I think Parasyte SUCKS

I think Parasyte SUCKS

Attached: efbb8077d1a8bab9e6fd8c97af4bd9a5.jpg (800x1189, 157K)

No you don't.

thank you Yea Forums

way too late user

Why

Most redpilled anime

Attached: 341ceb3b4650a479b1b785719e572c063afcd4a8_hq.jpg (574x419, 43K)

Attached: tumblr_pglihtmUIK1sm4i14o1_400.jpg (400x400, 44K)

for me its the author didn't explain where the "alien" came from

How do people as stupid as you function in day to day life?

Was it even good?

I think the scene where he turned into a penis in the McDonalds was funny

>Ending was shit, felt like the writer didn't plan what he was doing in advance and just gave up
>Uses the theme of "humans bad" but doesn't go all the way with it, just uses it to try to be deep without ever fully exploring the theme
I don't remember it being bad, but it definitely has notable flaws.

>Uses the theme of "humans bad" but doesn't go all the way with it, just uses it to try to be deep without ever fully exploring the theme
You didn't understand it if you thought that this was the message. The whole point is that 'humans bad' is the wrong way of thinking about environmentalism because it falsely elevates humans to a position 'above' the 'natural world.'

>t.Alex Mercer

ultrakino

Attached: parasyte-1168672.jpg (800x1230, 125K)

The manga has good concepts, good ideas but the fights has lots of plot holes.
>migi is smart but never realized poison is effective against parasyte.
>they have lots of time to prepare and they didn't stock some gas to blow that huge parasyte up.
>parasyte is smart but never used guns
Still good of you ignore those plot holes

That's only the chairman retard. Not the mc.

Is the anime worth watching? I've already read the manga

>all of your 'plot holes'
It's not something his species would even realize is an option; the fact that their minds do not operate the same as humans (because they are a different species) was made clear by the bit at the end where Migi is surprised to realize how Shinichi visualized both Migi and other humans. He had an alien psychology. In the end humans, tool users capable of creating poison and bombs and such, are never really threatened at all by parasites.

Honestly very mind blowing how people can't understand stories without the author coming right out and saying things in black and white.

It has a good ost but sometimes doesn't match up. Some animations are kino.
Some character designs are way too different from the manga.
and they left some good parts out, specially the end.
After they killed goto I really like that part when they're going down the hill.

Well you will have lots of complaints but still has good sides.

Btfo the typical "humans are da real DEMONZ" anime like Devilman Cryshit by being pro-humanitarian at the end.

Humans are a part of nature, and nothing they do can be considered 'unnatural' or a 'sin against nature'; nature can be just as 'evil' as humans. Pollution is disgusting waste created by human development, but in the end it's what saves Shinichi. Moralizing about nature is idiotic. As a serious environmentalist, Parasyte is one of my favorite stories because of this.

What ?
Shinichi has time to prepare for an attack by a parasyte but he didn't plan something like let's buy a flamethrower ! and burn that motherfucker down !
And migi is a researcher and how the hell he wouldn't find out about poison is bad let's use it!

They had to change some character designs I think mostly to modernize their style, as most were heavily set in the 80s and the anime took place in a more modern time, I was assume just to appeal and relate more. Overall I think it was a decent adaptation but it did cutbout as few things and development

>And migi is a researcher and how the hell he wouldn't find out about poison is bad let's use it!
From the beginning, Migi considered his race superior to humans, and would consider his own weapons to be better than any tools humans could use. Perhaps later on in the series once he's become more amicable towards human thinking (like when preparing against Goto) Migi could have believably suggested and planned to use poison, but he didn't. I don't think that's a real plot hole.

Shinichi does suggest using fire/flamethrowers against the parasites to the military. As a high school student with no special circumstances, he would find getting one himself to pursue his personal vendetta against an individual parasite difficult or impossible. It's even shown that Shinichi didn't like the idea of breaking the law by stealing food or something near the middle-end. It would be extremely difficult for a high school student to legally get a gun or flamethrower in Japan.

I guess you have a fair point. Thanks user.

Forgot the amazing voice acting. Specially migi.

do you think he had migi turn into a vagina so he could fuck it

he went from absolute BETA to pussy destroyer /fit/ CHAD

Glocky go baaang