Why did Goku become brown in Dragon Ball GT?

Why did Goku become brown in Dragon Ball GT?

Attached: Son_goku_render_by_5kgfx-d6qfir7.png (1000x1122, 627K)

Attached: 1561639627652.jpg (720x880, 75K)

Based retard

To appeal more to the spics.

Toriyama has learned since, and he's realized that a spic's dream is to be white, so it's better to make Goku whiter. That's how we got Goku Blanco.

exit shitza

Attached: kneelza.webm (824x464, 2.2M)

B to the A to the S to the E to the D !!

Too be fair Jiren beating Weaklys ass aside it would be hard to justify him too outside of some dumb cuck comedy shit. Jiren is back in his universe with no confirmed universal travel outside of gods obviously. And if Broly is so much weaker then him then Jiren wouldn't even care or maybe even be able to feel it through a universe.

He was always tanned according to Toriyama, but the spics at Toei fucked it up.
In fact, all (pure) saiyans are supposed to be tanned. Toriyama himself never really forgot this, he even gave Caulifla a tan when he designed her.

Attached: toriyama goku tan.jpg (1080x1350, 168K)

What's a tan?

vegeta always remained tanned.

Toriyama often draws Goku with a darker skin than the anime goes with, but they change it. With GT Goku though, since the design was specifically made for the anime, they just went with Toriyama's colors.

Attached: caulifla tan.jpg (1381x2025, 783K)

Another example where they selectively kept his tan would be Goku Black.

Attached: Goku_&_Vegeta_SSGSS_Drawn_By_Toriyama.png (636x1024, 907K)

Does Toyo keep Goku tan in official manga colorings?

Sauce ?

The blue was more cyan though. Or whatever the fuck that color is, light cyan or whatever. Different shade of blue

....Dragon Ball. Just guess which.

>Has to edit Goku's kill from saving Jobgeta to make the the princeling look anything but worthless

Now THIS is just sad.

Attached: f0c4928e18714edf9f2278099ca2dcec.gif (480x270, 671K)

I honestly don't really know. Here he looks tanned, but so does Krillin, is that supposed to be the case?. I don't know - either way they are visibly darker than 17 and 18

I do think he drops it when he draws them in ascended forms, but most of the art of Base Goku I've seen from him he seems tanned. Then there's also he issue of not knowing he actually personally colors all this stuff.

Attached: 81iZjXqgKKL.jpg (1400x2191, 462K)

The biggest travesty of the franchise is that Toriyama has kept Vegeta from defeating a major villain just because he doesn't like him.

Attached: toriyama goku tan2.jpg (807x501, 140K)

Attached: toriyama goku tan3.jpg (729x1024, 173K)

Attached: toriyama goku tan4.jpg (560x800, 143K)

Attached: toriyama goku tan5.jpg (1076x1500, 185K)

Jirenfags have ruined DB discussion on this site.
Not an answer to his question.

Because a true saiyan always sprinkles when it tinkles.

That's Toriyama's Director's cut with Toei meddling removed.

Remember, tan Goku and purple Bulma

Dumb questions don't get an answer.

So they can sell to the pedros

Because he had been training Uub in Africa or some shit

True

>NOOOOO NAMEK SAMA PLEASE DONT FORCE ME TO WATCH KAKARAOTTO FUCK MY WIFE!

Attached: namek.png (651x482, 584K)

People get tanned if they go outside and get exposed to sunlight. Of course the typical shonenfag wouldn't know about this since they never leave their basement.

Most of the main cast hasn't defeated a major villain. Why do Vegeta fans expect it to be different for him?

Every DB fag is deluded in one way or another

The absolute state of Vegeta's Hairline