Will this be any good Yea Forums?

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6iK6DjV_iE
Will this be any good Yea Forums?

Attached: 19471046104666291.jpg (1936x2731, 853K)

Precure fans will like it

Attached: tenki no product placement.png (1184x515, 620K)

I'm gonna assume this is by the person who made Your Name so yes. Especially the visuals.

Weathering With You has surpassed Your Name in terms of visual effects
Your Name's input cost is only 800 million yen, just like Dragon Ball Super: Broly
Weathering With You's input cost exceeds 1 billion yen

It'll probably be meh. Shinkai is a great director but a sloppy, unhoned writer.

Another masterpiece from the genius.

Attached: 20190804075153.jpg (1200x907, 127K)

It was fine, bit worse than Your Name with some baffling plot choices. Everyone was great except the protag.

It looks generic and i unironically like that so yea.

I almost fell asleep half way. The plotline about him running away from home and being chased y by the cops was fucking stupid. Also, please do not let Radwimps wrote the score anymore go back to Tenmon or get Kashiwa Daisuke again. The main theme got repeated so many times it started actively breaking any immersion I had. Their inserts songs were boring, save for Grand Escape.
But hey, at least it was nice to look at (except for Takumi, he was animated super weird when he cameoed)

It's gonna be shit.

Still doing over 200k tickets in its 3rd Sunday. Just surpassed Endgame yesterday. Only Aladdin, Conan and TS4 are still ahead this year. Will most likely end up as biggest movie of the year in Japan.

Attached: scs3.jpg (520x364, 86K)

The amount of memes that this movie will produce is off the charts.

>some baffling plot choices. Everyone was great except the protag
so your name 2.0? this's basically the same problem as his last movie

should've leaked here already from somewhere in Japan if there's really a lot

the Japanese really like their product placement, huh
I mean, their commercials are pretty entertaining, but really?

explain Precure? so she's a magical girl or sth

from what I heard they helped some precure cosplayers or something

Taki was somewhat boring, but
this guy is both selfish and painfully stupid. The main conflict of the movie comes from him being a fucking idiot, and he never learns his lesson, dragging everyone else down with him.

Yep, it's just a tiny part of a montage though.

Is he Grave of the Fireflies MC stupid?
He's the only one preventing me from finishing that movie tbqh

What's the ZenZenZense equivalent in the movie?

Some real spoilers here, be warned
He finds a gun in a trash can and keeps it, then fires it haphazardly while being beaten up. He makes a bunch of other dumb and selfish choices, but I really don't want to ruin the whole movie w/ spoilers... because really outside a few things with him, it was a fun watch. The rest of the cast is great, everything is pretty (though that's a given) and it's... like, 75% of the movie was as good as Your Name or better, the other aspects were just rough.

not reading your spoiler, but I got spoiled by the ending. still watching it though.
did he really doom Tokyo with rain?

yep

Betas, cucks, numales and trannies are gonna get so mad at this movie.
>"b-but you have to think about the world, you can't put your own interests above the entire world! that's wrong, we have to save the planet!"
Just stfu.

>Early 2020
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

but they love special snowflakes

I'll do the same tbqh

Good thing the capital has an amazing drainage/floodway system. they will be fine.