Here's your avatar of Hades bro

here's your avatar of Hades bro

Attached: NetflixSaintSeiyaShun.jpg (1920x1080, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVyYjI2u7jU
youtube.com/watch?v=fbDOaQIWmFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good, now I can fap to it

Attached: 20140823221242!Yaranaika_Face_Plantilla.png (640x640, 40K)

>here's your strongest of the bronze saints

I want her to be disgusted with me

Attached: 1549123214028.jpg (684x681, 92K)

Looks like something you would find on shitty website by searching "hot 3d hentai free online"

picked up

That was retconned

Hades approved it

Attached: Hades-love.jpg (412x355, 36K)

I'm surprised they didn't change everyone's gender and make the one girl in the show a gay dude.

Netflix please go.

What was?

>effeminate fruitcake forced to confront his ideals and insecurities to become the chadly hero he needed to be
>lets just remove the entire point of the character

Saturday morning cartoon 2013
youtube.com/watch?v=nVyYjI2u7jU

Saturday morning cartoon 2019
youtube.com/watch?v=fbDOaQIWmFI

Shaka's first encounter with Ikki in the remake was the only kino part of the show.

Gives me hope the 12 houses might be OKAY.

Attached: Shuns.jpg (728x400, 61K)

Shaun's bitchy personality in favor of Shun's regular personality. A Toei producer mentioned that they were aware of the first trailer's backlash and later added that they wanted to keep Ikki and Shun's interaction the same.

>took my favorite knight
>gender swapped them for no reason other than diversity
Into the trash it goes

Back when I was a kid, we were playing Caballeros del Zodiaco and some kid said "I want to be Shun". Since then, everybody called him fag as a nickname

>piss off gays by making kawaru straight
>piss of normals by making shun a girl
How does Netflix keep getting away with it? Did they do anything weird to Kengan Asura?

>Faggots think Shun is one of them
ha

Do they? Or did they turn him into a woman specifically because he's straight and actually ends up with a chick?

I was reading the other day that most She-Ra fans on USA were drag queens and they were turn-off for the new He-Ra series because He-Ra looks like them instead of how they want to look. And Netflix execs wonder why recently they lost 14$ billions.

They erase Miho. June doesn't have a chance