Trigger vs. Kyoani fan feud

So is this the end? Does this mean no more sales war whenever both these studios air a show alongside each other? 5 to 10 years waiting for Kyoani to recover is... a lot. I'd be way too old by then to care about anime or studio wars, and most people here would have move on and started a family or career.

Man, a lot of things have happened over the years. A lot of heated debating, namecalling and inventing buzzwords to prove which studios are more successful. To think all of this begun just because Lucky Star and TTGL aired together and people were making it a statement whether to side with cutesy moe anime or manly GAR anime, fighting over which is superior. That kind of rivalry is stupid because at the end of the day shounen is more popular and proliferates the board with much more cancer like shipfaggotry and Wojak edits. Kyoani fans should've focused on stomping shounenfags but instead they alleged Trigger or Gainax was going to ruin anime by saturating it with GAR or some shit, which did not happen. Don't be so fucking defensive, moe anime isn't going anywhere. It will still exist in a niche and in fact it's better that way, like Yuru Camp where the threads were comfy, really popular and sells a lot.

So yeah. I think I'm going to finally set down my Triggernigger cap and maybe live a peaceful life.

Attached: is this the end.jpg (960x540, 90K)

anime sucks

KyoAni is dead and Trigger is growoy ever more irrelevant. Going into the next decade WIT's the new king

Growing*

This rivalry makes no sense.

I don't think you ever knew what you were talking about.

*UFOTABLE & WIT

ftfy

>I'd be way too old by then to care about anime or studio wars,
But you're not now apparently so, what, you're thirteen or something? Because if you're older than that and give a flying fuck about that kind of shitpostathon then it's time for you to fuck off and stick your dick in a live lamp socket.

>studio fanbase wars
The most cancerous and made up shit ever. Get back to Yea Forums, retard.

Look at this grown-up over here looking so upset.

Yea Forums should make its own studio.

Kidding?

Attached: 1564577118467.png (988x250, 117K)

Whoa TTGL fags killed the Lucky Star director? Isn't that going a little bit too far?

There is no feud, it's just shitposting of Yea Forumstards.

Always wanted to see kyoanus die in a fiery hell and it really happened. Be careful what you wish for bros...

Give the source

This. kyoanus is burning in hell already

If memory serves, it was actually /m/, not Yea Forums, that started the shit-flinging between TTGL and LS originally.

It was stupid then and it's even stupider now for people to take it seriously.

Besides, we all know that the cancer CURRENTLY killing anime is neither cute girls doing cute things nor GAR, but isekai over-saturation.

Jokes on you. It will be the best kind of age. The age of Doga Kobo

>I'd be way too old by then to care about anime or studio wars,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :'(

Oricon.

>KyoAni vs Trigger
Is this what shitposters are using as a substitute for Shaft since they don't make anything anymore?

Think they've all moved to David Production, so you could say they're making Fire Force now.

>m-muh studio wars
I guess it's confirmed Yea Forumsermin are the ones who keep spamming KyoAni fire threads and pushing the muh plagiarism meme

This is the year of Doga Kobo after all.

>If memory serves, it was actually /m/, not Yea Forums, that started the shit-flinging between TTGL and LS originally.
99% of them stopped visiting Yea Forums years ago.

>pity sales

As if anyone ever really leaves.

Attached: dontforget.jpg (500x375, 27K)

Don't delude yourself, with each year there is less and less oldfag, they either normalfagize or kill themselves.

Deluding myself is how I avoid, or at least delay, the probably inevitable option B, user.

Are you seriously comparing KyoAni to a random western-pandering meme studio?
SHAFT used to be the only competition to KyoAni, but now (outside Monogatari) they're dead.

It's a low-hanging fruit so they do it. They compare Kyoani to a majority of other studios, not just Shaft and Trigger. You sound like a tourist for not knowing this so you shouldn't have spoken anything about this matter.

/

/
There is no fucking "fan feud" and hasn't been since mods forced it a long time ago. It's literally just 1 extremely mentally ill yoh yoshinary fanboy who forces studiowars every single fucking day because he irrationality hates Kyoani. Lurk moar and let this shit thread die now. True Yea Forums cares about the consumer and can acknowledge any studio's good work.