JoJo

Kars becomes a rock made of ice into the space , unable to die, but at least he stops thinking, but still an unjust death

>Man I feel bad for him

Diavolo gets to experience death for all eternity thanks to GER's nullification ability, this is even more unjust and cruel

>HE TOTALLY DESERVES IT FOR KILLING 3 CHARACTERS I LIKED

What the fuck is happening to the jojo fabase, no wait, even better, what the fuck is wrong with these people's brains

Attached: IMG-20190116-WA0008.jpg (124x135, 10K)

>3 characters
He is responsible for every death at the hands of organization he built and led from scratch and the fallout that comes with drug trade and what else

Attached: 1564373197394.jpg (1028x672, 496K)

>Implying that he deserves infinite deaths

Fuck off

Don't forget his mother. She was kept alive in agony for so long. And his village which he burned.

Its still infinite punishment for finite deaths

>invincible space god
>wipes out his own race in defence
>technically responsible for creating DIO and all of his hijinks and that of those he inspired, including universe reset

>infamous mafia don
>controls drugs, violence, extortion, police under his bills, gang that kills civilians like flies and causes mass panic throughout Rome, personally tries to kill what's left of his family and the people around her

You decide who's right or wrong

giogio isnt a judge, he doesnt care if its fair
but he does actually deserve to burn in hell for eternity

Attached: dumdum cat.jpg (493x416, 71K)

Its just bad luck, i dont think giorno completly knows what GER can do, but yeah infinites death its too undeserved, maybe a couple years of torture than he could die, kira yoshikage had the best luck compared to any jojo villain.

It's only because his name is Diavolo.

Diavolo's goal wasn't morally right, Kars' was.

Diavolo unironically did more damage than both Dio and Kira.

The fact that he discovered the arrows makes him responsible of the deaths and conflicts that happen in Part 3 to 6

>Benjamin Franklin is responsible for most of the deaths today because he discovered electricity.

Yeah, as if that justifies infinite deaths
Yeah, As If diavolo purpose was to fucking cause part 3, 4 and 6 events and .

Many illogical and untrue things makes me pissed off, but not as much as how infinte deaths is a deserved punishment, the JoJo fanbase felt pity when Kars had to suffer on the space (until the end of part 6), now that the jojo fanbase is becoming retarded like any other fanbases, they are actually glad that Diavolo has to die FOR ALL FUCKING ETERNITY, by attribuiting him causes that in which he HAS NO FAULT AT ALL
(causing part 3,4 and 6 events)

Attached: IMG-20190705-WA0003.jpg (1486x953, 142K)

>Don't forget his mother. She was kept alive in agony for so long.
We don’t know the story behind that.
>And his village which he burned.
He did that to cover up the death of one person and fake his own death. Only a few other people died in that fire.

No

Props to Araki for writing one of the most relatable characters ever.

Attached: diavolo.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>We don’t know the story behind that.
Stupid apologist there were no other stand users and it was the same thing that happened to the kid he took the blood from.
>He did that to cover up the death of one person and fake his own death. Only a few other people died in that fire.
And many became homeless and probably had to live in shit tier shelters

>Stupid apologist there were no other stand users and it was the same thing that happened to the kid he took the blood from.
Obviously he did it, but we don’t know why and how.

It's pretty convenient how Diavolo sold all the arrows to evil people. It's like fate decided to make him evil.

That doesnt justify infinite deaths you psycho

Kira is unironically the least evil of jojo villains

he killed a dog so he's dio tier evil

You think she could've done something to deserve it? Then why the double standards when it comes to Diavolo?
I'm just trying to shed lights on all of his crimes, yeah it's a bit extreme.

Does it really matter if its justified? Giorno had no control over his requiem.

He either suffered from infinite deaths to (seemingly) save Italy or he would keep destroying the country with drugs and violence.

It's a tough, probably unfair choice, but the most logical answer to save multiple lives.

Meh ,he is autistic and kills people for the sake of pleasure i think pucci isnt that evil, i dont even remember whats wrong with his plan of "know your future" .

>You think she could've done something to deserve it?
No, but Diavolo’s motives were a mystery.

And they don't matter.

Or they could try to create an outcome that doesn’t result in infinite suffering for anyone.

King Crimson was literally unbeatable.

They do. Some motives are less evil than others.

He fazed out of existence 11 years anyway one Pucci achieved Heaven.

It wasn’t, and it was powerless after Giorno gained GER. Mista could’ve just finished Diavolo off with a headshot.

What do you think Diavolo's motives for it were? I've never seen any speculation.

Not the guy you are talking. But by diavolo words they actually dont matter, the outcome of it do. So destroying italy = bad. He doesnt deserve infinite deaths but he needs to be stopped/killed.

>It wasn’t
Why they were going for the arrow in the first place, retard? The anime itself tell us he is unbeatable.

What he did was too much no matter the reason. Else you should stop arguing Diavolo's fate.
She was prison trash, probably abused him.

Shouldn’t enyaba take that blame for this too?

Yes

>Kira
You mean Kars.
>literally just wanted to become the perfect life form

I love how Araki states at the part 6 that Star Platinum is the ultimate unbeatable stand power.

It’s possible that he wanted to keep the secret of his birth hidden without killing her.
We also see him getting wounded by both Bruno and Polnareff.
>What he did was too much no matter the reason.
Of course it was.

This. What is so evil about not wanting to get sunburns anymore?

>We also see him getting wounded by both Bruno and Polnareff.
Both Bruno and Polnareff were killed/mortally wounded in those battles.

It still proves that King Crimson isn’t invisible.

>gets punched and bleeds a little bit
>zero (0) consequences out of this
Everything that Risotto did to Doppio was way worse and still survived

Nobody does, even somebody that nuked the whole world wouldn't. Infinity is just too much

Doppio didn't even have access to KCs full power.

Obviously it’s strong, but it isn’t invisible.

Star Platinum and Heaven's Door were literally the most OP stands at the moment and they couldn't have done shit to him.

A stand who can see into the future can literally deflect any attack. It requires an even greater power to defeat him, something that only a Requiem (GER) could do.

Also >Mista could’ve just finished Diavolo off with a headshot
Diavolo was actively avoiding the bullets. Requiem is not controlled by anyone.

Once GER, reset Diavolo’s attack to zero, he was a sitting duck. There is no reason that Mista’s bullets would be less likely to hit than GER’s fists.

GER would probably have just resetted Mista's bullets to finish Diavolo. He is beyond anyone control.

GER would have no reason not to let the bulets hit unless it specifically wants to cause infinite suffering.

>unless it specifically wants to cause infinite suffering.
That's exactly what it wanted.

Well then it’s evil.

This
Plus I don’t care as long as Doppio isn’t suffering along with him.

invincible you retard

Basically Pucci is the villain because he conflicts with The Jojos

You know that you’ve lost when you resort to pointing out an autocorrect mistake.

Well, it wasn't Giorno's (complete) intention. Requiems are another whole kind of living beings.

Diavolo happen to suffer from that after doing so much damage to Italy. It was either that or more evil Passione.

Remember that time Jotaro punched his daughter in the face?

>there’s no options besides letting someone continue doing evil things and forcing them to suffer for eternity
What about just killing him normally?

The only thing that could kill him (GER) decided to give him that fate, that thing was beyond anyone's power and anyone was fine because it was either that or Diavolo still being alive.

Now you’re just repeating things that you’ve already said. What’s the point of saying these thing when I’ve already responded to them?

Between giving someone infinite deaths or letting him continue ruining mutliple people's lives. What do you choose?

And no, killing him without GER is not an option.

>everything has to be black and white because I say so

Eternal death is no different from eternal torment at hell, or Prometheus' punishment.

Given infinite time, Diavolo will eventually become used to the deaths, he'll grow bored, maybe develop a fun game where he tries to predict what death will occur next, or maybe he'll grow to fetishize his own death.
You people underestimate a human's ability to habituate.

Attached: 1564521965232.gif (220x260, 1005K)

Doesn't matter, Pucci pwned his golden arse into oblivion

Giorno loves black cock.

And ended Diavolo's suffering by the way

What other options they had?
I already explained:
>why GER didn't kill him normally
>why GER didn't let him die normally
>why GER was needed to kill him

It's just because you know for a fact that if Diavolo had GER, he'd be death-looping people for just looking at him funny

>He discovered the arrow therefore everything is his fault
So is George's driver the most vile character in the series because he made George meet Dario? The argument that everything is Diavolo's fault is retarded, that's like blaming an arms seller for a murder.

>GER not killing him infinitely
>Giorno deactivating the death loop
>Mista killing him

>GER didn't want that
>Giorno has no control over Requiem
>GER didn't want that

King Crimson Requiem wouldn’t have the same power as GER.

Nope, GER resets everything to zero. He'll have no way to acclimatize because each new death will seem just as fresh as the last one.

>GER never said that it specifically wants Diavolo to die for eternity and won’t let anything else happen
>He never tried to control it
>GER never said that it specifically wants Diavolo to die for eternity and won’t let anything else happen

That's blatantly wrong though? He obviously remembers his previous deaths, and even comes to realize what is going on?
Are you retarded?

Yea, obviously. The point is that if he did have powers on the level of GER, he'd abuse them for his own personal gain without a second thought just like he did with KC.

>but GER still did it that way and didn't the other options happen
>all requiems cannot be controlled
>but GER still did it that way and didn't the other options happen

So now we’re making up headcanons to justify Diavolo’s fate?

He knows what's going on, but it doesn't mean he'll get used to it because GER resets your willpower. No willpower = no chance of overcoming it.
Are YOU retarded?

>but GER could’ve done it in another way
>False. SCR couldn’t be controlled because of the state that Polnareff was in.
>but GER could’ve done it in another way

user he's a psychopathic murderer who literally abused time just to hide his identity. If you don't think he'd go absolutely apeshit if he had even better powers, you're a fucking idiot.

You faggots will argue about any fucking pointless thing like your opinion about a chinese comic matters and amounts to fuck all.

>but GER didn't want it
>not even Giorno was aware of GER's powers, GER itself said that
>but GER didn't want it

He resets willpower only if needed (to stop the attack for example), there's no evidence that he resets it during the deathloop (there's just no need to do it)

>But GER could’ve chosen not to do it. Saying “it didn’t want to” is obviously not a good excuse.
>Doesn’t mean that Giorno can’t control GER.
>But GER could’ve chosen not to do it. Saying “it didn’t want to” is obviously not a good excuse.

We’ll never know what he could or would do if he got King Crimson Requiem.

Not him, but I'm probably sure that anyone going through an infinite loop of deaths would eventually go crazy.

That being said, aren't there some long deaths out there? Like being stuck somwhere and dying of dehydration?

There's also no evidence that he doesn't reset it. "There's just no need to do it" falls flat since there also no reason to death loop someone in the first place.

>GER was the being that decided the fate. He decided to create that fate.
>Giorno has no control over the fate of Diavolo if he doesn't even know what's going on
>GER was the being that decided the fate. He decided to create that fate.

This, arguing about part 5's ending has to be the most redundant shit ever.

Nigga, being able to predict and being able to dodge said harm do not go hand to hand.

>”it wanted to do it” still isn’t a valid reason for why it needed to happen.
>He managed to figure it out but never tried to change it.
>”it wanted to do it” still isn’t a valid reason for why it needed to happen.

They do when you can skip time.

Attached: file.png (780x1200, 1.95M)

Then use Occam's Razor, don't make things complicated if it is not said so

>There's also no evidence that he doesn't reset it.

Did you even read it? reread, this time slower

>S

>P

>A

>C

>I

>N

>G
>>caring about normalfags
fuck off back

Something constant would fuck him up. Multiple hits too. Surprise attacks. Illusions.

>everyone knows Diavolofags are annoying, but arent Anti Diavolofags just as annoying?

you fell for a meme by newfags for newfags
lurk more

He is, SP would have destroyed KC.
Depending on how OP Heaven's Door actually is (it lacks actual feats), Rohan may just be able to write in himself "beats King Crimson". But we don't know if he can actually do that or write it into something else (like a boulder) in any meaningful way.

I've never seen everyone in the fanbase that is an apologist for the villain

My headcanon is that he got used to die after a while and have a new life being the kenny of that dimension

Rohan can't use Heaven's Doors on himself

shouldn't have tried to kill the daughter who'd never even met him. if it makes you feel better just imagine he died as soon as GER reverted.

I thought Enya set up the sales?

Not him but we can make educated guesses based off of what he did with KC user ...

You're in the club and this guy MUDA MUDA MUDA your gf ass while a piano plays in the background, what do?

Attached: chad giorno.jpg (394x363, 29K)

>happening

Do attempt to recall this part of the manga was drawn and written back in 1999 (twenty years ago), you have had plenty of time to get caught up on or read up to this point.

He killed far more than just three people. He sold drugs to children, tried to kill his own 15 year old daughter, burned his home town to ground, killed dozens of people there including his own foster father, buried his mother alive underground and tried to kill Polnareff for simply knowing about him.

Tell him the sacred words:
Rhinoceros beetle
Singularity Point
Secret Emperor

Fucking EASY

Good. I elope with his bodyguard) in a toilet and fuck his brains out.

Everyone doesn't understand that the main reason of why retards say: DiAvOlO dEsErVeS iNfiNiTe DeAtHs is because
>HE KILLED BEST MOM AND BEST DADA AND THE TRAP
And still what You are saying is completely true, HE DID NOT FUCKING DESERVE ETERNAL PUNISHMENT

I mean a lot of them are near deaths. That reduces the infinite agonies to half

maybe one his deaths is in a bed with a family that loves him

Comedic 2/14

I'm serious all i see is just
Villain with reddeming qualities
>Poor boy
Villain with no redeeming qualities ( which is not bad at all)
>EVIL! BASTARD! KILL KILL!