Shuumatsu no Valkyrie

Why aren't you reading valkyrie, user?
>13 gods vs 13 of humanity's greatest to exist
>includes Fengxian, Simo Häyhä, and Adam
>yes that Adam
>look at that fucking art

Attached: A D A M.png (1441x2048, 1.01M)

Cause it's a shitty Nippon-wank manga that is based on the most boring and cliched part of a battle shounen, though I do admit, I check back at times if there are more scenes of Aphrodite and her huge dobonhonkeros.

Is the Kojiro fight over yet? He and his opponent (can't even remember who it is) are both so boring, it's a massive step down from Adam vs. Zeus.

>entire premise is "X fights Y"
>Why aren't you reading it?
Are you joking? Do you read WSJ shit too?

I might actually read it after seeing this thread

Too many literally who nips on the Human side, plus non-nips being irrelevant losers.

>non-nips being irrelevant losers.
based, picked the fuck up

Because I'm reading Kengan Ashura/Omega which is better in every conceivable way unless you like ugly overdesigned twinks

>Adam
Shouldn't this mean that the biblical god exists? And that he should be the strongest since he's omnipotent?

It's a step down but I still like kojiro's backstory, he seems like a chill guy so I like him.
Fight ended today when they translated Ch19.1-19.2

>Can't remember Poseidon

Adam and Lu Bu's fights are based even if kojiro is nippon wank

I love my wife Brunhilde!

Attached: Brunhilde158.png (691x471, 335K)

What is it with retards liking wank unless it's for the Japanese? You know manga is a Japanese medium made in Japan by Japanese people for Japanese audience, right?

You saw all of the fights already?
Yes the fight is finished monkey. Jack the Ripper is up next. The fight lasted less than twenty minutes, so they were moving extremely fast.

Attached: 9CB911BE-23FD-4B4C-BAA1-C13C01A16CCF.jpg (2048x1474, 556K)

Nah, Adam just rebelled against ALL of the gods when Eve was framed for stealing the apple.

What a boring humanity list

I'm just agreeing with the guy that it -is- wank, but I don't care either way. I thought kojiro was hype and had good character development

I just love how ridiculous this manga can be sometimes. Valkyries are aiding humanity in this tourney by turning into weapons for them to wield, and Adam, progenitor of humanity, has to fight Zeus with fucking knuckle dusters.

Everyone is cheering for Adam calling him the Father of Humanity and Zeus just flexes on him with this

Attached: GFOC.png (1441x2048, 3.16M)

But the fight was fucking raw as hell

Attached: y39.png (2813x2048, 3.39M)

The thread for the chapter dump is still up.

Oh no that's the best part, it's outstanding art, can be funny, not take itself too seriously, and still have sick as fuck fights

Attached: gFzaPVw.png (481x454, 297K)

Guys, I miss dad...

Don't forget he just decided to go an extra mile for added "Fuck you" and came to court with a basket of the apples, taking one bite out of each and throwing them all away saying it tastes like shit
Adam is based

Attached: adam fucks on all the gods.png (1440x2048, 1.65M)

It's ok user
newest chapter spoiler
Kojiro fucking wins

>Muh nippon wank
Nippon refers to the Chinese, Nihon refers to the japs. Also, is this going to be a common theme with these threads? Let’s go over the roster in Nips/Nihons
>Sasaki Kojiro (won)
>Raiden Tameeon
>Okita Sōji
>Sakata Kintoki
>Qin Shi Huang
>Lu Bu (Lost)
Non-Nips/Nihon
>Adam(lost)
>Nikola Tesla
>Jack The Ripper
>King Leonidas
>Grigori Rasputin
>Michel Nostradamus
>Simo Häyhä

The score is Gods:2/Mortals:1. In order to keep the story going non-nips will have to win.

Tesla better win his fight

Me too, user...

Attached: image0.png (732x1024, 1.4M)

HOLY FUCK siMo HAYHA IS IN THiS. AAAAAAHHHHHHH picked the fuck up

>Poseidon has an attack named 40 Day Flood
>all the gods present when putting Adam and eve on trial
All of them are what we consider the one biblical god

hoooo boy...... simo hayha better win his fight.... frick im getting heated...... hooooo.......

Attached: hoooBOY.png (322x313, 48K)

What's with Nip's obsession with Jack the Ripper?

I will continue this discussion from the last thread that happened. What will Jack the Ripper look like?

>inb4 Ugly Bastard or Loli

Ugly loli

Autistic incel

Probably the mystery behind him. Since his identity has never been revealed there has been theories on him. Which is why the Nips can make him look like whatever they want, as there is no exact answer on Jack's identity.

Kek

That would be funny, so far i'm wavering on your prediction.

I want to see him sperg when he has to do volund

When are they going to add Kojiro and Poseidon to this

Attached: Main.png (1280x852, 1.53M)

Next chapter most likely, or in a few chapters at least.