B-BLONO PLEASE GIVE ME THE ARROW

>B-BLONO PLEASE GIVE ME THE ARROW
LMAO this is your final boss? A NEET? What a fucking loser. Even Kira wasn't this pathetic.

Attached: 854.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

>A NEET?
No? He has a job, he's the boss.

>R-RANDOM WOMAN PLEASE SAVE ME MY DICK GETS HARD FROM HANDS

>E-EMPORIO STOP JUST GIVE ME A FEW DAYS 2 3 5 7 11 13 17 19 23 29 31 3-AAAAAAAARGH

Completely in line with his character. To the very end he tries to cheat scheme and overpower any situation and scenario in order to control his own fate as he sees fit.

He's killed by a drug addict in his first death, unable to move or change his own fate in the second and then is terrified of the influence of an innocent little girl in the fourth.

Also Kira was a bitch who feared getting exposed as much as this guy did, Diavolo was just far more effective as a villain whereas Kira relied solely on luck and his Stand removing evidence. Even Dio feared the fucking sun, he was a shit sucking vampire.

Attached: 1564325501420.png (1228x1080, 1.26M)

GIVE ME ARROW
N O W

Attached: 10313.png (750x650, 399K)

Don't worry, next season's final boss is Chad tier.

Attached: 5001882-5162191627-46967.png (433x640, 523K)

>W-WEATHER STOP DON'T KILL ME PLEASE KILL YOURSELF INSTEAD

Vento Aureo memes are old hat

He is not a neet, he has a job as the boss of the mafia.

He didn't tell weather to kill himself, he said "don't kill yourself by trying to kill me." He kept saying that he was trying to save Weather, Weather was cursed, he was the one keeping Weather alive.

Attached: a72c1922-dcf9-4f92-b3a9-2b654fa41e41.jpg (1076x719, 241K)

>J-JOHNNY PLEASE SAVE ME I WILL BRING BACK GYRO AND GIVE YOU SEATS IN CONGRESS AND HELP YOU RUN FOR PRESIDENT AND MAKE YOU SICK PROTHESTIC LEGS, WE COULD EVEN FUCK A BUNCH OF LUCY AND HOT PANTS TOGETHER PLEASE JOHNNY I HAVE ONLY EVER FOUGHT FOR JUSTICE NO *WHIRRRRRRRRRRR*

Diavolo was self-employed you dolt.

BUCELLATI PLEASE FUCK MY DAUGHTER

>once you did that
「KING CRIMSON」

Pucci thinks like a protagonist, so he tries to reason with people who aren't filthy Joestars that killed his friends. It's not quite the same thing as asking someone to let you win so that you can rule the world.

>AAAAA EMPORIO STOP THIS 20 YEARS DOWN THE DRAIN BECAUSE OF A CHILD

And he didn't even mean it. Obviously Pucci meant what he said, but I wonder. If Buccelati was actually like "hmm, yeah, you can have the arrow," would Diavolo have let him live? In a world where he wasn't already dead, anyway.

No way

Maybe just out of confusion that it worked

Yeah no
Pucci sucks
Even his own stand upstages him and don't even get me started on best Dioson.

Whiiiiiirr
Heh, guess you couldn’t see THIS future could you?

Attached: 4CE223B3-C8F3-46A5-B5D1-E069A4BE7CFD.jpg (633x359, 64K)

Well, Bossu rewards loyalty, but he'd still have lingering paranoia over Bruno's first betrayal. It could be a good conflict for him.

Part 5 is not known as the worst part for kicks and giggles.

It's not known as the worst part at all.

it should be "who's" not "whose" because it's a contraction of "who is"

It's not mine though. I just saved it from one of previous threads.