Yuru yuri is still to this day the best yuri anime in existence

>yuru yuri is still to this day the best yuri anime in existence
how did they do it

Attached: YURO YURI.jpg (640x960, 251K)

>a good yuri anime
hahahahahhaha they are all the same, generic hollywood love stories but with two girls instead of a guy and a girl

get a grip op

>romance bad
imagine being this much of a NEET

for me, it's Toshino Kyoko

Because of how fucking low the bar was

romance is not bad but it's always the main point of all yuri shows, that is why they are all the same and all feel the same.

while there is so much variety in straight anime that yuri anime will never explore and will continue to be the same cute girls doing cute things with a generic hollywood romance plot on repeat over and over again until people realise how stale the yuri genre is a shake stuff up

>yuru yuri is still to this day the best anime in existence
ftfy

Attached: .png (416x458, 79K)

>romance is not bad but it's always the main point of all yuri shows
the show is based around comedy and romance, and its good at doing both there is nothing to complain about it
>muh stale
go complain to the people that copied yuru yuri then
probably on my top 3
for me, its brat and her wife

Attached: brat and her wife.jpg (1447x2046, 401K)

>the show is based around comedy and romance, and its good at doing both there is nothing to complain about it

it's only the best of the worst, there far better anime that only do comedy or only do romance better than it.

think logically and imagine the show as not being a yuri show and imagine all the yuri romance in the show as being between a man and woman. done that right? now can you honestly say the romance is really the best compared to other anime when yuri is taken out of the equation?

and can you really say the comedy is all that good compared to stuff like nichijou,lucky star,gintama, daily lives of high school boys, panty and stocking, golden boy,ect.

you are saying i'm using muh stale but you are just using muh yuri anime is best blindly.

not all yuri anime is bad but its a really bad genre when you look at it compared to all of anime. there are so many anime that do things better than any yuri anime you can name.

Attached: 1560752873692.png (439x452, 72K)

>nichijou
>funny
come on, are you even trying
>not all yuri anime is bad but its a really bad genre when you look at it compared to all of anime. there are so many anime that do things better than any yuri anime you can name.
just because you dislike a genre doesn't mean its bad, i fucking despise shonen and isekai stuff and yet i know that not all of them are bad
>think logically and imagine the show as not being a yuri show and imagine all the yuri romance in the show as being between a man and woman. done that right? now can you honestly say the romance is really the best compared to other anime when yuri is taken out of the equation?
if it stays with the same characters but genderbend (himawari with a male sakurako, ayano with a male kyoko, etc) it would still be funny and good

its all about different opnions bro, your taste can be different then mine

Attached: misaki.jpg (658x1019, 186K)

yuri is just the same dumb romance tropes you can find in any low budget hollywood movie, tell me of a yuri show that does something exceptionally good with it's writing out side of
>girls can't like girls right? but lets forget about that still get together
>i like you and i don't care if your a girl

my taste is different but honestly even among the general anime con senses your taste is shit and i'm not even a shonen fag or isakai fag but they have better taste in writing at least.

it's okay if you like yuri knock yourself out but don't try and claim some dumb opinion how it's the best writen genre as it's currently the worst as it stands even isakai shakes it's writing up more than yuri and that genre is known for being extremely repetative and predictable but somewhat one always comes in with some crazy new idea like hey what if they were "a slime" or they got transported with their "mom and she was more powerful than the mc and destroyed his power fantasy of escaping into another world by just being a mom" and other dumb yet weird concepts like that.

yuri won't even innovate in it's own repetative genre with stuff like " what if one of the girls was a robot futuristic version of the same girl sent into the past to fall in love with herself" now that sounds like an interesting yuri than the same yuri low tier hollywood story of girls can't love girls but we don't care.

give me something new something fresh until at least with in it's own genre until yuri does that it's writing is the lowest of the low and you have shit taste if you want to admit it or not if you are willing to watch similar stuff again and again on repeat with no real outstanding variation between shows conceptually

Attached: 1560542597471.jpg (386x573, 74K)

is yuri peak tranny core?

Reminder the 3rd season was the best one.

Attached: [FFF] Yuru Yuri San Hai! - 06 [BD][1080p-FLAC][599C3497].jpg (1920x1080, 398K)

For me, it's Sugiura Ayano

Attached: 1542950718015.jpg (1864x1367, 352K)

that is like 50% of the people who even watch yuri and most of them think it's the peak of anime and claim how great it is without even really exploring the medium and actually knowing what good anime writing is.

they see with pink lesbian flag tinted glasses and then take taht is it's good or the best

>And this is to go beyond reddit spacing!

>girls can't like girls right? but lets forget about that still get together
>i like you and i don't care if your a girl
yuru yuri never had this on it, what are you talking about
>yuri won't even innovate in it's own repetative genre with stuff like " what if one of the girls was a robot futuristic version of the same girl sent into the past to fall in love with herself" now that sounds like an interesting yuri than the same yuri low tier hollywood story of girls can't love girls but we don't care.
stuff doesn't need to be complicated to be interesting or fun
>your taste is bad because you like a genre i dislike
you are either actually mentally ill, or baiting

>it's okay if you like yuri knock yourself out but don't try and claim some dumb opinion how it's the best writen genre as it's currently the worst as it stands
there is no fucking good or bad genre you absolute troglodyte, its all about different taste

for me, isekai is the most stupid and non-original genre ever, and yet i know that its not a bad genre for everyone
if your reply is "no, yuri is bad because it doesn't have sci-fi or medieval or alien stuff on it" or "no, yuri is bad because i dislike that genre" im not going to respond to you anymore because it would be clear this is bait or autism

Attached: SAKURAKO 4.jpg (595x767, 81K)

Don't reply to crossboard cancer.

trannies dont like yuri
>that is like 50% of the people who even watch yuri
source: dude trust me

Attached: Based ayano.gif (1200x675, 1.61M)

Namori made YRYR before descending into slippery slope of degeneracy so it's mostly pure comedy with light yuri.
>yuri won't even innovate in it's own repetative genre with stuff like " what if one of the girls was a robot futuristic version of the same girl sent into the past to fall in love with herself" now that sounds like an interesting yuri than the same yuri low tier hollywood story of girls can't love girls but we don't care.
Mate NicoMaki fanfic won international award for best scifi story recently, we even had threads about this on Yea Forums.

>"oh look a thread about a genre i DISLIKE!!!!"
>"i have to go on it and tell people that the genre they find enjoyable is actually BAD because i said so"
>"people DISAGREE WITH ME ??? they must be reddit trannies, no one with GOOD TASTE would disagree with me"
Please go back to no one cares if you dislike a genre other people like

Attached: WHY ARE YOU SO MAD.png (503x393, 113K)

>yuri is just the same dumb romance tropes
That's because it's still romance
>it's okay if you like yuri knock yourself out but don't try and claim some dumb opinion how it's the best writen genre as it's currently the worst as it stands even isakai shakes it's writing up more than yuri and that genre is known for being extremely repetative and predictable but somewhat one always comes in with some crazy new idea like hey what if they were "a slime" or they got transported with their "mom and she was more powerful than the mc and destroyed his power fantasy of escaping into another world by just being a mom" and other dumb yet weird concepts like that.
Neither of those anime do anything different with the basic isekai plot so those "innovate ideas" end up being pointless
>yuri won't even innovate in it's own repetative genre with stuff like " what if one of the girls was a robot futuristic version of the same girl sent into the past to fall in love with herself"
That could well be the dumbest idea I've ever heard

Is season 3 good bros? I saw Nachuyachumi and could see the quality going down a little.

Attached: 20190524_235148083_iOS.gif (500x284, 1.43M)

its still great, i dont get why people dislike it

>there is no fucking good or bad genre you absolute troglodyte, its all about different taste

imagine being this dumb and not know the difference between good and bad writing or conceptual concepts, themes, or visual aesthetics.

and just wanting to say everything is good in someone opinion like a absolute brain let what next are you going to say "don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products"

to make it simple for you to understand yuri is bad because it's all the same conceptually and it shows in the writing, and how all yuri use the same generic anime visual aesthetic, and settings take for example the best yuri and only good yuri show i have ever seen utena and how unique in writing and visuals that show is compared to every other yuri show.

utena is a visually striking and tells a story through it's writing and themes that goes beyond the same oh girls can't like girls but we don't care stuff, with cheesy hollywood romance on the side.

is not your hug box, threads are not hug boxes go back to /r/eddit or tumblr if you want a constant positive atmosphere free of any critique.

also not everything you don't like is it shows how out of touch you are with the site if you don't even know that >>.Yea Forums has changed.

Attached: 1561177480640.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

By being good first and gay second.

Attached: 1516292423484.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>to make it simple for you to understand yuri is bad because i dislike it
good bait, i fell for it

Attached: 1563591727174.png (1400x1400, 1.16M)

if you think it's bait you are just a brainlet with shit garbage taste and don't think or watch anime on any critical level

Attached: 1560644668861.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

>Bakkin is still down.

Attached: Ayanostun.jpg (1500x844, 380K)

Attached: 1542192033382.gif (256x190, 481K)

Attached: 1546254802549.gif (360x640, 403K)

>utena is a visually striking
You're out of your mind

Attached: Revolutionary_Girl_Utena_Screenshot_0639.jpg (960x720, 142K)

>YURO

No.

Attached: Kannazuki.no.Miko.full.15047.jpg (1936x1377, 479K)

I started S3 and immediately it felt different, like some sort of charm wasn't there that was before... got 2 episodes in and didn't watch any further.

Attached: yychitose2.gif (500x281, 1.25M)

name an another anime that looks exactly like utena.it is visually striking even sailor moon doesn't look quite like utena

Did you forget that it dropped the yuri and went full on mechashit around halfway in?

Unironically the best season.

You get to see Hanako's armpits

Oomuro-ke animated when ? i want to see hanako's girlfriend aside from the OVA

Attached: misaki2.jpg (722x1024, 102K)

Attached: Yagate Kimi ni Naru - 02 - Large 12.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

This but I want to see Nadeshiko's girlfriend

The cutest YrYr, even in this bait thread? Of course!

Attached: ac7e8529aae8397d72fc6783d9f3a616.png (936x1611, 635K)

Fuck you faggots who dislike the season 3 style, it's obviously intended to be more Non Non Biyori Iyashikei/yuri focused than Nichijou-like over the top comedy and it still does a great job at it.

These threads will not be fun when the OVA comes out.

Attached: 1558573872821.jpg (1002x356, 153K)

Was it rape?

Don't mention "yuri anime" as a whole in the OP when talking about this show, as you can see it attracts shitposters.

Attached: ayano thinking.gif (500x506, 172K)

Yes, but that's to be expected.

Attached: Yurirapists.jpg (920x1055, 216K)

>romance [...] is always the main point of all Yuri shows
Yeah, I don't get it either. Why are shows of a genre that focuses on lesbian shenanigans always written with so much romance?

Attached: Found_him.webm (750x422, 792K)

Let's wait until both OVA's are out. If it sells like hotcakes (again) then chances are we'll get an S4 and Omuro-ke as Short episodes.
We can just do the usual tho.

having a separate main or subplot helps to contextualize the romance, it’s hard to give more than a speck of birdshit about pure ichaicha

That's pretty sad if it's the best. It was okay but not good.

Attached: 1564439709784.png (1140x660, 1.12M)