Comfy tenchi thread

still best girl after all these years

Attached: tenchi_muyo___ryoko_hakubi_by_avenger504.png (1024x768, 201K)

Attached: 1563772409266.jpg (771x1357, 569K)

>Ryoko
>Not Washu or Mihoshi
You're not wrong. You just forgot to mention the other best girls.

Attached: Nobuyuki11.jpg (513x379, 35K)

washu is my 2nd favorite. also pic related is top tier

Attached: c8f51dec4b.jpg (400x615, 99K)

I hope the new OVA is good

Attached: img012.jpg (1280x1750, 346K)

I wish we got more scenes of her and kenshi, that scene where she faints trying to seduce him was adorable

Kenshi might be the only Kajishima MC so far who has more interesting interactions with the girls than they do with each other.

There's a new OVA?
That's not gonna end in a disaster like OVA4 was.
/sarcasm

Only by default. What’s her competition? A child, a literal retard, a crazy old woman, a bitchy princess? Wow, tough call there.

yeah they announced ova 5 like a few weeks ago

The focus is going to be on Tenchi's and Seina's kids and Kenshi before he got isekai'd.
So this should be some good shit.

Attached: 09.jpg (1200x1690, 447K)

yeah he's actually fairly based and interesting, I wonder what GXP would have been like if it was a decent MC like him instead of seina

Did OP stutter?

Attached: best_girl_wins.png (1129x769, 731K)

this

The Light novels, I assume.
At least he's got plenty of time to develop a character in that.

being galaxy police exploring the galaxy and getting a haram is such a great male fantasy,

The curious thing I've found about Tenchi, which make no mistake, it's Kajishima's late night fantasies put to paper and screen, is that it's a matriarchy.
Who are the men with any power in Tenchi?
There's Emperor Azusa who has his wives and Seto whispering in his ear. In one of the novels, after the High Council of Jurai is dismissed, he gets Masaki, Funaho, and Seto together and starts the True High Council meeting.
There's Tenchi, who's content to tend to his carrots.
And there's Yosho, who has pretty much abdicated his responsibilities as much of his own free will as being forced to.
And Seina, who I'm sure has had to put his foot down at some point, but I haven't seen it.

Attached: pg6.jpg (2154x3031, 748K)

Ryoko is a stupid whore

Attached: hhh.jpg (480x360, 15K)

why so tense?

Attached: onsen.jpg (1456x1056, 878K)

Kiyone? and Not Mahone-er, Mihoshi?

and she's in 2nd?

oh man, did I miss something when i got sent off to military school and couldn't keep up with the series or what the fuck happened

Kiyone was always low-key favs for many. The every jane doe stuck with a shitty partner while on the job dragging her down who had her head on straight.

hrmm, i must've been blinded by delicious brown and my freudian need to breed something as dumb as a rock.

happens to the best of us paisen

Attached: 1437613967008.jpg (1091x795, 186K)

You may not like it but this is what peak 90's looks like.

Kiyone was never apart of the harem, right? She was always just there for fun shenanigans?

Yes, she is the only canon in the Universe anime run. Which is not a harem theme show whereas more of a love triangle.