This show fucking blows

why is this show so shit? and better yet, why do so many of you faggots like it so much? i really, honestly don't understand. the OP song is excellent though.

Attached: trash.png (919x708, 855K)

Pleb filter working as intended, son.

>i really, honestly don't understand
If only you had at least an average IQ.

Because it's an edgy splatter-fest for the "nihilist with a wicked sense of humour" crowd.

Attached: adachi-BACCANO.jpg (426x369, 79K)

Some parts invited more disbelief than I was willing to suspend such as the acrobatic feats of the Railtracer or Graham Spectre dismantling a car without it touching the ground. What I want to know is if there was some meaning or significance to the latter, but if it's just something unexplainable I would be fine with it since the show was fun.

This show gives off creepy vibes with its weirdly casual torture of children and serial murder played for laughs. The dude who made it is likely an actual sadist.

>why do so many of you faggots like it so much
Fun characters, decent action, intrigue, and an excellent dub. What exactly is your problem with it?

I don't like neo-Yea Forums.

>fun characters
Literally none of them were fun though.

Same

Tbh, I think most of the characters were boring Chuuni bait that does not develop outside flashbacks, and very often found myself rooting for the villains because the "good guys" were too fucking chuuni and just wanted to see them killed to put a stop to their antics.

I still had some fun and I can see why people who watched it as teens would enjoy it. Also Durarara is much better.

Fun show with with fun characters (except for the burnt thief gang leader) and fun action. No real depth but that's not necessary for a good show

Burgers automatically love it because it's set in burgerland. Also gray/brown/beige color palette with jazzy music = mature, unlike all those pleb anime with COLORS. The episodes don't progress the plot chronologically, which subverts expectations and filters out the ones that just want to watch a chill show and aren't on the autistic spectrum. It's basically the perfect anime to present as your favorite if you want to appear cool on the internet.

Attached: 1555586064093.jpg (221x286, 12K)

Good times need bad times so you can appreciate the good times better. Besides, the Railtracer was based. Szislaw or whatever that shotaoji's name was was himself creepy, and immortality is creepy so it makes sense that you get creepy vibes from it.

The episodes progressing in a non-linear fashion may come as a surprise to the viewer at first, but you adjust after watching it for a bit. It's not a subversion.

>i know guys i'll pick something everyone loves then say it's shit that's going to make me fit in really well huh
You're trying to hard, faggot. Lurk at least two years before making another stupid post like this.

no, I really think your favorite show is shit. sorry, bud.

Attached: 1544129038127.jpg (310x432, 35K)

Attached: 302D0F8B-114E-4855-B00A-643B15B703FE.png (1200x1335, 269K)

Based retard.

Sounds like someone got his ass handed to him in a game by someone that went by a gamertag like xXLadd_RussoXx or something so bad, he looked up the source of said name. Now has a grudge against all things Baccano!.

>LN is getting released in English
>can finally read Isaac and Ladd in Alcatraz

Attached: 1555638052615.png (1018x692, 557K)

Nice Holystone was the best girl.

>he didn't like Ladd
How can I tell your a contrarian?

If you can't get through a single sentence without mentioning things unrelated to the quality of the show (dubs), it's probably not a very good show.

Oh shit for real? When's that happening? I'll buy it immediately

They're coming out right now user, have been for months. Check book depo or something.

>shitty voice acting whether Japanese or English doesn't detract from an anime
>good voice acting whether English or Japanese doesn't improve an anime
>a good English dub using region appropriate accents and good performances isn't worth mentioning towards it's quality
What was even the point of your post?

It's literally overrated shit.

>dub
The Baccano audience.

This.

Baccano is a show that autistic weeaboos who are ashamed of being weeaboos think appeals to people who don't like anime so they can claim to like it without being stigmatised. The seemingly "mature" setting and non-linear storytelling pattern gives an impression of being arty to plebs. Due to their autism they don't realise however, how deeply Japanese it is beneath the thin layer of "western" paint, being literally drenched in shit that only appeals to chuunis and fujoshits and I lament their poor friends, relatives and random strangers whom they dragged through this overrated piece of garbage because it's "not like the other anime".

You're literally the opposite of people who are ashamed of being weeaboos, it's just a show that knows how to have a fun time with entertaining and engaging to follow characters. Most people are not claiming it's deep or the pinnacle of anime, it's just a show people had a blast watching.
Also Baccano is one of the three or four anime I'd recommend the dub of.

Attached: kumagawa shrug.png (334x229, 67K)

No clue. It was painfully boring to watch. Apparently it's appealing to the pseudo-intellectual Rick and Morty fanbase, as can be seen in and

This, 100%. Narita is an awful hack.

I tried the show when it was Yea Forums's hit of the season, and stuck it just long enough to see for myself that Isaac and Miria were just dumb and not in the slightest bit funny. In all, the characters were a detestable crew of psychos and retards.

>I lament their poor friends, relatives and random strangers whom they dragged through this overrated piece of garbage because it's "not like the other anime".

The novels are still going, it's crazy. I wish they released some master edition like FMP with 3 novels in one package for convenience's sake.

Durarara is better because at least it has fappable characters.

>muh dick
cumbrain retard

you fuckin' got me

Attached: 1564764362364.jpg (2083x2087, 511K)

You literally have to have >140 IQ (such as myself) in order to understand the intricate storytelling and deep characters. If you're a

>Baccano is shit now.
Neo/a/ is truly garbage full of gaia and reddit faggots. Bing back animu & mango.

why start a thread without explaining what you thought was bad about it and just make a series of disconnected sentences?

I don't like it either

>Shitting on Burgerland
>still spells it "COLOR"

>Baccanodubfags are also Medakafags
This explains so much.
Trash taste on the level of Bleachfags.

So you could reply like a retard

it's been on delay for like 2 years now
the book that was supposed come out was supposed to be the last before the epilogue (which itself seems like it'll be at least two books), but then it got delayed and the title changed so who knows much much more
At this rate the yen press english translations will catch up

Elmer best alchemist

I still blame Baccano for making edgelords think fedoras are cool.

It's just an enjoyable casual show. It's not the greatest anime but I don't regret watching it. It's not a profound story and the visuals aren't particularly striking but the characters are fun and the nonlinearity was handled well and the universe is pretty well constructed for something that doesn't even break 18 episodes. Somethings you just want something light.

baccano is great in concept and in set up, but falls flat in execution. they only worked it out by the time durara came around.

Attached: 1545061829819.jpg (758x720, 56K)

This is the first time I've seen people stupid enough to prefer Durarara on Yea Forums. Things have really fucking fallen far from 2010.

>tfw not a pleb and can enjoy Baccano
Faggots like OP make me feel better about myself.

You are not as smart as you think you are. Your analysis is full of holes and it's just a way to justify why other people like something that you don't.

>Your analysis is full of holes
[citation needed]