show is episodic

> show is episodic
Instantly drop

Attached: immagine.png (344x288, 84K)

>show only has one episode

>show is about delinquents

Attached: 1556216033480.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

Space Dandy is episodic

No wonder it's so shit then

It's why I can't get into Cowboy Bebop. I don't care about the self-contained stories.

Attached: I'm going to beat the shit out of you anon.jpg (432x396, 74K)

Imagine of you read and it jumped to a completely different story every 10 pages

>It's why I can't get into Cowboy Bebop
Nah, it is just trash

But GTO is 3-7 episode story arcs.

The best episodes of Bebop are the self contained episodes. And the movie, which is the very best of the whole series. The five Spike episodes are the bad part.

>"I got a Tip of where Julia is. fuck all of you, I was never your friend, bye."
>the tip goes cold and the whole episode is a waste of empty symbolism
>"Hey guys...I'm back for now. Let's not talk about how I was a total dick and don't care about any of you."

Most anime I just watch an episode every day or every other day. GTO is probably the only one I've ever been invested in enough to binge.

Same

There's lots of other shows with the same flow and style as GTO you would probably get addicted to.

Attached: 1430622922173.gif (424x240, 273K)

if it's comedy it's ok
otherwise i don't like it

GTO is the best comedy anime, the fuck are you talking about?

Plotfags showcasing their retardation once again.

The worst is when you do enjoy just how good the show is, but you can't bring yourself to watch another episode, because there is no tension or anything pulling you towards the next episode.

Retard

This

Spike seriously needed to let shit go.
None of the crap he went through was worth it, especially for a goddamn woman. A goddamn woman who clearly doesn't give enough of a fuck to keep in contact.

Attached: Haseo AAAAIIIIIRRRRR.jpg (600x338, 95K)

Name one show like this, I'll wait.

>Not being able to follow a plotline and story
I'm disgusted that you would even use GTO for such a bad opinion

Attached: DIsgusting.png (528x413, 169K)

>muh damaged loner is so cool
>muh bang symbolism

It kept bugging me with Cowboy Bebop and Space Dandy (especially Cowboy Bebop as some plotlines felt shrinked to fit in one episode and Space Dandy had a more artistic approach + had the whole multiverse thingy going), but I barely noticed it with Samurai Champloo for some reason