Is there an anime where the JSDF or any kind of military isn't fucking useless or rendered obsolete by some boys and...

Is there an anime where the JSDF or any kind of military isn't fucking useless or rendered obsolete by some boys and girls in mecha or magical skirt?

Attached: [2D4U]Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_BD_03[1080p_DualAudio](E26A1CC0).mkv_snapshot_13.09_[2017.10.21_15.17. (1440x1080, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGKMBuV5cUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: ntht.jpg (350x510, 74K)

Attached: 2vAtT.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Dude have youever heard about the fucking Gate Jietai shit.

There is so much jsdf wank in there It eclipses Its uselessness in all the other media combined

Histone to Masotan, an anime about the air force and yogurt.

Attached: dragon-pilot.jpg (1300x728, 71K)

Better question
Is there an anime where the church or any monotheistic religious organization isn’t portrayed to be evil or unfair?

I stopped watching it after they introduced that dragons feed from the bad emotions of their pilots thing.

Do Japs even understand Christianity? Next on 9 News

Why can't Abe pay for some good JSDF anime?

yes, see

Ouch! Christians just got kek'd on

Instead of investing in modern military equiptment to fight against the alien invasion. Let school girls in lewd suits operate unpractical mechas.

Attached: total-eclipse-defeat-friendship.jpg (1279x745, 170K)

Unironically Hellsing Ultimate, Father Anderson did nothing wrong.

Attached: Alexander_Anderson_4.png (714x752, 369K)

They do, which is why Christianity always looks evil and unfair in anime.

Macross? The first one had a friendly priest in one episode and Max Jenius doing the sign of the cross when one of his buddies died.

At least in Muv-luv the war has gone on for so long against the BETA that most adult men are dead, so it's justified

Chrno Crusade, Vatican Kiseki, I think Seikon no Quaser church bullshit was not evil

>not pressure young women into breeding non stop

Have you heard of Jin Roh?

Attached: JinRoh.jpg (1073x580, 39K)

The advantage of putting people in OP mechas is that the entire war can surround arount them.
Meanwhile a tank crew is always just a part of a war machine.

They invented it. It is all you zombies who don't understand.

Attached: 1550525940683.jpg (1600x1200, 189K)

Smart man

end of eva

Trinity Blood

The japas are overpowers as fuck against a fucking medieval army
Put the GATE guys in WarHammer world

Attached: Captain1_e1495543296272.0.jpg (1200x800, 100K)

Trigun

They were the bad guys though, the priest just had a change of heart

Steel Ball Run
Black Clover
I'm sure there are others but my memory is as good as araki's...

Attached: jesus.png (319x911, 244K)

oh and fire force

Attached: Iris.png (858x858, 415K)

Black Lagoon

Attached: BLArwen.jpg (704x480, 55K)

>Japan in 20 AD
>literally stoneage
>not even the Japs ancestors are there yet
>Christ pursues divinity

Septian Church, which is definitely influenced by Catholic Church, or at least by fictional depictions of it, is the ultimate force of good in picrelated.

Attached: Kiseki.png (1197x747, 1.16M)

Maou sama retry

>is born a catholic
nothing wrong my ass

What a fanfiction of the best sci-fi book ever

Only in the anime, and barely at that. At least the military managed to fight her to a standstill and cripple her.

I wanna say Jormungand, but given the ending that's sort of loco.

I thought the Tau already assimilated them. Where else did they get those animu mechs?

Who is the girl on the right?

How were the CIAhurch evil? They were pretty based throughout, no better or worse than anybody else in that third world shithole. If anything they were among the more reasonable factions.

The mc of Nayuta. Also,
>girl

is MC Ride the main character?

Nothing in Muv Luv is justified.

Spec Ops Asuka. The magical girls are integrated into the military serving in spec ops units. The ordinary military has ways of fighting against magical beings and the girls still need basic stuff like intel and transport.

Attached: 0011.png (884x1257, 1.09M)

>Unironically Hellsing Ultimate
>church helps nazis
>church troops attack England and slaughter anyone in their path
>isn't portrayed as evil
Did you skip half of the show or something?

The first exchange in the anime between the Jap spec-ops and Ruskie is full of 'best soldiers of the world can't do shit but depend on little girls to fight their fight' and the rest of the series is continuing in that spirit.
See: 'realistic solution' part where Jap spec ops talks about MGs being only solution, several of his later admissions that professional soldiers can do shit all and even the anime finale when he carries the artifact axe and basically tells his superiors he's ashamed to not be able to do shit.
Military is weak-sidekick tier and mostly useless besides the parts with 'grown up' business and politics.

They forgot to mention the part were his younger brother comes back to life in ~1850 to slaughter millions of chinks

History is sure interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGKMBuV5cUc