Why do characters that look like this appeal to so many normalfags?

Why do characters that look like this appeal to so many normalfags?

Attached: 1556178479847.jpg (1124x700, 318K)

they are boring and have big tits, thats all normalfags like

How dare you put Yukino in between those garbage characters.

Attached: yukino_glare.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

0-0

>look like this
The only consistent element in any of those is long hair. I think you've also got a pretty loose definition of 'normalfag' for a number of those series. Casual scum or fanbase you dislike =/= normalfag.

Because they're literal memes.

>popular means normalfag
What the fuck does normalfag even mean anymore?

You associate "thing I don't like" with normalfag.

What do all of them even have in common aside for long hair?

Pic unrelated (You)

Half of those girls have small tits or are flat

>females with long hair
woow
dumb nigger

Considering she's a Walmart version of one of those characters, I'd say she fits in just fine.

>Walmart version of one of those characters
Senjougahara is garbage. "muh cut my hair to show character development".

None of those have "big tits" (by anime standard at least).

come up with something better next time

Attached: 1457632074239.jpg (415x570, 52K)

165~ cm tall, slender build, medium breast, long straight hair, high school aged girl.

>a couple of cherrypicked girls in similar age have the same bodytype
NO WAY

Kurisu and Yukino have small boobs, which are even pointed out. Kirino is in middle school and is flat lol

Given that you've just described probably a third to a half of characters in popular shows from the past decade, that's not really helpful. This would be more interesting if say, we weren't talking about a medium with a disproportionate number of highschool age casts, or media made by a country where small to medium chests are more common in women, thus more common in shows aiming for vaguely 'realistic' character proportions. Also, your selection is basically just 'here's some popular girls that match the criteria I've already decided on' making this entire exercise moot to begin with.

It's not the looks it's the personality dumbass, pretty much all of those girls are action girl tropes in some way or fashion, at a minimum they are more likely to rape you than the other way around.

A few of them are small-chested, Kurisu is college age, Kirino isn't tall, most of them don't have black hair, all of them have different personalities, and only 3 are Hitagi clones. Are you even trying?

This thread is confusing me so much.

Honestly I'm not familiar enough with all the franchises present to say definitively, but that's not really an accurate description of Kurisu or Mai. So even that doesn't really give any kind of binding theme to OP's list. All he's got so far is long hair and a rough, very rough age range.

Yeah, no. Senjou sucks ass. Nice try though r/anime.

>long hair + popular means normalfag
Stop bumping low quality bait thread.

How do you except anyone to stop when those get so many replies?

Shino is popular? SYD is popular?

Also, get used to it faggot. Anime is about 3 times as popular as it was even 5 years ago. It sucks but these are the times we live in. Hopefully it's just a fad and things will die down over the next few years while retards find another somewhat niche subject to bastardize and "ironically" post on facebook. God I hate the year 2007.

Attached: 56456423.gif (500x281, 910K)

>bumping the thread when it was about to peacefully drift off to page 10

Why did they have to change the character designs

Attached: 1545211138033.png (290x290, 139K)

long haired girls are more feminine and thus more attractive than short haired ones who are less feminine , this is science.

>giving birth to you despite multiple multiple failed abortion attempts by your mother

Attached: 232749.jpg (225x350, 31K)

I dont know. Ever since I started watching anime I have hated two types of girls:
1. The cunts such as posted by OPs
2. Tsunderes (uber cunts) who can fuck off a cliff.

The cute quirky ones, the best friend or the calm but normal ones are the girls I like, but nips always exploit these for comedic effect or bully them in the narrative. Dumb nips, because those are the girls you want to marry.

The cunts lead to a life of no sex and no happiness.

>Amakusa Shino appels to normalfags
kek nice bait OP

Or you just have dogshit taste

No u

Imagine not wanting to marry a cute lil' tsundere.