Araburu Kisetsu Maidens

Is sex really that great?

Attached: Sup Steve.jpg (1920x1548, 879K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtNQUXNqqkw
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/lmao/order/asc/
anidb.net/creator/122
youtube.com/watch?v=siO6dkqidc4
youtube.com/watch?v=sb6VfD2dBcM
youtube.com/watch?v=e5PfSGBO3Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=4lQ_MjU4QHw
youtube.com/watch?v=JPOtSknsdXs
i2.yuki.la/e/e6/de6d0395f6bb1be1f0e0a08bc8d6439aa6e3860aa1e4b1e298f3b5e7afea5e6e.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=CcrtkiLEGbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=YtNQUXNqqkw

Yes, you should have it.

Also, fuck K-pop.

This week is totally for [DEGENERACY]

Attached: TearMaker Okada - Bingo v2.jpg (1946x2890, 2.74M)

Sugawara will fuck Izumi and get pregnant with his child thus cucking Kazusa for eternity.

Blonde Stacy will always win over weak childhood friend Becky.

So she spends some time with one dickhead then turns into a lesbian?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.55_[2019.08.03_16.48.47 (1280x720, 91K)

Seems like she always had that inclination, see last episode and this guy experiences worked her into a shoot into thinking all men are like that: they only want to have sex and then dump her.

Disgusting anime

Why is that boy wearing a skirt?

>carpet muncher
I thought she just didn't like this one guy because of his attitude. But now I hope she will stay alone forever.

I want to fuck the dork

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.36_[2019.08.02_17.56.3 (1920x1080, 182K)

Last episode (I think) she said she had never had a boyfriend or at least she had never desired to have one.
Basically this chuck pushes her over the edge, if she had a less scummy guy going for her, then it would merely delay the inevitable methinks. Like she would attempt to date him, but it wouldn't work out in the end.

Holy fucking shit this is literally that one user

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.29_[2019.08.03_16.56.15 (1280x720, 142K)

Don't you dare touch Izumi.

I mean if the guy was a bit more like Amagi or Izumi she wouldn't turn out like this.

I don't know user but i still have 7 years before before becoming a wizard, if one day i will have the answer i will make a post here to let you know.

Attached: 1378943457558.png (701x782, 167K)

Have sex.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 05 [720p].mkv - 0007.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

I get Amagi's social skills are high tier.

Absolute unit. I'd friend the fuck out of him.

Bad show probably wont even sell well

It's like they're telling everyone "have sex".

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 05 [720p].mkv - 0012.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>Is sex really that great?
Only if girl you're fucking is pretty, hot and has first-rate pussy. Otherwise it's no different from masturbation.

Is making people read the manga and that's important. You can sell this anime to the people who actually buys BD, the Otaku.

Heh

No, vaginas are smelly, damp, kinda icky to the touch, plus the female is usually not cooperative and complains too much.
By the time I had the chance to fuck my work bias already seeped into my worldview. I noped and left my ex in the hotel.
t. gynecologist

>Is making people read the manga
According to who?

>gynecologist
What the fuck.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 05 [720p].mkv - 0020.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>he became a gynecologist before fucking a vagina

I fucked up.
You can't sell this anime to the otaku.

>Is making people read the manga
English and Spanish releases.

F F F F F
F
F F F F F
F
F

How problematic!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 05 [720p].mkv - 0006.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Dan "The Starlet Sodomizer" Schneider

>I want to go home and read some books
>guys are awful
>Miss Sugawara is so pretty
>I have to save Kazusa before she ends up with some man

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 05 [720p].mkv - 0022.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

I can see why some of the autists don't like sex because it's very sensory. And yeah, without the hormones surging through me i am a little grossed out by all the fluids and such.

Cute

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 05 [720p]-00h21m45s805ms.png (1280x720, 524K)

This ep got some real QUALITY.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-03 at 18.27.08.png (2810x1864, 2.9M)

Dumb slut.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 05 [720p].mkv - 0015.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

You might just be gay, friend.

No. It's not worth the effort, anyway.

I'm pretty sure she was always a lesbian. This just confirmed to her that she has no interest in guys.

You're going to have to be a bit more specific.

This episode looked like trash, yeah.

>the female is usually not cooperative and complains too much
try not to rape them next time

that whole scene gave me such a heart boner

I wonder if the girls want to have sex are they practicing safe sex at all?

Because knowing how dumb Amagi is he will likely getting Sonezaki pregnant because he forgot to put condom.

Rape is patrician

What did Okada mean by this?

99% of people who watch anime don't want "have sex" shoved down their throats. There's more of a market in manga, but no otaku wants to stay up to 2am to watch a show that says "hey look what you missed out on loser haha have sex"

> 99% of people
Purist virgin otakus aren't people.

BASED

If anything this episode confirmed Sugawara has a heavy emotional baggage.

>simon orestes cohen (2070) in space combat I

Is it bad that I love prez and the redhead interactions?
they so fun to watch, hopefully it doesnt go to shit knowing Okada

Two chapters left in the manga and this is a Okada post-Maquia. Hopefully she makes everything more smooth and less overly dramatic.

Doesn't she already get wet from Sugawara?

Only if you don't make a big faggot deal about it.

>it's not an original
And here I was thinking for a second that Okada got gud.

Now he can walk her home gently

Autism.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 05 [720p].mkv - 0016.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

but its cute autism

>this is a Okada post-Maquia
Ah yes, I think I remember that show.
It had a girl who
1) lived happily in a town and had a boy she loved
2) the town got burned down by evil soldiers and everyone was killed
3) she was kidnapped and locked down
4) she was constantly raped and was forced to bear a child of her rapist
5) her friends tried to rescue her only to be murdered before her own eyes
6) got separated from her own daughter, shortly after her birth. Spent almost decade in imprisonment without seeing her daughter
7) the boy she loved turned out to be alive, but he went batshit crazy and tried to kill them both
8) btw he was killed too
9) finally she found her own daughter, but she couldn't even recognize her own mother
10) decided to kill herself and jumped out of the highest tower in the castle
Right, everything will be very smooth.

>I don't have a girlfriend because she's still correcting my spelling mistakes

It's pretty OK, definitely a fun activity, but that's it.

Thing is, a working survival drive really blows up its importance in your lizard brain, making it seem waaaaay better in your head than it is in reality. Then next thing you know you're putting up with some normalnigger slut for the promise of future sex, and it all just goes downhill hard from there.

>I'm a Retired English professor and my embarrassed genki book nerd Wife was a bestselling erotic Author But she still corrects my Love Notes and breakfast Incantations on the Fridge! In another World!

great isekai title, people would buy it

Literally /ourguy/

>10) decided to kill herself and jumped out of the highest tower in the castle
That's not right.

>cross-overs will never happen
>read or die -the tv- cast meets araburu kisetsu otome-domo yo
I cannot stop thinking about their interactions.

Nope, not giving up on wizardry for a /g/ meme.

Attached: 1434923462761.jpg (610x458, 60K)

How much of her hangup about having sex is based on her frustration that Steve Jobs wouldn't touch her?

This scene made me really happy, but at the same time it also made me sad that I've never been in love/never experienced young love. I wish I knew what it felt like.

Even the characters were drawn like shit at times. I could barely recognize them.
Looks like they're already out of time and budget to produce it lol.

OKADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>He sees your pre-pubescent daughter

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.25_[2019.08.02_14.56.20 (1280x720, 341K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 05 [720p].mkv - 0021.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Cucked.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 05 [720p].mkv - 0008.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISION

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 01 [720p].mkv - 0001.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

"It’s more fun to be a lolicon than to just be normal" - Saegusa Hisashi, founder of Apple.

Is there a reason why he looks like Steve Jobs?

Japs probably think Steve Jobs was a charismatic genius.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 05 [720p].mkv - 0005.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

What the fuck happened to the animation quality this episode?

Attached: 1553882683566.png (1050x1078, 920K)

I feel you bro.

This show fucking sucks.

the 200yen felt too real, one guy bought me a pastry and thought I owned him a relationship

are you considered a virgin again if you haven't had sex in over a decade?

No you slut.

Attached: a lolicon.png (1280x720, 803K)

me_IRL

Is this character Okada's self-insert?

No, apparently it's the fluff.

It's Hongou-senpai.

>read or die -the tv-
Why?

Well this competition is over and best girl is officially decided. If a girl did that to me, I think I would give her the D on the spot. When does she get her glasses back though?

Attached: cinnamonroll.png (760x719, 586K)

Bookworms as the characters.

IN the manga, its a little more obvious early on, if you're paying attention.

Hopefully never.

>he will likely getting Sonezaki pregnant because he forgot to put condom.
Based. The condom is an invention of the devil.

That's just being a incel.

t. shinzo abe

i want to see sonezaki die in childbirth!

I want to see Amagi's love turn into lust and then losing himself to his carnal desires leaving sonezaki destroyed emotionally.

lmao, it's the 5th episode and the animation is already fucking bad, not that it was good in the previous episode either (it did have some good moment such as the Kazusa freak out)

>lmao
Is this what Yea Forums has become?

TOMOYO !!!

Has become what?

Indeed
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/lmao/order/asc/

yeah, it's pretty much on the level of the animation, what studio is in charge of this again?

>After the cultural festival Kazusa and Izumi start dating
>Prez also stops hiding that she's dating the boy that likes her
>In the meantime, Mocchin has become lesbian, Hongou falls in love with the Milo-sensei who likes another teacher, and Sugawara falls in love with Izumi.
>After the cultural festival, Sugawara decides that she'll do any means possible to get make Izumi fall for her instead, even if it means losing Kazusa and Mocchin as friends.

sorry could someone source me all of these?
I'm convinced I should watch them all and I will enjoy them thoroughly

Attached: mpv-shot_[HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 05 [1080p].mkv-001.jpg (1920x1080, 366K)

Only if your penis hymen is regrown.

>I'm convinced I should watch them all and I will enjoy them thoroughly
Oh my, Yea Forumsnon invented a completely new way of commuting a suicide.

anidb.net/creator/122
Focus on original shows (i.e. not adaptations). The best start would probably be AnoHana or Nagi no Asukara.

Based Abe.

aaahhhh... sawashiro. so close yet so far.
poor sugita.

F

True Tears
Ano Hana
Hanasaku Iroha
Black Rock Shooter
Nagi no Asukara
M3 Sono Kuroki Hagane
Selector Infected WIXOSS
Selector Spread WIXOSS
Anthem of Heart
Kiznaiver
Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans
Maquia
Hisone no Masotan

>rinshi!! ekoda-chan
>episode 2
I need to watch this ASAP.

I still don't get what "conceivable netorare" means (I know what Netorare means, obviously).

Depends, but yea, it's very primal. After the fact can suck though if you don't care about her.

Once Sugiwara has sex with Izumi she can then return him to Kazusa and they can live happy ever after.

Sugiwara just want to be penetrated once so it doesn't matter in the long term, right?

Attached: 1562423915537.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Mangafags say that she outright falls in love with him, so no.

just masturbate you arent missing anything.

I love how shes being corrupted into a riaju

Because drawing Dan Schneider as-is would've been too disgusting.

jesus fuck how did she even get work after kiznaiver

I don't remember this and I thought it would be from some time ago from before I browsed Yea Forums. But it's only from 2013. Where does the fucking time go?

Attached: 1461016036307.png (300x300, 148K)

>that last part with Amagi and Sonezaki

AHHHH I JUST SQUEALED LIKE A LITTLE GIRL

Attached: kaguya_96_15-01.jpg (358x403, 86K)

The lesbian is just so uninteresting.

Rika's Purest Love Story > Hitoha's Pervert Writer Section > power gap > Rage-Inducing Classic Okada Love Triangle with Niina and Kazusa > shit > Momo's Lesbian Adventures

She hasn't been given that much of a focus yet. Let's see after a few episodes.

Seriously I'm so used to the main love triangle in Okada's writing being painful and frustrating, but that lesbian is putting me to sleep every time she's onscreen. She's mind numbingly dull or retarded.

It's also not helping that she's has not much characterisation to herself, and is mostly a mouthpiece for the audience at times. Her pair (the red hair guy) is also insufferable as all hell unlike Izumi, Amagi and Milo-sensei, which makes me want to skip her scenes altogether

Could someone please fucking explain to me why the fuck has she asked this disgusting creep of an old man to diddle to the 10 yr old her?

1. She was impressionable at that time, she thought he loved her with how much attention he has given to her
2. She doesn't realise his behavior was creepy until she was high school

Also it seems that he left a lasting impression on her regarding affection and sex due to her purityfag like behavior with his pedo-like tendencies

Sonezaki is the worst part of Sonezaki's story.
She's an autistic sperg surrounded by completely normal people.

I was referring mostly to how fucking mental this 10 year old(TEN YEARS OLD) asking to be broken in by a filthy old creep of an old fuck.

It's called love, user.

It's godly when the goal is procreation and marriage.

Why does Anzai Chika keep voicing these characters that lust after older men? Really makes you think.

Attached: 5d413bc856d9d_9adf8833def0dc5188a56935dd94b226.jpg (640x360, 121K)

She has a good slut voice.

Attached: ara ara.gif (540x304, 2.71M)

So which of these girls is the Okada self insert?

Fluff.

Attached: 5d413bbbd206a_5e375a0b8aa464a80f3dd7e721760436.jpg (640x360, 108K)

In truth all the girls are Okada.

In truth everyone is Okada. Including me and (you).

>Uninteresting
>Childhood friend
>Plain looking
>Low self-esteem
>Friend is a hot blonde girl
>Would be ok with her crush and sexy friend fucking
Yep, Okada self insert is easy to spot here

Attached: 1482674304326.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>Would be ok with her crush and sexy friend fucking
I don't know about that

At the very least tries to trick herself into thinking she would be ok with it

she was 14 at that time

Does the blonde really like the mc?

Yes, she's friends with Kazusa.

ntr is the thinking woman fetish

Oh right he started creeping her when she was 11 and she asked him to fuck when she was 14 but still...what's with Japan and their obsession with kids sexing really really old men like do they know how shriveled,dried and impotent they would be?

The male character you piece of shit

>Trains are a recurring motive.
Somebody is going to get hit by a train, aren't they?

>Marriage.
>good.
Literally one of the worst things to happen to society since the invention of gunpowder.

Women and their fetishes.

Marriage was invented before the gunpowder, unless you've typed this post from a mudd hut in Sénégal.

Modern marriage was invented later. Before that, it was expected for powerful men to have multiple wives.

>translating lolicon to pedophile

Attached: 1563514986889.jpg (533x467, 155K)

Okay, then yes, she does like Izumi.

it's pedophile

Modern marriage was abolished the day it was invented. And powerful men still can get a couple of mistress here and there, through serial monogamy, and having a bunch of gfs.

The male character is not the mc.

Imagine this show, but it's an Isekai where the main girls have been transported to a world where males don't exist. I want to see how these girls cope with their lust for sex in a world where it's literally impossible to fulfill.

Well when it comes to pleasure itself not really. If you've been fapping constantly for many years you might even find that more pleasurable than sex itself however having sex is much more fun than fapping and its a much nicer experience in general as long as you do it with someone you have a good chemistry or connection with, otherwise it'll be kinda shitte.

Momo's gonna be A-OK though

>Imagine this show, but it's an Isekai
i would prefer not to

Attached: 1561795139141.jpg (272x341, 62K)

t. roastie

Almost 100,000 posts and every single one of them is shit.

Netorable executed in such a way you can't but find it acceptable.

Kiznaiver is Okada forced to do her usual, she wanted to do something different.

I'm glad you didn't list Mayoiga, since that was almost entirely Mizushima.

I love her autistic voice

Attached: 1527460446771.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

Yeah

So far I got this for the Bingo
Thoughts Yea Forums?
It's kind of funny how spot on most of these things are

Attached: Bingo So Far.jpg (1946x2890, 1.15M)

Degeneracy for Pedophile Steve Jobs this episode (or for the whole show, really).

Uhh user, I know she sounds like her but she is actually voiced by Tomoyo Kurosawa, also known as:

Attached: illust_76054236_20190804_114449.png (1048x1654, 882K)

I think you should mark only one trope per episode aired.

"pedophile" was used in the correct context in this show.

Phos?

Yes.

social issues, unrequited first love, emotional honesty, tactical deception, dysfunctional family and degeneracy.

the skit at the start of OP is bestiality

Ass to mouth, yes.

Guys I literally just had sex

Thanks Okada

This is why it’s illegal lol, kids are that retarded and he groomed her to be like this

Women do have a biological fetish for older men, you see it in the west too with all the #daddy shit

Fucking a fleshlight isnt sex

You get more okada points if she is a natural born girl and is above 13 years old.

>natural born girl
What's an unnatural born girl?

Morris Syndrome.

This show gets worse every chapter

See you next week.

Honestly, I got some lesbian vibes from her since chapter 2, but if not for the lack of an obvious love interest or the fact that the story just sounds like it has to have a lesbian, I wouldn't have picked up on them. The others are all dick lovers, so I don't see her having luck, I hope she gets to experiment with Sugawara.

I already hate Izuku and Amagi for getting female attention though I also respect Amagi for being some kind of uberchad, he has proven himself worthy of best girl so far

He might ben ot that intelligent, but his emotional skills and gregarious personality makes him very likeable.

Based.

where can i read the latest issues of the manga? various manga sites only go up to volume 4, and there's 7 volumes out right now.

That would be me.

For some reason I thought that Maquia was a happy go lucky show.

Attached: Anya.png (400x250, 34K)

Kek, underrated post.

just google araburu kisetsu raw

>Leggings

She wanted to be viewed sexually, didn't she?

That was the entire point of that scene

Only if you ask Jesus for forgiveness.

I miss monthly Wixoss Okada threads. Are these the new Okada threads?

She must be some kind of voice acting ubermensch. I also thought it had to be someone like Satomi Arai at first

Attached: 1452881001811.gif (238x318, 1.67M)

lol

I wish she'd fuckoff to go write the live action dramas she so desperately wants to be making.

Attached: 1564831996606.jpg (1100x500, 130K)

>girl thinks showing off her boy-friend will make the other guy go after her

Attached: 26b30fa611365e5dd1b31b43619c37bfb02b1a5f1b8774a7d2a2921d1490672b.png (612x491, 22K)

Only if your a ten years old.

>frogposting
Kill yourself, retard.

Yeah he is.

Attached: hfzM8czz5D6TvAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (237x213, 8K)

>watching this at 27 after having never been in a relationship or had a gf

I use to feel like I was among the same company here on Yea Forums and that made me feel better, now I just feel like I'm surrounded by normalfags here that all have girlfriends and normal lives and this depresses the shit out of me.

Attached: 1501428366070.jpg (850x1200, 105K)

This crap is why christianity is retarded. Stupid chunni garbage.

I'm a guy, actually.

If it was abolished the day it started, the very idea of monogamy would have died in its crib like it deserves.

Steve Jobs here is an actual pedophile, though. Regardless on how you think it should be translated.

You're funny.

This. It's a dude right?

I think many of them are probably 15 year olds lying and 35 year olds who got tired of being wizards, with genuine normalfags mixed in

But I'm 23 here, not a virgin anymore.

Shit dude, what life are you living?

youtube.com/watch?v=siO6dkqidc4

>anymore

The one that stereotypical anime nerds live? The real question is why normalfags come here and try to enforce normalfag norms on Yea Forums.

Welcome to being a hairless monkey. Social outcasts die, therefore darwin punishes them. Don't worry, the genetic impetus to make friends and be happy will die out in a few more years.

user this is literally a show about girls trying to have sex. It's the equivalent of those normie teen comedies like American Pie.

>like it deserves
Edgy.

user I don't know if you realized this, but anime isn't about doing things yourself it's about living vicariously through useless neets that get trucked and sent to another dimension to fuck wolfgirls.

I've never lived vicariously through an anime character. I don't need the main character to be like me because I'm not autistic. That's probably why we have so much shitty isekai anime instead of anime about cool people doing cool things like in the old days.

What is the meaningful difference between a "cool guy doing cool things" and a character getting sent to another world and doing literally the same stuff?

Attached: chris confused.gif (325x720, 298K)

>cool people doing cool things with a real story
vs.
>loser bumbling his way through situations that are just an excuse to interact with waifus

Because weebs are always chasing another hit of that hot isekai drug to forget the mistake called their life.

Heh.

Watching this anime made me realize how much people care about being "wanted" by another. Is that what drives majority of the world to spend all their life seeking a mate/partner and using all of their wealth/prospect for this purpose?

why does bowlhead exist?

To be cucked

*Mushroom head

*Coconut head

You're kind of right. Vaginas as organs are pretty disgusting on their own but playing with it and seeing a girl react to your motions feels pretty great and it turns me on. I like how warm and wet it feels inside of a vagina. It's a feeling that is really hard to reproduce through masturbation sadly(I've never used a fleshlight, does it feel as good?)

Wait, Sugawara is Hanabi from Scum's Wish? Man, this is really Kuzu no Honkai 2.0

She's also Reina from Hibike Euphonium, clearly they hired her for her experience in loving old men (in-character or IRL)

>weebs
>waifus used to mean "cute girl"

Ah I see, so it's "things reddit likes"

As the person that made the first post, that's not what I personally look for in Anime, I'm enjoying this show, I just miss the sense of companionship I felt here on Yea Forums where I can take solace in the fact that yes I have no gf, am a virgin and have never been in a relationship but I'm surrounded by others in the same situation which dulls the pain, now I feel like even on Yea Forums I'm still the odd one out.

Isekai is awful, the only worthwhile anime is iyashikei with good SoL. Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou, Yuru Camp, Non Non Biyori, Aria, Hakumei to Mikochi, Flying Witch etc.

Attached: 8b08d0c395c9d46243b5965f6bf3f06a.jpg (1024x768, 219K)

>not transitive
This is illogical garbage.

There is a massive influx of failed normalfags, and they are vocal.

Is Arifuerta any good? I was considering checking it out because the premise sounded vaguely deconstructive, but everything else about it seems like typical Isekai fare.

Dunno, you're asking the wrong person. Only isekai I've watched is konosuba.

I see. I haven't even watched that one, though I do intend to.

I keep expecting one Isekai each season to actually reveal itself to be some kind of genius deconstruction. But every time, It just ends up being more of the same but edgier.

Monogamy existed before gunpowder though, and worked more or less fine, and is not in any sense modern. I'm thinking of modern marriage as the one who arouse around and after the industrial revolution, which involve divorce and the preposterous idea of the wife is not the property of her husband.

>Monogamy existed before gunpowder though
Not really. Before that it was seen as perfectly normal for one man to have multiple wives. Only poorfags had one woman.

Frequent divorces and feminism are simply the logical outcome of monogamy. Once technology advance to the point that there is no economic or social benefit in being the sexual property of somebody else, it was going to die. At this point, the only thing that can be done is simply put a end to marriage as a whole. It's a evil institution anyway.

I'm not the biggest Christfag but doesn't this just state that God has many forms, but all are God in whole? Just like a nation's separate executive, legislative and judicial branches are manifestations of the same nation, or a CEO, Director and Chairman who all speak on behalf of a company?

The 40%

Okada's Aku no Hana. Cannot wait for it.

Pretty much. Hongou is living Hanabi's journey.

Yes but it's wrong, Jesus is God's son he sent in the flesh, he literally prays to God.
The holy spirit is separate as well.
This is how evil corrupts Christianity with their lies.

Hanabi is cuter & she get laid in the end (decor manga ending). Shame about Hongou tho.

Hopefully Okada shoots at Kuzu no Honkai's male teacher character and makes Milo end with Hongou.

Sounds good. Nice prison ending for Milo-sensei.

Decor made me felt alive and awakened something I thought it was dead. Feeling human again was nice.

>Anabasis (from Greek ana = "upward", bainein = "to step or march") is an expedition from a coastline up into the interior of a country.
What.

Was this guy even that bad? Seemed to me like he was acting pretty normally but she went out of her way to find a negative spin.

>Yea Forumsermin are even in this thread
Fuck off

>Seemed to me like he was acting pretty normally
I'm sorry you have to learn it this way but if you considered that normal you're probably an asshole.

>pays the bigger portion of the tab
Wow what a dick, how dare he not pay for everything.

You're that guy that thought being a gyno would make it easier to land women plus get to see pussy every day, weren't you?

I think it's a misspelled Cannabis.

Why is everyone sayong Momo is a lesbian? I don't see it.

The signs have all been there, especially in last week's episode, but this time we get full confirmation – a large part of Niina's attitude towards sex and sexuality comes from the fact that she was abused by her childhood director. The man is an unapologetic pedophile, and that he never physically abused Niina (the scene where he cradles her foot against his face is as close as it apparently got) doesn't change the fact that his so-called affections hurt her. Things culminated when she was fourteen and he flat-out turned her down, saying that once she became attractive to men, that is to say, grew up, she would cease to be attractive to him. This, then, is at the root of her saying in the beginning of the series that she would die soon – it isn't moody teenage nihilism, they're the words of someone who is still trying to come to terms with what happened to her. In Niina's mind, being sexually attractive to men means that she's fully away from her abuser, so if she herself becomes sexually active, she'll have escaped him.

Despite this, she doesn't seem to fully realize or understand that what he did was wrong. She does know in some part of her brain, but “knowing” and “understanding” aren't always the same thing. Izumi's reactions to her story (“Dude, he's a straight-up pedophile!”) and her sort of blasé acceptance of his words could indicate the emotional wall she's still hiding behind. That's part of the healing process, or at least it has been in my experience – just putting up a wall and telling yourself that it happened and now it's over and if you just sound calm about it, maybe you really will be. But someday Niina's going to need to take that wall apart brick by brick, and Izumi's words could be the first step towards realizing that.

theyre separate, derivative aspects of god's being much the same way colors are separate, derivative aspects of white

>1 dollar and he acts like some feminist who's so nice

lol

But then he made a big deal about not letting girls pay when in fact she did pay, it was just a little less than half.

This show got me into chikan

Im not surprised we couldnt escape a fucking love triangle for once.

>she was abused by her childhood director.
Am I a bad person for not seeing how any of that was abuse, or is this guy just delusional? It's Sugawara who was asking for it, while the teacher made no advances.

Attached: the hell is this slut saying.png (516x551, 89K)

Because that Yea Forums and Yea Forums itself has been gone for years now. Theres a reason why most old fags left.

Where did they go, I want to go there too.

Attached: 1528038477846.webm (1280x720, 835K)

They transformed into the very same normalfags you loathe now, they never went anywhere.

No, youre just not thinking of how he was shaping her entire mindset on sex at a age she wasnt prepared to deal with it. Even if he made no advances he greatly influenced her in a dangerous way and ran when faced with the result. You can argue it isnt abuse but he did fuck up her development.

In the sex-having dimension.

RIAJU FUCKING EXPLODE
FUUUUUCKIIIIIIIIIIIIIING EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODE

Attached: 1560788770644.jpg (379x375, 13K)

Only if you have a big penis

And it's going to happen to everybody else here as well. It is inevitable, and it's best you just accept it now.

>how he was shaping her entire mindset on sex at a age
But there's any indication that he did anything beyond that initial confession that he was a pedophile and worshiped her?
Beyond that the story didn't show anything different from normal behavior. He went with her to watch other plays and do things that a teacher would do with her pupil and that was it.
It looks like she developed her expectations herself based on what she herself learned while she aged.

Not that user, but
>and do things that a teacher would do with her pupil
Like rubbing her feet with his cheek, right?
Anime creators obviously couldn't show everything due to time restriction. But girls usually don't offer themselves to their teacher.

ISEKAI'D

Hongou seems like in her 3rd year.

Don't forget her favorite book is the 'Story of the Eye'. We don't know if her favorite book was from her time with Steve Jobs or later.

>normie
Leave normalfaggot

Imagine the smell

Attached: Ass groping.jpg (1080x1511, 718K)

I am a normalfag.

>usually
Well, Nina is unusual. She is a sociopath, in fact, she was shown to be one even before the teacher rubbed her feet.

Yeah, public transportation smell is pretty bad. People should shower more often.

Steve Jobs did nothing wrong. Being a lolicon is the tell-tale sign of a high IQ.

Then she read the Story of the Eye even before the events of Old Simon Orestes Cohen.

GET OUT

Attached: REEEEEEEEE.jpg (457x439, 35K)

dumb normie frogposter

>Why are we doing this on a train?
>Damn she smells nice
>My pee pee is hard
>This is embarrassing....

What is this copy pasta from? Is this one of those "abuse by looking at her" things?
If there really was abuse, they should show it on screen. Or just show her masturbating for the hell of it.

Got it, so ads and TV shows are literally absuing kids.

ANN. That reviewer was actually fine with false rape accusations in Shield Hero and her taste in native isekai is top-notch, I don't know what's got into her.

Attached: a common mistake for beginners.jpg (811x148, 16K)

Oh boy... I hope she'll like this part then

This

Attached: 422cf43af20bbfef6f89661bbe244a53IMG_650.jpg (1115x1600, 464K)

>This genre is called native isekai
I feel extremely stupid for going and checking if this screenshot is real.

>Like rubbing her feet with his cheek, right?
Don't pretend to be retarded user.
I'll write this again, what this story told to us was that beyond that scene in the bench (and notice that he put himself below her there) their relationship was "normal".
Yes, he is a pedophile, but this is something internal for him. She had to live knowing what he was, but the expectations of what he wasn't doing and could do with her were ones that she developed herself with time.
His only mistake was letting her know that he was a pedophile that one time.

That's shroomhead not bowlhead
Kazusa is bowlhead

Who the cutie in the middle?

Thot BTFO
Milo-sensei x Chubby-sensei best ending

I liked it better when it was assumed he was gay

Does anyone know if any manga sites have past chapter 16? Mangarock and Mangadex only go that far but there’s way more I believe

Milo deserves a high school girlfriend short enough to suck his dick while they're both standing up

Because they literally are and it's not the only anime to do so. It's a government enforced initiative to correct the declining birthrate in Japan.

Say Kazusa then, fucking Walt Whitman over here.

So what? If the Japanese want to go extinct then so be it, all this will do is bring up a generation of unwanted children.

t. Shorty
You'll never have his dick, Hongou.

Without Japanese who will make the anime and hentai of the future?

India

Oh right. Yeah she deserves to be cucked as well.

Attached: 050.jpg (1070x1600, 389K)

Korea.
China.
America.
Belgium.

Is this a good show?

So she got her happy ending already

I can't wait to see how Okada fucks her story up

Attached: 1564774158238.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

It's the least bad Mari Okada show

Where does that put it on a scale of 1 - 10?

>I'll write this again, what this story told to us was that beyond that scene in the bench (and notice that he put himself below her there) their relationship was "normal".
You should understand that there are time limitations, they can't show everything. They can't waste valuable screentime on every incident of his creepiness. Especially when it's just a flashback.
They focused a lot on the scene with rubbing and then showed maybe 5 seconds total of generic teacher-student relationship.
Normal people would see that it was shown as an example. That similar things might probably happened a lot.
You assume it was only one-time thing and anime director included it "just because".

To be honest both assumptions are acceptable, but considering the context the first one seems a lot more plausible.

6.5/10

But I mean, it actually IS what we're all about.
Don't you fucking lie about this you cunts, you know it's true

>conceivable netorare
Source of the anime?

>It's a government enforced initiative to correct the declining birthrate in Japan.
It's a meme, you dipshit.

Hopefully he gives up to his libido and ends with Hongou.

Milo sensei likes MILF

>Normal people would see that it was shown as an example. That similar things might probably happened a lot.
You too is "assuming".
I'm basing my understanding of the situation on what was shown and said.

But we don't know if he tolerates sluts. If this series is a shoot on Kuzu no Honkai, is likely this MILF has some shady background Milo won't forgive.

It's M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane and it's fucking shit.
If you want "conceivable netorare" watch Aquarion EVOL instead. It was created by the same Okada+Kawamori combo and it was fun (at least the first half).

Trust me, no one would look at a teacher rubbing his cheek on any part of a students body as normal teacher pupil things. Not today, and definitely not in the past either before you blame current culture either. Three teachers at my high school got fired over that kind of thing, two women who actually got in a relationship with teens and one male teacher who was overly affectionate toward a girl who was uncomfortable with it and didn't stop when asked to.

>m3
>shit
Nigga, its one of these things you need to see in your life wether is bad or good.

Attached: n_strikes_again.png (1366x764, 627K)

t. Hongou
You ain't fooling anyone.

As opposed to what majority of people believe, I think that what we are seeing here is clearly a case of gerontophilia and the problem actually lies in Niina herself and not the pedophile

Sure, the guy is very creepy but he knows his limits, he's a rare pedophile, one that will never touch children that he's sexually attracted to so that he will not taint their purity but the problem is that the things that he told Niina clearly affected her and fucked up her mind especially with all that stuff about her wanting to die and her views on sex and she misinterpreted what he said and developed some sort of attraction towards him

I agree that the only mistake he did was letting her know that he was a pedophile although him rubbing his cheeks on her foot was also very creepy

Also for those who didn't read the raw's of the manga

Spoiler image is pretty disturbing and shows that Niina is clearly insane

I don't read Japanese but i tried to scan the words and she's basically telling him to sleep with her so that the young girl in her will disappear but thank good she didn't go through with it

This scene is from chapter 24, I wonder if we are gonna this scene in the anime?

Attached: 1562562199387.jpg (1080x1510, 585K)

>but he knows his limits
If he knew his limits then Niina would never have known he was attracted to her.

I like how this father knows what's up.

Post the page where she punch the dude lol

Was this episode outsourced? It looked terrible.

Attached: QUALITY.jpg (347x322, 25K)

Maybe it looked terrible because it wasn't outsourced.

Unrelated question after seeing this page.
Is anyone going to get a happy ending in this anime/manga?

Only the Prez so far

Honestly I'm soo skilled in masturbation at this point (not proud of it per se) that sex may actually fall short in terms of how it feels. Its only chance at competing is the overall experience. If it were a prostitute or one night stand it'd probably be unremarkable in comparison.

gooks and chinks

It was obvious from the opening how awful the animation was going to be.

Fuck Asian Steve Jobs

Attached: 1564326007641.jpg (1080x1585, 585K)

Isn't porn banned in Korea?

Is the main girl in this anime voiced by the same person that dubbed Yui?

>that image
And there are still people who think that Niina is not the predator.

Like a virgin
Touched for the very first time
Like a virgin
When your heart beats
Next to mine

Gonna give you all my love, boy
My fear is fading fast
Been saving it all for you
'Cause only love can last

Attached: VIRGIN.jpg (1080x1552, 723K)

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=sb6VfD2dBcM

Niina ironically all she needs is a good dicking and she will stop her shit.

I take that you mean K-On Yui in JP? No, she's voiced by Kono Hiyori, who's a literal who in a sense (except for Kon in Anima Yell, but nobody watches that). Her other role this season is thick tomboy (Asuka) in Sounan Desu Ka. Yui's VA (Aki Toyasaki) is voicing Robo in the other JK-focused anime (JoshiMuda)

This is literally Sugawara's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=e5PfSGBO3Ic

I find her situation pretty amusing in-context honestly. Everyone else is off having youth-defining moments that make their heart race, meanwhile she's annoyed and grossed-out with red head's attempts to be smooth.

She is a pure maiden.

Attached: wtf.png_large.png (886x410, 62K)

>her favorite book is the story of eye
>pure maiden

>them legs

Holy shit, not a pedo, but goddamn would lick for days

Something doesn't add up. Simon Cohen Orestes has is very old but seems like he keeps this approach since long ago so if many child actors have passed since then by is Niina the only one who got to this extreme?

What the fuck, Okada.

Attached: savage love triangle.png (713x632, 49K)

Doesn't braids like Kazusa?

You forgot the part where Niina wants Izumi to run a train on her during final act of the manga

It's Scum's Wish all over again!

This is the theme of prez's boyfriend
youtube.com/watch?v=4lQ_MjU4QHw

>some cuck
top kek

She sees Kasuza as her best friend.

>What the fuck, Okada.
Yeah, what the fuck Okada? It's way too simple, you were doing a lot better in the past.

(pic taken from google since I didn't save one of dozens nagiasu charts created by Yea Forums)

Attached: Nagi-relationship-asperEP23[1].png (599x499, 400K)

Attached: shinkansen.png (1359x632, 329K)

>Izumi
Kek

Attached: 1554083379568.png (334x455, 85K)

This is Sonezaki's character arc and theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=JPOtSknsdXs

I want to brush her hair.

Attached: 3498682347236.jpg (640x480, 66K)

>GENUINE SATANIC PARTS
I wonder why she didn't show her crotch now.

What a load of shit. Loser need to have sex.

He went full beta mode (not only that interaction). That's how real girls dry in seconds, and that's why Okada wrote it like that.

Girls who try hard to be edgy are never actually that edgy

this. Decided to be one at 26KHV and I’m now 30 and well on my way. It’s either that or be a suicidal depressed wizardchan faggot.

Well, during her conversation with Izumi, Niina did mention that she was Seagusa's favorite, she also mentioned that took her out to eat and watched plays with her
She was eleven when he met her the first time and this is also the time when he first showed his pedopholic tendencies towards her and by time she turned 14, he finally stopped seeing her in that way and even rejected her advances when she asked him if he wanted to do it with her

I also noticed that Niina asked him this question before he reveled that he was a pedophile so she already had some feelings towards him before he reveled the truth

He's obviously still a creep because he was still willing to have sex with her in that spoiler image scene but I don't think that he's sexually attracted to her either

His worlds to her such as
> you will fly a way from me, this is a happy end for us
prove this

>changes her very personality and looks to fit what the first guy to call her “cute” (if she changed herself) wanted
If Okada has balls it will end poorly and realistically for her.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't know what is actually written in her shirt.

Purest form of love.

Attached: 75747325_p0.jpg (2160x1697, 1.04M)

Kanai-sensei, aren't you married?

>getting blackmailed by some weirdo midget
what a living hell that guy is in

None of the main girls except maybe shorty would be considered loli if seen nakky.

Or she knows and she doesn't realize how edgy it is since christianity is completely foreign for nips.

Attached: 1523719164394.jpg (500x500, 26K)

inb4 he is the only one who will get a gf in the end

>but the problem is that the things that he told Niina clearly affected her and fucked up her mind

So why doesn’t the cause of Niina’s mental state not lie with him? As said, if he was actually responsible, he never would have told Nina he was attracted to her. There was no reason to tell such an impressionable young girl his sexual feelings.

She's your average LN author.

an annoying character from Kaguya-sama

I sincerely hope she rapes that teacher and forces him to take responsibility for his rapebaby.

Attached: 00567b0238ea6d91c5f99ee86668a3de_IMG_724.jpg (1115x1600, 518K)

>normalfaggot
lurk for 2 more years before posting again, you try to enforce muh sekrit kloob culture and can't even get the buzzwords right

thanks, I started with AnoHana, I like it and I'm feeling more youthful and angsty by the episode

Which is Okada's self-insert, the prez?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not justifying what he did at all

>if he was actually responsible, he never would have told Nina he was attracted to her. There was no reason to tell such an impressionable young girl his sexual feelings.

And that's exactly what I think, he was clearly in the wrong because he told her that he was a pedophile and filled her head with all that crap about woman's charms and purity which clearly effected her views on sex, people and the world in general but he also never laid his hands on her

But that's not the only thing that effected her mental state, it's also the fact that Niina suffers from extreme loneliness because she has been objectified by boys and alienated by other females including her friends since she was a little child because of her looks

but she's in her savage season!

>I miss monthly Wixoss Okada threads.
What?
>Are these the new Okada threads?
People watch this because this is a more refined Okada by now.

A proper Okadafag knows everything about her even before her autobio. People from the old wixoss threads figured all about her long time ago.

I hope they marry and live happily ever after.

Attached: sixty-thousand-hours-in-paint.png (1270x1065, 961K)

user

But that's forbidden love

Who wouldn't be sexually attracted to Jun Fukuyama's voice?

Why are these young women preying on older men with the intents of ruining their careers?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.49.967.png (1280x720, 636K)

That's what women do.

This desu.

It's not forbidden if she's really cute.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.09.856.png (1280x720, 633K)

Is there any sex in the manga?

It's okay because her insatiable lust is all for the sake of literary research.

There's ass groping on train & a student trying to rape a teacher....

But no SEX SCENE YET!!! NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!!

C'MON OKADA GIMME A FUCKING SEX SCENE YOU FUCKING NYMPHO!!!

>Trust me, no one would look at a teacher rubbing his cheek on any part of a students body as normal teacher pupil things.
Are you anons really pretending to not understand?

I agree with you, this is more what I'm talking about.
The old man is like an "assexual pedophile". He feels attraction for children but he also doesn't have an interest on sex. What you do with a person like him? For what crime would he be accused? The is a "mentally ill person" but "harmless".

That Niina was affected by her relationship with him is undeniable, but I don't agree with using this as an excuse for all the things that she does. She is pretty crazy herself and seem to not be able to properly deal with her inherent beauty and the lust for her body, independent of her age.
Some times I think that she enjoys the power she has over other people's lust.

>For what crime would he be accused?
Sexual harassment of a minor.

Poor Steve Jobs getting bullied by sexual predator joshikousei Niina.

Shame, the white hair girl is really cute. It really is Scum's Wish all over again, the short hair was really cute too and I still got bamboozled.

i2.yuki.la/e/e6/de6d0395f6bb1be1f0e0a08bc8d6439aa6e3860aa1e4b1e298f3b5e7afea5e6e.webm

Real life Sugawara?

Haha, check those puffy nipples.

Yes, there's that detail that he was the one that gave her all those advice to not fall pray to predators. Those advices are only "bad" in their particular context, arguably.
But there's also this >But that's not the only thing that effected her mental state, it's also the fact that Niina suffers from extreme loneliness because she has been objectified by boys and alienated by other females including her friends since she was a little child because of her looks
He wasn't the only one who affected and molded her personality. Their relationship is just one factor and doesn't seem to be the only reason for her craziness.

>he was clearly in the wrong because he told her that he was a pedophile
And he did this in a pledge to convince her not leave the troupe, because he "needed" her. Wasn't this moment also the first time she discovered the "power" she could have over males?

Attached: rapist.png (1920x1080, 866K)

Attached: IMAGINE.png (627x535, 484K)

Milo-sensei is ruining the opportunity of a lifetime.

>fluffy midget is the hottest girl
how

>Some times I think that she enjoys the power she has over other people's lust.

She clearly does
The scene in which she she makes Izumi grop her ass on a train and then tells him that he was turned on by what she did is a 100% prove of this

God bless the fluff.

Attached: 1482951766545.jpg (1280x720, 388K)

Best voice and best subplot. I'm a sucker for deeper voices.

She looks like a JS.

I like their subplot the most for sure.

Kurosawa Tomoyo probably has a characteristic fluff voice.

Stopped watching this after hearing the midget voice, never thought that's how she sounds when I was reading the manga, did they fixed that?

She changes her voice depending on with who interacts and her mood.

Did we get to the double piledriver scene?
Nevermind I'll just watch.

Try imagining her chocking on a cock next time you read the manga while smoking 2 packs of cigarette per day.

>this

Otakus says they dont believe this but they actually know and are in denial

Not yet. Also that was a clever way for saying the 69 position.

The adults get themselves in difficult situations with the girls. Sensei and Steve Jobs should know better.

Groomed for whom?

>live rent free in some slut's head because you told her she was a hag and you're the only one around her not attracted to her

Pedo Jobs did nothing wrong and is based.

me

Reminder that Milo did nothing wrong and he is the victim in this relationship.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.55.670.png (1280x720, 604K)

That's not how the judge will see it, Milo-sensei.

I mean it must have shocked her the fact everyone wanted to fuck her but not the person she felt the most connected with.

Milo had no choice, the anime shows that he couldn't dodge his abuser in time.

Attached: 7012992_ext_col_03_3.jpg (1200x675, 362K)

Milo should have just cut all ties with her, instead he's egging her on.

He wants to help her career as her teacher. It's her fault if she reads anything more into it, especially since he was upfront about his attractions.

user, no one is pretending anything. You ask most people outside this site about his behavior most will definitely say its not normal behavior. Most would say the pledge alone is awful for pressuring her to stay more for his needs than hers instead of dealing with it.

He's building her libido until she can't take it anymore and rape him.

*normal behavior between teacher and student.

Except he mentions the police every time she wants to get closer. He knows he shouldn't be doing what he's doing.

He was violently pressured to become the advisor for the club, and he fears reprimands if he were to deny her advances.

>Yea Forums: psychologists and roasties

>violently pressured
At best he could have just brushed the whole thing off since there was no proof Milo was him. At worst he could just have left the school. He's only digging himself deeper at this point.

It doesn't really go like that any time if that makes you feel better.

No, not even when you're told "I love you", have your first kiss, a relationship and all that shit.

He definitely likes it.

>being the advisor, I mean.

It is. She wrote the manga.

>think that Steve Jobs sexually assaulted Sugawara when he was first shown and she scowls at him
>it was actually the opposite and he No Way Fag'd her

Consider my expectations subverted. Bravo Okada

Attached: 1386883974155.gif Bravo Okada..gif (240x180, 961K)

Remind me again when you read the other half of what I'm writing ok?

All the girls would be mediocre in sex because of their inexperience.

I wish I could fuck Hitoha.

And they'd probably fall in love afterwards or some stupid shit too.

>falling in love after having sex, not before
?

Attached: 23856238953.png (1280x720, 823K)

I'm surprised you guys assume Niina should just have fun with the hordes of guys she has around.

Because she kinda doesn't, really. There is a shitton of guys that say "wow, she's like a goddess" and "oh it's here, you go talk to her, no you".... but no one has the balls to. She's too weird and possibly not even that absurdly beautiful.

Besides, it's clear she wants something more intellectualy charged. Or more fucked up, possibly, I just love how she uses Izumi to mess up with him, it's clear that's to an extent what she likes.

>I sincerely hope she ends up with Izumi but I know it's not gonna happen

It happens.

>especially with women

You gotta step up your grooming game son.

I had the same reaction. I was like "oh great, here we go, stereotypical child molesting creep, very creative Okada."

I half expected it to end up like with Ohana.

What is with Okada and authors being lolicons?

Prez.

Friendly reminder Ohana was born from her post-JK mom and the chad photographer.

I watched the first episode and holy shit what is everyone's goddamn obsession with sex? Did Abe fund this himself?

Teenagers.

And she was worst girl

>I sincerely hope she ends up with Izumi but I know it's not gonna happen
Actually high chances he won't ended up with anyone after the most recent chapter

>and she was worst girl
Tasteless retard.

> it's clear she wants something more intellectualy charged. Or more fucked up

Yeah, I don't think we should be quick to write her off a slut because she clearly doesn't enjoy been seen as a sexual being by other men

Niina wishes to have sex but she doesn't want to do it with just any random person either

She seems to have a preference for men with weird views and ideas which is properly what attracted her to the director and Izumi because both of them are weird as hell just like her

>she clearly doesn't enjoy been seen as a sexual being by other men
She's only saying this because she's a psychopath and know that this is what the sexually conservative Japanese society expect of here. Plus perceived purity raise her sexual market value.

Fatalpulse when?

This is Okada doing the adaptation of her own manga.

hopefully. probably not though

Attached: 1564644213295.jpg (640x360, 215K)

Victim Girls S

She wasn't that bad but when you're between Yuina and Tomoe you don't really stand a chance

Only retards would call her a slut.

She actually doesn't say anything to people.

Its a hard choice but i stand by kazusa

>letting your man become used goods

Best friend or not, I would shank that wench

Finally caught up with this show. It's so fucking retarded, but I love it. Why couldn't I have had these experiences in HS?

He sure loves his transportation

Bc youre fat, ugly and nobody wants to interact with you so yoy vicariously live through mongolian animations

Just as God intended

Attached: 1489101914217.png (1280x720, 544K)

Attached: 1562834220181.webm (854x480, 1.55M)

pmub

Sauce?

F

Asenshi when?

my ass

Please.

You deserved it.

jajajajaj this guy is tripping as GON....your hair will grow up too the sky and your eyes will see your punch and will say to your innerself...I AM...A NIGGA.

I want to befriend Okada.

Yes

Why?

NAO

Its obvious you know nothing about Okada. Okada is a twisted psychopath abused by her mother, being hikkikomori in childhood and obsessively writing stuff just to escape reality, to a point she wrote story about every single person in her class. He first commercial works were eroge scripts, and she was underage at that time working remotely under pseudonim from home.

She has LITTERAL self insert in this show as the ero writer girl

hot
I'd have sex with Okada

If she really is Okada's self-insert hopefully she'll win the Milo cock instead of the hag.

how nu? try faceberg kid.

At one point Yea Forums was having monthly Wixoss threads 2014-2018ish that were defacto Okada threads.

Okada is an intelligent woman, so she'll go for the cuckholdery route, like all self-respecting intellectuals.

youtube.com/watch?v=CcrtkiLEGbE

But Sonic, what happens if the slutty loli touches ME in a way I find uncomfortable?

first you say NO!, and like, you get out of there mang.