Is this information accurate...

Is this information accurate? I have certain concerns in regards to taking fitness advice from a fanservice anime series.

Attached: Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.32_[2019.08.03_02.09.31].jpg (1280x720, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aU_Eo5GzMPg
youtu.be/YBA_k1NSgnI
youtu.be/53Gu1JsOmGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not a fanservice series, it's a fitservice series.

Could he beat Julius?

Attached: Julius_Reinhold_full.png (660x660, 268K)

It's as valid as taking advice from a bunch of dudebros on fitness AKA most of it is bullshit and anecdotal. Basically, don't be a lazy faggot and take anything at face value.

overall decent, some broscience though like the bcaa thing

perhaps

Attached: musclegod.jpg (607x909, 224K)

well what about this? Is this legit? I never hear this one.

Attached: Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.28_[2019.08.03_00.10.02].jpg (1280x720, 99K)

A lot of information is pretty valid, but absolutely do not copy the form for any of the exercises shown in the show. They skimped on the animation budged and animated incomplete reps for most of the exercises. Look up how to do each exercise properly before attempting them.

Attached: not-sure-what-riot-this-picture-is-from-but-officer-35352035.png (500x691, 183K)

static stretching bad!
if you think your tendons and joints are rubber bands, you want to keep them tight, not loosen them up before exercising. dynamic stretching is to warm them up before, and static stretching after.

I just remember all the dumb bullshit they made us do in school and you often see in these kinds of situations.

Attached: Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.24_[2019.08.02_23.37.11].jpg (1280x720, 175K)

so this anime is snap city...

why was static stretching pushed so hard in school PE lessons?

at moments like that it's good to remember just a short a while ago hockey goalies didn't even wear masks.

what i mean is we didn't born into a ready world. there's still things that havent been researched and old habits die slow

>You can feel the burn! That's how you know it's working!

It's so far more accurate than not. Thus far the only thing I've taken issue with is the "protein shake immediately post workout is mandatory" thing. Outside of that its solid, and it's not a famservice anime the intent was to get otakus more active (fanservice just keeps them more likely to come back). As a personal trainer and almost kinesiology major so far the info is solid

It's almost as if you should go to /fit/ or something.

There's a reason all those work out shows used to focus on sexy people too. I mean you can argue that it's a natural result of a fit lifestyle, sure but the marketers know what they were doing.

Attached: Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.20_[2019.08.02_23.45.14].jpg (1280x720, 91K)

mandatory? citation needed.
im sure it's 'most effective'.

if it's true, yay!
if it's not, taking your protein doesn't hurt you.
why are people being so mad about this?

I don't want to look at them!
I want to look LIKE them!

This is absolutely true! Its not "most effective either" so long as you have a decent diet and eat within a few hours post workout. I still typically reccomend it because most people dont eat enough protein anyways. I just dont like the misinformation

True. Its partially about showing the results, partially because sex sells. I'm not complaining either way

Having just watched they did only say MOST EFFECTIVE. I can't vouch for anything beyond that though.

You know a lot of those shows feature woman hosts.

Attached: Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.35_[2019.08.03_00.59.24].jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Why did the food pyramid suggest 12 helpings of grain? Schools don't know shit

target locked.

Attached: Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.19_[2019.08.03_00.02.24].jpg (1280x720, 146K)

other than the sticky where could I find decent info on fitness and nutrition?

>why was static stretching pushed so hard in school PE lessons?
Because body science has changed since 1970 grandpa.

better advice than what you'd get from /fit/

side bob!

Feather equipped

Attached: 1564511155498.png (760x450, 199K)

carbs arent bad for you

I never said they were, but 12 helpings a day is fucking overkill

this was in 2010 though

/fit/ lost all credibility when they started having /fat/ generals

depends

is "helping" a defined measurement?

but they're definitely going overboard with it.
Fucking BIG BREAD

We've been getting a lot of that.

Attached: Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.06_[2019.08.03_02.03.20].jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>The Food Guide Pyramid was introduced by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) in 1992 and it included six blocks. It was set up with a “base” of grains and carbohydrates

BIG
BREAD

Well you don't need a shake per se, but you do need to ingest some protein or your body is going to cannibalize it's self. Protein shakes and powder just work well because it gets nutrients into your system faster.

So you're saying we need to go to Nebraska.

As a former sports therapist I was super pleased with the anime actually talking about that. It is crazy how many people still do static stretches before exercising.

more facepulls, jeff?

>well yes, Pretty cute is my favorite anime. What gives away?

Goes down nice and easy too

Attached: Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.01_[2019.08.03_03.21.58].jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Sorry user, but I don't know what you are referencing.

It's more like there's no strict 30 minute window to work with, you can just protein up on your next meal and you'll be fine.

It is good info, most of it comes scholarly papers on exercise science or nutrition books

t.fitfag

Read/watched Kengan Ashura entirely. Amazing that they are in the same universe, considering the completely different tones and genre!

And Karla (black sclera girl who wants to make babies with Ohma) is bae! Wish she will show up in Dumbbell!

How is the reception among the /fit/izen?

warm, I think they have a sticky when a new episode drops

Machio tricks them with spot reduction memes though.

Raging that they don't advocate IF/OMAD.

>Pretty cute

Attached: 1564353921802.gif (400x225, 429K)

that was pretty cute
>placing your hand on the top of her head pacifies the loli

Dope will check it out

no he doesn't, just think about auschwitz mode, you think only losing fat makes you look good, or would perhaps adding muscle make you look better?

Yes, it's bad. Do a warmup of walking around, circling your arms around, shit like that. Only stretch after the work-out.

Hockey goalies still do some insane body work. They have to use every muscle with all the padding on them and do it on skates. It’s pretty much insane how some goalies are able to make plays in such gear, but also stay in shape
youtu.be/aU_Eo5GzMPg
youtu.be/YBA_k1NSgnI
youtu.be/53Gu1JsOmGI

>It's a really cute background character who's exactly my type episode.

Attached: Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.53_[2019.08.03_01.54.39].jpg (1280x720, 117K)

How the fuck does she run with those glasses?

like everyone else

I know you where probably raised on episode of Scooby Do rather than loving parents and educators resulting in a brain of mush, but glasses don't really fall off at the slightest bump if they're sized properly.

This is your professed of woman's literature for the evening. Today we will be examining the lasting effects of the writings of Mary Shelly, Maya Angelou and Ernest Hemingway and trying to find what connections they have. The answer, may surprise you.

Attached: Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.31_[2019.08.03_03.16.27].jpg (1280x720, 109K)