I'll give it... a year and a half before release

Bakaru Gionio, Jolyne sensei's gonna take the stage

Attached: Yare Yare.jpg (801x1200, 1.21M)

Part 6 never ever

what, you don't like it?

I hope it doesn't happen so animeonlyfaggots never get to experience it

Jolyne is too erotic for TV. Japan won't allow it.

>watch anime
>season ends
>want more
>read the Manga
>new anime season starts
>don't care anymore because I already read it

Reading ruins the anime, which is superior. You don't get to enjoy the surprises either. So, anime > manga.

>anime
>superior
LMAO

Jojo and aot are WAY better in anime form and if you disagree you're just being contrarian.

This is always a retarded way of thinking but animeonlies repeat it as a mantra as if it makes them sound less retarded.
>manga exists
>nah, I want to wait several years or more for the shitty adaptation because I'm illiterate
It isn't as much of an issue with Jojo since the adaptation covers 99% of the content (I don't agree on how good the adaptations are but they're not terrible) but some series only get partial adaptations or adaptations that differ immensely from the source material. I can't imagine being an animeonly and watching a 13 episode adaptation with tons of shit left open and not feeling the desire to read the manga to actually get the full story. It's a completely alien way of thinking to me.

Stone Ocean was still in shonen jump remember

AoT I partially agree because the art isn't the greatest in the manga, but then again there's the CGI Colossal in the anime, but then again there's the OST of the anime

JoJo is better in manga. No excuses

Still too much for modern Japan. If Jap men see Jolyne they will never breed again unless it's with her.

>If Jap men see Jolyne they will never breed again unless it's with her.
Everyone that was interested in Jojo has already read it.

Jojo is one of the only adaptations where there are way more manga readers watching than first timer anime onlies

I'm ready

Attached: EA-Dm_KU0AAdfXe.jpg (1024x1024, 237K)

She will turn everyone into cucks.

Remember the Orangutan in Part 3?

Checked

Mista deserved to achieve Requiem

Attached: o9mods333mw11.jpg (500x328, 56K)

>part 4 never ever
>part 5 never ever
>part 6 never ever
we can do this as long as you want

Giving energy to my wife Jolyne!

Attached: 1559604551554.jpg (1536x2048, 334K)

where the fuck is a non-paywall link to episodes 38 and 39

Literally any torrent site.

Just a google search away.

She needs it to take on all those guys at once.