How old were you when you realized that moe is actually good?

How old were you when you realized that moe is actually good?

Attached: Yuru.Yuri.full.904806.jpg (776x1098, 178K)

I think Lucky Star was my first moe anime. It was early 2009, I was 21. I liked it right off the bat.

Attached: idolmaster goth girl.jpg (827x1169, 578K)

I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see shounen until I was already a man.

Attached: 1564856697074.png (578x560, 294K)

I don't remember what age. I do remember thinking moe was girly/gay/stupid until I gave ARIA a try, and now I'm the world's biggest moefag.

Moe is not inherently good, but it can be present in a show that is. I learned the appeal of moe when I turned 19, my life was in a dark place, and I discovered the healing power of cute girls. I think you need a certain amount of life experience and pain to appreciate moe. That being said there are plenty of bad moe shows, being moe isn’t inherently good either.

Around when I was 15, so 11 years ago or so.

But when I think about it, even shows I watched as a kid, like ranma 1/2 had moe elements.

>Moe is not inherently good
t.guy who doesn't know what moe is
Moe IS inherently good. Moe is a strong positive feeling towards a character. It is inherently good because the word denotes a positive feeling.

First season of Minami-ke converted me.

I was 20.

Even in my mother's womb I was able to recognize the superiority that moe offers.

Attached: moe.jpg (3948x2556, 1.16M)

Moe is why I even like anime at all.

Just because you have that feeling, doesn’t mean a show is good.

Better?

I never even watched anything else.

Yeah, that's accurate. I find Karen Kujou moe as fuck but don't particularly like KinMosa.

Maybe around 18 or 19 years old when I got sick of shows aimed at teenagers like Naruto and Bleach.

Off yourself

I used to have an edit of that with the Yuris wearing Japanese soccer strips, but I lost it and can't find it again

About 20.

17 I think.