What does Yea Forums think of Aru Naru Mono?

What does Yea Forums think of Aru Naru Mono?

Attached: 1559752573878.jpg (1280x1778, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lizhi3/status/1156545257397338115
youtube.com/watch?v=6XaoM4OiJhA
youtube.com/watch?v=P5Bxvj7TKpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd trade my sister for a Chiyo-nee if I could.

It's next on my to read list, and I can't wait.

Which one? The hentai or the watered down version?

I'm not sure what hurts more, the ache in my testicles or the pain in my ventricles.

Attached: Chiyo_summer_dress.jpg (850x1200, 121K)

I want to marry Pochi!

Both. Personally I like the sfw manga and think its a nice complement to the doujins. Its not often that we get so much character development and it feels like they have a real relationship as opposed to the usual scenario where two people just spontaneously start fucking.

Attached: 1550311884097.jpg (1280x1832, 754K)

Get in line

It's good

I wish that cat was me

No, I want to marry Pochi!

It's brilliant. Desperately waiting for more chapters. Also what this user said.

Attached: Ane Naru Mono - Night 24 - 7.jpg (1114x1600, 295K)

Lemme dump some more pages.

Attached: Ane Naru Mono - Night 9 - 7.jpg (900x1350, 460K)

I want to see what a Dhibi onee-san would do to Yuu.

Where the fuck's my update?

Attached: Ane Naru Mono - Night 8 - 8-01.jpg (850x917, 248K)

I just hope it has a happy ending with them living happily ever after together. Though all signs and hints and foreshadowing we have till now almost guarantees some kind of tragic end.

Attached: Ane Naru Mono - Night 5 - 1.jpg (900x1350, 520K)

Attached: Ane Naru Mono - Night 3 - 10.jpg (900x1350, 588K)

Soo, how's Pochi's health? It's been a while since a new doujinshi came out.
Also, does she have any directing role in the currently airing mommy adaptation?

Pochi needs to draw an doujin with both Okaa-san and Onee-san when she retires.

Shame that the isekai shit got the anime.

All I want in life is a cute shadow spawn gf from beyond the stars to cuddle with and amuse with my wacky human ways.

The doujin chapters have slowed to a glacial constipated trickle as she's gotten more work and the awful manga is part of that.
I don't really begrudge her her contract work because people need to eat but fuck the manga.

Why would she have any real role for the anime? All she did was the illustrations for the LN.

When is pochi going to add other lovecraftian monsters? Hunting horror of tindalos just kind of faded into the background.

worst possible taste

the OVA will have chiyo though, so there is hope

She's been doing much better than earlier this year, she posted the clean version of the cover for the next H-doujinshi chapter for C96.

twitter.com/lizhi3/status/1156545257397338115

If you're referring to the manga adaptation of Tsujo Kougeki, Pochi doesn't do the art for that, it's another artist that is doing a poor imitation of Pochi's style.

Attached: EAzfxyrUYAAAeiv.jpg orig.jpg (1061x1500, 137K)

>Pochi doesn't do the art for that
I've literally watched her do color covers and bw insert art live.

She draws the art for the illustrations in the Light Novel, but not the manga.

Perhaps I did not make myself clear, Pochi does not do the art for the manga adaptation of Okaa-san Online, it's another artist who does it. Or are you talking about the Non-H serialized manga version of Ane Naru Mono? I think you might be confusing the two. Pochi has always done the H-Doujinshi chapters for Comiket which is twice per year.

MUH DUCK

Attached: 1545506803465.jpg (1280x1836, 320K)

Doujins are an ok distraction. Manga is where it's at.

doggo deserves some sex

Next chapter when

Explain

Isnt she just an evil demon who pretend to care about the shota?

my onee chan is so cute

Attached: ane naru mono.png (2448x1600, 1.03M)

If you're asking about the H-Doujin, it will be coming out next weekend at Comiket 96. If it's the non-H manga, then hopefully next month, after C96.

Attached: 1539758857290.png (1920x800, 751K)

best movie of 2018 btw

>pretend
Even if she is an unspeakable eldritch terror of endless night, it's obvious that a lust for shotas is integral to being an onee-san.

Leave her to me

Attached: images (16).jpg (400x606, 53K)

>can draw flawless sexual icons that surpass Aphrodite
>can't draw a penguin
Nobody's perfect I guess.

Are you a cute shota with familiy issues? If not then you're out of luck

>Aru
Zannen.

Attached: KIe9mvL.png (200x267, 106K)

Wouldn't every mortal male appear to be a shota to Chiyo-nee? Else she would wiped humanity out if not for her ara ara~ instincts.

No, because shota and skinnny/fat otaku have different body type, and Chiyo can see the difference.

Sex girl

I want to impregnate Chiyo
Pochi's voice is also cute

Nothing has topped that normie Chiyo and demon Chiyo, yet (Ane Naru Mono 3 iirc). Pochi wasted her entire load my peaking so early.

>not the 5th one where chiyo and yu fucks like rabbit
Pleb.

Chiyo driven wild by qt Yuu in cute outfits is the peak

Attached: 24.png.jpg (1280x1807, 67K)

i thought that too until the crossdressing chapter. I nutted so goddamn hard I saw stars, sasuga pochi

imagine if the MC got raped by his teacher at school. Chiyo would lose it.

I kind of want to see something like that but I don't think Pochi would ever do it

will read the manga but tell me now is this chiyo chick yandere or not

One of the covers is a tribute to Mirai Nikki, she is definitely a bit on the yan side.

youtube.com/watch?v=6XaoM4OiJhA
I wonder if she'll ever write a song of her own

Attached: EBHKXq0U0AAmuY3.jpg (960x1200, 247K)

Pochi is the best.

Pochi. is mine alone you weebs can fuck off

Please tell me they fuck

>Soo, how's Pochi's health?
Good enough to sing the OP of the Okaasan anime

youtube.com/watch?v=P5Bxvj7TKpQ

Beat up Chiyo nee

Attached: Tatsuya_Suou_EPP.png (249x637, 162K)

I can't wait for Yuu-kun becoming teenage sorcerer Henderson and waged a personal crusade against Chiyo over some Nippon's MISUNDERSTANDING, which she gladly took on like a long-con game to play with her brother.
And ultimately ended with Chiyo fucking his brain out, as always.

Attached: Yuu-kun(Bad End).png (300x909, 188K)

Pochi might say she's worried at warping her reader's minds, but I think she knows exactly what she's doing.

Attached: 1547332693355.jpg (557x1099, 298K)

>He becomes
Apprentice

>Is anything impossible?

>And if so, is that due to the individual, due to society, due to the world, or due to logic or physical laws?

>Hee hee hee. Sorry. It is a little cruel for the strongest of the strong to ask a question like that. Please don’t let it get to you, Yuu-kun.

>Nothing is impossible for me.

>I am a true goddess. I am not bound by logic or the physical laws; they obey my very existence. You could say the “world” is just one of my many unimportant servants.

>Isn’t it a little late to look so surprised, Yuu-kun? Ah ha ha! And even if you understand it, that doesn’t mean you can accept it. You think there has to be at least one thing that is impossible for me, don’t you? Yes, I can see that empty hope in your eyes.

>You are so lovably brave, Yuu-kun.

>The world’s possibilities or unseen hope? I can’t believe you still hold such unconditional trust in those baseless things. Oh, I’m starting to feel a little jealous of the world. I feel like giving it a quick slap to sweep everything clean.

Attached: Threatening Chiyo.jpg (836x1200, 743K)

>Hee hee. Pardon me. I got a little carried away.

>Anyway, Yuu-kun, how about we test one of them out?

>Let’s test out something you think has to be impossible. Let’s test out something you have subconsciously kept in mind as something not even the Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young could accomplish. I will relieve you of that delusion.

>Oh, dear. There’s no reason to tense up like that.

>I’m not talking about splitting the earth in two, swallowing the solar system, or balling up the milky way. Besides, I doubt that kind of obvious violence would surprise you at this point.

>I’m talking about something more unexpected, more absurd, and more fun.

>This is a simple possibility that your subconscious defenses have kept you desperately looking away from. It is a mental blind spot that we could call a personal nightmare.

>Now, now. What do you think it is?

>Think hard, worry plenty, tremble in fear, and fall into the deepest depths. Just make sure you’re ready when the time comes, my – dear – Yuu-kun.

Do read Unexplored Summon Blood Sign, it's pretty damn great

Attached: __chiyo_ane_naru_mono_drawn_by_pochi_pochi_goya__sample-d74092114453a4b61e9fde1f01f02899.jpg (850x1156, 189K)

I love how both are canon. The h version is the epilogue of the non-h version. You can just slap it on the end at literally any time and it works.

Leave her to me

Attached: Hito Shura.png (589x788, 1.79M)