Is this the best of 2018?

Is this the best of 2018?

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x750, 106K)

Yes. Right after 3-Gatsu 2nd Season

how is this year worse then last year so far?

It was great but Violet Evergarden was the best.

Faggot! It was easily an 8.

violet evergarden was boring trash and so was hinamatsuri

Sangatsu was the snore-fest of the year.

Faggot...

Attached: xcACENr.jpg (2960x1440, 411K)

hinamatsuri was boring. When did hina ever use her powers to do something cool? haha I broke some vases. lol so funny. I'm going to do nothing for 12 episodes. i'm going to get kicked out of my house. So sad. Boring AF.

There was way more to the series than durr powers. You got to see various different social dynamics and personal growth. Anzu's arc was the best.

nope

Attached: 1560067040606.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

what is this

The homeless arc was dumb. The whole anime was dumb. lol social dynamics and personal growth.

Maybe, both Lion and Ikura-chan very kino animays

lol she make tha peepee

could someone catch me up on the seiyuu for hina, takako tanaka? Who is she, how did she come out of nowhere, deliver an amazing performance here, and do nothing again?

You’re a fucking retard, how is it even possible to miss the point this hard.

lol. What point? This anime was the most boring shit ever.

Wowsers, this is the most retarded opinion ever, thus I conclude this is a bait and since I figured out your intentions it's hereby declared a bad bait and a waste of a post. I declare you be gay

Not even close.

Attached: 1551822840711.jpg (675x1200, 97K)

Attached: smugviolet(23).jpg (5233x3019, 538K)

my comment got deleted

Post smug violet number 01.

It was good

>wanting me to devalue my rare smug Violet collection.

KAOS-CHAN NO

Of course.

Attached: YkTWYit.png (1366x768, 1.33M)

Hina is one of the funniest anime I've seen. It blew everything of 2018 out of the water.

Attached: hatchan.gif (140x230, 400K)

Happy Sugar Life was garbage, but I fucking loved it.

>Shit a Matsuri
>Violet Shittygarden
Sasuga taste reddit

Come on bro.

REEEEE low effort baits get plenty of (you)'s and I just want to know what became of a national treasure and no one helps me out well guess what shitbrains she's in the new fire emblem gamo and she sounds amazing and now its too late i wont talk about it with you

Attached: 1513885470200s.jpg (180x250, 7K)

Woaw. Reddit have better taste than you? Way to shoot yourself in the foot there. Lurk moar newfag and try to keep that appalling taste to yourself. Maybe then you wont embarrass yourself next time.

It was good, but Gridman was the best.

Attached: 1559573659395.png (499x566, 204K)

>garbageman
That was the worst anime of 2018.

Obsessed.

Fuck off schizo. What are you still even doing up anyway? what time is it over in burgerland?

Not American, fag.

Thought you were a mutt i know. Why did you call me obsessed then?

Because it is hard to miss your obsession.

God, no
Neither was that
Still wrong

Nope. The manga is great but the anime is a mediocre adaptation. Sad that it got a good animation wasted in poor adaptation choices.

based

>shonenshitters

Absolute state

I thought it was a good advertisement for the manga. The early chapters art is so bad it probably turned off a lot of people who would have read it otherwise

here's what (you) want user

Attached: 1564393164157.jpg (367x360, 58K)

>no new IP
Sad.

It was but Slow Start, Toji no Miko, Saiki Kusuo S2, High Score Girl, Happy Sugar Life and Gurazeni were better

>High Score shit
fuck off back to digibrony's yt channel