The man who directed this scene is dead

>the man who directed this scene is dead
Fuck everything

Attached: roof.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

japantoday.com/category/crime/kyoto-animation-confirms-it-received-novel-from-writer-with-same-name-address-as-arson-suspect
youtube.com/watch?v=IlMoDUBIg00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah it sucks, but remember that the real blame is with KyoAni. Since they violated the NAP by stealing Shinji-kun's work the responsibility for any retaliatory actions lie directly with them.

Every director will die user

LNfags are burning the industry to the ground!

Not their fault some loser decides to become a mass murderer.

Shoushitsu was unironically kino

They violated the NAP by stealing his work. Think of it this way, maybe he just wanted to burn the building down and not kill anyone. He couldn't have known KyoAni turned off the fire system and didn't have fire escapes.
Now because of their negligence he is going to spend the rest of his life in Japan prison (which is hell-tier) and then die while KyoAni rake in millions in sympathy money for stealing his fucking work. So yes, I feel sorry for Shinji-kun

You're out of your fucking mind.

>Shinji "Steal a story, it's gonna get gory" Aoba
>Shinji "Take my book, prepare to cook" Aoba
>Shinji "Steal my novel, burn in a hovel" Aoba
>Shinji "Not published in your magazine, let me get some gasoline" Aoba
>Shinji "Steal from a fan, I'll empty my can" Aoba
>Shinji "Take my profits I'll burn down your office" Aoba
>Shinji "Act like a Jew, I'll turn you into BBQ" Aoba
>Shinji "You owe me a lot, it's gonna get hot" Aoba
>Shinji "Plagiarism leads to smoke inhalation" Aoba
>Shinji "Piss off a writer, he'll reach for his lighter" Aoba
>Shinji "Mangaka igniter" Aoba
>Shinji "Seiyū sizzler" Aoba

So I ducked Yea Forums for the last few days to avoid misinformation. What story was stolen from the guy?

Not really, Shinji is the real victim in this.

>Had his work stolen
>Took revenge
>KyoAni turned all fire alarms off that day for some retard reason
>People died (KyoAnis fault)
>He gets put in prison
>KyoAni make millions in sympathy money

japantoday.com/category/crime/kyoto-animation-confirms-it-received-novel-from-writer-with-same-name-address-as-arson-suspect

>Kyoto Animation admits it has record of receiving draft novel from arson suspect

>the company initially said there were no records of receiving any works from Aoba

>We’re confident that none of the company’s products so far has any similarity” to the apparent work of the suspect, said Daisuke Okeda, the firm’s lawyer.

Hmmmmm strange they didn't release the novel so we could check ourselves and had to have one of their lawyers issue a "we totally didn't steal shit bro trust us" comment.

If it turns out they did steal Shinji's novel he should be released and paid all compensation and royalties owed

he screamed "die" while dumping gasoline on staff members he was actively trying to kill as many people as possible

Nothing that we know of yet. He submitted his novel to one of those yearly contests KyoAni does and it got rejected in the first round. We don't know what his novel was about or if anything was 'stolen' from it or not. Of course shitposters ran with this saying Aoba was ripped off and his murders were justified or whatever.

You don't burn down a building with the intention to not kill anyone

>you owe me a lot, it's gonna get hot

OK I laughed are you happy now

I scream die when playing online games all the time, doesn't mean I really want people to die. Learn to read between the lines.

imagine being this delusional

Attached: commonsense.jpg (186x281, 43K)

Justified retribution to NAP violation. It sucks people died, but the responsibility is with KyoAni.

Interesting. Thank you for the info, friends.

But
>If it turns out they did steal Shinji's novel he should be released and paid all compensation and royalties owed
I really don't get why you're larping as someone who has vested interest in this Japanese dude. Sick trolling I guess?

I don't stab people in the chest or blow people's brains into millions of pieces with a shotgun because I want to kill them. It's just because I'm frustrated at the wrongdoings that have been inflicted upon me.

They are absolutely justified. Think about it, the stronger the reaction from the artist the less likely the plagiarist (and any other companies in the future) are to do it in the future. Shinji-kuns actions have made the world a safer place for artists in the future, since anyone who might steal their work might have second thoughts as they might get KyoAni'd. It sucks people died, sure, but intellectual property rights are important too.

You violated the NAP by killing me in game, prepare yourself.

The rules of the game are to simulate war. We were abiding by the contract and no reasonable person would consider that a direct NAP violation.

I scream die when I meet people in real life with gasoline canisters in my hands, doesn't mean I really want people to die. Learn to read between the lines.

why are so many people trying to pretend that Kyoto made anything worthwhie? everything they made was 5/10 vanillia mellodramas and moeshit
a silent voice was one of the dullest things I watched last year, honestly cant fathom how much of a big deal all you faggots are making out of losing a few disposable background animators and directors close to retirement

I recall that this is the only scene that is different in the LN. In the LN they are in his hospital room, not on the roof

You don't even now if his story is real. Even if it was it was his decision to commit a crime, from the point he decided to break the law on purpose he's accountable for any consequences. The KyoAni brand may recover financially (and it's still on the air) but the lives lost by the fire are irreplaceable and while some employees share responsability due to negligence it's still the act of that man what sparked the tragedy.

I can feel simpathy for him feeling bad about getting his work stolen (assuming that's what happened) but I won't forget him for resorting to attempted murder. He's a lost cause the moment he decides it's okay to burn private property with the knowledge that lives ng people is inside. Fuck Shinji-kun.

Bocchi the Rock
Summer 2022
Cloverworks
Directed by Naoko Yamada

>attempted murder
>20+ deaths
>attempted murder

They were collateral damage. It sucks, but if anything it only makes Shinji's actions more potent in defending future artists. Think of them as sacrifices, or martyrs if you prefer, to the defence of intellectual property

I'm talking on the assumption Shinjifag is right that the guy didn't intended to get away with murder and was just "lucky". Of course it counts as homicide.

Why you responding seriously to a shitposter?

Destroying private property is enough reason to despise him and throw him in a mental house. If he wants to do something about the idea robbery he could've put a demand or in case it wasn't possible, initiate a campaign. But nope, freako reationalized that the best course of action was to approach a building screaming death threats and pouring gasoline. He deserves anything bad coming his way.

There's no Imaginary Property in Ancapistan.

this movie was pointless

I didn't care for that movie.

>Shinji "Animator Incinerator" Aoba
>Shinji "Director Deleter" Aoba
>Shinji "Steal my rough draft, feel my hot wrath" Aoba
>Shinji "One million yen or the lives of three times ten" Aoba
>Shinji "Partake in pilfering and you'll be set sizzling" Aoba
>Shinji "Doers of Yiddish tricks get my matchsticks" Aoba
>Shinji "Cull my rising fame and you'll meet rising flames" Aoba
>Shinji "Former writer, professional igniter" Aoba
>Shinji "Put me on the payroll or I'll see you at your funeral" Aoba

But the damage to the private property is the responsibility of KyoAni, as they violated the NAP by stealing Shinji's work.

Oh God I feel so bad a laughing at these

in defense of the shitposter, he could mean die kyoAni the building

>Shinji "Copyright my fanfic, end up as a statistic" Aoba
>Shinji "From Isekai writer to Isekai transporter" Aoba
>Shinji "Disenfranchise a rookie and your shirt will get sooty" Aoba
>Shinji "Claim my material, prepare for a burial" Aoba
>Shinji "Partake in misappropriation and experience oxidation" Aoba
>Shinji "Discredit my imagination, expect a conflagration" Aoba
>Shinji "Get me hired or I'll light you on fire" Aoba
>Shinji "Vote for my contest entry or you'll never produce Suzumiya Season Three" Aoba

That doesn't give him the right to burn a building. If a crook mugs you and steals your cellphone that doesn't give you the right to open his skull. You'll become a criminal as well. One crime doesn't erase another. Shinji-kun had the option to protest legally but didn't so fuck him.

That's a bad example since acts of thievery can make you justifiably fearful for your life. A better one is that you can't shoot someone who's pirating something.

REMOVE

MOESHIT

Looks like generic light novel moeshit. No big loss.

They're important, sure, but nowhere near as important as human lives. Plus, any victims likely weren't the people who allegedly ripped him off which has yet to be proven. And if it were true, then he should have gone thrU for Vendetta or Punished route and attacked the guilty INDIVIDUAL parties. That would still be unjustified murder, but at least it would make sense. And it would lend credence to that bullshit your spouting. But he didn't do that, he's attacked very likely innocent people and he is a monster. I sincerely hope you're a troll because if you aren't you're a fucking sicko.

It's not about the art, this is about the artists. No one should be murdered in a fire, duh. And the reason people are talking about it on Yea Forums is because it's Yea Forums related given that it's about an anime studio.

You idiots sure like arguing with obvious trolls

youtube.com/watch?v=IlMoDUBIg00

It absolutely give him the right to respond with any level of force he desires. The stronger the better, as it will deter others from NAP violation in the future. As KyoAni violated the NAP the responsibility for ALL retribution lays with them.

Human lives are no where near as important as ensuring the NAP is maintained by all parties, at all times.

>parents and family abandon you
>government won't help you
>forced to "rob" a store just to get a roof and food by going in jail, nobody gets hurt
>with basic survival ensured, work on fixing your life while in jail
>write a heartfelt story
>a company known to be progressive and kind tricks you
>steal your lifework, make millions
>court won't even look at your case due your criminal past
This was a man pushed over the edge by society itself, and his path to ensure protection of the next generation of writers won't get assfucked like he did

Fuck OP, this actually got me for a second. What a waste of talent.

>ITT: shitposters and the retards who respond to them

Attached: 1564489781479.png (270x360, 66K)

>Since they violated the NAP by stealing Shinji-kun's work the responsibility for any retaliatory actions lie directly with them.
This.

'The mass murdering neet is the victim in this.'...

The NAP isn't a thing, ancap-kun. Using a defense like that won't work.

'Your honor, I had to give him the blood eagle, and then burn down his home. He violated the NAP when he stepped on my lawn.'

>Shinji "Draw the loli, here comes my dolly" Aoba
>Shinji "Put it on the bucket list" Aoba
>Shinji "Bose before hoes" Aoba
>Shinji "No more Dragon Maid till I get paid" Aoba
>Shinji "Kyaa! No time for breakfast, I'm late for Kyoani!" Aoba
>Shinji "Give me a raise or I'll set you ablaze" Aoba
>Shinji "Publish or perish" Aoba
>Shinji "I'm a believer you're running a fever" Aoba
>Shinji "Takemoto took my motto" Aoba
>Shinji "Setting flames to key frames" Aoba

What do you expect from edgemaster central full of teens posting this-mass-murdered-did-nothing-wrong threads all the time.

Don't fuck with my shit if you can't withstand getting hit then, you dirty fucking Statist.

>draw the loli, here comes my dolly
Did you even see what he looked like? Dude is a prime representative of the kinds of people who like loli.

Sorry retard, but that's not how the world works. Only a psychopath believes burning down a building full of people on an UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIM is a reasonable and just thing. Even if Kyo did steal, it would have been the higher ups, not the random animators he doused in gasoline and then lit on fire, you immoral retard.

>replying seriously to shitty bait
user pls.
The sooner people stop to reply the sooner master baiters get bored and find some other topic.

glad to see I'm not the only one

>NO YOU CAN'T JUST ENACT VENGEANCE ON THE HACKS THAT STOLE FROM YOU
Yikes, and people say this place hasn't been infested with redditors

>but that's not how the world works
At a fundamental level it literally is user, I'd suggest studying geopolitics before making any comments on how the world works.

should have quit their job. remember all those former ss camp guards getting jailed. you have no counter argument

I hope you have some industry strength asbestos underwear to protect you from the vengeance of all the IP holders you stole (oh sorry, copyright infringed) from, hypocrite-kun.
>inb4 d-d-doesn't count because EVIL CORPORATIONS

Just ignore the plagiarism bit for a while.
In another parallel universe where kyoani doesn't organize a scam LN contest, all 35 of them would still be alive. We would also probably have high tier anime adaptations(key works, haruhi s3, amagi s2 all possibilities) instead of shitshow like kyoukai no kanata, phantom flop or gayshit like swimgay and gaycher.
KA Esuma Bunko was a mistake.

But clearly by stealing his work and not crediting him, they have violated the NAP and no matter how good they made it, they still left themselves open to justified ramifications.

They should have just paid him a pittance, then it would have been ok to publish it if he agreed (and he probably would have since he was poor.

NAP violations should be dealt with harshly, you troll, as it discourages others from NAP violation in the future.

>justified ramifications
0.2/10
Try harder if you want another (you).

And if KyoAni violated the NAP by stealing Shinji's work the responsibility for EVERY DEATH is their fault.

I know you're baiting, but in case you aren't, he signed away his work as part of a mutual agreement.

>people died (kyoanis fault)
What the fuck goes on inside your head

They're welcome to try if they can:
>Find out who I am
>What exactly I "stole"
Which KyoHACKimation could do neither of

Shinji Aoba is the victim, and so is every light novel author who sent their works to KyoAni. He was the hero they needed and they got against the predatory practice of the yakuza den in Kyoto.

>same forced copy pasta making the arsonist a dindu
Neck yourself

Jesus christ, defending private property over intellectual property. You really are a nigger.

Oh man they stole his work, this definitely justifies mass murder

Attached: 124C66A4-4E76-4DF9-8B56-AA47B4F815C8.png (625x773, 143K)

Attached: 1561265053034.png (186x220, 53K)

Attached: 172C0315-E200-4BA8-A8B2-56CDA96CDEAF.jpg (199x244, 35K)

>no one can find me because i'm shitposting on the internet anonymously
No one cares for now, since you're insignificant nobody, still funny how riled up and defensive can you get when someone calls you out on your hypocrisy.
Here's last one pity (you), I'm sure it will brighten you pathetic non existence greatly so savor it.

He signed away his work, sure, but I doubt the contract said they could disregard it with the express purpose of stealing it without crediting him in any way. Direct violation of the NAP right there. Shinji's actions were purely self defence (in that he way defending his labour from misuse.)

If KyoAni violated the NAP then they bare responsibility for any retaliatory action.

Can you fuckfaces already fuck off with your kyoanus bullshit or at least put in some keywords so that I could filter you?

>Shinji "If I 'aint earnin' then you're burnin'" Aoba
>Shinji "Violate the NAP, now you'll have to deal with me" Aoba

Attached: smugaqua.jpg (590x550, 53K)

No

>play video game all day

But I do after you spent and hour camping me just to teabag. People get agro over mundane shit that to outside viewers is a total non-issue. The rage outburst is justified to them.

When will these mother fuckers learn?

Honestly man, just kill yourself. You're a fucking retard so save yourself from the pain of living life as a retard.

God this hurts so much. This is easily one of the best anime out there and knowing the director is gone hurts way too much.

Hope Japan makes that fat piece of shit suffer as much as possible.

The kid that make your shoes is probable dead too, why aren't you crying about him?

We don't actually know that.
The movie had 2 directors and 6 episode directors. So who knows who directed what scene.

The guy that popularize Haruhi is still alive.
Yamakan will save the Haruhi franchise.