What's his fucking problem? How can he be so mean to his mom?

What's his fucking problem? How can he be so mean to his mom?

Attached: 1546599938389.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2FfTefp8q-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because his mom wants to fuck him?

He's a spoiled brat.

And who is to blame?

>have a title about loving your milf
>have a momson couple as your main cast
>but not go full incest, and instead, make a faggot protagonist to pander to the 'realism'fags
user, just focus on better milfs like aho mom, or amaha, or stick to doojins

The "comedy" bits aren't even fucking funny, as soon as they start playing the stupid music and doing some "oops ecchi misunderstanding haha" scene I just start pressing the right arrow.

don't worry user all ntr authors will slight this treachery.

He picks MMORPG instead of polishing his skill in Fighting Games

Anime, of course.

It's called artificial drama.

Their relationship improved in the last chapter

this. doesnt feel like real chars in real situations at all

I want to fuck Kayano Ai's voice

I love my mom too, but my mom can be annoying, gets in the way, and cockblock me. Shit happens. MC's complaint is valid.

Yeah, except she's been nothing but helpful and supportive. Even the most worthless teenager on the planet wouldn't say shit like this to her.

Haven't LN fags commented on how they butchered this scene to make the son look more like an asshole?

Have you ever had a mom? Most annoying bitches on the planet.

Its not like hentai dipshit, theres no way to find your biological mother attractive if youve known her since birth. So she just becomes some random annoying bitch.

In the guy's defense, the mother SHOULD realize that this is an important opportunity for her child to learn and grow on his own, he has to come out from under her wing sometime, it's important to let go and let the son go out and have adventures and learn about life. He still shouldn't be such a dick to her about it, but she's actually guilting him pretty hard, neither of them are being particularly admirable here.

In all fairness, MC wanted adventure and fun. but Mamako ruined all that by being cheat admin level of OP and too overprotective.

>Have you ever had a mom? Most annoying bitches on the planet.
Yep, that one's going in.

Attached: 1552361086944.jpg (480x480, 36K)

>muh realism

Attached: 1502585854989.jpg (800x800, 50K)

I wanted to keep watching it for Mamako, but the MC is just too insufferable of a faggot. I can't fucking do it anymore.

Attached: 201212260208180111.png (1098x830, 384K)

Some of us have good relationships with our mom, okay?

He's a meanie panini with a very small weenie.

Any LNfags want to confirm this? If the scene drastically altered that would pretty much end the complaint.

This is definitely a valid complaint. He's being kept form experiencing everything worthwhile about adventuring - all while being completely overshadowed by his own mother. It's understandable that he'd be upset. Even so his words and timing do paint him as quite the asshole.

repressed sexual frustration

Attached: 76052540_p0.jpg (1061x1500, 975K)

Never had moms or are just faggots larping on internet that their moms were good people.

If i were masato, i wouldve killed mom behind her back, let her sleep out the adventure, and then finally at the end after ive had my fun with the game. I would finally revive her, showing off my harem of pregnant girls.
Call me cringe all you want, im still more sensical than all of you.

Describe this girl

Attached: Mamako018_019.jpg (1280x912, 291K)

have sex

Yes, I believe you believe this. Doesn't mean we have to ruin healthy relationships with our parents just so you can be "right."

Based

He's a teenage boy with a doting mother. A mama's boy in denial.

Attached: __kuujou_holly_and_kuujou_joutarou_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_drawn_by_9lara__7ddc307f3a18dda40b24a466 (601x611, 223K)

why the fuck are you applying realism into this? you're really defending faggot japanese writing than wanting the mc to be a polite gentleman instead of something that will remind you of your fucking personal life that no one gives a fuck about.

Attached: 1356250193590.jpg (562x437, 48K)

Why didn't Maa Kun join the military or Do MMA if he wants to be strong and be proud in front of his mom ?

Reddit.

His mom won't let him. Also the author never thought of that.

If I were Masato I would just play fighting game and try to beat Daigo

Gotta be honest, Maa kun(user) jobbing adventure sounds like a great idea

Does it ever move past just the mom flirting with her son?

am i the only one that loves shirase? its the closest we are going to get of a mori mori continuation...

>beating Daigo
Try to parry your Mom's 32 hit combos, one for each sword, and also you must be on the brink of dying first.

Attached: keken.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Can we get a "Masato wants to be hardcore but his mom won't let him" shop?

>Shirase Husband

Attached: 437c701bbfd9ef475053b2b50839d0c9.jpg (636x900, 109K)

> It's understandable that he'd be upset
Damn right. She just waves her hands and everything dies. AoE + projectiles (with melee weapons...) + OP damage. Sure it's not some battle series but still makes the fights boring af. And all we have left is the fanservice and ara ara wankery. Not that I'm complaining.

Attached: pic_1270.jpg (1440x2048, 290K)

Except he's right, and I hope to god you're still 14 or some shit that excuses being such a tryhard edgelord.

Mamako flirts with tons of people but never actually dates them. It's why every man in town hates her.

Nice samefag, autist

>Ane Naru Mono H-OVA, animated by (whoever his name is), one who created Victorian Maid
Still waiting for it

wtf is the dude doing letting his waifu die so much?

Would smash. Repeatedly.

What you're witnessing is advanced self-insertion. Not the run of the mill kind that can settle for a wish fulfillment fantasy, but the kind that can only be satisfied if everything plays out just like his life. It's impressive really.

Sadistic priests are my fetish.

>dem hips
>dem breasts
ARA ARA

Too busy hunting Beast alongside Papako

Are they actually doing this?

give birth to best boy Yuu kun,

Stop mom bullying NOW

>mori mori
I guess they look vaguely similar if you squint a little.

Attached: 1508641834057.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

now try a non neet looking mori tard

Cruel, manipulative yandere. Deep inside she looks down on people

Based user telling momma boy anons how it is.

>The entire series is now Maa Kun training hard to get into EVO while sometimes cosplaying as Ken while youtu.be/2FfTefp8q-Y plays in the background
>Mamako would still be lewded as she is the only girl in the series since Maa Kun went too hard on SF thus doesn't interact with any girls
Would it be better ?

>I would kill my mum XD
>based
ow the edge, nice shitty moms you had losers

Not actually killing dumbass, just putting to rest, and reviving at the end of the game.

>eat shit
>WHY DOES IT TASTE LIKE SHIT

Attached: file.png (960x768, 824K)

Any actual sensical people would not play MMORPG to begin with and spend his time on sports or music

>emotional incest
what is that?

basically what single mother do with their sons, emotinally dumping on them their emotions/desires/fears/thoughts, you know the things you should share with a partner.

I want to marry Pochi

>Maa-kun becomes a fighting game chad, and because of him joining tournaments he won't have time to get into conflicts with Mamako anymore
>Screentime divided between CGDCT and Maa-kun training/fighting montage
Much better i think

>Final arc is vs Daigo whether on EVO or a hyped exhibition match
>About to lose
>Suddenly he hears Mamako cheers for him with full of love and affection and basically gives him newfound "power"
>He regain his footing and pull an equally amazing comeback like what happened during Evo 2004 (whether actually copying the parry or using throw to break it)
>Series ends with Mamako hugging Maa kun and tell him that she is proud of him.
Sounds cliche but that is probably what would happen in the end

And then he beats his wife like Infiltration

Get in line, user.

Attached: 1564752773859.png (1040x891, 1.66M)