Attached: Seishin.png (728x410, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I8gIu7KIdQo?t=162
youtube.com/watch?v=5BkBcuIRaE4
youtube.com/watch?v=Iw5u3QVdHjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seishin is a fag but he makes the show more interesting

Doctor did NOTHING wrong

Would Yea Forums save a vampire loli from fire?

this was the single most boring piece of shit i've ever watched to completion

I'm glad he was there to save Sunako.
Also, RIP Megumi. ;_;

You're a retarded nigger.

No

He did it for a good reason tho

Can somebody refresh my memory on this series?

>girls camp
>they cute af

Attached: 1514481500900.jpg (1432x2150, 668K)

Absolutely based

Attached: 1538507548834.png (1280x720, 1.13M)

>Like, who is really the monster, dude?
>Asshole vampires killing villagers when they admit they don't have to, following the orders of a little girl who knows fuck-all about anything and spreading an unsustainable disease with no planning because she's lonely desu, despite having an entire family unit of vampires that love her and the villagers actually tolerating them before they start getting killed
>Or is it like, the villagers, who actually get angry when they find out they're being killed off
>It's been 10 years and faggot monk is still a faggot

>mfw second season is yet to be confirmed

Attached: 1557627661207.png (839x720, 350K)

Higurashi but with vampires

If you aren't willing to kill some random assholes to save your waifu's life, you deserve to be alone forever.

I still don't know what Shiki was trying to pull. I understand that it was a commentary on mans warlike nature, and how once they get the upper hand, they can be worse than vampires. That's all. well and good, but the show did little to make the vampire side feel justified. They were a dangerous species that killed people and would have likely spread across the world. There is hardly any way to feel sympathy for them.

is there a continuation?

Yes! Would've been very tough for me down there if I was still alive. But in the end it felt very good :3

Attached: shiki_ep06_15-jpg.jpg (640x360, 24K)

>feel sympathy for them
I think the entire show was just a "you rage, you lose" type deal so that it was satisfying as fuck to watch the vamps finally get genocided for their shit.
It was just trying to teach you about why 'us vs. them' and 'tribe' mentalities are good.

I honestly consider Shiki to be one of the only scary anime around. Everything up to when the Vampires were exposed, felt like a legit hopeless situation. Like for every step of progress the mc's made, the vampires made three steps. Up until that point it felt like a lost cause. And after that point, things just went crazy. I honestly missed that the priest died and became one of those day walking vampires. The anime should have done a better job at the ending. The manga was a little bit tighter on that front.

Well it wasn't mean to convey a message except for the message that good vs. bad can be ambiguous. No one in the show is a monster, which is actually quite radical considering one side is humans.

Attached: 1335051293222.gif (480x270, 2.92M)

Fun fact, I watched it because of this gif. Came for the gore, stayed to see vampires get fucked (which still took till the end).

Fun fact, I picked it up for the homo garden OC reaction images years ago and never regretted it.

I was honestly waiting for the show to make me feel sympathy for poor dindus. But no, they were utter evil faggots through and through. And man was it satisfying to watch them burn.

i felt sympathy for big tiddy mommy-daughter vampire

i felt some other feeling

>No one in the show is a monster
Except the vampires kinda commit an unprovoked genocide because they are lead by an idiot. And alot of them do take sadistic pleasure in toying with their food. I don't know what else they need to do to be monsters. Once the humans fight back, their fury is really justified, since alot of their families, friends and neighbours were just straight up eaten.

Yes

Is it really a genocide if you are (in they're eyes) upgraded to a vampire, though?

Also I would assume somewhere where vampires actually were allowed to develop would eventually become "civilized" enough to outlaw things like what you mentioned. But as of right now, they are entirely underground, which means psychopaths have a free reign.

Only to stake her later. She's ancient as fuck anyway, and 99% used goods.

It's genocide in human eyes though. And a downgrade too, since you go from being a normal human, to being a blood craving and sun fearing problem. If anything, vampirism would be considered a disease that makes a human weaker and quarantined off real good. But knowing the government, they would probably keep the vampires alive in order to make them into a weapon or something.

no, the main homo protagonist did

had to quit after the third episode

What if you become a Jinrou? And the sun problem isn't a big deal if you'd never consider to step a foot in daylight anyway.

Attack on Titan but with invisible normal sized titans who suck your blood

Isn't the chance of actually becoming a Vampire like in the single digits or something? They ended up killing and torturing more people than turning them.
>"civilized" enough to outlaw things like what you mentioned
maybe, vampires aren't humans though

It's literally not as clear cut, there were vampires who were starved on purpose, tortured by their own so they'll give into their leadership, or blackmailed as the gay kid's crush was. I'm not saying not to kill the family (one of which was a human) and the psycho ones but there were actually victims who got turned against their wills and we KNOW that they could sustain themselves without killing. The doctor instead of like set a donor bank and rescue them and protect them so they can fight the bad ones together (as he should have done with the gay kid), he cooperated on mob mentality where innocents were killed too, like that vampire grandmother and her human granddaughter who never killed anyone and got killed by the human mob.

To be fair the doctor was pretty much on the edge all the time and went full on crazy given the circumstances.

Considering how sleep deprived he looked most episodes, I think he wasn't only on a constant supply of caffeine but also amphetamines or something.

I would take them too if I were in his spot.

How did he ruin everything if he did nothing for the entirety of the anime except at the end?

their deaths were pure kino

found the pleb

iirc even becoming a Vampire was a failure, Werewolfs there the real shit since they didn't need blood and could stand the sun

>He ruined fucking everything
for the bad guys.

Attached: 1554941464132.jpg (700x700, 209K)

What's the body temperature of a vampire? You wouldn't fuck frozen meat, would you?

Isn't a Jinrou a vey rare occurrence? Like one in a hundred or something? And you would still get treated as a monster. Also, not everyone is a daylight fearing otaku. Normal humans are effective in both day and night, while vampires are absolutely useless during the day. And imagine how safe you would feel, if someone would just have to open the curtains to murder your ass. There is no possible way that these vampires could coexist with normal humans. Either they would be viewed as murderers and monsters, or they would be designated as extremely dangerous disease carriers. Like if I knew a bunch of them lived down the street, I don't think I'd be the only one who wouldn't get a good night's sleep before we stake them.

>Like, who is really the monster, dude?
the jews

So what you are saying is that the jews were secretly a monstrous race similar to the vampires, and only Hitler knew the truth and did something about it?

>coexist with normal humans
If they ever had their way vampires would probably end up on top of the food chain. They aren't equals and they can't live as such.

>top of the food chain
I don't think they could take that spot away from humans. Humans are resilient, work in both day and night, and are insanely driven to keep themselves alive. Notice how once the ruse is up, the humans make short work of the vampires? During the day time, they might as well be made out of paper. If they did try to take over, then a moderately sized human resistance would inflict horrible damage upon them every day.

It's just right

Attached: 13536948_p0.jpg (800x600, 431K)

>Is it really a genocide if you are (in they're eyes) upgraded to a vampire, though?

But the series decided to make the turn rate low and the tradeoff for vampire powers (instadeath if the sun touches your skin) isn't enough for the average villager.

>Machine of labour.

There are no jews in Shiki, there is only faggot monk and the based doctor

True, but only if humans were completely aware of their existence and knew all their schemes and on top outnumbered them 10 to 1.

how can the doc be based and the monk a faggot when the monk got away with pussy and the doc didn't

Does this look like the man who would have any use for pussy?

Attached: shiki-ozaki-bloody-face.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

no, that jews thrive on secrecy and shadow but once they're exposed the fangs come out. have to do forceful removal or else

only for research
after all hoes aren't worth a dime

Broke the cardinal rule. You don't betray humanity for pussy. I don't get why someone always breaks that fucking rule.

>That's all. well and good, but the show did little to make the vampire side feel justified
I don't think the morality is meant to be split right down the centre. I think one of the big themes of the show is how humans can act like monsters when they feel justified - the fact that they ARE justified makes the ending feel like a brutal, but well-deserved, comeuppance for the vampires that the viewer can cheer for. And aren't you also a little bit of a monster for cheering for something so sadistic, despite being furious at the vampires for the same thing?

By making the vampire side more justified, it would just turn the story into another 'mean humans do bad things because of X differences' shit we've seen 100 times before - which isn't to say they're TOTALLY unsympathetic though. The vampires at least try to put up a moral justification which makes them feel more believable as human-level intelligent beings rather than a force of pure chaotic evil. One of the lines I remember goes something like
>Why do you hate me so much? Because I don't let myself starve to death? Do you not think cattle hate you for the same thing, but you eat them all the same?
Like obviously they're WRONG at a human level, but it's at least enough to empathise with them at a level where burning them out is as visceral as it is with a person, rather than a plot-device evil race like an orc or whatever

This madman is my favorite character of all time in any medium.

Attached: Kokushibyo.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

user...

Attached: The_Count_Jinto_Linn.jpg (640x331, 27K)

tldr I think it humanised the vampires death just enough to make their deaths feel brutal and sadistic, but not so much as to make it another 'woe is me misunderstood monster, bad humans, inevitable conflict cos differences' story

Am I the only one seeing this?

Attached: lovechild.png (812x346, 395K)

>the protagonists of the last anime you watched, will have to deal with the shiki infestation.
How screwed is humanity?

>Amuro
Nice, using Gundam to burn vampire will be fun

>I still don't know what Shiki was trying to pull.
Sunako wanted a place to belong and so went with the unsustainable shiki village plan. Her companions were either too high on their loyalty to her, or were in for the fun (like that psycho werewolf), and the newly created shiki no one asked. It was a suicide plan for the beginning.

>Assassination classroom
Even without Koro sensei, they would do one hell of a job. Just give them some knives and ammo and let them loose.

True Yea Forums posters will say "yes", and mean "yes" even if they say "no" (because the FBI is on their back).

Yeah, not anime, but it is the last thing I watched. I wonder how well he would fare.

Attached: nol3t.jpg (500x284, 23K)

>Symphogear
I guess they could attain a friendship ending after enough fisting?

Depends if they're a heartless murderer or not. In this case I'd hold her down for manly beard to pierce her with his thick log.

You are misinterpreting the conflict. The vampires ARE the villagers. Well, the majority of them them are.

Yes, but if the brat starts talking about "muh humans are cattle" she gets smacked.

If it was a trap vampire than I would betray humanity in a heartbeat. A trap that doesn't age is worth more than a perpetual motion machine.

Yes he did. Both him and Sunako should have died miserably.

There is no way someone close to me is a vampire! Sunako must be a Zashiki-warashi.

Attached: 17e279594dacd27c2af1f4718e81c8e1.jpg (400x225, 16K)

kek

Thats because the monk was a incel, while the doc was a chad that already had so much pussy, he couldn´t care if he stakes a bunch that started sucking more than just his dick.

>You don't betray humanity for pussy
I'd sell you all mofos for some sweet ayylmao pussy

The loli vampire was raped by her creator iirc

If he doesn't get any after the ending it doesn't matter if he was ''chad'' or not

We know, Fuminori

Who's the guy on the left?

One Punch Man.

Would Saitama kill them?

A bad hero of justice.

It’s been several years and I have come to the conclusion that he was based all along. Fuck humanity, I’d rather tame a cute vampire.

Seishin's problem wasn't that he sympathized with her, it's that he didn't guide her to a less destructive path. He was incompetent.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (600x600, 48K)

There is no less destructive path. She has to go.

You raise good points why Shiki to me felt more special than other "humans are actually monsters also" stories. That little jutifiedness in favor of the humans does the trick and actually brings the message across much better than an even split.

I wonder how the fuck that idea was viable in their heads, as any traveller to the vampire village would immediately suspect something was up when it's midday and everyone is sleeping with shuttered windows.

There was no people-killing requirement for the shiki's survival. There was also no need for such a high-visibility method in creating more vampires. Even if she'd succeeded in starting her vampire apocalypse, it would probably just result in the region being nuked into oblivion.

I think the plan being self-destructive was probably in no small part the point. Sunako seems to hate her vampiric nature considering she refers to it as a curse.

>my specific brand of vampocommunism hasn't been tried
Good luck with that.
Blood donations wouldn't satisfy their nature as monsters. For every one 'good' one like the nurse, there are dozens of animals.

Even throwing out vampocommunism, her plan sucked. She was basically just cutting loose suicidally after years in hiding. Seeing the villagers be broken and tear eachother apart over the curse she'd shouldered quietly for so long is probably exactly what she wanted.

Oh yeah, slower!

Watching all those fucking bloodsuckers die was one of the most cathartic experiences I've ever had.

He saved the loli right? He is alright then.

Yes, and then I would give her for medical examination to Doc.

Would Yea Forums save a goblin baby from fire?

The only thing I remember about it was retarded low tier vampires and shitty humans

>they had to make a holocaust OVA because nobody felt sorry for the vampshits
>it didn't work

Attached: 1483728793871.jpg (1143x647, 106K)

The only time I felt remotely bad was when the woman was taken into the festival.

Sorry for what? They CHOSE to be predators. They didn't even attempt peaceful coexistence.

You can't peacefully co-exist with your food dude, they're predatory by their nature not by choice

disregard humans, acquire vampire cunny
yeah, i'm thinking that's pretty based

>ruin everything
>turn into uncle dante
He did everything right.

Chickens? Cows? Horses?

CATTLE?

That's the point. You wouldn't want to be the vampire's cattle, right?

We WERE the cattle to them. That's the point.

It never gets old

Just live in a big fucking city and don't kill people.
Jesus Christ have you never heard of the Masquerade?

Except some of them can't resist violent temptations.
It would be like living alongside pitbulls but 10 times worse.

The entire point is that they don't reveal themselves and cull the shiki that are incapable of staying hidden because they're retarded

More like living along side niggers. Sure some of them are alright, but you are bound to get robbed, beat up, have your car stripped for parts, your female relatives raped and the whole neighbourhood will be looking like woodstock (just shit and drugs, no music) in a matter of weeks.

How can you consider raising chickens to be killed a peaceful co-existence for the chicken? Unless you're talking about pets, but pets aren't your food because you're eating something else - vampires can't eat something else, only humans

Eggs

Now I tell you hwat. I sell propane and propane accessories. And I will kick your undead ass down the street.

ya i suppose but this is all an analogy for humans and vampires not literally humans and chickens dude we don't have an egg equivalent

Nearly a decade later and faggot priest remains a faggot.

Even with all those gruesome shiki deaths, this is still the most satisfactory scene in the whole show

Attached: did_nothing_wrong.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

I heard this was adapted from a novel. Did it ever get a sequel? I mean, who doesnt want more Sunako right?

The extra episodes were great. Seeing the bloodsuckers get dragged out of their hidey holes was really satisfying

You mean nearly a decade later his still fucking loli vampire cunny he made the right choice

>race traitor
>retard
>fucking a commie anti-human monster's cunny
Still a faggot.

Attached: 1427973487166.gif (400x360, 666K)

I think you got the sides wrong.
The Shiki are capitalist pigs

Attached: 1492809744177.jpg (910x512, 91K)

Humans are capitalists.
Shikis are commiescum.

>Attack on Titan
Well... the Shiki are ABSOLUTELY fucked. Eren won't allow them to stop his Freedom boner.

To this day I have yet to witness anything with same amount of GOTCHA BITCH as that scene

Salem's Lot but local faggot prevents vampire genocide.

>Shiki was 9 years ago

Fuck

Can they deal with them?

Attached: 1540559950602.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

What did he ruin? No tell me. Some shithole village disappeared from the face of the planet, and a bunch of useless hicks died? That's the price he paid for IMMORTALITY and a small vampire that FITS IN HIS SUITCASE. People pay a lot more for a lot less. I say the man made a nice bargain, and I would do exactly the same if I were him.

Probably anons' justice boners

Based.

Season 2 when?

If she is hot and for (me), then yeah.

Attached: __kiss_shot_acerola_orion_heart_under_blade_monogatari_series_and_etc__sample-21446fc802f030f2ed069e (850x505, 179K)

I'd love to make a movie based on Shiki. I know Salems lot exists, but aside from 3-4 superficial similarities, they care completely different. I would also advertise it as a medical thriller about a village where people suddenly start dying and the local doctor has to fight the mysterious disease. I would keep all of the Shiki and the fight against them, out of the marketing. It would feature nice practical gore effects and alot of atmosphere. It would feel like a John Carpenter movie.

But that's just wrong

Attached: shiki.jpg (1432x2150, 707K)

Fudo Nomura.

I like my odds.

october's glorious revolution

What was the MC's deal?

homosexuality

t. shikinigger

This one was ugly and not cute at all, so I wouldn't save her.

get you with your fucking facebook memes

Shiki's best attribute it's the way it builds tension over the entire story so the climax is a huge explosion of emotion

>main homo protagonist
don't tell him

youtu.be/I8gIu7KIdQo?t=162
Every year his final speech gets more and more relevant. Tomio Ookawa did nothing wrong. Fuck Seishin Muroi and fuck jannies.

I would kill and drain baby blood for her to drink.
I would serve her feet by massaging them each day.

Attached: shiki.jpg (1280x961, 504K)

How do shiki reproduce? does soem chaos god just birth them from darkness

Gotta say I agree. I can't think of another anime that had such a supsenseful buildup.

>despite being only 0.01% of Nippon's population, Shiki are the cause of over 56% of murders

just like taking eggs doesn't really harm the chickens taking small doses of blood wouldn't really harm humans (that's what we do already anyway)

They embrace a living being into their ranks

>no alternative ending where ragebeard splatters her into burning pulp

Attached: 1495348997716.png (307x324, 207K)

50% rage power 50% beard power

Shiki had such a cool atmosphere. Unfortunately the retarded hair styles kind of ruin it.

FUCK shiki
FUCK niggers
FUCK jews
FUCK spics
FUCK fags
FUCK jannies

Nine fucking years and Yea Forums is still seething over what Muroi did.

Every fucking time.

Only if she agreed to bite me and make me one of her clan.

>Based Santa dad

>The vampires ARE the villagers.

Attached: 1563121274533s.jpg (109x125, 3K)

I want to watch this again, thanks Yea Forums I didn't remember the plot

Her death was so fucking satisfying.

This

Attached: 1559236792226.jpg (1456x1100, 391K)

we can only dream

Attached: 1564789907224.png (671x671, 383K)

Fuck that scene felt good

What episode was that?

When did he became Dante?

>Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 2
Vampires are done for. Joseph will try to fuck one and then give it the Hamon dicking when they try to fuck with him.

>The Shiki were victims too, look how much joy they take out of removing them!
Its hard to feel bad for those who die, come back because of dumb luck, and then proceed to kill people close to them hoping they too will be undead but 9 out of ten times they just end up staying dead and we're supposed to find that tragic because they claim they don't enjoy it yet a majority of them just become twisted shitters who are asking to be put back in the grave. If those vamp cunts never came they wouldn't be having to worry about any of this in the first place.

Shiki is the only anime that ever made me jump out of my seat and start cheering at the screen like a hooligan.
I'll always remember it for that.

Attached: 1478676840603.png (259x224, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5BkBcuIRaE4
Can we all agree that the second ending song is the bomb? It has nice vocals, nice tempo and a very somber and sad tone.

The OST is great in general youtube.com/watch?v=Iw5u3QVdHjA

>Blade, Alucard and Dante weren't waiting for his bitchass at the edge of town
FUCK

All I get from the thread is that anons are are jelly of him for winning a vampire loli

Why the fuck did they have to change the OP? Second one was gay.

I forgot. How did he died?

Attached: giganticfaggot.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

only if she's hot
the one in this show isnt though

like a fucking faggot

HEE HEE
SHAMONE

Come on, don't be so harsh on it. I for one like both. The second OP has some baller visuals and the song is also pretty catchy.

What the fuck is wrong with his eyes?

>bad neighbors
Hank would obliterate those undead sons of bitches

>Shiki
>9 years ago
NINE YEARS

Attached: 1214256475987.jpg (259x194, 8K)

more like 9ketsuki, amirite

>Crushed by machines of labor

I for one welcome our new vampire overlords.

Attached: IMG_20190806_231315.jpg (700x525, 84K)

Now that I can dig.

He would use a flamethrower to medium rare those motherfuckers.

>Shiki infestation in the Moomin Valley
Uh oh....

wolf aniki was based
>oneesan oneesan please open the door! they're going to kill me!
the only character I disliked and he was dislikable for the sake of it

>get loli vampire
>become vampire too
>become chad because vampire genetics
>still keep your faith
Is there a more based priest?

Moomin Papa would sort it out

I hope the loli bitch at least learned her lesson at the end, and she will no longer start a genocide that will cost alot of lives and fail in the end.

It's a story for necrophiliacs about cute corpses doing gory things

Do you think he got to fuck her?

Nah, she is too young and he is too uptight. They probably had a platonic or father/daughter like relationship.