What would you do to C.C.?

What would you do to C.C.?

Attached: sample_44f6954ea8d4624c8f4de99bb8664a1e.jpg (850x638, 173K)

Push her out of the way and fuck Kallen

It's not a question of what you'd do to her, but one of what she'd do to you. That being grinding her fat ass against your crotch until you cum in your pants.

Attached: 1564833178855.png (2865x2026, 3.41M)

Piston-like anal intercourse.

Attached: damn.jpg (1485x1512, 221K)

I'd hold her hand

Cuddle Comfortingly

Daily reminder that C.C. spent literally hundreds of years as a sex-obsessed turbo slut getting pump&dumped every night by random chads

Attached: CC bait.jpg (765x446, 369K)

Same with Shinobu. It doesn't stop them being best girls of their series.

Hot glue her

I don't think that's true.
Back when she was a normal human, she probably used her geass to get dick'd by random chads. But humans don't have a life span of "literally hundreds of years".
It was only after she received the Code that she became immortal. And at this point, she was grooming people to kill her, i.e. she picks one Chad and fucks him every night, which is different from what you said.

You spelled hachikuji and kallen wrong

Imagine how many chads there must have been. If Lelouch is anything to go by, the average lifespan of her fuckbuddy should be around 2 years. She's been dicked by literally hundreds of dudes even if she was commited to each one of them. Which is not to mention her partying years.

Lelouch is probably the biggest cuck in the universe. He didn't even fuck her sMh

That's pretty hot.

Attached: 1538687407342.png (800x1131, 694K)

I'd bury my nose on her green pubes and never leave

It would be hotter if she didn't stop fucking around even while with Lelouch.

I dunno. I just think that her experience and skill is sexy.

Attached: 1558605937260.png (800x1131, 591K)

>skill
women don't accumulate skill of any kind by being fucked

they just get more and more demanding

it is a fact that C.C. has been double dick triple holed at some point, and she's had a horse fuck her multiple times.

>women don't accumulate skill of any kind by being fucked
That's just silly.

Attached: 1553246117057.png (800x1131, 606K)

If being a hallway for lelouch's hotdog is a skill I suppose you're right

Whatever you say user.

Attached: 1545792220267.png (500x1140, 412K)

doggy style all night

Yes please

I would show her this.

Attached: 1544611124187.webm (300x300, 2.91M)

Consensual guro.

For years, I played a C.C. on RPC.

I had this one scene that I did with a bunch of different people where she basically replaced that one guy from Deliverance in the sense that she was gangfucked into a pig by two hillbillies. I mean they went to town on her. Then they dragged her off to go to town on her some more, on their own terms.

Over time her mentality degraded to the point where, while she was perfectly able of forming complete sentences and other cognitive functions, she was totally unable to keep herself from responding to external stimuli like cock musk, and commands punctuated by words like, pig, hog, sow, etc. Her normal demeanor would melt away like a thin facade at the slightest hint of trouble, and she'd revert into an obedient, squealing, shrieking piece of fuckmeat.

After a while it got boring and I don't do that anymore, but I spent so much time on it, that it's hard for me to think of much else when I see C.C. Especially pictures like this.

analingus

what the fuck is an rpc? some sort of roleplay community?

So you basically get uncontrollably horny when you wander in to a CC thread?

I wouldn't say uncontrollably; it does things to me, but that was a while ago, and I managed to go the entirety of a Code Geass rewatch without thinking about C.C.'s nose writhing about uncontrollably as the snorting interrupts and eventually subsumes her speech, or the weight of her huge ass sloshing about every time it meets the hips of the filthy cur burying his cock in her bowels. The curling of her toes. The pointing of the big one upon orgasm. Etc.

Yeah. I quit ages ago.

Attached: yEUamJk.jpg (770x1024, 416K)

It's actually thanks to the aforementioned rewatch that I'm able to comfortably enjoy threads like these again, as well as the merits of C.C.'s character. Due to my wretched activities, for years I had to avoid these threads because whenever anyone celebrated her, I'd think -

"Come on, that's just some hog."

She had become a tool to facilitate ass fucking and something representing subservience and total degradation to me.

Attached: cf20dc1128391516643737357c0096a2.jpg (1050x1500, 238K)

Attached: 5noRazM.jpg (600x800, 280K)

rub pizza in her cunny

>comfortably enjoy
Meaning you have a laid-back fap.

Attached: 1541705677472.png (500x726, 269K)

based

I want her to wear a vibrator in public and with me holding the remote.

bump