Hina a best

Rui a best
Hina a shit

俺なら寂しくも不安にもさせないと梶田に言われる梶田となら上手くいくかもしれないけど今の自分を
作ってくれたのはナツオナツオがいなかったらここにはいなかったからまだ諦められない

Me a shit
Hina and Rui the best

>>no answer to kajita confession
Will have to wait for the raws but if its not a clean rejection then that essentially confirms a Hina ending, and Sasuga is just playing this out for Rui vs. Hina drama.

Shit taste
Half-Decent Taste
Fucking based.

So when is rui going to get dicked by the chef?

Never, Hinatard

rui a shit
hina a half shit
miyabi a best

>Rui get Consolation prize
foreshadow?

>its not a clean rejection
>muh Natsuo still in her mind
But It's like she let her door open to him.
The tension sexual between Natsuo and Hina grows up more than more

>Hina winning

Attached: bueno.jpg (546x366, 47K)

Oh look, more Hina win flags. What a shock.

>Spoiler text

Attached: 74b386dbb6fd526671ec73c2a518972bd607369e.png (452x360, 139K)

>Rui wasn't able to win but she at least received an "Encouragement Award"

We'll be reading this again later.

Attached: Are you serious.gif (320x240, 147K)

Oh I was expecting an outright rejection. This is even better.

Threadly reminder to not trust the text spoilers until the gook scans are out. They are prove to be wrong many times before, especially when it comes to Hina.

Gook scan when?

Has Rui had sex with another man yet?

Rui>Hina

no, though from what might happen its possible she might fuck chef

>she can't answer his feelings because the Rui that Kajita likes is the way she is because of Natsuo
So she rejected him. What a retard.

As things stand, she either wins the Natsuo bowl or stays forever alone. Probably the latter for being a retard.

Don't do drugs user.

Rui rejecting Kajita was at this point was already predicted, even by Hinafags. its no surprise at all because she still has feelings for Natsuo, but i get the feeling this 'rejection' is the same fashion that Hina initially rejected Natsuo, in that she does have feelings but for her own reasons, rejects him, only to end up with him later.

I think the spoilers either have a mis-translation or Rui is more retarded that i thought.
If the spoilers are right then she rejects Kajita, not so much that she wants to be with Natsuo, but because she thinks her love of Natsuo has made her a different person, and she thinks this face of hers is what Kajita is in love with. Kinda stems back to her lack of confidence in herself.

But also, it agitates me that she has the balls to use the "the me you love is because i love another person" excuse.
The whole reason Rui "wont hold back for Hinas sake" was because of Natsuos love for Hina and feeling all that love when Natsuo mistook Rui in a wig for Hina.
By that same standard, Rui should never of fallen for Natsuo since the Natsuo she "refused to hold back for Hinas sake" was the Natsuo that was in Love with Hina. Even when Rui was falling in love with Natsuo before, it was a Natsuo that was in Love with Hina, and it was because of his love for Hina that Natsuo slept with Rui to begin with, which is what cause Rui to fall for him when they had more contact afterwards.

So either Ruis Reason is incredibly shit since she fell for the persona of someone who was already in love, or its a mistranslation.

either way, i knew this rejection was coming, but im guessing the scans will show that it was not a definate rejection and she'll probobly still be shown having some feelings for Kajita.

Rui is a just a shitty person. She deserves to be alone for the rest of her life.

i thought so too, but seeing her with Kajita made me like her again, especially since i saw traits of Hina in Rui whenever she talked and smiled with Kajita. Just goes to show that Rui and Kajita are destined for each other, just like Natsuo and Hina.

Though i doubt Ruifags will care that its Kajita that Makes rui a more likable person. Even if Rui dosn't end up with Kajita, so long as she's platonic with Natsuo, i'm good.

>Rui and Kajita are destined for each other
Busshit. She just rejected the guy. She's selfish and obsessive. She's the worst kind of person.

At this point I'm reading this shit just to see her face when she goes back to Japan to find Natsu and Hina together.

>Hina making a move
Yeah, it's fake. Just like always the context behind Hina's action is portrayed wrong. Is the spoilerfag a Ruifag as well?

>She's selfish and obsessive. She's the worst kind of person.
Cant argue with that. Im still mad that she broke up with Natsuo, and still wants to get together with him, showing no shame, regret or concern about her actions.

seriously, who the hell breaks up with a person who is severely depressed, lost his vision of his future, lost his ability to work towards his dreams, loses a vital part of who he identifies, yet still wants to get back together after he's dealt with all the issues by himself?

Itd be different if she did it on the grounds of "we need time apart" or "we need time to sort our stuff out". but Natsuo was the one in the mess, and they where already apart for six months. instead its like she broke up because she knows shes incapable of being supportive in a relationship and only wants to expeience the joy a relationship brings, while running for its responsibilities. does she intend to break up again the next time Natsuo has issues?

id be even more pissed if she rejected Kajita because she's so deadset on being with Natsuo. fortunetly, it seems she only lacks confidence in herself and thinks her feelings of love for Natsuo is what Kajita is in love with and not Rui herself.

Im actually thought that Rui and Kajita would get together before Hina and Natsuo. now im thinking that Natsuo and Hina might get together first and there'll be an arc of Alex vs Kajita.

i think the translation is fake, but the context is reliable.
Rui rejects Kajita because she has no confidence.
Hina gets tickets for a 'lovers retreat'

i'm thinking that, since Hina is not likely to make a move, that instead Natsuo will probobly regain his novel writing spark on the trip by re-falling in love with Hina.

The translated is accurate though.

*translation

Kajita, stop shitposting on Yea Forums

So does Hina makes a move or not? The spoiler isn't indicating anything of that nature at all. Knowing her it's hard see it happening.

I am talking about the nihonjin leaker.

Based and redpilled

Cringe and bluepilled

Whoa, more Hina winning flags. Shocker.

Attached: FEF51D19-4BE3-4D64-9B53-E2C344274D40.jpg (566x531, 54K)

It sucks.

Redpill me. Where are said flags?

Not him but the whole manga. Besides, she is the one connected to his dream since the beginning.

Kei tweet about the next color page
>twitter.com/k_sasuga/status/1158292596046716929

Hinaaaaa

Attached: EBMU-SKVAAE5aEk.jpg (630x680, 102K)

>So does Hina makes a move or not
Nope but the next chapter the tension sexual between Hina and Natsuo will be out of the charts