How is this better than BnHA

How is this better than BnHA

Attached: black-clover[1].jpg (568x416, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LKt3NwcZZGg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BnHA is unmemorable.

autistic yelling is more bearable than autistic crying

Only twitter fags and anitubers like this more than MHA

BC is self-aware it's trash.

>Better MC
>Better rival relationship
>Better setting

You was at the club

black clover gets better the further you get into it. boku no pico academia gets worse.

but deku doesnt even cry anymore

cringe

Attached: coloredstress.png (1568x1145, 2.42M)

>Revives a character in the same chapter they died in

Are you sure user that Black Clover gets more better

>unmemorable
try harder

Attached: TheSymbolOfPeace.png (1346x1832, 1.53M)

The fuck? Are you a retard, user?

That's literally what happens in Black Clover

I'm currently watching Black Clover and I don't get how this shit is so popular.

>boring characters
>boring powers which leads to boring fight
>mc happened to have the most boring power of all
>boring linear plot

because deku is so op now it made the show stale and boring.
he literally has every BS powerup that just happens to save him because plot demands it
I hate this shit and it's honestly why i stopped reading HxH, same thing happened.

This. The author put himself into a corner with Asta's abilities, there's very little room for growth and creativity. I remember we waited a week, only for Asta to reveal a bigger sword as his secret weapon.

this

You must not have read the manga then. Nobody gets revived in the same chapter they died in. WTF are you smoking?

It's not

Asta is a melee fighter against ranged combatants its an interesting premise.

Fpbp

>>Better MC
>>Better rival relationship
>>Better setting

Attached: 1564684028326.jpg (1024x576, 35K)

>how is this better
Asta has no random power-up like MUH SEVEN QUIRKS

I mean, nothing about BC, but it's really the definition of generic.

At least it's not all punching and kicking to the point that the author has to pull a spider-man thingy from his ass

>boring linear plot

As opposed to tournament arc after tournament arc, watching hero students do their homework and exams, only broken by some subplots about weak-ass villains aside from Noumus and Overhaul?

But BHA is as much as generic as BC. It's like an American comic book slapped with Japanese settings and characters.

Boku no shit has no plot. The powers in Clover are all manipulations over matter or concepts so not boring.

I find anything related to heroes unwatchable. Might be because it's an over saturated genre. I tried watching marvel avengers, couldn't enjoy it, same with arrow though it had a good second season but I dropped flash because the incest trope. Hero shows get produced so much over here in America that it makes anything related to heroes hard to watch, it doesn't help that the first season of mha was bad imo. I would actually say MHA is one of the better hero shows but in no way one of the best shows ever.

Which is two ideas already, one more than BC.

I've watched both animes and the only comparisons I could make is that BC has more threatening villains. Aside from AFO, the villains in BNHA are all jokes. The Yakuza arc has a potential game-changing villain but his threat was rendered moot by the asspull power of Eri and aside from the one that Endeavor fought against all Noumus are a joke. At least in BC the villains were scarier and not easily defeated in one smash or some randon asspull power-up. And have I already talked about how one-dimensional and a joke the League of Villains are?

>The powers in Clover are all manipulations over matter or concepts so not boring.
It's fucking magic nigger.

But the post I was responding to talked about BC as generic as if BHNA wasn't. BNHA offered one unique thing to a Japanese manga, a superhero school setting, yet we have American comic books with a plot like that.

I watched both. I find Bnha has more soul and it's also true that BC is generic as fuck. The thing was like I was watching Nardo all over again.

Yuno Wind Control
Vanessa Thread Control
Merioleona/Fuego/Fana Fire Control
Noelle/Solid Water Control
Nozel Mercury Control
Patri Light Control
Julius Time Control
Witch Queen Blood Control
and so on

Yes as I said it's magic and none of this is something new or unique.

But is there anything new or unique in BNHA?

Yes. Setting and characters are unique.

>I could make is that BC has more threatening villains.
>Wasted an entire fucking arc on villians who not only got completely decimated but were boring on top of it

There's a reason why people are losing their shit over this arc in MHA compared to the entirity of the Elf arc so you're full of shit

Firstly I prefer the MC. Asta is surprisingly very battle smart as seen in the way he uses his lack of mana or lack of range as a way to surprise his enemies or lure them into traps. Also all the ways he uses his swords are cool aswell like cutting himself to stop negative effects or using the flat end to reflect projectiles back. His moveset and limitations are more interesting to watch than deku for me. I also just enjoy his personality, he seems like a cool dude who will always push not only himself but others to improve.
Secondly, the battles are quite interesting and fun to see, the series relies heavily of team-orientated battles and the combinations of each persons ability is quite well made. The Vanessa asta finral combo is great stuff.
I enjoy how the fights play out in this series more than most of the other battle-shonen.

Black Clover is borderline unwatchable.

>The thing was like I was watching Nardo all over again.
I wonder why

Attached: 5AAADFA1-181E-4646-A259-181288881F79.jpg (1440x900, 279K)

The anime is trash, really it's made poorly but the story is rather interesting and I like the brother dynamic. But I find BNHA enjoyable too so I'm not a cunt and I read/ watch them both

How threatening the villains could be if Deku would just pull his other six quirks out of his ass whenever he needed them. And at least the elves served as proper and hard-to-kill villains that needed to be dealt quickly because the lives of the citizens of the Clover Kingdom are in danger and they were also possessing innocent knights whose bodies they were using to kill others. And based on the manga readers' reactions on the elf arc I wouldn't call it boring. Having four tournament arcs in 200 chapters is what I call boring.

Face it, aside from AFO and Overhaul the villains in BNHA are all jokes. Gentle was a refreshing villain because he offered something new but after his arc the manga became boring. How could we take Shigaraki seriously when he didn't have any feat at all in three seasons of the anime?

Is All Might still active?

But the manga have been on fire with the elf arc.

> elf arc is the best arc in SHONEN JUMP!!!!
> Nobody dies
> Fake Hype
> O MY TIME MAGIC
witch forest arc was 100 times better that this boredom

When i recommended this to my friend he refused because Asta was too short.
Do people have a thing against short mc's?

>How threatening the villains could be if Deku would just pull his other six quirks out of his ass whenever he needed them.
As threatening as anyone with magic going against Asta’s anti magic sword.

>theres very little room for growth or creativity with asta's abilities
I believe the creativity comes from how the author combines asta and his teammates abilities in his battles. A major example of such is the vetto battle. But i guess you dropped the series really early to have missed it.
I'll be a bit pedantic here, he has 1 quirk, it just happens to have more abilities. Think todoroki or bakugo, they have 1 quirk but multiple abilities attached to it. I'm not fond of the additional abilities deku gets myself but atleast his battles will be a bit more interesting from here on out.

Don’t forget the witch with FATE magic!

>nobody dies
user, countless people died.
>FAKE HYPE
It delivered the hype based on the reactions on Noelle's Valklyre dress, the reveal of Wevil and the battle against him, the fights against that possessed the magic knights and so on
>O MY TIME MAGIC
Julius has been shown using time magic whenever he fought, user. Also hage you read the latest chapter?

Asta is the worst shonen mc ever
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LKt3NwcZZGg

Nigger read the lastest arc is pure kino. Redestro and the Liberation Army are best of whatever shit BC has pulled so far.

Attached: images (31).jpg (554x554, 92K)

Or how people call it Asspull Cat.

>Firstly I prefer the MC
Stopped reading there

Asta had to work with Finral and Vanessa to defeat Vetto and later was about to be killed by Vetto if not for Yami arriving and saving him and the others, have to be helped by the Witch Queen against Ladros, have to be saved by Yami from (Patry!)Licht, have to be saved by Yuno against Wevil, have to be helped by Yami, FWK, the real Licht and Yuno against Wevil.

Tell me, how many 1 vs 1 fight has Deku won without the help of others even before the reveal of his other six quirks?

It’s always amusing to see the massive inferiority complex Clovercucks have towards MHA

Asspull Cat but could never change everything that already happened and needed to touch the person that it wants to change the fate of.

BC doesn't have a plot either, shit's MOTW tier from what I've seen

>I have no argument so I will just insult BC fans

Lmao

>And at least the elves served as proper and hard-to-kill villains
No they didn't they were dealt with in the same arc they got introduced and were entiry boring as shit
>And based on the manga readers' reactions on the elf arc I wouldn't call it boring.
Lets see...
-Sales have gone down
-Most of the complaints have been that it went on for too long and the villains were not intetesting in the slightest
-Hype died fast and came to a hault once the devil made his apperance.

>Having four tournament arcs in 200 chapters is what I call boring
There's only been one tourment arc

>b-but Asta needed help!
Welcome to shonen, that isn’t anything new.

Seems I hit a nerve, top kek

Sounds like an asspull to me yes.

>countless people nobody cared about died
Wow
>delivered the hype based on the reactions on Noelle's Valklyre dress, the reveal of Wevil and the battle against him, the fights against that possessed the magic knights and so on
And this is all bullshit
>Julius has been shown using time magic whenever he fought, user.
Who cares. Why the fuck would you present his death as sad only to undo it like nothing?

I dont remember this, what character are you talking about?

I like Asta more than Deku, Asta has a less annoying personality. Deku needs to be more manly. I like the hero lore/world better than the magic lore/world though.

Not him, but there's the Sports Tournament, Provisional License and Joint Training arcs, all of which had structured fights in rounds in a competition. I'd say they count.

>I still have no argument so I will act cool

Lmao

>Tell me, how many 1 vs 1 fight has Deku won without the help of others even before the reveal of his other six quirks?
One

We will never along don't we?

Attached: hot_tea.png (258x298, 67K)

I'm up to date with MHA and am meaning to start on BC. Don't see a reason to force this stupid rivalry, it's not like you can't like both.

>Tell me, how many 1 vs 1 fight has Deku won without the help of others even before the reveal of his other six quirks?
Counting Kota splashing some water on Muscular, I'd say only Gentle was 100% a solo effort from Deku that he won.

>Provisional License
Is not a tournament
>Joint Training
Also not a tournament arc

Look at Yea Forums debating which of these shit series is better
>Melodrama the anime
>Or let me copy your homework

Attached: laugh.png (801x610, 877K)

Oh, and I also like how early the author was building towards the elf arc with hints even as early as the first 10 chapters. Things felt fairly planned out
The problem is many here don't read both and just stick to one so most of this thread is just fandom bashing or non-readers talking bullshit about either series.

>arcs, all of which had structured fights in rounds in a competition.
One arc was an EXAMINATION to get their licenses. The other was a TRAINING exercise with no stacks on the line that was mostly used to see the growth of the classes. Yep totally sounds like a tournament alright.

>Things felt fairly planned out
Nope

I would never say that one series is better than the other since that is subjective but i will say that have started enjoying black clover more than hero academia ever since around the time gentle showed up.

things that black clover has going for it.
>really good rivalry
>great supporting cast that all get to develop and have strong moments
>blistering pace
>consistent power levels

the anime is shit though, i only read the manga.

Why do we? OPfags, Bleachfags and Narutofags never got along.

>really good rivalry
>blistering pace
>consistent power levels
All complete bullshit

I read and watch Hero, I only watch Clover. The anime has gotten better, but I over all I like Hero better.

BCfags has to make up bullshit in order to mask the fact they're reading a generic shounen. MHAfags, like most sensible people, don't read BC.

It is true that I like mha more than bc(I am up to date with both) but they are enjoyable so far. Wish these stupid Yea Forumstier fanbase wars will end someday.

Attached: 1560739572370.jpg (750x484, 40K)

If OPfags and Hunterfags get along to some degree, why can't we?

>I only watch Clover

big mistake, it had such a bad adaptation, not just in terms of animation quality but directing too.

>Anyone getting along with Hunterfags
Nice lie

I would say they're tournament arcs in spirit if not in letter.

But Asta wouldn't needed help if his Anti-Magic sword is as broken as other people pretended that it is, right?

It's not exactly like Naruto.

If the enemy and his magic weren't threatening he wouldn't have needed the help, thus your claim before was refuted by that guy (ignoring the deku shit he posted afterwards).
Ok.
Understandable.

With stupid people making threads like these I'm afraid that the two fanbases won't.

The core demographic these manga appeal to likes to get into “my shit is better than your shit” wars. That’s all there is to it.

There was some threads before about both of them. Yet again that was months ago.

I actually like both. I started with MHA anime but dropped the manga around the Class 1-A vs Class 1-B because I got bored. I only started watching Black clover anime and reading the manga this year and I liked the fast pacing and the characters. As for the elves as villains, I liked them because their motivation for wanting to kill all humans is understandable but still morally wrong since the current humans of the Clover kingdom weren't the ones who killed them.

I've been hearing a lot about how the current arc of the MHA manga is getting hyped so I am thinking of picking it up again but I was already spoiled about the six quirks that Izuku got from the previous users. I hope that it wouldn't make him too op.

He has no control over the other abilities as of yet. But who knows how powerful he will be later on, nobody has a higher skill ceiling and potential than deku- at the very least his battles will be interesting now.
Also
>watching the BC anime
It has at most 20 great episodes, and this is coming from a guy that watches it and reads the manga.

The setting is Zoomer Japan

Yes, I was sad and disappointed with the animation in Black Clover but the ops and eds are still great. I'm just glad that they animated Patri vs Julius and Mereoleona vs Rhia well.

I mean, Deku's smart and analytical thinking during battles was what hooked me up to the anime in the first place and not just sheer brute force or will. I just hope that gaining more quirks wouldn't change the way he fights.

>mfw Kimetsu, Chainsawman and even Jujutsu are better than either of those

Ban Yea Forumstards, spics and HUEHUEs and you'll notice how these "wars" die.

From what i have seen from the anime, kimestu lacks clever battles or tactics. Was this an anime-only issue?

No its even worse in the manga since the art and choreography are really rough around the edges.

No deku and fanbase isn't as completely cancerous as much as bnha redditors.

Don't like the main story or characters in MHA read the spin-off/prequel Vigilantes.

Attached: The Virgin Deku Vs. THE CHAD CRAWLER.jpg (2518x1024, 536K)

Both are generic although both have good art.

Hero has no magic power other than the ability to wield anti-magic but he never let that stop him.

My Hero Academia was about a kid without power who got power transferred to him by his living idol.

>"REEE DEKU I HATE YOU FOR BEING NICE TO ME!
>"REE DEKU WE COOL NOW M'NIG?
>Generic high school academy/dorm room

you tell me

He is still yelling, but the story has improved

>One scene
>Series immediately goes to shit afterwards
Don't need to

I like BC better than BnHA and I agree it's generic, what I like about BC is the pace and the execution, I can't help but be fond of the characters even though they get a single chapter, sometimes two for characterization. It has also been a while since I've read BnHA so I can't say much.

It's a shame people would rather shitpost and go for the us vs them mentality between fanbases instead of recognizing the good points about each and reading all of them.

BHA is MOTW tier kek
The only reoccurring villain is Shiggy, Toga if you stretch the meaning of the word

>I mean, Deku's smart and analytical thinking during battles was what hooked me up to the anime in the first place and not just sheer brute force or will.
If this attracted you to the MHA anime, then how disappointed were you in S2 and S3 when they showed none of it? Deku's smarts are so overstated, he beats people more on sheer brute force.

You can only say that because there are not many shounen manga about superheroes that hit the mainstream. But there have been many other anime and manga that have tackled that setting and better.
>Tiger and Bunny
>Ratman
>Ketchup Ninja
>OPM
>Zetman
Off the top of my head

The MC actually takes initiative before getting given powers and actually tried to better himself instead of sitting around waiting for someone to drop an extremely OP quirk in his lap. The rivalry is actually even-sided, not extremely homoerotic and Asta doesn't act like a beaten housewife annoying someone who doesn't give a fuck about him. Also Asta isn't fucking boring and has distinguishable personality traits, even if he isn't necessarily a very unique character. Everything about Deku on the other hand that makes him unique is seriously underplayed and he's so painfully average in every way, fuck, I don't even hate his crying because at least it's an actual trait but it's the only fucking one he has.

Also Black Clover has done something pretty amazing in making a cast of meme tier characters that seem like bad comic relief into great characters whereas BNHA had a cast of great characters with lots of potential from the start which have all been fucking wasted because Hori is too afraid to make the 1A kids suffer.

Read it and you will see yourself.

Nice lie user, next time come up with something believable.

>How is this better than BnHA
They're competing for the lowest tier award so it doesn't take much to be better than the other.
BnHA has far better animation though so I recon that one wins the poopbawl.

Attached: 1541961074535.png (385x455, 165K)

> no plot
Lmao, already proving that you dont read it.

> i dont know the difference between real teamwork and nakama power up
Kudos faggot, you keep trying, maybe one day you will find a place in which BC isnt shitting on MHA.

I miss Tiger&Bunny, it really deserves to be a weekly manga with tons of action. The MCs poweris really nice, 100 times enhancement for 5 mins, he would have to always manage his timelimit in order to be able to keep on being useful.

Man this user was right. All BCfags do is spout bullshit. No wonder nobody cares about their manga.

BnHA is fucking hot garbage. It’s got subtle homoerotica which makes manlets and women enjoy it.

>If this attracted you to the MHA anime, then how disappointed were you in S2 and S3 when they showed none of it?
>Sports Festival
>Stain
>License Exam
>Mirio
You retards sure do love lying a lot

BNHA is literally a bunch of shit ripped off from Yea Forums material except done by a retard who doesn't understand what makes them good and who couldn't write a half decent villain to save his life

Asta would've gotten his shit kicked in in just about every fight he's been in if it weren't for his team. Literally every villain except for the first jabroni he fought against to save Yuno has been a massive threat to him.

>There's a reason why people are losing their shit over this arc in MHA

Who? The same crop of 14 year old zoomers who constantly lose their shit over everything that happens in BNHA because they literally haven't watched barely any other anime and just grew out of watching kids' shows and unironically think Bakugou has had the greatest character development in any anime ever? Because everyone on Yea Forums has been shitting on it aside from liking Toga and Twice's moments/backstories, as they rightfully should since the only good thing about this arc has been Twice, Shiggy is still stale as fuck and unlikable and the zoomers who lick Hori's feet only go apeshit over him and this arc because muh child abuse. That's it.

>You retards sure do love lying a lot
Deku didn't know he could kick until 100 chapters in. What about Deku is smart again?

They both shit tho

Attached: know the difference.jpg (1952x1175, 868K)

And in the end of the day those are just products to be sold and consumed by the masses. It's just depend on a person's taste and everyone has a different taste. What's your point?

It's not. It just so happens that current BC is better than current BnH. Usually it's the reverse. Blame the mangaka for being in a shit arc.

If you're talking about Julius, understand a few things.

1) This was the byproduct of Secre's magic storing technology, which in of itself doesn't have the power to revive, but Julius fed his Time Magic in it because he saw the theoretical application of storing time magic to cause a do-over. (Julius knowing that he could die at any time as the emperor is a disgrace.)

2) This was hinted at as far back as when Julius's forehead mark disappeared as he died.

3) Julius wasn't brought back right away, so he had no utility for the elf battle.

4) Julius was heavily nerfed. He only stored 13 years of time magic into the forehead mark, and he came back as a 13 year old. Furthermore, his magic was heavily reduced, as he only has one grimoire page, so much so that Julius himself claims he has to step down as Wizard King.

He did nothing smart in those arcs you lying fuck.
Unless you mean to tell me that jumping on a bunch of mines you gathered using a piece of metal you picked up earlier is somehow smart or analytical.
You should have picked the part after he beat muscular where he coordinated a bunch of teammates and once again before they saved bakugo - those would have helped your case but no, you picked the dumbest parts instead.
People like you are the reason why BCfags shit on this series the most, because you are a blind shilling retard and can't even use the correct counter-argument.

My point is: Black Clower and BnHA is trash without any glimpse of artistic value

You would think with Firefags and Stonecucks at war with one another Herofags and Clovercucks would chill the fuck out.

No, the mangas aren't. Both have great artistic styles, it just depends on a person's taste. As for Hunter x Hunter, I never really liked it's art style because it looked as childish as OP's in my eyes. No manga, not even Hunter x Hunter, could compare to classical arts. Nobody would look at a page of Hunter x Hunter manga and would proclaim it as the peak of manga art style unless they are hardcore fans.

By the way, it is sad that just because you like Hunter x Hunter you will call other manga trashes. No wonder HxH has suck a notorious reputation in this board.

>It just so happens that current BC is better than current BnH.
Nope
>He did nothing smart in those arcs you lying fuck.
He did. You just didn't read the series you stupid fuck.

>People like you are the reason why BCfags shit on this series the most,
Who gives a fuck? BCfags can shit on MHA all they want it doesn't fucking matter because nobody gives a shit about what they think. Meanwhile we have several different fanbases that does nothing but shit on BC for good reason since its shit

>Deku didn't know he could kick until 100 chapters in.

Attached: 0077-017.jpg (931x1396, 215K)

>The same crop of 14 year old zoomers who constantly lose their shit over everything that happens in BNHA because they literally haven't watched barely any other anime and just grew out of watching kids' shows and unironically think Bakugou has had the greatest character development in any anime ever?
BCfags don't read MHA though so no also apparently it garnered enough attention in Japan that Nips are saying Hori is breaking taboos for the magazine meanwhile BC continues to be ignored.

>Because everyone on Yea Forums has been shitting on it aside from liking Toga and Twice's moments/backstories
You don't speak for everyone on Yea Forums retard.

I love how pathetically BCfags have been defending this.

> calls explaining things for retards pathetic
Just because he took the time to explain such a simple thing doesn't mean he was pathetic. Meanwhile you shitpost about a character reviving in the same chapter he died with no proof- sounds far mor pathetic than anything that poster did.

>No manga, not even Hunter x Hunter, could compare to classical arts

Of course not. Not because classical art is better than Hunter x Hunter by default, but because you simply cannot compare different mediums. It's like saying Pollock's No. 5 is better than Golbert variations, it's silly.

>it is sad that just because you like Hunter x Hunter you will call other manga trashes

There's nothing wrong with calling something trash if you think it's trash

Attached: 0291-008.jpg (1066x1600, 303K)

>both sides have a point yet both sides are being unnecessarily aggressive

No wonder we all couldn't get along.

BCfags don't have a point. They just want to be accepted so they shit on MHA

And yet you never tried to refute his points. Who is the pathetic one here? Or don't you have any single brain cell to attempt it?

>Just because he's so much of a blind fantard he'll defend every piece of bad writing in the series doesn't mean it isn't an asspull
FTFY
>And yet you never tried to refute his points.
What points? Its an asspull.

No, it's not an asspull. Learn the definition of an asspull first before throwing that word around. And it was obvious that you never read the manga because you thought that he was revived the same day he died.

>Tiger and Bunny
T&B and all of the manga adaptions, etc were all seinen aimed at adults not shounen, though I get your point.

This; the limitations were what made their powers interesting, Kotetsu doesn't even have 5 mins anymore he is down to just 1 min only.
Wish we got more of Ueda's manga. The slice of life stories were nice and it is the actual continuation unlike Sakakibara's AU version that doesn't follow the anime.

Of course its an asspull. You;re just too much of a fantard to admit it.

You kept saying asspull and yet you can't define it and prove that his resurrection is an asspull. But you can't, right? You're just a hater who never read the manga at all.

They haven't been defending it longer than bnhafags have been for 7 abilities 1 quirk.

The world of BC is actually somewhat interesting. MHA is boring as fuck, sorry.

>7 abilities
>7
retard

>The world of BC is actually somewhat interesting
Nope

It is 7 abilities you retard. Learn to count and read.
1 quirk, multiple abilities. Just like fucking todoroki.

Its almost like that MHA came out months ago while the BC chapter happened 2 weeks ago and also the latter everyone was expecting since BC is shitty.

>You kept saying asspull and yet you can't define it and prove that his resurrection is an asspull.
Of course I can.

Oh god I could still remember the shitstorm right after chapter 213 of BNHA was released. The memes and mockery that followed quickly right after the chapter came out. Lmao

Are there any Jump alliances on Yea Forums? Do Kimetsufags get along with MHAfags or BCfags?

>It is 7 abilities you retard.

Attached: 1548021734039.jpg (784x1145, 604K)

If you mean by artistc value the quality of the Art then no but in term of writing then yes they don't present anything new or of value.
Black clover can really show some really great artistic panels tho and that's coming from a Hunterfag

Attached: Black-Clover-chapter-1-manga-spread.jpg (966x718, 319K)

Then do it. Define asspull without searching the web for it's definition and prove that his resurrection is an asspull. And no, calling me the others who believed otherwise retards is not a good argument.

That looks like shit

Yes, he has more abilities from the same quirk. Learn to read, JUST LIKE TODOROKI. Or are you going to do what BCfags do and pathetically defend shit writing.

>Not set in high school

all we needed really

I mean Tabata literally spelled it out for us prior to the fight that Julius wasn't going to die. We thought Julius was being metaphorical when he was actually being literal about not dying.

Attached: black_clover_143_13.jpg (928x1300, 126K)

So he's bad writer and there was no point in that overly emotional death scene.

No, he wasn't. Bad writing means not giving any foreshadowing to what will happen just like Deku gaining six other quirks out of nowhere. Poor Shinsou, defeated by the MC twice via asspulls.

I wish they would have kept this up, the power is even more amazing the more you think about it, you can take the base and multiply by 100, you become OPM basically...well a lot weaker but only for 1 minute each day, or 5 mins.

Million times better than what MHA gave us in 240 chpaters.

>just like Deku gaining six other quirks out of nowhere.
Found the retard

>. Bad writing means not giving any foreshadowing to what will happen
Just like Julius coming back to life!

> seething retard cant accept reality
poor fool

Wow that's terrible. Thank fuck you're not a writer

>Counting Kota splashing some water on Muscular, I'd say only Gentle was 100% a solo effort from Deku that he won.
Don't remind me that fight was absolutely terrible and quintessential Horikoshi fight writing.

>Muscular comes in completely and manhandles Deku
>too fast too strong
>Deku fucks up his arms using 100% twice and is only able to give Muscular a bruise at best
>on the verge of being killed by Muscular
PLUS ULTRA HERE WE GO
>somehow then overpowers Muscular with his already destroyed arms and one-shots him

Attached: 1542685194999.jpg (942x1413, 222K)

>H-h-h-hey look! BC has a map! That means its world is interesting

Every BCfag ever

Again, calling others you disagree with a retard is not a good argument. And I'm still waiting for you to give me the definition of an asspull and prove why Julius' resurrection is one.

And thank fuck you aren't an editor, I'm sure your ideas would be even worse than that previous guy.

Julius' coming back was foreshadowed with his speech to Patri and his forehead mark disappearing while he dies. When was Deku gaining six other quirks foreshadowed again?

>Again, calling others you disagree with a retard is not a good argument
Actually it is. You saying stupid shit and getting called out for being retarded is all I need really.

>Julius' coming back was foreshadowed
No it wasn.t
>When was Deku gaining six other quirks foreshadowed again?
Here you dumb faggot

Attached: Dxb9SfKUYAAXPOR.jpg (2048x958, 623K)

Imagine being this much of a fucking brainlet

Both are pretty shit but in my opinion BC has better characters, story, setting and art, also the MC is pretty decent for a Shonen

>Has thought of kicking only after having both arms broken to fuck.
Not a great example, desu.

Explain what I said wrong.

Wrong on al acounts

Can't argue and prove his point and thinks that an insulting others makes him smart

The sad state of a MHAfag.

Attached: 1529990409210.png (353x405, 239K)

>Hasn't kicked before
>Actually he has
>IT DOESN'T COUNT
Every time

They are both absolute garbage that's revered by zoomer filth. They were literally nothing before they were pushed into the mainstream as replacements for Bleach and Naruto. Nobody gave a fuck about them back then. And then an era has ended and a new one began. Anime was pushed, shit started getting spammed, and here we are. Every fucking time. Anime was a mistake.

>red text
>ipad filename
>autistically defends BNHA
Should have known it was you jimmy.

I've got nothing against these series, and I don't like coming to these types of threads. But for the few times I do. why does it seem like it's the same guy "defending" MHA every single time these threads are posted?

>BC has better characters, story, setting and art, also the MC is pretty decent for a Shonen
>Gintoki !!eaYyx1lPN0y

Attached: Pieck.jpg (984x824, 427K)

He is right though, it adds conflict and creative usage of their powers.

The second movie and Ueda's manga continue beyond the anime into the new season we are about to get in a year or two so it will keep that aspect; the thing is that T&B is a character drama about relationships so the active 'hero-ing' takes a back seat to what makes a true hero, that is to say a man who tries to keep helping others even when he can't do as much as he could before.
The conflict and arguments Barnaby had with Kotetsu were focused on Kotetsu not keeping an eye on his power usage and putting himself at risk but he learned his lesson and began to adapt to the new timer by the end of the movie instead of just going 'recklessness can't be helped because my power ran out.' That was really good character development for Tiger.

>No argument

Whelp
A BCfag is saying this.

>. Nobody gave a fuck about them back then.
MHA had lots of threads and noiterrity back then and Yea Forums generally liked it. BC could barely get threads to reach bump limit before the anime and got shat on all the time.

And yet you never really have a solid argument and just calls others retard. You couldn't even produce the definition of asspull.

On another note, have you cleaned your toilet, Jeremy?

>He is right though,
He is not. Its just a bad idea in general. TB was never really all that creative with powers in gneral hence why the second half of the show became a mess.

Nah because I'm not fucking stupid like your dumbass.

Its always the same bnha and BCfag that do thisshit. You can tell its th same BCfag since he always says the dumb 7 quirks meme and you can tell its the same bnhafag since he always responds with either a memetext and retard or nope or wrong.
>no argument about julius
You are no better than him.
Reported both of you.

>No argument
I'm not him you fat fuck but saying
>No it wasn.t
Isn't an argument either. You're effectively ignoring everything he did post and arguing from bad faith.

>Magic
>Supernatural powers that each individual has only one
Just read Index to have the best of both worlds bruh

Never write anything, even fanfiction is too high tier for you.

>I'm not him

Not even trying

I'm a BCfag and even I'm not that autistic

So these two people have been at each other for the past few months?

There was no mess in the second half, Maverick was a shady fuck since the start and they made it more obvious in the first movie; besides, the powers were never the point of T&B but the writer still used them the right way like how Bunny ambushed Robin with a surprise attack or how Tiger holds back now to use them when it counts.

Todo has two quirks based on temperature but Deku has UGGA BUNGA SMASH and dude energy tendrils lmao.

>There was no mess in the second half,
There was fujo. But then again you dumbasses also defended Double Decker so I'm not surprised.

Man you are retarded

It's Jeremy/jimbo/chocobar99. He lives in every thread related to shounen.

Attached: 1538536352104.jpg (1354x9999, 3.63M)

I don't even like deku, but to say its seven quirks is wrong. Ignore that retard that thinks it isn't 7 abilities.

You couldn't even clean your toilet and yet you call other people retarded lmao

He also had a persona he pulled out for months to defend MHA before he accidentally doxxed himself, pic related.

Dude is legitimately pathetic.

Attached: 1539473674969.jpg (629x948, 77K)

>It's Jeremy/jimbo/chocobar99
Your little imaginary friend?

Its gonna be seven quirks you idjit.

>complaining about fujo in the 2nd half only
Even the fujo bits were there for character development and it was there in the first half as well with Bunny's smile and lingering gaze in that babysitting episode, etc or the lyrics of the first ed but you didn't pick up on it.
As for Double decker that was a separate cop comedy show not a character drama like T&B was; the narrator should have clued you in on that, it was also openly aimed at fujos through merch and marketing in T&B yaoi doujin sections of anime merch stores.

The characters are more likeable and well developed.
In MHA, even though Deku is the main character, you never really feel any connection to him or any of the other characters.
In BC you actually care about most of the recurring characters and they all get some highlights instead of how MHA just shoves most of them aside to focus on deku, todoroki and bakugou for the most part.
Hell, MHA has 3 seasons and I still have no idea what the names are of most of the students in class A.

There goes BCfags lying again

I wish you were imaginary jimmy. But it's hard to pretend you don't exist considering you changed your social media name, deleted your face and started instabanning people who used your name (Jeremy) the day you got doxxed. Outing yourself as not only the spammer but a mod.

Lose some weight btw. You're disgusting on the inside and out pedo.

Attached: 1537738100472.jpg (686x744, 106K)

>The characters are more likeable and well developed.
>even though Deku is the main character, you never really feel any connection to him or any of the other characters.
>In BC you actually care about most of the recurring characters and they all get some highlights instead of how MHA just shoves most of them aside to focus on deku, todoroki and bakugou for the most part.

Attached: f53a9c2e87accd132b59dc0dfc64e33e.jpg (768x1024, 50K)

this explains it pretty well.
BNHA is closer to something like DBZ where the characters are fairly shallow and it focuses more on their powers while BC focuses less on power and more on characters.

No need to samefag kid

The manga does a better job of giving the characters a bit more time to develop, but for the most part you're right.

Heard you the first time

There's next to no differences between the anime and the manga.

>Hunterfag reading Black Clover
How far you have fallen

Attached: 51141.png (484x529, 94K)

Maybe you're right, it's been a while since I read the manga (I stopped around the time deku got 15 quirks) but I remember enjoying the characters more in the manga than the anime.

Its says a lot about Horikoshi's writing when he can dedicate an entire arc to the villains and still keep people engaged whereas nobody really cares about the characters in BC in general because they're so underwritten to the point where they're not even there. They're more active due to the nature of the manga but they're not well-rounded or well-written.

MHA is much more character driven than BC.

You're not even good at shitposting.

>You're not even good at shitposting.
>he said Deku got 15 quirks instead of saying he got 8 quirks, so this is a shitpost
are you new? I'm on your side, retard, I'm just saying that the manga is more enjoyable.

>serieswar

>I'm on your side,
>Deku got 15 quirks
Fuck off

This is exactly why I hate the MHA fandom, you all get triggered the second someone criticizes ANYTHING about it.
Get off your PC, take a shower, think about your life then come back to this thread and tell me you're sorry for behaving like a little brat.

>Make a bad shitpost
>Get called out for making a bad shitpost
>I HATE MHAFAGS

Everytime

you get used to it.
it's actually not as bad here on 4chin.
just look on the subreddit if you want to see some real shit.

Not an argument. BC actually having different societies, countries and races is far better than slightly altered nip X Men.

>BC actually having different societies, countries and races is far better than slightly altered nip X Men.
Nope

Contrarianism

One's popular, the other isn't

That doesn't make my argument any less valid. Luffy's also a melee fighter, but manages to show actual growth, and development in power thanks to the creativity from his author.
>But i guess you dropped the series really early to have missed it.
I love how quickly you guys play this card. If I dropped the series, how would I have been able to make my argument in the first place? lol.
>I believe the creativity comes from how the author combines asta and his teammates abilities in his battles.
While that's true Asta has to grow individually at some point in the story. Considering his dream. In Bnha we see Deku fight with others, but he also see him put in dangerous situations by himself as well. BC lacks this balance.

Weekly episodes

>really good rivalry
>blistering pace
>consistent power levels

Attached: 1560886490021.jpg (323x323, 49K)

I was just wondering, when exactly does Asta first meet Asta?

Well Hiatus X Hiatus is never coming back

Actually foreshadowed unlike dwarf charmy.

meant Fanzell

Before he went to the capital to take the magic knight exam so pre-canon and only shown in the LN.

Neverlandfags want to kiss Kimetsufags, but they also spend most of their time LARPing their manga so it doesn’t mean much.

They also showed it in the anime, too. I forgot to mention. He met Fanzell in the woods while training.

The dwarf part wasn't foreshadowed from what I remember. I think the only part of her that was is how different or weird her magic was or something which was said by some random enemy guy in an early arc.

Nice horseshit.

YYH > HxH
Togashi has done chicken scratch chapters at some point for HxH that look worse than OPM web comic. Also he didn't go on 50 hiatuses during YYH.

Can you please tell me where he mentions MHA in his post?

Well, I'm making comparisons using MHA. I never said anything about him talking about MHA. I like MHA too, and watch the anime and this is obviously a MHA and BC comparison thread based on the OP asking how could BC be better than MHA. Is there something wrong with that?

Well, he needed to read other shonen manga while HxH is in hiatus, right?

Nobody wants to read your harem horseshit series with a MC as bad as Deku.

No argument

In a few ways, it is.
1. A much better rivalry. It's explained. It makes sense. And they like and support each other, like most rivals would.
2. A better power system.
3. Antagonists that have an actual motive beyond "I want to fuck everything up because I can".

Tell me when your series' MC has to fight a fucking GOD who can obliterate the universe on a whim. And later on has to fight a fucking DEMON with the same capability as well.

Why do people even like HxH?
Its horribly written, horribly illustrated and has a none-existent release schedule. Its the worst fucking manga in current Shonen Jump yet legions of normalfags such it off like its somw amazing piece of fiction. Its even written like its for retards where you can spend 20 minutes on something that can be summarized to "there is strong guard, 1 guy distracts him, 2 guys are invisible, 1 other guy goes left, another guy goes right"

Attached: cofused kot.jpg (500x628, 65K)

Nah, with HxH Togashi actually had creative freedom and time to develoo story that he wanted to tell while with YYH jump was forcing him to be more formulatic

>A much better rivalry
>Yuno is a literal non-character who keeps getting random powerups to match Asta
>a much better rivalry

BnHA's rivalry is just that bad.

BC has better OPs and EDs and that's everything that really matters.
new BC OP this coming episode, be sure to watch it, cloverchads

As opposed to bakugou who is literally vegeta 2.0?
Atleast yuno is somewhat original for a rival character.

>vegeta 2.0?
That's giving a little too much credit to BNHA.
I'd say he's more vegeta 0.4

The only good BC OPs are 3 and maybe 2. Peace sign puts them both in the shitter.

No way, Jose. All BC ops are banger.

The currant arc is a badly written mess and you know it.

It's not.

he won't
they never do.

Any faggot who defends BnHA while shitting on ANY other series is a retard.
The only thing it has going for it is good animation and hype soundtrack, and that's being generous