This is Sir Francis Drake

This is Sir Francis Drake

Attached: Sir Francis Drake.jpg (1440x810, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/YCIZPhy
youtube.com/watch?v=U1cCNU3BLOE
exhentai.org/g/1337541/8a326c7ea5/
exhentai.org/g/1250118/321254f25c/
ryokutya2089.com/archives/22762
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6951-Fate-Grand-Order-Mats?p=2792858&viewfull=1#post2792858
exhentai.org/g/1428512/d865827181/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is Leonardo da Vinci

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-05-00h04m02s743.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

Sir Francis Drake has such beautiful tits

Attached: 6fa7b0494c88a0112ccf747beef2c7c8.jpg (1200x1600, 2.65M)

and this is OP

Attached: step in shit.png (331x512, 127K)

Attached: weak_to_anal.png (610x589, 129K)

Attached: 1546315754797.jpg (715x1000, 112K)

SUMMER DRAKE SOON

Attached: drake 171.jpg (1733x2442, 984K)

Attached: drake 80.png (542x767, 521K)

Drake Alter a shit

At least Da Vinci wasn't originally a female, but only fucked with the servant system to be summoned with Mona Lisa's appearance.

Attached: drake 74.jpg (750x900, 113K)

And then becomes a loli after she is killed

i bet she's weak to anal

Fun fact: their VAs are married to each other.

I want to fuck Leonardo da Vinci.

And you're weak to paizuri

Attached: drake 1.png (1500x2000, 2.16M)

They are also the voices of Kokutou and Shiki and got married after working on Kara no Kyoukai together.

She is so pretty...

A shame she's technically still a dude.

i'm reading the vn right now and how do some servants get summoned as female? i know in saber's case it's because she was "originally" a female and hid the fact she was a male. but what excuse do they use for all the other genderbent servants?

Attached: arturia.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

>excuse
They were female all along lol!

Parallel dimensions, alternate timelines, woman that acted so manly that everyone refused to treat her like a woman and that extended to historical records (Francis Drake), shenanigans.

Da Vinci changed his spirit origin so he'd look like the Mona Lisa, Musashi is from a different universe where he was a girl, Jack the Ripper is a composite of aborted baby souls. For everybody else they were just female all along and just history recorded them as male.

Where did the "weak to anal" meme come form?

now explain edison

Also, I think a few characters like Xuanzang and Okita might have been influenced by the fact woman often play them in theatrical productions.

Stole the identity of someone who applied for a patent

I'm guessing too many doujins where there are proud and/or antagonistic women that are beaten into the ground spiritually and physically. 'Anal = humiliation' says H-logic.

Attached: drake 102.jpg (600x800, 127K)

why does this sound needlessly complicated? they already said that the servants werent actually there but like recorded memories of the people so do all this?my dick may thank you but it still boggles my mind

This the crawling chaos
The lord of the thousand faces
The messenger of the outer gods and Loyal servant to the idiot god sultan Azathoth
NYARLATHOTEP

Attached: ickymx.png (659x371, 459K)

That is Queen Elizabeth though

Is it just me or are her breasts kind of... large?

Attached: drake 107.gif (640x360, 2.72M)

>”Hey guys, what if we made this crazy world where some people can summon historical and mythical figures and make them fight each other. Doesn’t that sound cool?”
>”yeh but tiddies, make them female”
>”But these are highly influential, highly respected and, in some cases, holy people that are worshipped.”
>”lmao like I care, give them big fat tiddies and - what’s that guy’s name again? Keesar? Kaisor? Cersar? Make that guy fat just to spite the gaijin lmaooo, also make Arthur a girl because fuck you.”
Fate could’ve been good.

i'm weak to hand holding actually

This is King Arthur and I want to marry her.

Attached: ade3f331db7c839778b46a7454808b7b.jpg (900x1164, 175K)

yeah not gonna lie the way you've portrayed fate there is kind of based.

Is this from an anime or what?

I think that one was from a promotion for FGO

Attached: drake 204.gif (540x302, 2.96M)

The one studio that does her right is A1.

You forgot
>"holy shit you're a genius, we're fucking billionaires now, everybody loves it, thanks for the suggestion"

Presidents of the United States were too weak so they all came together and created a Presidential Mystic Code to empower a single American Heroic Spirit. The Heroic Spirit they chose was Thomas Edison due to his sheer fame. The Presidential Mystic Code tremendously enhances Edison's abilities, at the cost of infecting him with an excessive amount of patriotic fervor and also turning him into a lion.

Attached: drake 118.jpg (820x1200, 184K)

Ruler Drake/Elizabeth when?

Attached: Fate Extra Last Encore - 02 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_12.09.png (1280x720, 1.7M)

Attached: drake 202.jpg (637x900, 74K)

Do servants even have chromosomes?

>Presidents of the United States were too weak
By what fucking standard?

Attached: President_Roosevelt_-_Pach_Bros.jpg (2573x3633, 1.32M)

anime was a mistake

By the standards of their enemies being Celtic warriors from the Age of Faeries led by a grail-infused Cu Chulainn Alter, Queen Medb and Arjuna.

if there is one thing Nasu and Friends are good at is finding whatever mental gymnastics is necessary to genderbend a servant so that the otaku trash shower them with thousands of dollars while rolling for their waifu/self-insert as the nameless MC while romancing the heroines genderbent (Extraverse). It was somewhat fine at first with Arturia since they actually bothered with coming with proper excuses and the made the fact she was female relevant to her story. But it's actually disgusting now, Altera was by far the worst case though, and that was before FGO.

Second guy sounds based.

how strong is da vinci?

Attached: drake 192.jpg (1200x1600, 174K)

Imagine Sir Kay bullying his little bro and making fun of him for being a pussy who has to bath alone.

Attached: drake 162.jpg (764x1080, 136K)

>Arturia since they actually bothered with coming with proper excuses and the made the fact she was female relevant to her story.
There weren't and there it wasn't. Seiba, despite being the first genderbend in FAte, actually has the one of the lowest excuses in the franchise. The reason is just that they wanted a woman so she was a woman. The fact that she is a woman does not play into her story since it would just the same if she were a man. The only difference is that Shirou may not have wanted to have sex with her, but even then who knows. Her whole deal with Guinevere for example was due to political marriage rather than issues with gender and the rest of the Round Table treated her as a man anyway. The only reason you think it was justified is because it was the first and that it was taken seriously in the narrative. Fucking Nagao Kagetora has a better reason for being genderbent by your standards.

Attached: drake 194.jpg (1115x1600, 483K)

Shouldn’t he be a bald eagle instead?

You guys know Drake is the most unpopular servant, right?

Apparently he's a lion due to his connection with film.

Lies

Attached: drake 92.png (614x744, 378K)

I want to titfuck her.

Attached: f2b57e2a4bd80e65128fa5431d73bd05.jpg (1233x1514, 743K)

imgur.com/a/YCIZPhy

Attached: drake putting down a mutiny.jpg (832x661, 376K)

Teddy Roosevelt was a Rothschild sellout who ran third-party so Taft would lose and we'd get enslaved by the Federal Reserve. The tough-guy meme is just a front.

Thank you /pol/, now get back in the shed.

>manliest dude that ever lived
>turn him into a cute girl

Attached: PaulBunyan1.png (512x724, 702K)

That's what happens when you try to make a Servant out of udon dough.

Attached: D5SnsMYVUAICz9O.jpg (1693x1077, 288K)

I'm sure there are much less popular males.

Attached: art numbers.jpg (1392x3200, 1.41M)

The males of FGO are pretty popular too you know? Off the top of my head, there's Emiya, Cu Chulainn, Gilgamesh, GOLDEN, Moriarty, Karna, Merlin... Probably others.

In F/SN, Saber was the ONLY exception. She was "a female all along" and the lore surrounding it was sound enough that people would believe it the same way that Cu Chulainn is wearing a full body blue jump suit.

Fate/Extra came along and turned Nero Claudius Ceasar into a saberface and female as well. This was the beginning of the end.

Grand Order decided a game where 90% of the obtainable Servants were male "wouldn't sell well" so they genderswapped like 30+ men into women and started getting lazy with the reasons, some are just "haha this is so wacky this guy is actually a girl? History was wrong I guess whatever lol"

This is also partially why Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night are the only respectable pieces of media in the Fate universe.

Attached: dude genderswaps lmao.png (1152x1287, 2.45M)

This pissed me off too. Grand Order is just shitting all over every single legend at this point.

It's just a joke. Besides, Paul Bunyan can't normally become a Servant anyway.

Pretty sure Arthur and Kay used to fight naked.

I hate Fate

Shut up, they wanted an excuse to make paul bunyan a loli and they came up with a convoluted sob story satire for it.
Fuck grand order.

Hollow Ataraxia is perfectly fine
Also FGO barely has any nonsensical genderswaps, and the ones that are bullshit are mostly nip literally who heroes

Marie Antoinette is my favorite historical figure. I wish she got more love.

>Also FGO barely has any nonsensical genderswaps,
Most of them are nonsensical
Yes they have a reason for it. No, they are not good reasons. You can come up with an excuse for anything, that doesn't make it good or acceptable.

no magic in burgerland

Attached: 1478445436548.jpg (401x300, 25K)

You know, if everything worked the way you wanted it to, Fate would probably be less fun overall. You should probably remove that stick up your ass and just learn to enjoy things for what they are.

Mordred being female makes perfect sense
Da Vinci canonically being a male who chose to incarnate in a body that looks like the Mona Lisa makes perfect sense
The rest of FGO original servants are either their original gender or heroes who you absolutely did not know about before discovering their genderbent version in FGO

>Also FGO barely has any nonsensical genderswaps,
>Francis Drake: the crew doesn't see her as a woman in spite of her having big fat jiggly tits constantly spilling out of her top and she's the only female at sea for weeks at a time because uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>Da Vinci turned himself into a girl because he wanted to be a girl
>Paul Bunyan is female because she was made out of dough?
>Gareth is female because _______
>All those historically male samurai being female for literally no reason.
>Nero Claudius Ceasar is female and looks exactly like Athrloria and constantly flaunts her femininity with her tits and ass just because.

BONUS ROUND: Elizabeth Bathory is a japanese pop idol loli who's part actual dragon with pink hair and is a stupid annoying bitch.

>or heroes who you absolutely did not know about
Go fuck yourself shitstain.
You can't just make Oda motherfucking Nobunaga a girl and shrug off the explanation.

Attached: oda-nobunaga-2.jpg (900x750, 78K)

Francis Drake is not Francis Drake you stupid faggots

You say that but other anime have treated nobu even worse when it comes to genderbending historical figures.

What an actual fucking joke this is.

Attached: attila the hun.png (811x597, 973K)

>still being upset by gender bends
When will you learn?

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-124840.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

>Hehe, see we have a reason why genderbends are ok!
>You'll still take our storylines seriously though won't you?
I'll still play the game.
But don't expect me to sit through a single fucking cutscene or pay for quartz. I'm not that shameless.

Attached: gimme dat dick.jpg (620x666, 88K)

When is Jesus going to become a servant?
With big ol titties

Attached: Savior.jpg (531x710, 290K)

I can see them pulling a "jesus was always a girl" thing.

>Francis Drake
Fair, she is easily one of the worst genderbents even if she technically isn't Francis Drake
Also she is from Extra
>Da Vinci
Literally nothing wrong with this
>Bunyan
a joke servant from a joke manga that is shit, not the normal kind of FGO servant
>Gareth
fair complaint
>Samurai
Which ones, because Kenshin is rumored to have been a reverse trap IRL and Musashi, while a shit servant is still a fake musashi from another world, which is retarded but the OG Musashi is still male
>Nero
Absolutely fair complaint but she is from extra
>Liz
Unironically a decent character in CCC(the best one in fact, every CCC character except her and Shinji is pure shit), she is just reduced to a poorly handled joke character in FGO

Overall these are only a few out of hundreds of servants that are all mostly their normal gender
Genderbending is bad sure, but people blow it out of proportion

Nobu is not from a really fucking old joke manga made by a guy with beyond shit taste
the complaint is solid but japan fucking loves her and she is one of the most fun female servants so I don't see any point in getting mad over her

Altera is a fucking joke but so is the entierity of Extella and the Extraverse in general

>dudde how about some male representation!!!1

literally the western market, don't listen to them

they make servants based on a story they have, not because some edgy teenager thinks they're cool

This. Those faggots can just go jack off to Touken Ranbu instead.

That is absolutely untrue.

>she is just reduced to a poorly handled joke character in FGO
Probably a result from how disrespectfully dogshit her design is.
What's the point in making significance out of a Servant's identity if you refuse to hold any integrity, value or faith in the original myth/history?

False. They make a bunch of fuckass random designs, give some of them titties then plunk them in a scenario. F/SN and F/Z were the only series to have any sensibility with it's Servants.

it's 1000% true or else every fanfic inane servant Yea Forumseddit came come with wouldve been added

Nobu is so cool she can be whatever she wants to be and have as many events as she wants
and a swimsuit
youtube.com/watch?v=U1cCNU3BLOE

Redman was a stone cold motherfucker with a neat design in SN but he got reduced to "dude mama lmao" in FGO
I agree with you that Liz has a garbage design and they could have done way better stuff with her character, but even then she was one of the less shit characters since Zero
Genderbending is bad but it's nowhere near the worst sin FGO did
Shameless fanservice and selfinsert pandering where every single character has to love the player is the real problem

Redman got better after he found his answer. Don't forget that at his core, he's still Shirou.

>You can't just make Oda motherfucking Nobunaga a girl and shrug off the explanation.
Bro they made like 4 animes where Nobunaga is a girl

you can and it will continue to be done

Attached: 1562229599263.jpg (2200x1650, 1.77M)

>With big ol titties
I don't think Martha would be able to take it.

Not even a good looking Female character......they could have at least made Paul an Amazonian

Attached: 5781056b-a975-4374-8424-3a34be53f3ba.jpg (1280x1791, 150K)

Bunyan was originally made for a gag series. The protagonist was a psychopath who created her using grail mud and udon dough.

HOW DO I I GET A BIG TITTY PIRATE WIFE BOYS?!?!? I'M GOING TO DIE FROM OMEGA CUMBRAIN

Attached: Drake_Extella.png (753x1582, 1.14M)

people just go out of their way to make themselves mad

Attached: 1542686726840.png (900x806, 537K)

Can we just admit fate verse has become a cross between Ikkitousen and blaze blue?

Remember when characters had interesting motivation and ideologies instead of "look at me i'm a trap! Look at me me a historical figure but female. Genghis-Khan could of been a interesting character in between Gilgamesh and Alexander but instead all characters are just memes.

>Make that guy fat just to spite the gaijin lmaooo
How is making Caesar fat spiting the gaijin? he's literally me now.

It's a shame that Bunyan's NP wasn't Wisconsin Death Trip.

I don't know where you get the idea that fate is some historical documentary battle royale

blazblue is literally a meme that was created when they lost guilty gear.
only trannies care about the series now.

Attached: KY.png (1183x828, 1.38M)

Jesus was already mentioned and he is a man. Saviours look just like their real life counterparts, like Buddha.

This is my wife tamamo

Attached: 1521564095731.png (1423x1973, 2.03M)

>F/SN and F/Z were the only series to have any sensibility with it's Servants.
Considering Nasu only read the Epic of Gilgamesh after he made FSN, I have my doubts about that statement.

I wonder how these manly men from manly times would REALLY react to being reincarnated as a big tittied woman.

Attached: 1299096271294.jpg (1511x2904, 1.52M)

As far as casters go, pretty powerful. Pioneer of the Stars buffs him considerably and Uomo Universale is a perfect defense piercing noble phantasm. In FGO, Da Vinci is significantly nerfed since the majority of noble phantasm is being used to make Chaldea possible.

the Spanish all despise her
but to the British she's a hero and they idolize her~

I want to see Francis Drake fuck her master with her tiddy

At least everyone can agree that Da Vinci is a dirty old...something.

Attached: Da Vinci vs Girl Onsen.png (778x1920, 1.71M)

>think Agartha is pretty okay
>you suddenly wind up in an underwater mansion filled with MacGuffins that can help you beat the Amazons that was barely foreshadowed

Thank goodness for Columbus making the shit-trip fun.

Attached: fate love hotel night.jpg (1280x2160, 3.41M)

>why does this sound needlessly complicated?
Because it's shallow justifications for gender swapping historical figures so that the waifu count can keep increasing for the fanbase.

Bunyan was invented by an ad agency or something

Its literally just a joke servant from the gag manga.

>What's the point in making significance out of a Servant's identity if you refuse to hold any integrity, value or faith in the original myth/history
At least Carmilla exists. Even if she is usually relegated to being in Liz's shadow or the butt of a hag joke.

Attached: AssassinCarmGOStage1.png (512x720, 403K)

Moe did it before Nero

wow, bunyan was as much of a legend as chef boyardee and the green giant. People got mad over this because riyo turned him female

>F/SN and F/Z were the only series to have any sensibility with it's Servants

Attached: 1540931950702.jpg (564x520, 106K)

Weaker Servants can only maintain relevance as jokes. Since without combat strength, they'd be useless otherwise. Especially the evil ones.

Did they intentionally make her look like the Mouretsu Pirates' MC's mom?

Because it's a work of fiction and was never a history wank/legend worship kind of work like what you and other normalshits are thinking

>Weaker Servants can only maintain relevance as jokes. Since without combat strength, they'd be useless otherwise. Especially the evil ones.

Attached: 1553614234477.png (215x162, 91K)

King Arthur being female makes him(her) uncucked by Lancelot. Being a flawed and emotionally stunted womanlet also makes for more interesting storytelling than "lmao strongest knight ever with effective invincibility but his kingdom crumbled anyway". Also Seibah is one of the cutest fictional girls ever invented so it's okay.

Washington, the first and most iconic of all of them, tried to fight the Celts, and they utterly demolished him without a single major casualty.

Pretty much. It's honestly impossible. The Presidents were normal humans. Some of them were decorated soldiers, but they can't be expected to fight off a mystical army. That's why they all banded together to create that Presidential Mystic Code for Edison.

How can anyone who played the FSN VN like the anime adaptations? They remove all the magecraft worldbuilding, SoL character interactions and inner monologue of shirou. It makes people dont get whats good about FSN and think it's just hurr durr servants fighting and power levels

Didn’t even realize the magic switch in the anime.

Magic circuits, crests, and spells were barely explained. Mana and od wasn’t addressed. Grail war rules and spirits is minimized in the anime. Reality marbles/boundary fields are barely even explained.

>Answer: Shirou vs Archer

With Shirou's internal monologue cut, the anime had to try to piece the scene together with visual symbolism. It lacked a huge amount of punch, so they add in a nice song (Last Stardust) to swell at appropriate moments and try to trick people into feeling how they want them to feel. But it's all hollow and artificial. It's a cheap trick used by those unable to actually get the reactions they want

Conflicting accounts.

Nasu and Higashide claim that it was all the artist's doing:

Nasu: "Were you the one who turned Edison into a lion?”
Higashide: "I didn’t do anything like that!? Probably pako did it…"
Nasu: "Is that so! But since it’s interesting, sorry, please officially make it come alive as part of the script!"
Higashide: "I got it!"

But pako, said artist, claims it was a directive he received when he was assigned Edison in the first place:

"Even though Edison has popularity, he originally isn’t a strong Servant so far.

However, he who was the only ?leader???? ?Inventor King? left in America couldn’t appear in an incomplete form, and exponentially powered up after gaining power from ?America’s presidents?.
Specifically, his head turned into a lion’s. According to himself, it’s not like he deliberately obtained the head of a lion, but since the catch-copy of?king of beasts? suited him, this face was chosen, he was informed.

He has the head of a lion, but since there isn’t any harm in particular, it seems he’s leaving it like this. Also, he seems to be pleased with not getting tired no matter how much he walks about and his voice resounding better than usual.

To think he’d be a lion! What a surprise! Even though he has a messed up setting, I didn’t think he’d be a lion. What’s going on? I did it by feeling he’d change appearance thrice, one for each of the Three Great Inventions, therefore the wings are images, just fancy. So cool…… With the image of a wholesome sweatshop, the situation of the final Ascension gives a feeling of allowing sleep."

-pako

Attached: E Pluribus Unum Animated.jpg (1685x947, 172K)

seems like a convenient plot device.

Did he not read Medea either?
>could easily incorporate rad shit that were part of her myth like fire breathing bulls and dragons as NPs
>give her some bullshit OC dagger that has literally nothing to do with the character

Well, sort of. Besides her fellow Servants, Medb had an insanely cheap ability to create clones of warriors she slept with via drops of her blood. So the Presidents needed a countermeasure who could conceivably mass produce an army to keep up.

of course Sherlock

yeah, aimer and budget carried it

>Emperor Le Loi is also a Saberface
Imagine the Vietfags catching wind of this and raging on about how "they" genderflipped a male national icon instead of simply picking someone like Lady Trieu.

They've started to add characters from literature like Edmond Dantes and Sherlock Holmes so really shit like Harry Potter and Jon Snow are not out of the realm of possibilities.

Does anyone even give a shit about that market beyond the viets themselves?

So SMT's Asherah merged with Dragon's Crown Amazon?

Attached: Asherah EX.png (2560x1684, 2.59M)

I'm still waiting for hyper arrogant loli Napoleon.

How is he not a joke?

No one, of course.

She's perfect the way she is. Only reason I fucking tried the phone game. SMT5 NEVER NIGGER!

>lot of historically accurate female pirates to choose from
>they genderbent a male pirate

brilliant

Apparently, it's due to some rumor or whatever at the time.

I'd rather a smug shota.

>they don't know

Việt fag here, we have no problem with it. It was nice when our lore was known by others. It's not like we are bratty Westerners who gonna get mad over nothing

gachatards must die

Can't kill what's already dead (emotionally)

Based

Explain Minamoto no Yorimitsu and Shuten Doji

Attached: 955047ab4b8d46665476ea64acf82394.jpg (849x1200, 111K)

The Minamoto clan are full of genderswaps for some reason. And Shuten-Douji's a monster so who cares.

For some reason thing that pisses me off the no is Jon of Arc being blonde. It's so consistent in historical interviews that she had dark brown hair but nope in fate she's blonde.

Concept merged with Ushi Gozen, which is female and the name is feminine. Why merge the myths? Because excuse for big fat tiddies that's why.

I'm also pretty sure the historical Jannu was nowhere near this fast

Attached: Jannu3.gif (549x598, 328K)

Slower

Attached: Jannu2.gif (549x598, 328K)

>This is also partially why Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night are the only respectable pieces of media in the Fate universe.

Not true. Strange Fake is legitimately good.

Lmao. At least they have a hero from their history chosen to be a servant, literally better than many other countries that Type Moon gives no shit about. Plus Le Loi getting Saberface which is the face of the franchise is sth they can be proud of (of course they also feel it weird)

To be fair, she seemed pretty confused about being a girl too. Also, fuck you, she's cute.

Riyoko did nothing wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-124447_Fate_GO.jpg (1280x720, 712K)

Attached: __francis_drake_and_napoleon_bonaparte_fate_extra_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series__488ca83ffcd8ecdb (778x705, 134K)

>playing FGO only for the gameplay.
That's like playing a walking simulator for the gameplay.

don't be insulting walking simulators user, QWOP is legitimately a better game than gachashit

Fate Grand Order's gameplay is fine. It just takes way too long to get going. Especially in the early game, the lack of skills and servants can make it a bit of a drag.

Jesus, Muhammad, and Hitler are the 3 Nasu won't touch with a ten foot pole. We might get Stalin or Mussolini, but don't expect anything more.

I prefer this Sir Francis Drake.

Attached: 00391.jpg (1919x1493, 335K)

I'm surprised Shuten Douji isn't higher. I was seeing porn of her all over the goddamn place before I had any idea she was part of the Fate series. I'm also a bit disappointed to see Wu Zetian so low, mostly because I'm a Takehito Harada fan.

Attached: 8ce1e584b215c3a4a5e4cea639e3898b.jpg (1250x1250, 210K)

I was really disappointed in Blazblue when the first one came out, but the series did eventually get an identity of its own, to the point that I actually liked BB Central Fiction more than GGXrd. It deserves to continue as a series, but what I really want is for ArcSys to go the King of Fighters route and just bring the BB characters into the GG universe. There's plenty of metaphysical alternate timeline bullshit in both gamesto justify it, and I want to see how some bullshit matchups like Jack O. versus Arakune would play out.

Lady Trieu is basically all set to be a servant without the need to deviate much from the legend. Big rack, deep voice like a temple bell, fights on elephant-back and boasts about riding massive typhoon waves and killing sharks in the open sea.

Why wait?

Attached: 00264.jpg (1919x1493, 416K)

Kind of ruined by the fact she gets saved and then fucked by a japanese ginger 17 year old

>looks like mona lisa
did leonardo have AGP or something?

In fate she's inhabiting the body of a French girl named Laticia or something

Not like it matters though, they'd make her blonde anyways

Attached: 1536766153137.png (1085x789, 500K)

I want those tits up my ass

Imagine fighting England for a hundred years because you're a waifufag.

are you saying there are better reasons?

>Stalin as a cute anime girl.
>Mussolini as a Saberface obsessed with Nero.

She's a good choice but let's be honest, for a country only famous for a war named after it, the fact that Typemoon makes Le Loi a servant is already a miracle. Plus Le Loi story is too similar to Arthur legend, a perfect chance to create another Saberface.
But seriously, they should design sth else for Le Loi costume. "Ao Dai" makes her too weird. I know she comes from School Life contest but an ancient armor is better

Woah that was uncalled for. What did OP do to you?

Thanh Giong has the iron horse gimmick covered.

He may touch Jesus but there's no way Jesus becomes a servant. Even if he is, he will be classed as Saver like Buddha, does sth badass and mind blowing and then disappear. Of course Jeanne, Martha, Amakusa and George will also be here to worship him

None of the servants treat Da Vinci like a guy, though.

Or even the chariot drawn by literal Furies like Euripides' version of her story.

>what excuse
It generates money.

OP knows nothing about fate's lore and was just trying to be funny.

I want Perfidious Albion to leave.

Roman does.

They dropped this plot point from Extra. Drake is just Drake now.

Roman isn't a servant.

Granblue did it better and they instantly went to loli

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040009000_01.png (960x800, 114K)

She is one too.

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-172858.png (1280x720, 940K)

Attached: donut.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

He is/was.

The whole point is that he's not Solomon. He's a regular guy who was the result of Solomon's wish to be human.

What a coincidence, I was just jacking off to this
exhentai.org/g/1337541/8a326c7ea5/

Circe is so cute, why is she not liked?

helena blavatsky is peak fate

exhentai.org/g/1250118/321254f25c/

Also, joke servants often are not even plot relevant, so there's no reason to complain about them when their fanservice/comedy relief role is obvious.

Actually, the only servant which rubs me the wrong way is Elisabeth Báthory.

They did not.

>Circe, Quetzal, Pent and pre-loli Da Vinci all that low
I'm convinced Japan suffers from clinically terrible taste.

>newfags constantly shit old fate
>newfags pretending to be oldfags and pretending to like tsukihime
>newfags getting roped into fate and liking fate
>oldfags who are nonexistent
Does TM have the worse fanbase?

There gave an explanation in the last event actually. The male Nobu was an "actor" that Nobu used so people wouldn't treat her as less for being female.

Attached: nobu true.png (1230x691, 1.15M)

>oldfags who treat old TM as high literature when it was just an above average eroge
Those are my favorite

Apparently Koha Ace is about that, male heroes getting genderbent for an unknown reason.

Minamoto were descended from shinto gods

remember when Nasu had stupidly complex reasons for why the fabled king Arthur was not a little girl sucking the dick of some Japanese kid?

kinda threw it out the window

derpy butterface design but still pretty good

that's the best reason to fight the English
second best is because they are English

Based.
Fuck those island kikes.

How is that an improvement? You can't even waifu her because you're basically fucking a gay guy.

Attached: 1561388823060.jpg (936x536, 105K)

In what way is a gay guy with big tits and a vagina inferior to a woman? If anything it's an improvement, since she's not a woman mentally and therefore capable and intelligent.

while it's not, it doesn't mean that it can't appeal to /his/fags.

/pol/ loves Teddy, he was a huge racist

It was, Japan is still seething about WWII and came up with an excuse to have as few American servants as possible
Tesla is from the same time period as Edison and is as strong if not stronger even without the president power. Hell, Neil Armstrong made a cameo in a recent movie as a servant

B.S or outdated. pic related should at least be A tier

Attached: 1562276596643.png (875x1350, 1005K)

>Zero
>respectable piece of media
Lmao dude

>Mussolini as a saberface who wears a bald cap on public
>noble phantasm is either [PERFECT TRAIN SCHEDULE] or her summoning the Facist Party headquarters like Nero does the Golden Theater
I will buy Saint quartz

Attached: The headquarters of Mussolini's Italian Fascist Party, 1934.jpg (1200x833, 147K)

I honestly prefer their designs for Ushi, Marie and Sazang

Attached: 50CC8C9B-295A-461A-AD8B-B15DCD9AD348.jpg (3396x2926, 1.72M)

>Guda cucking every other Nasuverse MC
Why

Other way around the way I see it.

That was an asspull necessary to transfer Saber to Rin without killing Shirou

Shuten Douji being an oni could shapeshift, the young girl form is one of the appearances that Shuten Douji shapeshifted into once apparently

The dagger is the tool she used to cut up her brother and children. It is the physical representation of the severing of her bonds.

Attached: Medeia_child_Louvre_K300.jpg (1628x2564, 2.35M)

The whole thing is a sham anyway. Medusa and Medea have lots more art, they just get listed as Rider and Caster, which is too generic as more Rider and Caster servants got made. But those two go by "Rider" and "Caster" since they were the first and F/SN addressed them like that as though it is their names, same as Saber, Lancer, Archer, and Berserker.

>Tamamo literally says she still loves Hakuno in her Valentine's event and affirming she's just playing pretend for you in the meantime
>Jeanne falling all over Sieg
>Artoria not even really offering any affections at all
They literally had to make brainwashed waifu alternate versions just for Guda because of whiny otaku.

Type-BOOMers still SEETHING over our little mobile game I see. Don't worry guys, I'm sure you'll get your Tsukihime remake... eventually.

Seething burger. Keep crying, fatass

That's pretty metal.

IIRC Nasu said he could be a Servant in theory but that he wouldn't participate in a HGW or something like that

Anyone got sauce of pic?

Use wait, retardbro.

Thanks bro

Why the fuck isn’t Augustus a servant? And Livia?

Original versions of the Servant heroines are loyal to their game MCs. Guda gets his own canon harem anyways.

>Luvia
Oh no

Attached: 1556491701016.jpg (570x478, 291K)

Is there a way to filter the fanart before FGO happened? Or else Saber has an overwhelming advantage and the Extra girls also get to cheat.

I have up on this franchise years ago. It has some nice designs but everything else about it especially the fanbase are so utterly autistic I can't take it seriously.

>I can't take it seriously
Why would you take the series seriously?

The british all despise him.
But to the french, he's a hero, and they idolize him!
It's how you look at buccaneers,
that makes them bad or good.
And I see us as members of
a noble brotherhood.

Are you ready for your Soulslike Fate game?

ryokutya2089.com/archives/22762
>On dream collaborations: “I’d definitely like to do one with Dark Souls, Bloodborne, or Sekiro. Actually, how about dreaming of a collaboration with FromSoftware as a whole? For shame, Kinoko!”

Attached: dark-souls-prepare-to-die-edition-20120411010508784-3625883.jpg (960x540, 84K)

JUICY

Yes

Augustus didn't do any of the fighting, his best friend and brother in arms, Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa commanded all his armies and fought his battles. Octavian just managed the political warfare.
Agrippa is, in fact, a minor servant in Fate/Requiem.

>generic Soulslike but with Fate characters instead
No thanks, I'd much rather they made a proper battle royale, 7 teams of 2. That's what Fate is supposed to be anyway.

FORTNITE X FATE SOON BROS

Best post in the thread

Honestly would work way better as a play-by-email strategy game. Can't fit a proper grail war with betrayals, subterfuge, etc into PUBG/Fortnite-style battle royale that lasts 30 minutes.

That's never going to happen of course, but one can dream.

Sounds like Takeuchi did it.

Attached: 1517248996588.jpg (848x1200, 200K)

Raikou's backstory over why she's a girl is actually pretty intricate
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6951-Fate-Grand-Order-Mats?p=2792858&viewfull=1#post2792858
They delve into it more in her Interludes.

The Spanish all despised em, but to the British ey's a hero and they idolized em. Its how you look at buccaneers that makes them bad or good and I see us as members of a noble brotherhood.

Hey ho ho!
We're honorable men
And before we lose our tempers we will
Always count to ten

Attached: Tim Curry Long John.jpg (400x225, 19K)

>Meltlillith higher than Chloe
>Abbi higher than jack

Abby is insanely popular.

I know I love her too saved like 800 quarz for her before losing my phone last week. I just thought jack is still more popular.

Melt and Lip are very good characters and they got to shine brightly in the best event in F/GO's history.

Attached: 1558900122855.jpg (1400x797, 1.68M)

I don’t think any of the characters that were in a relationship with another Fate MC are for (You), at best they act neutrally while others will talk constantly about the people they loved

The best guy was Tristan for slapping Lip's ass everytime she wasn't looking.

There are literally two Nero running around in FGO. The only difference between them is that one is still devoted to the Extra MC while the other is a fresh copy that never met them and is into (you). The game is extremely careful not to let your servants cheat on you with yourself.

Because Gudao is fucking based

Attached: archer on cuckwatch duty.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Wouldn't work that well for a HGW but a soulslike as Archer where you went around killing monsters and cultists would be rad.
Mana would be souls, the counter force can be the resurrection mechanic and you could fuck Tohsaka for level ups

>Mash X to jackhammer

Gachashit waifus. Nasuverse lore lost its integrity a long time ago (not that it had much to begin with).

I hate how anime scars never look like they have difference in depth than the other skin.
They always look like a birthmark not the the skin damaged enough to leave a permanent mark.

Attached: 1008full-dc-showcase_-jonah-hex-screenshot.jpg (1008x567, 59K)

Okita and nobu are from another time line.

Is this achievable natty?

This is Anne Bonny and Mary Reed, a duo of pirates.

Attached: D7tJ1QIW0AEXqCk.jpg (913x1200, 116K)

Jackhammer Tohsaka's defenseless anus

This is Sir Francis Drake with Raikou.

Attached: ss+(2019-08-07+at+01.47.47).jpg (1278x613, 499K)

That's not even a fate thing. Artists have been depicting her with blonde hair for centuries.

There is only one Raikou doujin I will ever fap to and that is the one where based Gudao cucks her and Shuten away from Kintoki.

Attached: ss+(2019-08-07+at+01.51.48).jpg (1276x841, 618K)

JESUS CHRIST NOT SO FAST

>climb the main mast
Why?

the original fate story was like 90% about the masters and only 10% about the servants. the series went to shit when it stopped being about autistic wizards fighting each other and became a game of "which historical figure can we turn into a little girl next."

>Those cocks in the background

Attached: i get it now nigga.jpg (484x530, 24K)

>normie fags keep forgetting Strange Fake because their nigger brains can't read

They didn't actually give any shits about Paul Bunyan at all. Riyo came up with the design as one of the gag manga's three joke servants and they needed to assign an identity to it when making the Learning With Manga event, so they arbitrarily chose some shitty urban legend that no one has any particularly strong attachment to

>Jon of Arc
Why don't you Amerimutts just call her John of Orc?

???
We call her Joan of Arc or Jeanne. That's a sea monkey post you dumb yuropoor.

>Americans posting at 3 in the on a week day.
Truly we live rent free in your head.

Your pronunciation even of the French version sucks. Your entire 56% existence is a mistake.

Funny how they pretty much screwed with Narita’s version of the lion spider Edison so much it appears he had to backtrack on that servant’s whole plot.
Same with Ishtar, when introduced she states that as she is possessing the body of an empty Einzberg homunculus, she is at her 100% power and in full control, but since Ishtar was introduced as Rin in fgo, not only did her whole personality changed in recent SF vols. but even her design was changed to look like Rin.

Well, it is Narita's fault for not telling anyone else about his ideas and plans beforehand.

Also it was 3 in the morning when that user misspelled her name as Jon. Yet you still blame Americans? You really lack common sense.

I guess burgers pissed on your breakfast today. You really want to stir shit up flover nothing.

>Neil Armstrong made a cameo in a recent movie as a servant
Neil would definitely have Pioneer of the Stars which makes him a fucking monster.

Too bad we'll never know how it stacks up to CCC though.

It's not like you're the only American NEET posting here right now.

Shhhhh... Armstrong is sleeping.

Attached: AstronautServant.png (960x1080, 1.77M)

I am not a NEET though. And even NEETs need sleep for 4 hours.

Thanks to GO all Fate franch slowly turned into pile of steaming shit.

Fuck nips.

Attached: 1507798814619.jpg (2145x2082, 465K)

A man with taste

Fuck your meme president, every cool thing he ever did was faked or set up for that weak asthmatic

Not that user, but Strange Fake is pretty awesome yeah.

Honestly, Altera might be the worst offender, and I actually like her design and fighting style.

Altera isn't even actually Atilla the Hun. She's a fucking alien.

>Cute

Being a fighter doesn't matter a shit to be a Fate servant.

Attached: 1506100891089.jpg (827x1169, 297K)

Okay, but see, aside from Altria being a female, which honestly makes a lot of sense if you look at different interpretations of Arthurian mythos, the original Fate/Stay Night was pretty respectful in its interpretation of the mythology it was borrowing names from.

The issue people take with the way Fate handles things is that it uses the name it borrows to draw attention to characters as a form of advertisement, but rarely does it deliver what people might be expecting, which in a sense, makes it false advertisement.

Both you and the writers can try and justify this any which way you want, but the bottom line is that Fate/Grand Order is a vehicle to accrue funds by selling sex, and a host of historical and mythological figures are reduced to parody in order to facilitate this.

This man gets no respect.

Attached: Elcano.jpg (1944x2592, 578K)

She was more popular prior to Scheherazade.

Augustus was a white collar genius, not a soldier

What does this image mean?

It sort of does. Da Vinci explicitly says Michelangelo is not a heroic spirit, because he is not a secret magus or any special thing, just an artist. Just being famous doesn't make you a heroic spirit. You have to have some kind of triumph.

Shotas grow up into stinky old men.

>butt of a hag joke
Carmilla is best hag with a FAT ASS

Attached: D6jFwA3UwAAlvay.jpg (1200x1602, 247K)

God bless Fue. I hope he will quickly do a Summer Carmilla doujin.
exhentai.org/g/1428512/d865827181/

Attached: file.png (657x571, 554K)

If I had a Carmilla gf, I'd be the one sucking blood. If you know what I mean

Attached: bear-grylls-face-full-of-blood.jpg (683x1024, 113K)

Very handsome.

Attached: Drake 121.jpg (550x1000, 113K)

sauce pl0x

Shouldn't Jason get something from his labors if summoned?

is this oda non? doesn't look like any of the translated francis drake doujins on the panda

That's Waterproof Pigeon.

Jesus wouldn't participate in a hgw anyway. I mean he created the holy grail his power has to be in a whole different dimension.

There's a certain amount of evidence that the "Drake" in Fate is actually Liz I.

>hairy armpits

Attached: seiba.png (316x316, 90K)

Most of his stuff doesn't have that but I don't like it either.

>adult Gil still in character
Based

>liking futa

>that waver
Now that I think about it is there any straight Waver doujin around? Maybe of him and gray or the other lil shit?

That was an eyebrow waggle in Fate/Extra that never came up again, it was Nasu leaving himself an out that he ended up not using. Drake is Drake, as seen in F/GO singularity 3.

>not liking futa

Attached: luvia and a whore laughing animated.gif (500x281, 1.79M)

Can you really call it cucking when Kintoki doesn't want either? He was raised by Raikou and the only thing he feels towards Shuten is guilt because of how underhandedly she was killed.

>tfw no Waver/Taiga doujins

Waver is super gay though. It's fundamental to being Waver. It would be like having a Raikou doujin without the helium smuggling. If you take that away you may as well just make your own OC DONUT STEEL h-manga.

>Waver is super gay though
Is he though? As far as I've seen is just you idiots making assumptions of him idolizing a king in what could be a heterosexual manner. Most people in Hetairoi are probably as obsessed about Iskandar as Waver and I doubt most of them are gay.

Ground Control to Major Tom
Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you...

>at least 80% of the female student body wants to fuck him
>shows absolutely zero interest in any of them

He is strongly averse to Reines and Gray (albeit that's from Saber-related trauma) in his own series. He's disparaging to Luvia and Rin (admittedly they're all too young for him as well).

To be fair, Reines showing any kind of sexual interest in you SHOULD be deeply alarming to anyone with a functional sense of self-preservation.

>SHOULD be deeply alarming to anyone with a functional sense of self-preservation.
I guess mine's broken.

Attached: __fujimaru_ritsuka_and_reines_el_melloi_archisorte_lord_el_melloi_ii_case_files_and_etc_drawn_by_shi (588x960, 109K)

So long as you are aware that she is not getting off unless you are getting hurt.

I am not gonna be the total faggot here is ONE of the artists "kousuke" you should be able to find it.

Read the text while fapping Gudao is actually pretty funny during it

>liking futa with balls

>wanting cheeseburger without the cheese

Attached: kiyo smug.png (400x400, 138K)

>wanting lady creme in your butt

Are there any reverse genderbends in the Fate franchise? Historical or mythological female heroes that got summoned as males?

>not wanting lady creme in your butt

Attached: ur a faget.png (609x498, 208K)

But that's the best? People that like futa without balls are worse then people who hate futa.

Why not just fapp to yuri then? You futafags with your micro dicks should be able to selfinsert there.

can Nero use her Imperial Privilege to make herself into a futa?
because I like ladies with dicks

Nero actual used it to make himself a bride, so I don't see why not.

yes, all female fates should be futa desu

why are you so analpained by futa, user? get out of the futa closet. not like you're butt can hurt any more than that

>fapp to yuri
>to yuri
>yuri
Yuri is shit though

Shame there's so little good futa fanart for Fate.

So are Saber regular and Saber alter shared?

Why is Quetz so low?

How will oldfag TM elites react when Astolfo ends up having more fanart then everyone else

i disagree. i mean, compared to other fetishes, yes, but sadly that's the reality of a relatively divisive one. i wish there was more too, but there's honestly quite a bit of good stuff

oh btw i was thinking of doujins when i wrote my reply. not sure about booru material/single images

Are japkeks seriously still butthurt about it to this day? Makes for really weird self-loathing westaboos like Kojima.

I wasn't thinking at all about doujins, just fan art in general.

Eh. There's never gonna be many servants with existing estates or from after the 20s, because they're afraid of getting sued. That's pretty universal. And America doesn't really have much in the way of relevant history before that.

>Yuri is shit though

You're not imagine or creative enough. Yuri is true user thinking and mostly prefer for females too.

>yes, all female fates should be futa desu

It should half and half for futas.

>You're not imagine
I assume you mean imaginative.
>or creative enough
No, yuri is just plain boring to me. Especially when it comes to porn.

They are still salty that they lost WW2. For some reason they have a weird appreciation for China though. What they dont have is appreciation for Koreans. They absolutely hate the fact that they lost control of Korea and their plans to Japanize Korea failed. For like 40 years they were gungho massacring Koreans left and right and tried to remove Korean culture as much as possible. For them it was a goal hundreds of years in the making but thanks to Americans it never came to fruition. Maybe in the future they might succeed. Japans demographics are fucked but Skorea is in an even worse state where 70% of youth want to leave to the West

Why Fate series end like this? Where is my serious business, Iskandar, fucking kings and honorable warriors?

Hercules, Enkindu and Racoon tail girl (I never remember her name) are way better than the Type-Moon ones

>Iskandar
DUDE

He gets the Argonauts, which is even better. He can temporarily summon the Argonauts to his side. That's probably the greatest Noble Phantasm he could ask for.

Souls/GO collb more like.
SSR genserbent Lord of Sunlight and bikini Witch of Izalith

>Who is Anastacia Romanov for $100

Merely a host for to the demon Viy.

Attached: Anyaportrait3.png (512x724, 373K)

Here's your king

Attached: alexander.png (750x1282, 1.73M)

I can't accept this.

Yeah that's called having some basic human standards by not wanting to date your underage students, not being gay.
He might just be like your average nip and has no interest in dating at all because it's "too troublesome".

>getting upset the nasuverse isn't 100% in line with our own
I bet you also flip your shit when they talk about magic too because that doesn't exist in our world

Attached: FGO_Stheno_April_Fool.png (512x724, 249K)

So what about Anderson? Mozart? Marie or Shakespeare? They were all magus when they were alive?

Too bad

Attached: welcome Diner.png (512x875, 420K)

have you ever heard of Grand Order before?

Attached: 1563458611272.jpg (1611x1076, 80K)

That's just comes out of nowhere tho.
Might as well sumkon "heros" that Nasu just made up and say "lolTimelines" or "lolHistoryIsWrongAndThisGuyWasn'tRemembered"
Anastasia looks super cute tho

I want to impregnate this pirate!

Attached: 1542890650425.gif (549x598, 241K)

I want to fuck that pirate!

>Anderson
A victim of Innocent Monster due to children reading his stories.
>Mozart? Shakespeare?
Secret magi.
>Marie
One of the least justified heroes in the setting who honestly doesn't deserve to be there. But apparently any french royalty become part of the Fleur de Lys legend or something.

CAPTAIN WE'VE LOST CONTROL

Attached: AFTERIMAGES THAT HAVE MASS.gif (549x598, 259K)

We can still go faster!

Attached: Jeanne_fast.gif (549x598, 1.56M)

L̸̢̼̪̳̬͔̈́͐̐́͐̐͊̈́̃̕͠Ȗ̶̧̱̻̌̑́̐͌̄͠M̶̢̛̛̗̣̥͍̭̞̬̘̠̈́̒̿̉͛̒̍͆̓͒͒͠I̴̢̢̢̛͔͕̞̫̟̬̘̼̺̘̻͖̒͊͐͆͝N̸̢̠̱̭̥̫̹̝͑Ǫ̵̧͎̝̯̤͍̞̭̝̦̔́Ş̵̢̢̞͇͎̹͉͉̝̖́̄̓͗͑̎̌͂̿̚̚̕͜ͅI̶̼̬͇̺̺̝̮̞͉͌̀̃̋̉͆͛̋͠ͅͅT̴̳͔͍͕͚͖̙͇̈̆̏̆É̵̹̝͍̦̮̞̺͊̎͌͛̆̏̔͑͋́̽̈́̕͠ ̸̨̬͇̬̽̍E̸̛̩͖̜̹̬͇͈͕̊͑͒̀͝͠͝T̴̢̢̛͕͔̣̦̤̰̙̜̖͕̺̥̠̉̆̐̋Ę̷̡͚̖̻̻̺̺̳̞̗͕̯̼̖͐͛͒̀́̑̍̍̑̓R̶̭͖̮̺̦͉̮̗̈̄̀N̸̬̣̳͒̓̏̊̀͋̃́̋͒̎̇̚͝E̸̢̘̪͙͙̼̭͓̦̒̽̎̃͜ͅĻ̶̯̤̺̣̺̦̖̭̦̰̮͕͛́͗͐̆̚͘͜L̵̨͔̼̹͔̻̘̤͎̗͇̀̐͑̀͊́̍̆̐̐̈́͐̃̈̚͜Ę̶̫͈̝̙̟̈́͑̌̾̌̉̒̋̈́͜͝

Attached: 1533704075593.gif (549x598, 229K)

Attached: luminosite eternelle.png (602x617, 370K)

Fate is deep.

fgo's servant list was leaked in 2015 which means they already had the stories in place

Deep shit

Deep and wide like a Saber's vagina.

BY GOD SHE'S GOING SO FAST THAT WE CAN'T PERCEIVE HER MOVEMENTS WITH THE NAKED EYE!

Don't you mean Sakura's?

>No, yuri is just plain boring to me.
Then you must have shit taste.

How wholesome

Attached: 1552524455029.gif (450x480, 981K)

Attached: hihg sped janu.gif (615x615, 1K)

は、早すぎて見えない! 
ーーそうか。 これが「オルレアンの娘」。 
実に恐ろしい・・・ いや、他のルーラよりも、この子は最強の化け物じゃないか?
さすがだな、成人!

It got retconned that Kay knew iirc, going by the HA drunken contest

Swimsuit when?

Attached: all the taiga you get.png (121x114, 30K)

Nasu HATES America for some reason, so he took all the presidents' power, slapped it onto a fursona edison and called it a D rank servant.

Never Japan has shit taste

Nigga even if you banded every President together, they still wouldn't be able to beat Cu Chulainn.

All that matters is there legends and the insanity of Jackson, the legends of the bad assery of Teddy, and the story of Washington would be enough to have a servant higher than D rank like Edison

Kek

How the fuck would any of that help against an infinitely regenerating Celtic army from the Age of Fairies? It doesn't matter how crazy Jackson was and it doesn't matter how many bears Teddy hunted, none of them can ever defeat a legion of Celtic warriors. Also, Washington? Seriously? Do you have any idea how many battles he lost?

Shut up nigel

I said what matters is the legends not reality. A fucking book and and an author shouldn't have powers either

This month, we just gotta believe

Attached: 1531148413533.jpg (941x1595, 118K)

What legends do they possibly have that could help here? "Oh, yeah, I totally fucked up the White House that one time. My ability to make a mess is out of this world. Surely that will help me defeat an army of magic Celts!" "Dude, I chopped down a cherry tree one time and admitted I did it. I mean, I didn't, but people say I did for some reason. If the enemy has any cherry trees, I'll chop it down dead and good and say I did it with pride!" "Where are all the bears? I'll shoot them dead!" Yep, congratulations, these legends will definitely help them defeat a fucking army of mythical warriors from ancient times.

>Nigga even if you banded every President together,
Now I have this picture of Homer Simpson in my hand with him imagining having political power.

Maybe you'd have Servants worth talking about if you hadn't wiped out the people who could have developed magecraft akin to rune magic in your country.
Enjoy your gunslingers and your Altera with moustache.

>Summer Taiga
>Whenever someone tries to hit on her, a rain of swords appears out of nowhere to kill the perpetrator.

Melty's chest isn't flat enough

A fucking composer has killing intent put into a song. It's fucking fate and is gay and retarded to talk about power levels. Sperging about power levels should be left to DBZ.

You're right. So just accept that the Presidents are weak as fuck.

Salieri and Mozart are fucking trash league heroes dude

Attached: 1502964650624.png (1136x640, 1.43M)

Only if you admit Paul Bunyan is stronger than Cu Chulainn

Isn't she? Stat-wise?

The problem is her Noble Phantasm is literally just stepping on things. If he used Gae Bolg, she'd die either way. That's the way things go. I mean, she's a giant, of course she's strong.

I'm saying who gets powers are stupid already and saying who gets a good or bad one is arbitrary like Francis Drake is a 5 star and so is Abigail Williams

How can you beat someone who makes lakes and mountains through mundane tasks. Just have fun with the bullshit instead of power level wanking

Shouldn't Abigail Williams be really strong? She's the vessel of Yog-Sothoth.

My point is why is she the vessel for Yog-Sothoth? I'm tired of this train of logic it's why I avoid DBZ and shonen power level wanking shit

Because she was chosen by Yog-Sothoth?

>My point is why is she the vessel for Yog-Sothoth?
Association with witchcraft?
Y'know? Salem witch trials? Her legend?

It's called canon evading.
Cucking but pretending like it's not, FGO isn't the only game that does this but they have done it many time before. People just let it slide because lol multi universe excuses. Apparently Nasu is very good at it too.
the only obvious cucking is Prototype Saber where they literally changed his personality and memories.

Attached: 1451365123529.gif (256x190, 487K)

Rarity doesn't equal powerlevel though. Romulus is still canonically the strongest Roman emperor but he's just 3 stars.

Yeah and there are legends of Teddy fighting bigfoot and wrestling a bear. He gave a speech after getting shot. You can do a lot just with him so just add the most famous parts of all presidents and you can get a decent servant. Jackson's Insanity, Teddy's stories, Eisenhower's Military Prowess,

I want to believe brother

Doesn't Nasu often avoid it? The Sabers generally do. Emiya's just (your) mom. Medusa sees (you as a younger sibling. Cu Chulainn sees (you) as his boss. Angra Mainyu still references Caren and Bazett a lot. The default Nero and Tamamo still vaguely recall Hakuno and never hit on (you), although the Bride, Summer and Cat versions don't seem to be the same. Even EXTRA Vlad still remembers Ronnie.

>Yeah and there are legends of Teddy fighting bigfoot and wrestling a bear. He gave a speech after getting shot. You can do a lot just with him so just add the most famous parts of all presidents and you can get a decent servant. Jackson's Insanity, Teddy's stories, Eisenhower's Military Prowess,
You don't seem to get that this is fucking shit league compared to celtic myth.
Diarmuid ua Duibhne killed 3400 men in a single day.
Cuchulainn fought an entire army for three days by himself, killing countless men.
Fergus mac Roich cut the tops off three mountains with one swing of his sword.
Ancient myths are stronger than modern history. Flat fact.

>the only obvious cucking is Prototype Saber
this one was honestly sad. They abuse prototype low exposure so they can do what ever want with the character.

Thing is Celtic warriors can one-shot bears and bigfoots and can keep fighting even after getting shot. And there's an army of them. And Eisenhower's military prowess? Would that help him beat an army of Celts who were literally born for and live for war? Think about who they're up against here. In the American Singularity, their enemies were Cu Chulainn, Arjuna and Queen Medb. Queen Medb was producing an endless army of Celtic warriors. Even if you managed to kill them, she'd just produce more. How many Celtic warriors do you think Teddie could beat? One? Maybe two? He'd still get killed trying. Do you really think Eisenhower's military tactics would allow him to defeat a man who can destroy entire armies entirely on his own?

The scope of the legends are too different. The strongest man in America in the 1900s is an ant compared to the strongest man of Ulster.

Nasu is neutral about it and he doesn't really care. He just want to make everyone happy and that's all it's matter, he stated this in his interview when they talked Void Shiki being canon in such conversation. He addresses that everyone is unconditionally fond of (you) in someway or another and does have to be explained. Nasu admit that it's for (your) convenient but don't think too hard about it and he does know what he is doing.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't used Ching Shih yet.

Attached: 151521515151.jpg (450x660, 68K)

Everything Medea does is metal. She's one of the best characters from Hellenic mythology.

Attached: medea.gif (422x240, 3.78M)

>muricans still asspained that nobody gave a fuck about their historical figures
Make your own mobage instead, faggots.

And I guess you didn't pay attention either. Fucking UBW anime even had a scene of Medea's original master asking about the damn dragon.

So if we call characters like Helena Lolibabas, would characters like Andersen be Shotajijis?

I really wish they would just make new a class container for artist servants. Call it Muser and be done with just forcing them into caster all the time.

Medea has a skill in the VN saying she isn't good enough to summon the dragon.
We got art of the dragon in cute girl form in CM3 tho

Attached: AGConcept.jpg (1106x735, 256K)

Why the fuck would they do that?

I don't know what they're talking about; the best servant in the game is American.

Attached: teach.jpg (1000x563, 164K)

That's a boy.

Teach is from England.

North American Servants:
>Billy the Kid
>Geronimo
>Thomas Edison
>Paul Bunyan
>Abigail Williams
>Hessian Lobo

Not the worst turnout considering how young North American culture is. Unfortunately, Native American heroes aren't that renowned.

Because they clearly want to make famous artists, musicians, and writers into servants but are forced to come up with contrivances to make them fit. Since they aren't afraid of throwing random EXTRA classes in anyway, they may as well make one that represents the power of someone's art to alter the collective unconsciousness or reach far beyond the hands and life of the creator.

Attached: drake 127.png (1100x1100, 1.45M)

Someone would have to deliberately create such a container and clearly no one's gonna bother. All the containers were created. Grails don't create class containers on their own and neither does Chaldeas. And if you got rid of artists, you may as well get rid of doctors and inventors as well. You're being too anal.

Hell, from the looks of it, Thanh Giong would be a close runner up. He's born to drive out a massive invasion force, wears a full suit of iron armor, rides on a flaming iron horse (as in made of iron, not covered in iron armor), and wields a iron rod/staff. And then when the staff breaks, he simply uproots some massive bamboo trees and continues the fight until the entire enemy force is entirely destroyed. AND THEN he ascends to heaven.

so is America

What does a Vietnamese hero have anything to do with this?

I need more yu and cleo fanart

Paizuri verified.

I want Hinako to meet Arcueid. I want her to take a look at her and start crying about how an idiot like that could outrank her so heavily.

Pic related is voiced by Tohno Shiki VA.

Attached: EBYAurAUIAUyHeB.jpg (680x528, 74K)

Are you fucking serious

She doesn't like (you) that way anyway.

Attached: official.jpg (1054x946, 252K)

Yes, Kenji Nojima (who did Shiki in Melty Blood etc).

Attached: 456464.jpg (1702x701, 73K)

Is that fate? So Shiki is the Master of Shiki's boyfriend who at one time was also Shiki?

Similar-face fate. It's probably a joke. Since Solomon/Roman is a true nice guy when he gets emotions (who wants to be normal) and Marisbury is pretty ambiguous.

Attached: 76117921_p0.jpg (1700x2879, 1.37M)

Kinda bothers me how Sugiyama hasn't been given a role yet, though.

>that background
HEYY!!!!

Attached: tenor.gif (220x164, 239K)

Maybe he'll be one of the Crypters.

Attached: EBJqloCUcAEebhB.png (637x697, 801K)

Based second guy (aka Takeuchi). He turned a single shitty book into one of the biggest media franchises in Japan through the sheer power of tits.

They're too modern. Modern historical figures don't have any power in the summoning system, they can turn into mindless ghosts at best.

Yu bullying is best bullying

Attached: drake 72.jpg (947x1293, 807K)

Depending on whether Arcueid exists in Fate/Grand Order's world, she's either Yu's boss or the head of a different department who outranks her by around two or three tiers. Imagine having THAT as a superior. I think she'd cry.

There's lore about why Nero looks like Artoria. She brought Roman culture and prosperity to Britain when she arrived there, and thanks to her, Arthurian myth could be written. So King Arthur had Nero's face. So technically, Nero is the first saberface in history that we know.
Nasu wrote all of that in the Fate/Extra materials.
Still no proper explanation about her gender tho.

This is my wife Saber.

Attached: 1556940209221.jpg (2768x3974, 656K)

The self insert calls Da Vinci a guy in the nip game, unless the NA translation deleted that because muh transphobia.

Mata Hari.

Michelangelo didn't become a HS because he became a vengeful wraith, not due to his qualities. Da Vinci was trying to comfort herself with that bullshit. See LB3 when Yuu nearly gets wraith full of rage and needs to be calmed down by Mothman and let go of her grudge and accept to save humanity in hopes to see her horsecock one day.

She's probably a wraith, isn't she? I can't imagine that she's in the Throne. Among Servants, there are those who almost make the cut to Heroic Spirit but fail to make the cut. "Sasaki Kojiro", for instance, is a nameless power who has the power but lacks the fame or deeds. There are probably plenty of Servants like that. The problem is that you don't need to actually be in the Throne to qualify as a Servant.

None of that is connected to Lovecraft shift, IN FACT, she wasn't connected to that until Raum wrote a crossover fanfic and made her that.

Is it wrong I'll prefer to watch them blowing up Fuyuki than sit through Guda and Mashu?

Is Drake a virgin? I feel like she should be.

and saber face literally more than a dozen of them.

Most probably not. Definitely not after EoR2.

No, she's not. And she got possessed and had marathon sex with random dudes as Dahut in Agartha anyway.

Nasu doesn't hate America.
He's always going on vacation in America.
Last year he went to Hawaii and this year he went to Las Vegas

But if nobody saw her as a woman, who fucked her?

Yeah. If there's any issue with America, it's that as a nation it's only a little over three hundred years old. Almost zero mystery. Still, despite that, they managed to throw in a number of Servants from America such as Billy the Kid and Edison.

Though it wouldn't surprise me if Nasu isn't hiding an American Heroic Spirit somewhere of his own.

It was me.

still waiting for calamity jane
Also now Musashi is an Honorary American Servant.

Attached: musashi.jpg (400x500, 69K)

>if nobody saw her as a woman
Men can fuck other men.

>those fucking tits
>those fucking thighs
>those fucking gunblades
>Murrican bikini
Fuck Merlin, I'm going all-in on her.

>But if nobody saw her as a woman
Literally impossible.
The crew probably only pretend while titty fuck her while she was sleeping.

Hey, Nero somehow managed to hide her gender while flauting her everything, so Drake is quite believeable.

I thought everyone knew Nero was a Woman and Drake was a Woman in the fate Universe? I don't remember reading anything that said they hid their gender in extra/extella/fgo. Just acted like no one cared about them being women

Same shit with Nero. People closed their eyes and Nero opened hers with cum all over her body.

That's a very American outfit for a nip like Musashi.

Huh didn't think they'd go that modern
What can he do?

Die like a bitch.

As far as I remember modern heroes can't be summoned, only their weapon they used

That's kinda hot.

Servants can be summoned from all periods of time, some servants are even from the future or other universes. Lance Armstrong was properly summoned on the moon cell, it's just compared to other servants meant for combat he is weaker

That's not it. It's that modern heroes can't get recorded into the Throne of Heroes. Too little people care, so even if they were to hypothetically achieve the necessary deeds, in modern society fame is all too easily achieved and all too easily lost. No one gives a shit anymore. Even if a jet pilot achieves something amazing, people will forget the pilot's name relatively quickly while the jet itself will gather the attention of enthusiasts.

Lick my cheese under my nut

Elvis would theoretically still be possible?

Mm. Maybe. Possibly. If people are still talking about him and care about him two or three hundred years from now, then maybe. If people stop listening to his music by the year 2300, then it's a no-go.

Elvis is really overrated

I wanna cum between Drake's tits. Not over them, BETWEEN THEM.