Can you name a single shounen arc that is better than the saiyan arc

Can you name a single shounen arc that is better than the saiyan arc

Attached: 1500112558964.jpg (961x768, 159K)

Made in Heaven

It was good wasn’t it

Red Ribbon Army, King Piccolo, Freeza

Dragon Ball is shit.

Do you mean Nappa and Vegeta or the entire Saiyan Invasion arc?

The entire thing

Cope narutard

Chuunin exam arc
Chimera ant arc

C-Moon / Made In Heaven

Namek

Dark Tournament arc.
Faudo arc.
Christmas Bowl arc.

Chimera ant arc

who shot johnny joestar / d4c

The galactic rail road arc

Skypedia

Detective Conan's Vermouth arc.

Water 7-Enies Lobby

Attached: x4tERbv.png (1520x1200, 3.58M)

Shingeki No Kyojin's Marley arc

The Saiyan Arc killed Dragon Ball and ruined everything good about the series beforehand.

That's cell tho

Also the one that ruined shonen manga forever, I swear to god Oda and Kubo are the worst offenders when copying Kurumada. You can't just make every single arc of a modern era shonen into the sanctuary, what the fuck is wrong with you guys.

At least Oda puts some filler and SoL trash inbetween but still.

Attached: 40.jpg (1600x1261, 312K)

That is the Frieza arc. Muh Super Saiyan was a mistake.

sorry you cant top Marinford arc

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Why would you post the worst part of the arc?

Super saiyan is kino and one of the most iconic moments in anime manga for a reason

Honestly, the whole Frieza Saga (From the moment Raditz shows up to the end of the battle on Namek) is just so damn good.

It's probably the best arc in Shonen history.

it drags the fuck on even more than the dark tournament, it was shit

Water 7-Enies Lobby is top tier shonen, but I don't think it beats out the Saiyan Invasion, despite being very good.

> It's shit
Retard

> More than the Dark Tournament.
Oh yeah, I don't know how I forgot about YYH.

Shit, YYH is actually really, really, really, really, really damn good, it might have the best Shonen arc in history. I need to re-evaluate this.

you have shit taste, YYH gets even more fucking retarded towards the end than naruto

Not shounen, it's in a seinen magazine.

Chimera Ant, Red Light District (Kimetsu no Yaiba), first half of Gurren Lagann.

How the fuck does the dark tournament drag on

>It spans from chapters 52 to 112 of the manga and episodes 26 to 66, making it the longest saga in the series
how the fuck does it not

Every One Piece arc except davy back fight, and maybe fisherman island.

> Implying Sensui is retarded.

I actually think the Namek arc is way better than the Saiyan Invasion, or more like an upgraded version of Saiyan. On Namek, there was no chance for training, no forwarning, it was a game of hot Dragon Ball potato where the cast had to duck around to stop something even worse than Vegeta and avoid the strong guys while Vegeta fucked up everybody.

Attached: kisspng-goku-frieza-vegeta-piccolo-dragon-ball-goku-vs-freezer-by-wandertof-on-deviantart-5babd495d6 (900x600, 179K)

SOUL SOCIETY ARC

You should read the manga version

>It spans from chapters 52 to 112 of the manga

nevermind, thought you were talking about YYH

no this is the worst part

Attached: 3beb99cb082dec27989263b6688d103d8349121a_hq.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

It would have been fine if it just ended there

Souther arc is the best

Attached: shu.png (729x543, 617K)

Almost every arc from One Piece

One piece is garbo.

This.
There's a reason Frieza is so popular. He's the villain of the spiciest arc.

shit taste as always burger

One Piece peaked with W7/Enies Lobby, that's where Oda put most work on the art.
Big panels with dynamic camera angles, reminded me of Kishimoto when he also went full throttle in Sasuke retrieval arc. The artwork was fantastic and he also tried different dynamic effects like fisheye lense

fpbp

Just about every other arc is better than that one in DBZ. Only Buu is worse

it really is, wish I stopped reading it sooner.

skypiea

Attached: 0299-011.jpg (1520x1200, 385K)

Android arc.

I understand Kubo but Oda is seriously more like classic Dragon Ball, I get the comparison in SOME arcs I guess, like Enies Lobby but I hardly think that is reflective of the entire series. In fact almost zero arcs follow this pattern.

It would've been better had it not been for the obnoxious snakeroad bs
I know most of it was filler but it was still retarded

i personally prefeer the majin boo arc, its such a travesty from start to finish and an amazing end to dragon ball as a whole (which atm was)

best arc and best girl

Attached: EApplHIUEAA-xTQ.jpg (767x1200, 259K)

Snake Way doesn't matter in the manga dumbass

The Kyoto Arc

Frieza Saga doesn't start until after the Ginyus are out of the picture

hahahaha no. Wow, that is some abysmally garbage taste.

The Ginyus are a low point in the story.
At least Recoome is just awful, the Captain isn't bad.

There should have been more to the snake road, I know it was a place for Toriyama to put Goku away so he could focus elsewhere, but because of that there was a lot of missed potential in what he could do with it.

Chimera ant arc but only because I wanna fuck Pitou.

Wrong

>Kyoto arc
FINALLY someone with taste in this fucker. Kenshin is the best outright and the best of Kenshin is Kyoto.

Too long and boring

York new arc
Made in heaven
Marineford
Whole cake island

The only thing is two Hunter x Hunter arcs, obvious which ones
But yes Saiyan arc is beyond God tier.

Dragonball
> Red Ribbon Army
> 22nd Tenkaichi Budokai
> Piccolo Daimaô
> 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai

>One Piece
Arlong Park
Alabasta
Skypeia
Water 7/Enies Lobby
Impel Down
Marineford
Dressrosa

>Naruto
Land of Waves
Chuunin Exam
Sasuke Retrieval
Pain

>Hunter x Hunter
Heaven’s Arena
York New City
Chimera Ant

>Shingeki no Kyojin
Everything after Season 1

>Yu Yu Hakusho
Dark Tournament
Sensui

>Land of Waves
Would Naruto had been better if it was just about defending key strategic positions from enemy nations?

Any arc from DiU

>Chuunin exam arc
marked the permanent descent into mediocrity for the show. you can notice it right about when they get to 1v1s that there are more low quality episodes than high quality ones, and that
>waiting for good moments to come along once every 8 or 10 episodes
is the only thing you have to look forward to.

>Made in Heaven
The whole part is shit and Pucci is shit too.

Konoha Crush.

because its a tournament
with fights

Attached: kirby.jpg (694x693, 36K)

no one said it did

Krillin and Gohan training before getting to Namek. Goku training before to get to namek.

Bunch of asspull Zenkais to justify getting a new power up. "Unlocked potential" asspull. More Zenkais.

SO isn't even a popular part.

Also

okay user, and what shounen arc do YOU think is better than the saiyan arc? I wanna see what your standards are.

The fight with Recoome is one of the best in the manga.

What's funny about Part 1's massive filler arc is that it's actually somewhat similar in setups to Land of Waves, only with much worse execution. I would have enjoyed Naruto way more if there were more mission focused arcs where the cast gets mixed and matched.

All of steel ball run

Well, sticking from JJBA for ease these are ones I consider more entertaining than The Saiyan arc and which I feel leave a bigger impact.
>Dio's World
>Yoshikage Kira Wants a Quiet Life

I don't really like comparing different works since they usually don't compare very well (Even a single artists different works can be hard to compare) as they all have different themes and motives. However I do think you can over time look back on what left a bigger impact and what seemed more impressive. For both DBZ and JJBA they're never really intended to make a point about anything. DBZ is written for fun and JJBA mostly for style, although they both use typical story telling techniques of course, and I think the atmospheres and the stories of the arcs mentioned surpass The Saiyan arc in every way.

Understandable, have a nice day.

y-you too

>all these JoJo faggots on this board

what happened?

Pirate Cave.