ITT: Make a manga/anime premise that require to get married and have a child in order to succeed

Attached: mission to agent twilight.jpg (996x1106, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

populationmatters.org/the-facts/womens-rights
youtu.be/gW-x4Df-ed0
mangadex.org/title/1043/orange-yane-no-chiisana-ie
mangadex.org/title/944/ore-x-yome-cupid-no-itazura
mangadex.org/title/20059/marry-me
youtube.com/watch?v=PW3Mmxh-9g0
money.com/money/3925308/rich-families-lose-wealth/
wf-lawyers.com/divorce-statistics-and-facts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The manga is about a boy who meets a girl, but then it turns into harem anime adding new and new characters. The thing is that he needs to chose exactly one but the anime keeps adding more and more waifus and there will be no end because you can't end harem with protagonist marrying one of them.

Attached: 1563548005814.png (762x766, 476K)

Japanese people don’t have enough pride to want to produce heirs. They all hav low self esteem and wouldn’t wish the life they have on someone else

>Harem
You are putting characters in a impossible setting.
What a about a guy that meets a butter face chick with a rocking body and have sex.

Attached: 1559840291229.png (800x292, 267K)

Make women marriageable first, feminism and gynocentric family courts have ruined the prospect for many, many men.

>implying I'll risk alimony and child support
Go fuck yourself.

The protagonist is an aging Japanese prime minister facing a demographic crisis and an infertile wife. Shenanigans ensue as he pursues various keikakus to get Japanese youth to have sex, from commissioning mecha shows about having kids to burning down anime studios. In the end, he realizes that to achieve his goal he must take matters into his own hands and sets out on a journey across country as a one-man-fertilizer machine. He runs into various obstacles and meets various characters along the way, which ends with his party of girl companions becoming a harem.

I would read it.

It's a lolibaba Demon lord manga where demons from another realm are attacking and only the crossbreed between demon lord lolibaba and hero can defeat them. Where they breed and emotions during can effect the powers the offspring have. Oh and her being a demon lord mean she only needs one month to have a child.

Attached: 1560065792063.jpg (185x434, 38K)

Isn't this that manga where the assassin and a spy have to go under cover with an esper girl as a family? What was that called again?

This isn't a problem in Japan.

Spy X Family

That's right, thanks.

Sexless marriages and women being in control over the household economy is though.

After 18 years of virginity, 3 friends graduate from high school make a bet to see who´s the first to get married, with each one taking different approaches and trying to fuck over each other whenever they have the chance

The manga must have the family factor. It needs to be emotional like Clannad. Maybe this time, set in an even poorer family status

In post-apocalyptic Japan, lone survivors band together in a group of 20 or so people and try to start their own society and repopulate the world. Follows the families that form, their struggle to scavenge food and feed their children, and see the progress of turning from hunter/gatherers into a fishing/farming village over a decade or more. MC is a hardass lone wolf that gets charmed into becoming a good father by a genki motherly girl.

This. See populationmatters.org/the-facts/womens-rights
>Empowering women is the most effective way to reduce fertility rates and achieve a sustainable population size that respects the limits of Earth's carrying capacity. The number of years a woman has spent in education is usually inversely correlated with the number of children she will bear in her lifetime.

all male, female, or mixed?

so they should educate the dumbest women and breed the smartest?

Could be pretty good, or pretty shitty. Would be like Grand Blue but played more seriously

Yes. Even smart women are pretty stupid. They're only good as source of smart genes for the next generation of men.

>There's a chance of something bad happening therefore i'll never take any risk
Good luck getting through life thinking this way.

What if a guy decides to date Nanaka?

>a chance
>more than 50% of marriages end in divorce these days
>if a woman divorces she has the higher chance of keeping half your shit which she likely didn't help you earn, cab just move on to the next sucker and God help you if you had a kid with her
>just go for it bro just be a man like grow up bro
Ha ha no.

>losing half you own
>18+ years of wageslavery
>"something bad"

There's something called risk vs reward, retard.

You realise prenups exist right?

And they're worthless. Thrown out in court all the time. The woman just have to claim she signed it under duress, and it's null-and-void.

Taking risk is only viable option when you have no alternative way of getting to your goal and the prize is equal/greater to the risk. In US divorce rate 50% and she get half of your stuff(maybe more) plus alimony, I wouldn't risk it either if I'm an american.

That's already completed.
Has no one here read Totsuzen?

And a judge can annul them for any bullshit reason. Fuck off bleedslit.

Well is there an alternative way? Get rich and adopt?

People that do not take risks are the most needed now in these times of political polarization and random mass murders

I'm always surprised that more stories about demon hunting bloodlines don't put more focus on marriage and childbirth. Like, considering how dangerous their lifestyle is. You think they would be married and popping out the next generation as soon as possible.

Get rich and fund the research and lobbying to make artificial wombs and maid bots a thing. Together, we shall make women worthless to men.

Well that depends on your goal. What do you want to get from a marriage? A wife? A child? A biological child? Not being shamed by society?

So, basically, feminism is the only way to save humanity from overpopulation and climate disasters?

>90% of the thread is incel circlejerking
Can´t say I´m surprised...

A game show is hosted with 9 men and 9 women
There are team based challenges where you can pair up with anyone and have to do group activity
Most of the acitivities involve touching each other
Final two activities are dating and having a child
Teams are all about even on points

>overpopulation
There is no overpopulation in Europe or USA, the overpopulation problem only exist in India and China.

Argue against us, then. Prove us wrong. Provide reasoning for us to get married and foster children. Because all statistics and evidence points towards relationships with women being the financial and emotional death of a man.

Lmao just watch my childhood

A loving bangmaid.

youtu.be/gW-x4Df-ed0

No, there is a overpopulation problem in large parts of the world. It's less bad in Europe, but that's only because of the influence of things like feminism.

>every soul on earth doesn't count for that score
Happy you'll never breed

Making children is the end goal, not the mean to something. If you don't want children, then marrying is indeed mostly useless. If you want them, then good luck making them on your own.

Then just get rich and buy a maid that's willing to put out. Call her your wife if you feel that makes you a better man.

>Totsuzen
which one? there are 5 with that in the name on mangadex

>good luck making them on your own
see
I would love to have children, but fuck dealing with women.

>WOMEN SHOULD STAY IN THA KITCHEN
>men forced to work 18 hours a day to earn enough support his family in developed countries
>no time and energy to actually care for, or even talk with his wife, not to mention having A CHILD
>trust me guys just do as /pol/ says, it's those women's fault!

Nigger

Some scifi about a space colony which needs to quickly get sustainable population. You can add space elves for aesthetics.

actually the big problem is africa, the population there is set to double in the next few years but the average IQ for many countries there is 65-80

LIterally the only purpose of modern fascism is finding a scapegoat so people don't attack the capitalist system for fucking everything up. What did you expect?

There's already a manga adaptation of Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

Teen pregnancy, parenthood, marriage

Opening shows male MC and fem MC in bed post-coitus, smash cut to days later with pregnancy test

Exactly, women should stay at home to cook, clean, and raise the kids. Let the man provide, and don't bitch at him after 12 hours of working.

Cute, but i'm as white as a siberian fox.

Get bred Herbert

It's been so long I only recalled part of the name.

Attached: x1.jpg (3417x1500, 1.68M)

We have been doing literally that for 2000 years and family used to have from 7 to 14 kids. The father doesn't need to be a caring figure, that's the woman role.
>muh sex equality
Remove yourself from the gene pool.

If you're going to go down that route, then I would say just make it about a teen arranged marriage.

clearly it doesn't work in Japs when the man came home looking like a cum rag, then tried to save whatever left of his night to sleep only to wake up at 4am next morning (unless he wants to miss the train) instead of railing his woman.

Oh no, he's retarded!

Polygamy harem anime.
Typical harem anime when suddenly the new law is implemented, you can marry more than 1 girl if you pass the health exam thanks to the lowering birth rate.
Everyone is happy.

No, you dumbass. Woman literally always worked alongside the man. As a wife of a farmer, you were expected to work on the field just as much as the man. The only difference being that you would also have to take care of the kids.

as according to (((their))) analysis, yes

That would be you, actually.

short of a miracle there will be some very unpleasant wars and famines in africa.

Then, do you disagree with their analysis? If so, then does that mean feminism isn't responsible for declining birth rates?

is that the one where a guy gets paired to breed with his sister?

>every soul on earth doesn't count for that score
Of course it doesn't, if you are rich and your friend is rich but your neighbor is poor it doesn't mean poverty is a problem for all of you, it's exactly the same with overpopulation if one region breed like rabbits and can't sustain itself then it isn't a global problem but problem of that particular region.

are you retarded? society changed all the fucking time
do I have to remind you that WOMEN used to be the boss in a hunter gathering society because gathering actually bring back more foods back then?
Nowadays it's impossible for an average man in a developed country to support that many kids, not to mention his wife or old parents you cum stain of a brain. How about you tell me your supposed genius plan to have such a family?

>Implying 90% of that population isn't going to try and move north.
Like, Europe is basically fucked beyond all repair once overpopulation and natural disasters become too big of a problem. Same for America unless Latin America gets it shit together son.

this, also they generally had easy access to close knit friends and family.

Well, first we destroy capitalism...

>society changed all the fucking time
They sure did.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x800, 141K)

That's to do with work culture, which is something Abe should also fix. If he wants people to breed, they need to have time for their families.

I'd say it's less about feminism and more about overall standards of life, but yeah, this point seems legitimate. What I hate about the whole saving-the-planet discourse is that they never say who would make all the important decisions like who's getting genocided for the sake of the planet.

Europe would be OK if it could or had put put up a united front and stopped with the whole giving welfare to migrants deal the world is probably going to get very racist in the next century

>because not every soul consumes resources
Dude...

Yeah.
Incidentally the numerous Josei titles you find by searching for Totsuzen appear to have a bunch of Abe storylines

yes it did, just in the 20th we have the commie fucking shit up unlike anything that happened before

>We have been doing literally that for 2000 years
Which were pretty miserable.

then they wouldn't have enough living expends anyway, what's the point?

have you read Hapi-Mari?

>who would make all the important decisions like who's getting genocided for the sake of the planet
Me. I'll bear that burden. Let's see... the jews go first... then every single muslim in Europe and America... then we stop giving a single cent to the niggers in Africa.
No need to thank me.

>who would make all the important decisions
Someone who makes all important decisions in general?

Abe Thread

The most obvious and big time Abe influence is the pregnancy series of precure Hugtto.
Darling Franx as well.

I hope you aren't thinking the painting I posted represented a stable society in the middle of not dying.

I want to see a shoujo or jisei where a woman just wants to breed as many kids as possible because of some desire to make a sports team or something, literally just about hunting down a guy followed by a "joy of motherhood arc"

So (((they))). Would you bet on them letting you live or die?

>then we stop giving a single cent to the niggers in Africa
you should have realized by now those are to keep the nigger's life in Africa not too miserable otherwise they would ALL try to get into Europe

Putting a gun on the border and trying to kill anybody that enters is neither a solution or particularly practical. The entire economy of the western world relies on a constant influx of immigrants. We would crash and burn hard without them.

This is the bed the EU and the USA made for themselves. Much though I like Europe, I have no sympathy for anybody expect people like myself that saw it coming and tried to prevent it. About the only thing we might be able to do is get our act together and prevent the situation from getting worse, and giving the vast swathes of empty land in East Europe to the people coming from Africa.

is this post pretty much /pol/ in a nutshell?

It's not that I have a lot of say in this matter.

>precure Hugtto
linjk?

>The entire economy of the western world relies on a constant influx of immigrants.
It relies on selling shit to the third world, not on immigrants per se.

>What I hate about the whole saving-the-planet discourse is that they never say who would make all the important decisions like who's getting genocided for the sake of the planet.
The rich. Like, there is no other answer. 90% of our problems would be solved if we genocide the 1%.

And what's stopping the European from stopping them? Pity? The (((government)))?

Even better. The MC couple conceive after having sex once and barely knowing each other, so the series will be about them learning to fall in love

Their parents are rich family business types who want heirs so they're cool with the pregnancy

Neither have I, but that doesn't mean that I should like the whole ordeal.

Okay, from now on you'll be sending me one thousand dollars every month or else I'll break into your house and rape your sister/mom/wife/daki.

yeah right then how would the 1st worlders get their cheap resources from?

depends if its inherited wealth or wealth they made themselves.
at least self made guys had to work for it

Literally everything before the second half of the twentieth century was miserable. I suspect it is the fault of a technological level than the evil patriarchy.

No, how's the execution?

Fuck off abeposter I don't want to get married and have children

No, it also relies on immigrants to do jobs for a pittance. Without them, big companies would actually have to start paying a decent income to most of their lower education employers.

I know a couple like that, nan eomma nun appa is one,

one of the better Josei
lowly office girl gets paired with executive because of debt and some promise the executives grandpa made to office girl's grandma

Self made guys are fine as long as they don't give that money to their children. Just donate it all to your workers if you die.

actually it't capitalism
>fuck you commie
but I think commie is actually worse negro. It's just that after all capitalism is about making profit, which is very inhumane at its core.

So we don't let immigrant in and we get paid more? What's the problem then?

>Implying that revolutionaries won't become the new 1% as they always had.

If you have any coherent argument against it feel free to provide it anytime but until then I will keep saying the world doesn't have overpopulation problem it have problem with chinks and pajeets breeding like rats.

I was thinking more about about two nobles rather than business types. But that could certainly work as well.

what's the incentive though if not for the good of your bloodline? just a bunch of unrelated potentially lazy employees

Solve this issue first.

Attached: 1559181752925.jpg (1300x1414, 540K)

I'll try it, cheers. They were always rare but does Yea Forums still have Josei threads?

So
>stop migrants influx
>lower excessive consumption, thus helping the environment
>balance income inequality
What's not to like?

Does Ore Monogatari count?

>What's the problem then?
That most companies would simply collapse or suffer a massive financial crisis. Our entire economy would be ruined, and the end result would most likely be a crisis on par with 2008.

I don't think any group of people at any point in history has had this much wealth in their possession as the current 1%.

Agree, there will always be unequally distribution of resource which gives birth to a new upper class unless you want to go full commie

You need to keep them in Africa for them to keep sending resource to Europe. Don't worry man, it's not like all of them are gonna die.

>what's the incentive though if not for the good of your bloodline?
Being rich?

>capitalism is evil, but communism is even worse
So what's the alternative? A hunter gatherer society where, as some retards still believe, women were running things?

Damn, I guess not then

First, it should probably be a shonen for demographic purposes (though a shojo would be useful as well). Inspire the kids while they're at an impressionable age, forget about trying to pander to otaku.
With that in mind, a battle/adventure shonen would probably be a good choice. Take the idea of half-saiyans from Dragon Ball and reverse it (instead of hybrids being stronger, you would promote purity), and go all-in with it, making it a generational story (think JoJo) where power creep makes this purity outright required in order to keep up. The heroes and heroines know this and set out to create pure families with offspring that can face the enemies they can't.

Which is why you should go full commie. Or at least attempt to create a society that has much better wealth distribution than the current one.

>Our entire economy would be ruined
Why should I care about the economy if companies keep replacing me because Paco or Pajeet will willingly enslave themselves?

Christianity is unironically the answer. To God what is God's, to Caesar which is Caesar's. Secular political ideologies try to lump everything together and the end result is always a disaster.

One day, an ageing king decided he wants to have grandchildren and tells his heir, the prince, to find a suitable wife, particularly one from a noble family. On his way to the neighboring kingdom, the prince stops by a village and meets the beautiful daughter of a fisherman. They fall in love, he brings her home to get married and the king reluctantly agrees, anything to have grandchildren. After years of trying, they find no success until a rumor reaches the prince's ears about an elixir of fertility. Realizing its his last hope, the prince embarks on a journey to find the legendary potion. At home, the old king receives news of another princess that just came of age and begins plotting to kill the peasant wife.

Do you even know what communism is? it's a way of life free from the gov and everyone shares things together, it's only possible with trust and good people.
Nice job falling for the anti commie cool aid

Nothing matters, we're in the fall of an empire, except this time it's global. Buy and practice with weapons, buy non-perishable food, buy medicine, buy lighters, buy soap, buy toilet paper.

Pres and kaguya are about to make a baseball team full of kids

By nobles you mean samurai or medieval? Modern times would please Abe more, makes it more relatable. Or why not both, they're old noble families seeking business alliances.

>Thinking literally made up fiction is the answer.
Despite being a agonistic, i'm somewhat open to the idea of a new religion that isn't a bunch of hot garbage being a potential saviour. But using christianity, a religion that has been so utterly corrupted and has been so obviously proven to be completely false, is just idiotic.

Just make a new religion that doesn't reject actual facts. There is enough we don't know about the universe that you can make a whole lot of stuff up.

not gonna work
Realisticaly the only option is some sort of community ownership where you are rewarded based on your personal contribution.
both communism with it's vicious jealousy and sense of entitlement and corporatist capitalism that voraciously devours everything are non starters, honestly a nationally focused view of non marxian sociology probably offers the most
we get occasional threads but few make them needs a critical mass
currently i think the calmest threads on the board are the daily sketchbook threads

A group of women who formed a band in their high school days get back together except they're all mothers now, except for our protagonist of course. Since being married/mothers is their new gimmick she needs to find someone ASAP and so she attempts to seduce and marry each of her friends' sons

Attached: __original_drawn_by_nabi_uz02__d8b5035a212f81097dcc1f17c77f5d9b.jpg (1652x2512, 3.48M)

Attached: 1548826279860.png (800x500, 387K)

there will never be a time when human magically cast away their selfishness and self preservation to be "good and trustworthy"
you are talking about robots here
that's why communism simply became a tool of propaganda and oppression

Needs some sort of racially supportive religion.

>trust and good people

Attached: 800px-Pantsu_On_Head_Retarded.png (800x857, 458K)

>Just make a new religion that doesn't reject actual facts.
Science bitches

Attached: nani.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

some of the old european pagan religions are kind of appealing it's actually impressive how much of them were snuck in and adapted into western christianity

>MC was born in a dysfunctional family
>because his family was so shitty, he vows to raise a proper family and give his children a proper upbringing

>A hunter gatherer society where, as some retards still believe, women were running things?
what is matriarchy

read this if you've not already
this one gets to you
mangadex.org/title/1043/orange-yane-no-chiisana-ie

or
mangadex.org/title/944/ore-x-yome-cupid-no-itazura
or
mangadex.org/title/20059/marry-me

Attached: Orexyome.png (949x1400, 205K)

Okay but that doesn't change that communism is good, why are you blaming it for the evil people and dictators? are you retarded?

Of course any practical solution would include a rework of Christianity. Modern liberalism in itself is a direct descendant of Christianity, but to actually work and not be an 1984-tier abomination we're all familiar with it would need quite a few important changes. Moreover, some of these changes were already present in Christianity (Christian philosophy if not the mainstream thought) but were lost along the way.

You'd have to overturn centuries of Hobbesian condition before you get anywhere close to this utopia

China has comparable fertility and population density with Europe.

>kill peasant wife
not taking her as his mistress?

Sure, why not. The first generation main characters would have to be taught how all this stuff (powers, mythos, purity, whatever) works from something anyway.

And evolution is on-board with the whole "make kids" idea.
>what is matriarchy
A lie. And a dumb one if you think about it.
>Blaming religion that promotes peace and love for the evil people and dictators? are you retarded?

Communism is good in the same way Kingdom of God is good. It's an ideal. In this way, communism is different from christianity in exactly one way: communism postulates that we can build an ideal on this earth, and this is, as Christianity has known for 2000 years, a complete delusion: people themselves are imperfect, due to the original sin in christian terminology, but you don't have to be a christian to see that people are imperfect, and that you can't make them perfect in ways that won't include killing most (in truth, all) of them

>believing that the government wants to increase population
Be happy if they won't start massively reducing it.

Attached: tea.jpg (1963x1240, 283K)

>the ideology preaches good
>oh no some bad people are abusing it so the ideology is evil not the people
Imagine being this retarded.

see they have already began

The ideology should preach good but should not state it's possible to exactly realise good, because it's impossible. As long as the ideology preaches that it's possible to exactly realise good, it's retarded at best and genocidal at worst.

The problem with Science is that, by its very nature, it can't actually any answer any philosophical questions. You can't scientifically determine what is good or right, or why humanity exists. Looking at the universe around you and putting it in a more spiritual and philosophical context is the only way to do that.

Yes. But I don't think people are really going to be that gung ho for a revival.

I would say that there is quite a bit of value to be found in some of the ideals of christianity. A lot of the more radical early stuff and more progressive humanist thinking is very valuable.

As a actual worldview however, it's nonsense. Complete and total nonsense. There is no giant sky man that created the earth in seven days. Humanity was not made from clay. Satan is not real, but a meme created by humans. And whatever virtues Jesus might have had, he was not literally the son of god.

>A lie. And a dumb one if you think about it.
>lol of course I know better than historian and scientists without actually evidences to back it up, it's those femnazies' scheme I'm telling you

So Cristianity, Buddhism etc are as valid (and real) as communism? I can live with that.

Attached: big think.png (1000x1000, 66K)

christianity works because it recognises that humans and the world are imperfect because of sins and the devil and shit in order to go to heaven they have to strive to make the world a better place do good things to get into heaven.

I hereby introduce a new law: Any discussion that deals with any degree of government interference in people's lives will eventually deteriorate into a discussion about communism.

How else would you measure the goodness of the ideology if not by its fruits?

What wrong with communism? go ahead and say it without mentioning dictators and those that abuse the teachings.

someone want to find the videos of that english guy who talks about how religions are group selection tools I think his name was detton or something?

The fact that it has never worked.

it won't work because the world isn't just black and white or good and evil

Yes. Devils and shit are purely aesthetic and metaphysical elements and as such aren't really necessary, but that people are imperfect and cannot be made perfect is the point that should be carried over to any reasonable ideology, religious or not.

you have to strip out the bolshevik and marxist bullshit from it. because jealousy and envy are no means to build a valid society. fuck marx and his banksters

>communism postulates that we can build an ideal on this earth, and this is, as Christianity has known for 2000 years, a complete delusion
This is the problem with christianity though. It correctly understands that humans are imperfect and that making a ideal world is impossible. It's answer however, is dumb gibberish based around sky gods and first sins that sounds like nonsense a bad seasonal anime would come up with. Say what you want about communist. But at least it's solutions, questionable though they might be at times, are actually based on sensible economic theories and clear material conditions.

And no, you can't disconnect the actual valuable ideological tenets from the nonsensical gibberish without burning the entire thing down to the ground.

Also this. Good and evil are not universal laws. They are memes humans invented. Accept this, and then look at what are the actual universal laws to create your system of morality.

some sort of neo-paganism with nature spirits or something more esoteric?

Why is that? could it be due to capitalist nations waging complete war with them not allowing them to flourish? you probably think current china is communism.
Good bad morals doesn't exist without religion, I can rape your kid and be morally right then.

>Putting a gun on the border and killing anybody that enters is a solution and particularly practical. The entire economy of the western world is being crippled by a constant influx of immigrants. We will crash and burn hard because of them.

>This is the bed cultural marxism has made for the EU and the USA. I like Europeans, and I have sympathy for anybody whose lands are allowed to be colonized by traitorous globalist governments. The thing we will be able to do is get our act together and fix the situation, by DEPORTING the vast swathes of foreign invaders in our lands in Europe back to Africa.

Attached: 1534851071961.gif (958x1274, 1.12M)

I think we should probably put aside the idea of a animist nature spirit. But I do agree that some kind of nature worship would actually be a really good idea. We know how nature works, or at least have a decent enough grasp of it. That making it a important part of our duty as a human being to preserve and care for it should be a important part of everyday life.

I say that, by the way, as somebody who thinks nature is terrifying and the universe has at least a 50/50 shot of being inherently evil.

Human don't need religion to function, good education with proper upbringing do that, as the EMPEROR SAID

>Say what you want about communist. But at least it's solutions, questionable though they might be at times, are actually based on sensible economic theories and clear material conditions.
Ideology that drives people cannot be exhausted in purely material conditions, constraints and goals. It must also contain ideal concepts of Good and Evil. However nonsensical Christianity's metaphysics is, at least it contains the ideals and recognises them as such, that is, something not reducible to material desires. Communism, on the other hand, does not, and if it did recognise them in a proper way, it would've been indistinguishable from Christianity save for a different set of metaphysical blabber.
>look at what are the actual universal laws to create your system of morality
You can't get morality purely from universal laws, because these laws do not contain any value judgement. You'd need to introduce this judgement arbitrarily sooner or later, and after you introduce it you'd need to build your life around such an arbitrary judgement. It's called "having faith".

Are you saying that i should believe historians and scientists that say that there are over 9000 genders, no inherent masculinity/femininity, no impact of your genetics on your psychology/orientation/whatever, all races are absolutely the same aside from the looks etc? Or maybe i should believe logic, common sense and observable reality instead?
What said. But aside from because it is as much as bs as Heaven/Jannah/whatever.
>capitalist nations waging complete war with them not allowing them to flourish
As a russian i call bullshit.

Attached: Communism.png (597x386, 332K)

enjoy your golden throne

if you go down the nature love path you've got to deal with the whole red in tooth and claw component

World's end Harem but instead of a fag of a protag each arc follows a different MC

>Human don't need religion to function, good education with proper upbringing do that
Nah.

Attached: desmond is amazing.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

actually elements of japanese shintoism have that looking after nature deal and seeing the beauty within

>Good bad morals doesn't exist without religion,
They don't exist, period. They are memes, made by humans for other humans. There is no such thing as divine law, and there never was.

That does not, however, mean that the morals we humans create are without value or worth. We are but a small and insignificant part of this greater cosmo. Yet, the fact that we do still try to find worth and value even after having realized that is special in its own way.

SpyxFamily is abe propaganda, no wonder its do so well.

>The entire economy of the western world is being crippled by a constant influx of immigrants.
It's been crippled by a reliance on a unsustainable and exploitative capitalist economy. Constant influx of immigrants are a symptom of that.

>This is the bed cultural marxism
Literally the only bed cultural marxism made for itself is being such a vague and nebulous sounding term that it was destined to end up as a boogeyman for all eternity.

OP, are you still here?

Nature is good only because it gave the existence to the mankind. Besides that it is pretty bleak.

>47y/o median age
In a few decades there will be a huge culling in Japan. It's gonna die out.

I don't discard everything historians and scientists say just because some fags with gender study say something else

It depends on the average cognitive ability of the population, the dumber you are the less able you are to formulate a rational sense of morality and are more reliant or the shear meme power of religion for moral quandries.

The resulting reduced population wouldn't be any younger though.

Funny since modern russian and former USSR states say they want to the USSR back since it better than current russia.
Point for communism I guess.
>There is no such thing as divine law, and there never was.
Prove it.

no real scientist claims there are more than two genders

Economy is crippled by a simple fact that it is dependent on population growth. You can't get exponential economy growth if your population stopped growing decades ago. Now human-like AI's can be a game-changer...

>Ideology that drives people cannot be exhausted in purely material conditions, constraints and goals. It must also contain ideal concepts of Good and Evil.
Most communist believes do have a concept of Good and Evil. Or at least, us vs them. It has a villain, the bourgeois, explains why they are bad, they exploit you, and has a way to overcome them, revolution.

Yes, they are very material. But that's because they don't rely on a fundamental misunderstanding of society and the universe. They are a result of the facts people had in 1847. Which, i'll grant you, are not always accurate anymore.

point for "losing an ideology war gets your ass sold to the highest bidder, try to prevent this from happening in the future"

>are actually based on sensible economic theories and clear material conditions
Go back to /leftypol/ you retard. Communism is shit has never worked and will never work

>real scientist
true scotsman

pictures like this make me really want to do something brutal, bloody and stupid but highly emotionally satisfying upon his handlers

They also don't have money.
Most people living in Japan are on paycheck to paycheck lives just by themselves. Let alone married and with kids.

It's not that hard to deal with. Nature is cruel, murderous, and heartless. Understanding why that is the case, and how it's necessary for the planet and the universe to function, is just part of our development as a species.

Yes. Even if I do think shintoism also contains a lot of nonsense.

How that make an ideology bad? I can people eating and raping babies are in the right since they won.

Japan is the country with very high living quality (the highest if you adjust for inequality). Clearly life quality is not a problem here.

Religion is the opium of the people.

But cannibals are criminals or savages, and pedos are reviled. Clearly they lost.

prove me wrong

are you reading Mieruko-san?

Attached: saycheese.png (904x748, 669K)

The problem isn't the quality of life. It's affording it and having time to appreciate it.

I mean, I would say that alone is a good enough reason to care for it. Evil though it might seem to us, the fact that it was capable of producing a species capable of things like empathy and kindness means it can't be all bad.

>Prove it.
Almost every piece of text that people claim is divine law was written by humans.

Better to have surgery under narcosis than without.

>are you reading Mieruko-san?
No. Should I?

>do have a concept of Good and Evil. Or at least, us vs them.
That's a very big difference, enormous difference. Good and Evil are always present for a single person, and a person's task in life, above all the material gain, physical pleasures and whatever else, is to navigate through Good and Evil (this doesn't require the existence of hell or anything like that, this is if a person simply recognises Good and Evil as ideals that are above any worldly thing -- why a person would do that is another story, but I believe it's in some ways necessary). Us vs them, on the other hand, merely outlines external divisions. However useful such divisions may be in the moment, they are ultimately manifestations of jealousy and hatred, as someone above stated, and thus cannot be trusted to lead a person through life.

Low stress reduces the impetus and urgency to breed.

we really need to talk about dysgenics
supposedly one of the strategies of christianity was that it actually selected eugenically for positive traits like intelligence and cooperation, I think I recall zoroastrianism being similar

now there's a nice religion to work from, purify by fire and aspire to improve.

My point is, Russia is a point for neither.

depends if you like reading about a girl scared out of her wits because she can see ghosts and trying to avoid them realising she can see them

>muh overpopulation
>muh climate change
>muh robot jobs
>muh robber barons
What's next?

It's a point for communism since the USSR is better and the former states want it back.

The end of civilization

>former states want it back
Means absolutely nothing

*strengths not strategies

according to the reseach based on europe in particular the island nation of britain, drove selection for higher intelligence

USSR collapsed because communism in the USSR was worse than capitalism in the first world in the first place. The reason former states want communism back is because former USSR's economy got decimated by the transition to capitalism and is now a shadow of what it was 30 years ago. No wonder the life got shittier.

look at the savior of the panda
moldova

The end of western civilisation. Thankfully for the Chinese and Indians, they don't have retards like ITT

Capitalism, or rather free markets are the single best way to produce the most prosperity for the most people. Other factors exist like resource quality and availability, net energy supply, corruption, genetic quality of the workforce, IQ, etc. These do influence the economy to varying degrees. When it comes to producing wealth, all other factors being equal, free markets are by far superior to anything else. The only reason someone would argue against free markets is if they'd like to sacrifice wealth and standard of living for ideological reasons like the social construct of "equality" for example.

Mc lives in fantasy setting, years after Heroes defeat Lord of Shadows. Somehow new enemy will appear in next 15 years, mc's goal is to produce Hero offspring via impregnating descendant of other Hero.
But all traces of his sex life are gone, harem shit etc. In the end mc will find PERFECT breeding material.

There is a difference between good and evil and us vs them. But I don't think they necessarily need to be exclusive. In fact, they usually aren't.

The only thing that really matters is the underlying philosophy between the two mindsets. And, in that respect, I do agree that certain communist ideals are perhaps a bit too hateful. It's very understandable hate, mind you. But still...

It sounds decently interesting. Not sure what it has to do with this discussion though.

I'd argue that for the free market to work "as intended" you'd need to put a hard cap on the size of single economic agent in comparison to the size of the whole economy. You can do that through prohibitive taxation, for example.

Producing wealth doesn't mean anything if that wealth 1: Is not fairly distributed. 2: Does not exist.

Most money in the modern capitalist world does not exist. It's fantasy money, usually build upon some kind of bubble that's going to burst within a few years. Wealth in general is pretty much a social construct, far more so than the simple principle of equality. Since money only has value because we decide it has value.

USSR got destroyed because american jews can' handle people having communism and trusting each other with good lives.

For a free market to work you would need to 1: Have a strong government constantly breaking up and destroying larger companies. 2: Incredible strict laws protecting everything and everybody from the dangers of accumulated cash. 3: A clear and strong system of taxation capable of fairly redistributing the wealth based among actual meritocratic lines. 4: The complete destruction of the idea of family, inheritance, and traditions.

Anything else will inevitably set all of human civilization on a path towards destruction

Muslim main character with loli harem

Yes, I've been thinking this as well. Other things could be done though like unionization or adequate workers rights, anti-monopoly laws that are enforced to name a few. The important thing is that free setting of prices remains untouched. Price discovery is essential.

Quran: The Anime would unironically be pretty baller. It has everything; battles, psychotic villains, MC with a god complex, token loli, etc.

>they want to the USSR
Russia to become an eurasian empire again - sure. Others to join us - don't think so.
They are the same fags mostly, since the "evidence" is vague enough to be interpreted any way you like.
Yeah, since it is a blatant lie.
That is because russian "capitalism" is many ways a direct descendant from the communist elite.
High-ranking bureaucrats slovly accumulated power and when the soviet sustem outlived its usefulness they discarded it and now rob people more openly.
Considering that people decide for themselves what is good and evil i suspect the difference exists only in the words that are used.
>Good lives. Trusting each other. In the Soviet Union of all places. At any point in time.
Do i have a big news for you, comrade.

Attached: Anime communism.jpg (534x764, 112K)

Attached: images.png (225x225, 3K)

No it doesn't need all that, just a public place to trade goods and services, protection of property rights, and the right to choose your own prices is enough. Don't touch that and every trouble will self-correct.

You agree that USSR communism was good then until it got corrupted by dictatorship greed? good.
>muh stalin evil
maybe stop falling for capitalist propaganda

Attached: stalin psyops.jpg (1024x676, 231K)

>communist weebs

Attached: 1495841310307.png (600x450, 457K)

Not related to spies, but you can't have a harem without a first wife and concubines.

You're just as bad as the stormfags. Fuck off back to your containment board

The story of me and Nana

Realistically though Abe's approach is typical of boomers like him, Japanese millennials aren't having kids not because they "aren't motivated" or whatever but because there aren't enough stable, full-time jobs and because housing is too expensive on top of the fucked up social dynamics- young people don't want to inherit the rigid husband-wife social roles their parents and grandparents had, but japanese society isn't flexible enough to allow for this. So they just check the fuck out and NEET it up.

Attached: __abe_nana_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_and_etc_drawn_by_gomennasai__0d506ae3c41c61630631dada48380a0b (606x850, 351K)

lmao at least our store shelves are stocked. Go back to your failed commie shitholes to wait 6h in line for your free™ daily bread, what a paradise for brainlets like you.

>angloids are the master race

Truly perfidious

>mentions zoroastrianism
>"purify by fire"

heh

>solving the problem by ignoring it and carving up the land of the most violent and militant ethnoliguistic group in the world, apart from chechens
It's almost like you want to plunge us into WW3 early. Besides, a lot of countries that have a more totalitalitarian way of solving this problem by "putting a gun on the border" largely solved since it's not eastern europe they want to get into :)

What about negative externalities?

Shinto, there are two fox mikos in the latest chapter

Can't honestly be fixed in an effective long-term sustainable way. The only way to avoid the mass scale negative externalities is to basically collapse the modern industrial civilization and revert technologically so humans and their economies no longer have the power and ability to inflict the damage in the first place.

>can't no longer refute communism so proceeds to mindlessly bashing it
Every time.

Russia wants back the land it lost, but otherwise it lives noticeably better. Now there are places which got worse, like panda host for example.

some of this is somewhat NSDAP germany like
don't touch the family unit or you're gonna have a bad time.

russian jews were running communism though 80-85% of the leadership
they literally used a russian jew to shoot JFK

Peeked at it, supposedly sister pairing has one chapter out of 20. A bit disappointing.

Nah I meant the best study data was based on britain, not that they were the best
but according to a related study functional genetic IQ related traits have declined since the victorian era

>Don't touch that and every trouble will self-correct.
You are genuinely retarded if you seriously believe that.

The only way to have a fair free market is to destroy the family unit. Otherwise, wealth will always accumulate over a few generations. And once enough wealth has accumulated, it will inevitably seek to destroy the political and social systems in the pursuit of more wealth.

Not a argument. Nor is communism the only valid alternative to capitalism.

What is happening on the pic? Mother circle is shocked to find her children making love, and her friends found it first?

The free market provides better solutions than a bunch of bureaucrats with an incentive to keep their government jobs. The solutions might not be perfect but they are far better than what bureaucrats offer.

FUCK, i want to marry this woman

intergenerational wealth is not inherently bad, from a genetic selection perspective it's actually a positive, humans are gene machines there must be selective pressure on them to work and reward the best gene combos

>british people have gotten more retarded over 100 years of chav breeding

I believe it

Attached: norf date.jpg (1024x537, 80K)

who knows

Attached: 1483568224322.jpg (185x250, 3K)

I can refute communism, fascism, capitalism and basically any meme variants, it just depends on how and what you point out is obviously failing. There is no such thing as a utopian or perfect system, it's just that commie/fash shit tends to have a lot more obvious genocide while capitalist purges are small-scale to avoid harming the labor pool.

Humans do need the wisdom of Traditions that are time tested to keep societies functioning in the long term. Thing is those wise lessons are often incorporated into religious teachings and kept alive throughout society by religious institutions. As seen throughout history, every time societies diverge from Traditional values, they start living on borrowed time and will eventually rot and collapse.

according to a study based on galtons physical tests from the 1800s they have declined I think the estimate was about 10 IQ points since then
stefen molyneux is a dick but it's one of the more complete discussions.
youtube.com/watch?v=PW3Mmxh-9g0

The Free Market provides no solutions to problems. It's a tool for people to provide solutions through the creation of resources. But that's all it's value ever was.

By their very nature, Merchants are the enemy of the state. It's a simple unavoidable fact, one that the last few years have only made more clear. They need to be controlled, there is no alternative to the well being of your society.

>wealth will always accumulate over a few generations
The vast majority of second and third generation kids of wealthy families lose their wealth.
>And once enough wealth has accumulated, it will inevitably seek to destroy the political and social systems in the pursuit of more wealth.
I would argue that a ruling elite would emerge for the pursuit and retainment of power regardless of the political or economic system. See iron law of oligarchy.

West diverted from them the most, and it is ruling the world.

Oh yes the genocide by the capitalists who hate communism which is somehow communism's fault now.
How retarded are you?

You have caused confusion and delay.

It's not inherently bad when viewed on its own. But the damage it does to a society in the long term is simply too massive to ignore.

It also has the same problem as nobility systems do. Insofar that it's prone to inbreeding, both literally and culturally.

You mean the west who was christian/catholic and led the world to prosperity until recently when atheism turned the world into a mess? uhuh

>The vast majority of second and third generation kids of wealthy families lose their wealth.
That claims smells like shit. Mind showing me which asshole you pulled it from?

>I would argue that a ruling elite would emerge for the pursuit and retainment of power regardless of the political or economic system.
A ruling elite focused on the welfare of the citizens is fine though. The systems in place need to pressure the ruling elite into benefiting the plebs by making their own positions depended on the support of the masses. That's the value of a democratic government, at least one that is properly handled. And one of the key factors to such a system working is the complete destruction of any kind of economic elite that holds vast quantities of wealth.

see

If I were him I would do 3 guys and 3 girls as parallel story lines who all then end up with each other at the end

>Funny since modern russian and former USSR states say they want to the USSR back since it better than current russia.
That's all the retarded babushkas and old farts. They're literally brainded, they were subjected to incredible propaganda in the educational system.
How do I know?
I'm from an ex-soviet country.
Убейся к ебеням, долбоёб

He could but the wife has to die to free the son for marriage since he can't force a divorce

Create robowaifu then.
Having bio-children with cute robotfu when?

Economics means the allocation of scarce resources which have alternative uses. A free market economy means an economy where the allocation of scarce resource that have alternative uses is done voluntarily between humans without the use of coercion.

To be fair, your second sentence is fairly correct. Just suspected you were unironically a communist because you brought up the "fairness" argument.

I've read something like that before

tfw manga idea thread is now just a commie thread

>communism was good
No, from the moment revolution happened it was a constant stream of atrocities rivaling the ones commited by national-socialists until (ironically) it became more corrupted and humane. Read the Russian Civil War history, learn about the period between the end of it and Stalin's ascension to power, fucking read the books about bolshevik ideology. Read Lenin, ffs!
Also, obligatory:
>not real communism
>so retarded people want him to leave
>that means i've won
So much this.
>Capitalists are the reason for communists to kill other people
The only way for communism to work is to kill everyone. Unless we are replaced by robots. Same thing basically.
This. Если не секрет, то ты из какой страны?

communism and corporatism are just the hegelian dialectic at work

commies are getting beaten back hard though

Mess like in XX century? Or maybe some medieval mess?

Tell me what and where so I can burn it down for plagiarism

So exactly the excuses slave owners gave

They had 14 children because 13 of them didn't reach a single digit age. Are you retarded?

You mean the socialist revolution that was attacked fiercely by the capitalists not even from the USSR supplying them? okay.

How many children does Abe-san have?

trying to break down the family unit is a bad strategy and ultimately dysgenic, better to work with it since it's the most powerful force to raise good citizens

pass, it's been a while. I think it was a shoujo or hentai

None he and his wife are unable to conceive that's why he made it his mission for the good of the country or something unless it's a pure meme

you should read "200 years together" by solzhynitzen not the jewed version that's missing 5 chapters from the english version but the fan translation on archive

>None he and his wife are unable to conceive
For real?

Here you go cunt
money.com/money/3925308/rich-families-lose-wealth/
>complete destruction of any kind of economic elite that holds vast quantities of wealth
In order to be in power you have to control the media, the academia and important economic industries. The ruling elite will always also be the economic elite. And no matter how good a democratic system is going to be or how many checks and balances it's going to have it will inevitably lead to an oligarchy.

Hasnt GULag taught you anything at all?
When wolves are gone the dogs are new wolves

Fem MC has a female retainer/assistant her age who is her only friend

Male MC has an old butler or something

MC-kun is a university graduate that it's searching for a good paying job because he has a 10yo daughter. In the past he got raped by a lusty OL and got her pregnant, OL kills herself for some not yet know reason. The story goes about how MC resolved to take care of the baby after trying to run away from her since he never wanted to be a father.

>None he and his wife are unable to conceive
It all makes sense now. But why would you elect a barren leader if the entire problem is population slow down? Should have voted for some random from regional Kansai with a baseball team.

>likely didn't help you earn
Most couples I know the woman makes as much or more than the guy. I guess if you marry some kind of no-job bitch then maybe, but why would you do that?

Apitalis is life distilled to its core tennets
Get as much resources and pass it off to your progeny
You cant get more primal system than that

>A free market economy means an economy where the allocation of scarce resource that have alternative uses is done voluntarily between humans without the use of coercion.
Yes. In a ideal fairy tale world of wonders and dreams. It actually works that way.

I mean, those tend to be somewhat more civil.

>t. first world faggot living on his bubble of a country that never experienced communism or even a socialist government.
Man people like you really trigger my autism, try living on a meme country for a couple of years and then tell if you still love communism.

Attached: 1563315114287.png (847x2086, 2.13M)

Countries with relatively free markets have done much better than communist shitholes
>b-but not real communism

2 highschoolers roleplaying as a husband and wife in an MMO, and logon one day to find they have a kid (1 year old) in-game

The kid is an NPC and does mostly default child actions from the game, but they frequently see their own ideas of what their kid would be like when they watch him.

The story starts with the question of how he got there in the first place (and if it would be wrong to delete him) Then the game announces it's shutting down and they have to make difficult choices.

Semi antagonist is a girl who goes to the same highschool and keeps overhearing their talk about this kid, and gets really pissed off. Reveals near the end she was an unwanted pregnancy and her mom always hated her.

Overall show is about whether a baby starts at a pregnancy or at the decision to have them.

Wealth being concentrated isn't a problem at all unless you're just a petty jealous cunt. The intergenerational problems you might be concerned about are really about vast capital owners having the rest of the population in debt-servitude and getting automatically richer almost while they're asleep. THIS is what's truly immoral and toxic to society and why you should avoid denbts like the plague and always pay them of immediately or ASAP. In addition I propose a debt reset every 100 years or so like they had in antiquity because even then they realized how toxic interest and debt were for society.

>Here you go cunt
This entire website is filled to the brink with clickbait nonsense without a credible source in sight.

>In order to be in power you have to control the media, the academia and important economic industries.
Yes. And at the moment the political elite are not the same as the economic elite. Because the economic elite have moved too much power towards themselves instead of the democratic system. That is why wealth redistribution and mass taxation is necessary to maintain a working democratic system.

>Countries with relatively free markets have done much better than communist shitholes
Countries that had communism were almost universally shitholes long before any communist entered the scene. And in almost every case, communism was a vast improvement.

I think he's just shitposting.

short-sighted observation by owner of small brain

All the problems you mentioned are a result of wealth accumulation. And any attempt to establish such a reform would, most likely, be blocked by the people with the money.

>starting one year from now, for 365 days, there will be a birth game
>every birth on a given day will be recorded
>only full Japanese citizens
>only legitimate births with a full mother/father will count
>marriage must be registered nine months before birth.
>every day, a random 10% of all births that day will be awarded 100 million yen to the parents by the government
>if you miss the first time and time is still left within the contest window, you can try again
>if you win both times, the second prize will be multiplied 10x.
>multiple births multiply the prize: twins = 2x, etc.
>since births start counting in one year, you have three months to find your perfect mate
>good luck

>waaaah I don't like this source because it disagrees with what I say

>And at the moment the political elite are not the same as the economic elite
If the ruling elite don't control the media, the academia and the big corporations then they aren't the elite you dumb dumb
>That is why wealth redistribution and mass taxation is necessary to maintain a working democratic system.
And that worked where exactly?

Galaxy brains surely have opposite observations.

Would you not attack fiercely someone who blatantly states, that he wants to kill you, your family and destroy everything you believe in? Alas, while i want to blame the West for destruction of the Soviet Empire (yeah it wasn't a paradise, but at least we were a superpower, compared to modern Russia) i have to admit that commies contributed to their own downfall much more than any evil capitalists.
Btw do you guys know, that all minority movements from feminists to homosexuals, from the sixties to 1990 recieved funding from the soviets? Don't misunderstand though, this minorities were persecuted in the Union. Homosexuals were sent to jail btw. Soviets wanted the west to be destabilized, not themeselves. In the end it didn't help us all that much.
To have kids? Most career-women are too old if and when they decide to focus on the family. Someone should raise the kid(s) and this is a togh job in on itself. Keeping a well-paid job at the same time is much tougher.
>Yes. In a ideal fairy tale world of wonders and dreams
So, communism?
George Soros and the like want to speak with you.
>blocked by the people with the money
Than why revolutions and reforms ever succed?

Attached: Comrade nekos.jpg (500x340, 50K)

>Overall show is about whether a baby starts at a pregnancy or at the decision to have them.

Uh? Maybe rephrase that, if there's no pregnancy then they're not parents in any way

"Government decided that teen pregnancy will save the country. Students, work hard with your assigned pair on this important task." Works even better as a hentai premise.

>wanted cute families
>got /pol/faggotry and /r9k/ incel whining

>And any attempt to establish such a reform would, most likely, be blocked
So you're saying that change is impossible. That attitude is why you probably will never have any meaningful impact on the world. Think it over again. Better have periodic debt reset (which will change attitudes of lenders as well) instead of advocating society-annihilating propositions like destroying the nuclear family.

>And in almost every case, communism was a vast improvement
False. Things only get slightly better when the communists realise their economic system is retarded and they start liberalising their economy. See New Economic Policy and Chinese economic reform.

Also there are examples of countries that heavily implement socialist economic policies like heavy taxation, price controls or nationalisation programmes and end up way worse than before. Take a look at Venezuela.

It's also quite interesting how Marxists claim that communism is the next logical step from capitalism, yet almost all communist revolutions started in agrarian/feudal nations like Russia and China and not in heavily industrialised nations with huge factory working populations

MGTOW: I don't need a relationship with a woman to be happy
>kills self at 35

What do they mean by this?

Attached: 1542951526889.jpg (480x597, 20K)

No, YOU are a clickbait nonsense without a credible source in sight with your commie fagtalk m8

Nothing about the Baby is real, and it doesn't act real, but the idea of deleting him feels wrong to them, and when the game shuts down it feels like they lost something important.

"You'll let me take half if you love me."

I don't know a hoe.

Do you know that free healthcare, education and other services like that are all communism?

>And in almost every case, communism was a vast improvement.
Yeah genocide-tier damage to your own population seems like a vast improvement for the average person not in the communist party apparatus. What the fuck are you smoking user, christ

>communism is when governments do stuff
imagine being this burger

>capitalism is now giving free care for people
Imagine being this delusional.

Are you mad commie?This is Yea Forums. A magical place where /pol/ and /leftypol/ meet since anime transcends ideologies and religions. Where mortal enemies have a chance to have a discussion outside of their hugboxes. Welcome and enjoy the chaos and madness.
Their quality was not as good as you might think. Half of a glorified soviet education was pure propaganda (sounds familiar?). Capitalists were the ones to put their flag on the Moon and had longer lives for some reason.
Better healthcare -> more workers, more workers -> lesser pay and more unemployment. As a result despite getting less money workers do not leave since they are easily replaceable and will have harder time finding a new job. A sound investment in my book.

Attached: anime politics.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Most fascists shit on the modern capitalist system.

So you approve of the commie parts in capitalism yet hate communism like a hypocrite? thanks for confirming.
Also nice job not mentioning the rich and poor gap which kills tens of millions of people which won't happen in communism since every food is shared and not throw out because capitalists don't want to give food away to starving children.

Attached: 1564686991148.jpg (626x720, 84K)

There's been studies done where no matter how long the workday is you really only get about 6-7 hours of productivity a day out of the average cubicle dweller, anywhere in the developed world.

Dude, state education and healthcare existed long before communism and the fact that i think that capitalist education and healthcare are better doesn't make me a hypocrite. More like makes you an idiot. Especially after you said that communism prevents famines.I am certain that by this point we are just shitposting for everyone's enjoyment.

Attached: Dany the commie.png (497x1704, 761K)

>I live in a country with free healthcare
>that is communism
Well now i know that your are just trolling, should have realized it sooner, here is the last (you).

Attached: fear_no_man.png (500x491, 213K)

This man's mission was to make a family, and he succeeded.

Attached: 0089-043.jpg (1067x1600, 307K)

divorce rate is 50% but what is the divorce rate for first-time marriages? I'm sure people who have already divorced are likely to divorce more than once and that skews the rate

Attached: 0089-044.jpg (1067x1600, 535K)

And he did it TWICE.

I want anime about /pol/ and /leftypol/ boys and girls with animal ears. They must stop tsundereing about political views and stat improving the demographics.

what if one couple is constantly divorceing and did it thousands of times already, crushing the stats?

>Believe me, when REAL communism is implemented, people won't starve and it totally won't turn into yet another totalitarian exploitative shithole

Attached: 6029bd652906b3650621a7f0f6a743326d5bccafc50ccda00b65c6b627ac5c1f.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

obligatory

Attached: not real.png (500x439, 68K)

He adopted a kid though. It doesn't increase birth rate.

Just finished reading through the whole series, that was kawaii as fuck, nigga.

One would think that the last 20 or 30 failures would teach the commies that their system doesn't work and is a stemming pile of shit, but alas, idiots gonna idiot.

Attached: Peoplesufferingdumbcommiepolicies.png (710x351, 549K)

wf-lawyers.com/divorce-statistics-and-facts/
>Almost 50 percent of all marriages in the United States will end in divorce or separation.
>Researchers estimate that 41 percent of all first marriages end in divorce.
>60 percent of second marriages end in divorce.
>73 percent of all third marriages end in divorce.
The percentage goes up, but 41% for the first marriage is still fucking huge.

This, except when socialism succeeds and everyone goes "that's not real socialism", see China.

Shame he hasn't put out much since

>dictators and capitalists ruin everything
>WAAAAAAH COMMIES
hello retard

>Venezuela
>Capitalism
Kill yourself you retarded.

Now find the data regarding divorce rate vs number of premarital sexual partners.

Also, it's not like dictators are necessary bad. Pinochet is widely recognized as the guy most responsible for Chile growing so much when compared to the rest of South America.

Attached: Chilevsvenezuela.gif (875x557, 311K)

FUCK OFF ALREADY

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

You literally can't have communism in real world in any large scale without it devolving into dictatorial hellhole, assuming it wasn't one from the very beginning. There will always be one who grabs the power, no exceptions. As long as people have free will, you won't get everyone to play the same game.

China is more natsoc than socialist. The fact is they care very little about the well being of their people which is their main difference from nazi germany.
>Single party state, all opposition is suppressed, violently if needed.
>Focus on economic growth at any cost. Anything detrimental to it, such as environmentalist policies and safety protocols are disregarded to optimize production.
>No mass migration or forcing some other foreign influence on citizens, any attempts at doing so are throttled
>Minorities forced to assimilate into the main culture, efforts are made to destroy their unique identities to ease this process. (Uighurs and Tibetans)
>Government has a tight grip on information, any piece of culture, such as video games or movies or ideas that are deemed subversive are quickly banned and supressed. (example: C&C Generals, Christianity)
>People are encouraged to be fanatically patriotic and supportive of their nation. Militarism is encouraged. Kids are taught how to fight in school.
>Han culture is celebrated and reinforced in among the people, anyone expressing contempt for it is deemed unpatriotic and ostracized.
>Social credit system being implemented to increase social trust and to suppress undesirables.
Sorry but China is hardly the gay rainbow paradise where drag queens can frolic with scantly clad boys that you imagine it to be, faggot.

>traded with other countries, had an economy on oil and agriculture
>suddenly economic war and sabotage by the US
>WAAAAAAAAAAH COMMIES DID IT
retard