Arifureta

What a fucking chad holy shit

Attached: 66362478_107137863832891_9053422669336743955_n.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Oh god i wish that were me

How different is this show from your normal isekai fair?

Watch it and find out

Eh, I've got enough other shows I want to watch first. I usually skip pretty much all Isekai shows, but this one sounds like it could be interesting if it doesn't fall into the typical wish fulfillment cliches.

not much.

Him: I only like vampire pussy, holy shit every else fuck off
Her: make me head bitch in a harem, pussy

This was ridiculous. Fuck that author for adding the annoying harem.

GOD I LOVE LOLI BLONDE VAMPIRES SO GOD DAMN MUCH WHY DOESNT EVERY SERIES HAVE A BLONDE LOLI VAMPIRE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Because they would lose their novelty. Add vampire lolis with different hair colors instead.

Attached: Shall004.jpg (1800x2618, 1.48M)

Just kill yourself back to r*ddit you wouldn't like it anyways with your normalfag tastes and buzzwords.

To be fair not even in non isekai manga/anime is that normal for a MC to pick his woman that early.

Hajime feels like some edgy fan character the author made for another manga or videogame.

And I kind of like him for it.

Yue is a royalty and kings having concubines are norm in Tortus, so I can understand why she wouldn't mind adding a girl she likes to the harem, but Hajime went from "vampire cunny only" to "please sign here to get the D".
That slope Shia needed ~100 chapters to climb turned out to be very slippery indeed.

Its not much that she didn't mind but that she pressured the guy to add those girls. It kind of comes out of nowhere.

A fucking pistol. Also the vampiloli is Gabriel in disguise.

It's literally Isekai: the anime

Shia aside, Yue didn't really voice much support for the rest of the girls, other than scolding Hajime when he went overboard with insensitivity. Kaori and Tio were added to the harem when Yue was gone and fuck knows how exactly did Shizuku, Aiko, Liliana and Remia manage to climb on Hajime's dick.

Almost dropped it at the beginning of the first episode as it was such standard fare, then the mc falls into the abyss, gets his arm chopped off, starts eating monsters, suddenly I'm interested.

Finds 300 year old cute loli vampire, ok, I'll allow it.

Then we get a full episode consisting of the mc fighting the shittiest CGI Hydra this side of a Netflix original anime... gaaah... talk about driving off a cliff.

And it was for a whole episode. Should have cut that abomination's screen time to half of it at most.

Attached: PS1 Hydra.png (1920x1080, 2.74M)

That's your definition of chad?

>blonde vampire loli
Never gets old. Never will

Attached: 1549839744373.jpg (768x768, 456K)

It's a nip that kisses the girl on EP 4. Yeah

Wait why is Danmachi kissing Aiz?

I guess because it double downs? Its isekai elements are on the level of isekai smartphones. Any rules and laws goes out the window when MC arrives, so its something you read/watch while not really investing too much into it

shalltear makes me want to finally watch that 3rd Overlord season

it takes the usual isekai tropes you'd expect and cranks them up to 11

From the thumbnail looks like Lisha being kissed by Lux

Shalltear just makes cameos in season 3, it's not worth it. Also EE doesn't appear at all.

No one cares about Shit eye.

How come blonde vampire cunny is always so thirsty?

200 years nofap will do that to a person.

Hey, that's rude. I can't find any logical reason to hate this.

Attached: EE.png (1245x1200, 1.1M)

300 more precisely.

Kissing is nice and all, but I really hope he holds her hand more.

Me too.

Attached: Too lewd to not spoil.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Reported directly to nipmoot. Enjoy your vacation.

Both of those, and she can hold onto more than that too.

Dazzle Novak is the most chad protagonist ever. he's the only guy ever who I could recognize as a card right away.