On a scale of one to Nisekoi, how pissed off will I be once I finish picture related?

On a scale of one to Nisekoi, how pissed off will I be once I finish picture related?

Attached: Masumune-Kun no Revenge .jpg (225x327, 19K)

No one was actually enraged at Nisekoi. Pic related was hilarious and we all knew how it was going to end from day 1.

Attached: 1426292111098.jpg (1286x665, 248K)

Max anger
Yoshino a best and should have won
Aki a shit

Attached: 1486655416754.jpg (964x1296, 203K)

not mad at all but a bit confused because best girl won but the ending was rushed.

Her chest was the only thing she had going for her.

Attached: 1487252258073.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

You should be happy since best girl won. Unless you have shit taste.

Attached: D4LuZAHUwAAFcPe.jpg (957x1292, 162K)

Not gonna lie, they have really cute butts

people who actually think Yoshino should've won are retarded, best girl won in the end but I don't like how they did it

Do you like a series about horrible shallow people who are horrible to each other, learn nothing and stay the same horrible people they were at the start at the end?
Then this is the series for you.

First chapter made it very obvious who the heroine of the story is. If you aren't reading for Aki, then you are either a masochistic pig or a retard with delusions of grandeur.

Maid a shit.

Based
Yoshino > Neko > Sonoka > Tae >>> shit >>> Aki

Attached: yande.re 481186 atelier_tiv koiwai_yoshino masamune-kun_no_revenge megane thighhighs tiv wings.jpg (4266x5858, 3.46M)

I wish Nisekoi ended like this. It wouldn't have made much sense because Shu was his actual best friend, but it's better than what we got.
damn it.
All Tsunderefags should be publicly executed.

Depends. Do you find yourself falling for secondary girls who have no shot at winning?

this

Let's be 100% real right now.
Even if by some Yakuza Holding Author's Family Hostage situation Maid did win, the series still would have been shit regardless.
The concept was never going to see fruition, and even if it did it would have padded itself out far too long to care like the canon story did.
Not to mention Masamune would still be a cunt to his mom, sick girl would still be starving herself to death, Aki would still be a cunt to the people at school, etc. The BEST you could have hoped for was the Maid Retcon wouldn't happen but who cares the story is now only somewhat less shit.
This was never a good story regardless of who won. Just like how Prison School's ending is shit regardless of whatever side that forced themselves into the threads to create an artificial divide

Never stop.

Attached: 1529762542470.png (1033x817, 854K)

Stop with the meme, Nisekoi Is not bad

>Masumune-Kun no Revenge
why was this rated so badly?

Kill yourself Maidfag.

Neko should have been the winner desu

Attached: 1487265440190.jpg (1220x1281, 271K)

Lmao holy shit whey did I stop reading this

Both maid and onodera are SHIT

cute

Attached: 1487295787490.jpg (2560x4320, 3.01M)

Aki was a shitty main girl

>the obvious and best girl won, but Yoshinofags are still mad

Attached: 1560695832499.jpg (646x732, 214K)

I don't care for feet, but I liked her legs.

Attached: 1487284291650.png (1000x1400, 501K)

This. True best girl. Like top tier quality

Did they dub the ova?

Who cares?

based

>foot fags

Stop being a retarded contrarian and everything will be fine.

Good times.
I miss Nisekoi.

>but it's better than what we got.
t. bitter doormatfag thk

You need to go back.

Onodera is honestly just meh and it's mostly her fags which are annoying.
Maid on the other hand is disgusting and her "fans" need to be publicly executed because they're the fakest pieces of shit ever. At least Onodera's fans were hardcore since chapter 1 instead of just jumping on the bandwagon in the last 10 chapters.

are you guys retarded?

It was obvious from the first few chapters who was going to win retards

Depends whether you have good taste or are an Akitard

Nobody takes a copy of their cope whyyyyy

Best girl won in Nisekoi. Best girl won in Masamune-kun too.

Yoshinofags were such a loud and cancerous fandom for a vocal minority. I'm glad the delusional shitposts they did backfired on them in the end.

>Best girl won in Nisekoi.
Neither Marika nor Tsugumi won.

Attached: 1444357948091.png (1007x720, 812K)

Tsugumi > Kosaki > Yui > Ruri > Haru > Paula >> shit >>>> Marika > Chitoge

Attached: 1401574481718.jpg (1436x1637, 215K)

I liked Tsugumi. Kosaki was a doormat though. Still cute, but boring.

Attached: shaft favoritism.jpg (3140x2108, 830K)

The maid is less like someone like Rem and more like that faggot blue haired chick from Darling in the Fraxx.

I love Kosaki but good taste

Attached: 1552227206043.png (1280x720, 867K)

Piggy-kun is too stupid in the first place to get invested enough in it to get angry.

Ten Nisekoi at least.

Based

Attached: 1482947437862.gif (500x634, 1.15M)

Both girls were fine but the last arc was an unnecessary shitfest to get people attention over a potential upset and then backpedalling on the very last chapter. If Yoshino had won then the extra time spent would have worked, but as it were, it would have been better to just have Masamune and Aki resolve their differences in a more direct way, rather than beating around the bush.

Just as I'm wrapping up this post I realized there was a third girl, lel.

Probably 8-9, if you're retarded enough to think any other girls have a chance to win.

The most upsetting this about this story, to me at least, is that the revenge story turned into "she was innocent all along!". Not even a misunderstanding, just straight up not being the person in question and all of it being a setup.

I mean, it's not BAD per se, but very generic, and with Aki's early attitude getting a free pass because she was a victim, rather annoying too.

He sure was.
>"SHUT THE FUCK UP MOM STOP FEEDING ME THIS BILE, IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN'T JUST WORK OFF THOSE FEW EXTRA CALORIES"
>"God what is she thinking, doesn't she know I'm trying to be a skeleton? Next she'll probably give me PROTEIN so I BUILD MUSCLE like the dumb whore she is."
How anyone can be mad at him is beyond me

>you will never smell Ringo's feet after they've been in rubber-soled boots for a long time during the summer

Attached: 1432073098594.jpg (1960x1035, 162K)

Best girl stuck in a mediocre series.

Just wanna see how this ends with out having to read subs or manga. Watched too much of this shitty story to stop before the end. Too deep to quit. Also Neko best girl by far.

This.

Attached: 078.jpg (1352x1920, 607K)

Aki is best girl. Maid a cunt and a loser.

Bad taste

>Rich
>Cute
>Don't have to work for it
> Actually tried to understand mc

Clearly best waifu

>Yoshinofags were such a loud and cancerous fandom for a vocal minority. I'm glad the delusional shitposts they did backfired on them in the end.
Did you only start reading the series towards the end? Literally no one in the threads even believed the author was going to make the maid a romantic candidate until one of the later chapters where she thinks back on her memories with masamune.
I told you fucks for months before that it was clearly being set up for a maid romance option, but literally none of you fucks saw it coming until the end. Yes I'm mad.

>Yoshinofags shitposting for an entire year and bringing up MUH BOTAN every thread as if it wasn't an extremely rare occurrence

How is it to read harem romance manga when it already ended? I thought of reading some older harems, but is it fun without threads?

Reminder Aki is /our girl/.