Cop Craft

How did she know how to open that?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Cop Craft - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.02_[2019.08.06_07.03.11].jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Holy shit this latest episode was just a fucking powerpoint slide show.
Static images just zooming in and out. Mouths conveniently blocked at every scene so they didnt even have to animate the fucknig 2 frames it takes to simluate talking.
WHERE DID THE BUDGET GO

Normally i dont give a single shit about the animation if the story is good, but this is an ACTION anime, with ONE frame per scene. I'd rather just read the god damn manga at this point, the art is better.

>WHERE DID THE BUDGET GO
It's not about budgets. It's about incompetent studios that can't maintain schedules.

>It's not about budgets. It's about incompetent studios that can't maintain schedules.
Alright ill admit im completely ignorant about japanese schedules and production, but is it not like over here in the US, where tv shows are produced like 12 to 6 months in advance?
Are they drawing this shit week to week? that can't be.

Watch Shirobako if you want to know more.

Someone please give back the frames.

this show is already dead, why does shonen shit get more animation money.

Oh no, he's retarded

It's being done by one man studio.

Because shounen shit has a far larger audience and makes more money.

She learns things by touching stuff.

bullshit really?

An isekai that isn't jrpg shit but ruined by horrible adaptation.

I'm more offended by moeshit and self insert Isaiah garbage getting the budgets.

just go back

to?

Yes, TV anime depend on a lot of tight and convoluted processes to air weekly, generally something that can be remedied and avoided through modern avenues...however the anime industry is far too incestuous and up it’s own ass to actually try to improve, and when they do they risk the chance of being attack by a crazed arsonist

On another note — yeah, CopCraft is a really baffling case where to this point I don’t think there was even a single episode with a consistent and well-panelled action scene.

>emergency cabinet
>not easy to open even by complete retards

>durrr is it not leik da us??!!?!?!?
Amerimutts, everyone.

What is easy or not also depends on our culture. It's very subtle, but the things that seem obvious to you may not be obvious to human-like creatures from a different world.
How exactly do you determine which controls do what on a particular machine, and how to operate it as a whole? Much of it is intuition and based on prior experiences.

Exactly, if they would do a decent job at producing a show like the americans, they wouldn't have to shamefully put on a powerpoint presentation

Go back ameritard.

It's a cupboard, you fuckstick. Most emergency cupboards have different mechanism to open it compared to a regular cupboard.

>I don’t think there was even a single episode with a consistent and well-panelled action scene.

This shit makes Black Clover look like a masterpiece.

>muh animation
Jesus just go and watch Fire Force or whatever generic shounen got a high quality adaptation.

>Go back ameritard.
I never left!, but if i did, i would take this anime with me, to attempt to salvage the rest of the season

Watch Kurumi instead.

Its not only the animation, it's the quality too.
And who the fuck is talking about Fire Force? don't change the subject, Cop Craft is a flaming pile of garbage right now and you know it.

Attached: 1565046037845[1].jpg (457x460, 27K)

Please no bully, Itagaki had to make do with leftover ramen from teekyuu budget.

Cop Craft is literally the best show of this season

can you stop samefagging redditor?

that says more about the season, then about Cop Craft.

Why respond when you don't have anything worth saying? Reddit seems more your speed, your already familiar with it, it seems.

>Why respond when you don't have anything worth saying?
>>>/reddit/