Fate/Stay Night

TRUE END CONFIRMED. WE DON'T STOP WINNING, SAKURABROS.

Attached: EBA7AIXU4AA69ST.jpg (1200x1653, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-sn.com/
youtu.be/XztfbCuKuQM
youtu.be/5yv9zLChuuE
files.catbox.moe/s09h7s.webm
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1548677035230
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: EBA8Nm6UEAA9dOJ.jpg (640x360, 42K)

Why do UBWtards hate HF?

Attached: EBA8N0QUIAAvBTp.jpg (640x360, 27K)

>No emotional impact due to Illya's scenes being cut

Attached: EBA8NtzUEAAGD4I.jpg (613x900, 161K)

Normal end is more fitting to be honest.

It's ridiculous how much Shirou has to lose to in order to give Sakura a happy end.

Shirou becomes his most human in HF.

Attached: 1561294652397.jpg (1597x2048, 304K)

Last Episode was the ultimate ending of Fate Stay Night. Nasu and Takeuchi agree, don't bother them about it.

Cope.

Attached: 1559640207256.jpg (1787x2048, 325K)

>becomes his most human
His human body literally dies and is replaced by a doll.

Because it makes Rin look worse

Like Saber might never get a good fucking anime,but Saber is literally so popular an artist is basing his entire career on making variants on her and a fucking RPG bait and switched it's audience with a character played by her voice actor.

Rin however got a full anime, but that only seemed to make her less liked, as the Zero secondaries complained about it being not like Zero, which made Rin take the flack.

Then the HF movies come out which are high quality, well received and have graphic on screen sex, which is the single most definitive way to argue who the "true" choice in a game.

Saber's the fantasy, the dream too real to ever get, and Sakura's the true love, the one that despite adversity gets her happiness with main character. That leaves Rin as 'the other one" when for a long time, Sakura was "the other one" and Rin was "true love" but the combination of Rin's anime being shit and Sakura's anime being good as flipped their roles

Read the VN.

Attached: 1520715741148.png (800x600, 32K)

Are we ever going to get Die Lorelei?

Website has been updated
fate-sn.com/

There is no ultimate ending, and LE was originally suppose to be different aka the Robot man ending, but Takeuchi fought for Saber's happy ending.

Attached: DK0iZ-wV4AEZzZt copy.jpg (1200x1000, 83K)

Tell me something Yea Forums why did fate manage to flourish for years and years while dies irae fated into obscurity?

Attached: FateHF3_pv07_fixw_640_hq.jpg (640x360, 47K)

Attached: FateHF3_pv06_fixw_640_hq.jpg (640x360, 56K)

Ok, it is a really realistic doll.

>but the combination of Rin's anime being shit

Episode 20 is better than the VN counterpart. Suhara is better than hacks like Miura and Sudou.

im literally praying that sudou insert some jpop during shirou vs kirei like miura did with shirou vs archer.

Attached: x1080-hhg.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

>That storm in the background
Best couple braving everything that's coming to them together

Attached: shirou_sakura_and_dad.jpg (696x1200, 323K)

>im literally praying that sudou insert some jpop during shirou vs kirei like miura did with shirou vs archer.
Fuck off.

SOMEBODY UPLOAD THE TRAILER

Hmm? What is this? Was there an event?

Fatefest is going on.

>getting together with the worst version of shirou
>winning
At least Rin gets to fuck the hot brown man every night

Cool. I hope we get a Touko cameo, her not showing up in the Case Files anime is giving me blue balls.

This shit was literally already covered in KnK.

Attached: __aozaki_touko_kara_no_kyoukai_drawn_by_sudou_tomonori__b84568b2f503244d4f721fa8f800fce7.jpg (736x1257, 420K)

everyones loving HF though

Fate was never about fighting for grails or about servants, this is what FGO gets wrong. What made F/SN good were the themes about morality and self sacrifice vs selfishness. Shirou's development, the exploration of his twisted worldview and his dynamic with Kirei and Archer. The best characters in F/SN are Shirou Emiya, Kirei Kotomine, Kiritsugu and Archer (nameless hero) for this reason.

This is also why F/Z is the only good direct spin off of FSN, because it understood what made F/SN good and built upon it.

The 3 main focal points of Fate/Zero are kiritsugu's morality (and how it contrasts with Shirou's), Kotomine awakening to his true nature (which finally made Gil an interesting character instead of the Saber orbiter/Psychopath, because all he was in UBW was a psycho), and Saber's idea of kingship vs Rider and Gilgamesh's.

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Zero Lancer) is handsome and charming and he reminds Arthur of one of her knights, someone she was very close to, she is in a good mood and lad banter feels right. Lancelot (Zero Berserker) is plagiarized from Diarmud's legend. Arthur treats Diarmuid Ua Duibhne different from every other servant because in a way they are not strangers. Lancelot and Diarmuid Ua Duibhne team up to fight Arthur a few pages later so even the people that are maybe not as smart get this spelled out for them.

Zero actually does something with Heaven's Feel IV and tells an interesting story rather than incomplete fragments briefly retold by Saber 5 minutes before the final battle. Every other spinoff of Fate has always made the critical error of focusing on the idea of servants, and they've had some pretty cool ones like Vlad and Karna, but they all lack the thematic linchpin that actual makes the story worth reading.

Cope some more.

Attached: 1564719867138.gif (480x360, 1.69M)

>Fate was never about fighting for grails or about servants, this is what FGO gets wrong.
I don't play GO but iirc that's not what GO is about either

Except F/HA understands the core of Fate better than F/Z.

i thought saberfags said that her route was going to be announced. what happened?

The Grail Wars aren't really conventional ones, but yes, you do (mostly) fight for grails in FGO. At least in the original Singularities, mostly the biggest current problem has a grail and is abusing it or whatever. And basically every character that matters is a servant.

Cope with the fact that your taste is shit desu

youtu.be/XztfbCuKuQM

Was this it?

Holy fuck I'm retarded I meant

youtu.be/5yv9zLChuuE

I read this pasta earlier dude cmon

>Saber's the fantasy, the dream too real to ever get

This sounds more like Sakura to me. I don't find Saber attractive at all.

Attached: Sakura's boobs.png (500x687, 382K)

What's Dies Irae?

A VN that was suppose to kill Fate but due to mismanagement the company died before they could release the mobage.

Why would the movies adapt anything other than the true ending ??

chuuni nazis

>worst version of shirou
It's the exact same Shirou in every single route, his ideals are just tested harder each time.

Why do autists on the internet always lump everyone into groups like they had the same opinion in every topic? Do they not talk with real people?

Some people don't understand the meaning of "True".

no, he becomes a huge faggot completely unlike he actually is in every other route

Most posters on Yea Forums have significant brain damage.

I hope Sparks Liner High at least gets a short OVA or something. It's too good of a scene to not animated.

Attached: shirou as long as it works.png (491x335, 287K)

Is the third movie already out?

>Most posters on Yea Forums have significant brain damage.
I blame the shounen spics

Seeing Yea Forums go from adoring One Piece for being a wacky adventure manga/anime, to hating it, to loving naruto/bleach/dragonball over the years was really fucking bizarre. It's like seeing generations grow, leave and get replaced over time.

What are you talking about? OP discussions are mostly positive.

give me my fucking light and darkness remix

Will it be Kino?

Attached: 1534841971428.jpg (500x555, 55K)

lol no

Thus eliminating everything that's interesting about him as a character.

You know how VN Heracles is able to fights Saber even with graveyard terrain disadvantage and then deflects Caladbolg from Archer? Anime Saber kills him once and then Caladbolg kills him again.

Gae Bolg isn't about rewinding time, its about reversing causality so the fact of the spear piercing the chest was already written into reality, thus the world will bend over backward to make that event happen no matter how nonsensical it would appear, like even if Lancer thrusted backward, reality would make the spear appear to bend in impossible way to fit the written reality on the first pass, thrusting the spear at all is just a formality

Sasaki executing a complete Tsubame Gaeshi version against Saber in their first encounter. When in the VN he was only able to execute the incomplete Tsubame Gaeshi due to not having enough room for the proper stance/footwork.

Rin's fight against Caster was ruined because Rin relies on the element of surprise. She was suppose lull Caster into a game of pure magic battle while she edges closer and closer to her, and at the critical moment (like using the last magical clash as a cover) IMMEDIATELY charge in with her magically reinforced martial arts (So Caster wouldn't have prepared a physical barrier beforehand)

Archer vs Shirou isn't even about actual combat strength, the actual battle was a battle of ideals, in which Shirou was only able to get a free critical hit due to the effects of his words on Archer. And Archer in that fight was more concerned with taking out his anger on Shirou and beating the ideals out of him.

You know how VN Gil was counter anything GoB tried and have a higher volumes of firing while Shirou had him unbalanced in melee combat the whole time? In the anime, Gil was usually at a distance and simply refused to pull the Ea. Then he finally thought, eh, maybe, he left himself wide open. And timing out UBW was apparently an option

sabercucks and rhinokeks eternally SEETHING

>to loving naruto/bleach/dragonball over the years was really fucking bizarre.
Newfag spotted. Bleach has always been part of Yea Forums culture.

so this is where most c*nnies are produced and delivered to all boards

Depends on how they do Nine Bullet Revolver

>sabercucks seething
I'm sure they are shaking in their boots.

Attached: Dfah9rkXcAEW2kM~2.jpg (775x1200, 273K)

Imagine actually fucking going down the sakura route
Imagine ACTUALLY going down the rin route

Saberchads, RISE UP

Yes, because Takeuchi is the ultimate Saberbro. How does it feel knowing that even the artist behind Rin and Sakura likes Saber more?

Attached: 1451493623246.png (1068x1068, 409K)

when's the BD for the second movie coming out?

Maybe if you take Nasu's Randian subversion of heroism at face value by ignoring how he wrote the whole thing so that only someone with his approved morality could be successful.
Right down to the wish granting machine being evil and broken. It's a ground up effort.

I know Takeuchi loves Saber a lot but he could have drawn his #1 goddess better than this.
Also why the heck do Ishtar, Mashu and Sakura have ahoge now

Attached: IMG_9483.jpg (1920x1440, 1.64M)

End of August.

Attached: D-Or6ZQUYAEgL30.jpg (878x1024, 133K)

Ahoge is god.

HF got a Sakura loving biased director who enjoyed the route clearly. Who even gave extra scenes that added to the overall flavor of the route showing how Sakura and Shirou met.

UBW was by the numbers garbage that people hated at the time and claimed it "Had no monologues" and "Ninja flipping Shirou", and other issues. The art in particular had people screaming that Rin was a rhino and some other memes. People say it was the best thing ever retroactively because they already prefered that route and want to say whatever that route has is the best.

Nasu praised Sudou for "being able to do what he couldn't" in regards to HF and RN.

>forever the king of cucks

Don't care cause Sakura is beloved among the rest of TM staff. Miura, director of UBW, is a Sakurafag too. So is another Ufotable director, and Sudou clearly is one as well.

Attached: D-3lNRMUYAAVbn5.jpg (849x1200, 183K)

So what got announced? Just HF3 and the FGO movies?

The movie will come and go and Sakura will still be the less popular of the three.

this seems like it would be very odd to adapt to animation but the source is kino enough that it might work

I'm not a Sakurafag, but I want to fuck Sakura so bad. How can one girl be a cute cinnamon roll and an erotic slut at the same time?

Upcoming figures like dress versions of Sakura/Saber/Rin for the 15th anniversary. More merch in general. First key visual for HF3 was revealed along with another PV. FGO shit.

Attached: 1564789328922.jpg (800x550, 30K)

HF3 Trailer and F/GO Camelot movie trailer.

>Sakura will still be the less popular of the three.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Attached: 1562092125244.jpg (828x1200, 231K)

>UBW was by the numbers garbage that people hated at the time and claimed it "Had no monologues" and "Ninja flipping Shirou", and other issues.
UBW was fucking incredible so anyone who shits on it is a monkey brained retard. It not only faithfully adapted the route perfectly it even enhanced aspects of it.
>"Had no monologues"
Unnecessary, the importance in the inner monologues was transferred well to visual format in a "show don't tell" manner.
> "Ninja flipping Shirou",
Literally one time in a fight vs. Archer after time had passed and only after they had established he was gaining Archer's techniques.
>The art in particular had people screaming that Rin was a rhino and some other memes.
If you actually think memes legitimize anything you're fucking stupid. The art style was fine.
> People say it was the best thing ever retroactively
There is a big divide on people who can actually appreciate what the UBW anime did and those with knee-jerk reactions because they got animation instead of watching a zoom-in of a still image with mouthflaps monologuing for 10 minutes straight. The monologues were fine in visual novel format but an anime needed visual substance and the UBW anime provided it.
>already prefered that route and want to say whatever that route has is the best.
Anyone can easily say this about you and your love for HF, so let's not go down this path.
>Nasu praised Sudou for "being able to do what he couldn't" in regards to HF and RN.
Nasu is a very humble man and looks upon himself critically. Most authors and artists are like this and the japanese in particular are a very polite sort of people.

The UBW anime surpassed my expectations which were already high. The only gripe I have is the use of CG for the reality marble, and too many flashing lights and random explosions in certain fight scenes.

Attached: fqnldJO.jpg (800x529, 149K)

>my expectations
ok and not everyone agrees with you. so what now?

The sound design for the weapons clashing against each other was pretty bad as well.

Then you are free to state why you think the way they do and we can have a discussion.
Or you can be a vague passive aggressive twat, your choice.
I liked it. The VN sound effects were pretty sweet. The music wasn't bad either but removing Ever Present Feeling was a big fucking mistake. That track was powerful.

Attached: japanese man performing culture.gif (640x480, 423K)

So why was Saber trying to release Angry Manjew and kill billions of people? I don't think even a tyrant version of King Arthur would have thought that slaughtering 99% of the planet for no reason would be a good idea. She's still "Lawful" Evil after all.

Attached: 1502491927916.png (512x512, 17K)

Not either of them. I liked the UBW adaptation, but I didn't like the random j-pop. I also find Rin x Shirou to be the weakest pairing of the three so there's that too.

>Ever present feeling

Agreed, there was an edit on YouTube that had that song instead but it doesn't impact me as much. I hope HF will have Ever present feeling played during Rin vs Sakura

>So why was Saber trying to release Angry Manjew and kill billions of people?
the more pure a person, the more the shadow affects them which is why dark!sakura and dark!saber act the way they do

>random K-pop

if you actually paid attention to the song, the you'll see that it fits with said scene. Read the lyrics and you'll understand.

>but I didn't like the random j-pop.
Fair, it was jarring to me at first but after a couple of rewatches I actually love it now and the lyrics fit perfectly. Specifically the "my story ends in pain, but I'll be alright" part was nice.
>I also find Rin x Shirou to be the weakest pairing of the three so there's that too.
I'm glad the romance was so thin in UBW. It was definitely not a route that could have benefited from a heavier focus on pairings and romance. Shirou himself is not a romantic person. Neither is Rin. They're both mature for their age, bold and straightforward.

I've read the lyrics, you moron. I like the song, but I still think they should have played it during the credits as a special ending.

The usage of the song in the scene was perfect imo because it was the culmination of Shirou coming to a realisation and understanding of his dream.

>Teenagers

mature shouldn't be used to describe Shirou at all. Shirou is the compete opposite of a "mature" person.

have sex

HF3, Camelot PV and Babylonia ep 0. According to those who went to Fes today and the guest's reactions, it seems like the episode is really emotional. It is currently trending #2 in Japan too.

You can be mature and have lofty, unrealistic ideals.

Return to Avalon was announced, but it's not a Fate route adaptation. It's a Takeuchi artbook.

Attached: 1482343838995.png (770x698, 483K)

When will we get Babylonia ep 0 online?

>why did fate manage to flourish for years and years while dies irae fated into obscurity?

Most of the cast in Dies Irae is not interesting. Bey, Snek, Trifa, Rusalka, and Beatrice range from okay to good; all of the rest of them are lame to incredibly shitty. The absolute worst characters are Schreiber (gay animalistic retard) and Ren himself (non-character whose power-up is simultaneously laughably predictable and boringly executed). The setting of Dies Irae is not interesting. Despite being a story about superpowered Nazis, Masada somehow felt compelled to have it take place in a generic Japanese town and for much of the story to occur at a Japanese high school. All of the stuff about the Throne and its history, which is actually interesting, gets practically no focus despite being the object of the story. Perhaps most significantly, Dies Irae has no thematic. Regardless of what you think of FSN, its thematic--the nature of heroism--adds considerable staying power to the story. FSN came out in 2004, and people on Yea Forums still discuss the merits of Shirou's ideals, Saber's actions before and throughout the story, Archer's actions before and throughout the story, etc regularly to this very day. I don't dislike Dies Irae but can you honestly say it had a unifying theme? A compelling theme? "HOWEVER," "I love all and everything!" and "I wish time would stop forever" are amusing catchphrases, but that is all they are.

It's a shame that Pantheon failed before it could become reality, because it might have been able to rectify all of these things except for Schreiber being a thing.

>hating on schreiber
What are you, gay?

Fate basic premise is very rehashable. Dies Irae is not.

>Newtype

>literally surpassed Rin in popularity before Presage Flower even came out

Sakura and Saber were trying to destroy the grail.

They all killed themselves

Except that if that was true, they had all day to do it. Sakura literally only had to use a command seal "Saber, destroy the Holy Grail". Or Saber could have just done it herself.

They had to wait for the right moment to kill Zouken and True Assassin first. They didn't do that until shortly before Sakura contacted Shirou and Rin.

>kill Zouken and Assassin
>okay shall we destroy the grail?
>no I'm just gonna sit around and kill Rin first lmao

*tell Shirou and Rin to escape just in case, only for Rin to go full bitch mode and say she'll kill Sakura

To be fair, she wasn't exactly the most logical at that point, she was solely lashing out at perceived wrongs instead of doing something that would actually solve her problems. Hence her moment of clarity realizing what I just said when she thought she killed Rin for real

We really did get a key visual, I knew it'd be the case with the key visuals for the previous two movies on display.

I cant wait.

Attached: l3Bpz3N.jpg (800x600, 56K)

Sparks Liner High will probably integrated a little into anime. They should show some Shirou vs Saber fighting.

UBWtard here. I love HF too.

Winter passed before I knew it, and it's Spring.
The scenery is dyed pink, without a trace of cold days.
I keep walking on, weighing what we've lost and what we've gained.
------------Well.
The story of this town has ended, but our story is just beginning.
The end roll will come in the distant future.
It looks like it'll be another clear day tomorrow, and my vacation's just starting.
Lets look forward to the new day, the new future.
I can see us leisurely walking down the hill road.
Well.
Let's go see the flowers we promised to see-------

Attached: 28c6aa2461bef86ed17e371ef8def04b.jpg (480x960, 56K)

Attached: EBBG3ryVUAA8Pcl.webm (600x338, 571K)

I hope they actually watch the flowers by themselves thia time, I never understood why Rider and Rin came along aswell. They should at least go alone once because of their promise and then go with everyone else.

I'm a HFag and I don't care much for the HF adaptation. Fucking up Kirei and Illya is inexcusable.

They already fucked up Kirei scenes, so unless they insert them into the 3rd movie somehow, it won't be as good as the VN

What is it with shitposters insisting Kirei was shafted? He didn't get much before the final 2 days, and part of what he got was shown.

Fuck. I wanted Kieri + Shirou's fight and Sakura in denial about Shirou's death. Now we'll never have true kino.

>they already fucked up Kirei scenes
>the only thing missing is him explaining to Shirou to not remove the shroud

Was there a live thread? Feels a bit weird this one is so slow but I couldn't find one looking for fate threads.

Nevermind.

plus his whole introspection on being a broken human being who hates being like that. kind of important.

Attached: ec76a6bc705d3b8620431b791ddbb761.jpg (340x412, 25K)

You now they'll probably add everything relevant to Kirei, including his flashback, in the movie where he's actually relevant, right?
What the movies covered, both Kirei and Ilya are walking infodumps and little else. They get their best scenes forest onwards.

>Illya getting randomly crushed by a rock is kino

Rider is their waifu, they had to bring her.

>Then the HF movies come out which are high quality, well received and have graphic on screen sex, which is the single most definitive way to argue who the "true" choice in a game.

Except not really. Heaven's Feel literally can't work without Sakura having an ACTUAL insatiable lust for cock. There's a reason half of Shinji's job is porking her, wanting penis so damn badly is an integral part of her character.

So while Shiro accepting that he has to toss his hot dog down Sakura's hot glue splattered hallway is sweet, it's not Nasu saying "See u guis she's the canon girl."

It's literally him saying "She has magical worms in her that makes her have an incredible physical and psychological dependence on cock cream."

Come to think of it maybe it's just Nasu admitting she's actually a woman, and a really lewd one at that

Attached: heh.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Too bad Realta Nua where she's a virgin who drinks blood destroys your entire shitpost, huh?

Which clearly is not how Nasu intended it, hence the new anime adaptation follows the original VN. Faggot.

Cause they haven’t read the VN.

>anime adaptation
Secondary. Also, even the anime version has her drinking blood and Shirou calling her pure.

The adaptation is a mix of both, you idiot. There’s the rape of the original VN, and the blood-sucking from RN. Nasu himself praised Sudou for being able to do what he couldn’t with the route.

>it's not Nasu saying "See u guis she's the canon girl."
Yeah, but this is.

Attached: fsntrueend.jpg (800x1200, 308K)

Nice.

Attached: 7AA345CF-2158-4D81-942A-F336E1CB9F7C.jpg (400x511, 64K)

What route would Kiritsugu approve of?

HF

Heaven's Feel.

Attached: sayonarakiritsugusensei.jpg (868x596, 58K)

>rins anime being shit
Retarded secondaries don’t get to have opinions
>HF gud because sex so it canon guise
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HF
Fuck capeshit ideals

HF since he wouldn’t Shirou to follow his own path.

You could've just laughed at him for saying it'd be hard to put Kirei into the third movie, and then pretending he read the VN.

Literally HF, he wants Shiro to be happy and not a retard who follows his elf destructive ideals.

Normal shirou is ugly as fuck

The one with the lowest death count, obviously. I suppose that's Fate since Caster gets away with killing more bystanders in UBW.

Literally rides cocks for money.

Attached: Ishtar Rider.jpg (602x1024, 127K)

Shirou is helping the reconstruction effort for Issei's temple as soon as he gets back on his feet, which was only shortly before the epilogue takes place, so he has all the time in the world to decide his route from there, but considering the first thing he does is help with Fuyuki, the boy seems fine. Sakura is also doing her part in sealing the ritual, while also doing cleanup around the city as Rin notes when she takes a look around town when coming back from the Clock Tower. As for Shirou's body, the body he gets molds itself to his soul, and medicine made for humans works for him, plus Sakura plans to literally bankrupt herself to get the best quality vessel anyway despite the only issue being the flow of magical energy. For that matter, Sakura herself still has the aftereffects of AM in the True End, she just ignores them to take care of Shirou. Rin basically says "I would have done something if she would just act like she was hurting, but she refused".

>elf destructive ideals

Attached: âLâââXâ^ü[Ääò×02i(ï¯).png (521x584, 262K)

The natural evolution of Rin.

Someone actually thought my post from yesterday was good enough to save? Thanks for fixing the typo as well.

Nice rhinos and handshake you got there.

Attached: can't even enjoy a cup of tea without being attacked by the rhino.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Mind of steel faggots.

No he wouldn't. Kiritsugu wouldn't approve of someone else following his method because at heart he's a self-centered egotist. It's only okay for him to kill because he's the only person who should kill.

That's the one he would approve of the least.

I can't fucking wait, lads.

Attached: shirou_sakura_big_hug.jpg (576x1024, 89K)

Eh, I prefer Normal, i'm a sucker for bittersweet endings. True is just too convenient and diabetes inducing for my tastes.

They don't meet her in the HF epilogue, but I could see it happening. I hope they expand some more on what the characters felt after the war.

Kiritsugu just wants Shirou to be happy, any of the good ends wouldn't disappoint him.

His gigautist son actually becoming a good enough mage to reach Avalon would probably be the most surprising

>Let's go see the flowers we promised to see
Even more reason to think they'll add the promise scene to Lost butterfly. Don't disappoint me on this, Ufo.

KnK isn’t the HF epilogue, user. It’s a completely different TM work.

Was the promise scene not included in the theatrical release? I swear it was, but if that’s not the case then we got it in the BD going by one trailer.

Well, he says it as a voiceover while grabbing the knife, who knows if they'll change the scene that much.

I know she didn't show up in the original route, but they shoe-horned a Waver cameo into UBW so I'm hoping for the best. Hell, Alba of all people got a cameo in F/Z, the least they can do is show Touko in the instance where she's actually very relevant.

>Let's go see the flowers we promised to see
Reminds me of Kohaku's ending with the sunflower field. Nasu sure does like to repeat himself.

>TRUE END CONFIRMED
if Fate/stay night finally end, everyone is winning

You don't call a girl Sakura in your winter VN if you don't intend to have an ending like that.

They mention Aoko in the HF epilogue, but she doesn't show up, I know it's a different work.
Yeah, that's why I think it's possible, plus giving Aoko a cameo in what's most likely to be the last anime adaptation of the original Fate/ would be a nice touch.

Not every character named after a flower type needs that kind of ending. Kohaku's name just means amber, for one thing.

I always thought Sakura behind a worm ridden oyajii obsessed rape slut was an unfair characterization. I mean HF WAS THE BEST ROUTE

what a coincidence that worms are attracted to both as well

But in Sakura's case, her name was really relevant, in both of her endings, all spring.

>Aoko
You meant Touko, right?

Fate.

I don't recally seeing it in the camrip, and I was explicitly waiting for it.
Thing is, they showed these two images in some video in twitter like 3 months ago. I forgot what the video was about, though.

Attached: promise.png (1352x1186, 930K)

Nah. It’s literally HF that he would approve of.

>illya is fucking dead
>100s of people are fucking dead

Nope.

Yeah, that. What a dumb mistake.

user, he wouldn’t want Shirou to follow his path. The only reason I could see him opposing HF is due to Illya, but that’s it. He died a hollow man full of regrets due to the path he took.

Ilya inevitably dies in every single end, you know.

wouldn't he be proud of Shirou in fate for showing that there can be such a thing as a hero?

maybe they found a way to save her in the Fate route
it's not impossible

Fate shirou doesn't follow Kiritsugu's path either, it is only the timeline where he fucks up and becomes Archer or the MoS where he actually does.

Yes, yes it is. She's an Einzbern homunculus and only they'd know how to fix her, but they won't .

>maybe
Operative word. It’s not canon that she’s saved for good. Illya dying in every single end is a fact. True!HF end at least let’s her go out with a bang.

He’s does follow his path cause he sticks to his ideals. That’s the point. Fate and UBW Shirou don’t stray. He might not become EMIYA, but life still won’t be simple and comfy since becoming a hero for humanity isn’t a simple or comfy task.

are you SERIOUSLY trying to use that argument when the ENTIRETY of Type Moon works are all about more exceptions to supposedly ironclad rules than fucking magic the gathering rules text?

nevermind post-fsn shit like Sieg and Mash, if Shirou can reach avalon he can stuff a loli into a bottle long enough to fix her

She dies, in a couple of years tops.
It's one of the saving graces about the fate end, how bittersweet it is for Ilya and Shirou, which makes it kinda beautiful.
If you want something sugarcoated, go play UBW good.

Can you keep your headcanon out of this? As it stands, with the canon info we have, Illya inevitable dies in every single end and Nasu never once hinted at anything different.

even if there's a 99% chance that she will die there is still a 1% chance that they might save her.
I choose to believe that she survives in the fate route.
she needs a happy ending badly.

Sakurafags are so cute, based twinks and trannies made to get BRED into submission.

Still not canon.

If we're talking about fucking fanfiction-tier what-ifs, might as well run with that doujin where Ilya saves Shirou by placing his soul in her body. At least that got some mileage out of it.

Attached: 1564654811518.jpg (580x710, 50K)

The movie trio is all about shilling wormslut

Ilya was never a priority

It's not canon that she died either

IIRC she talks about how things could have gone differently after Shirou says something if only he'd said it a few days earlier.

>It's not canon
It's literally a fact that she inevitably dies in every single end. What's not clicking?

What with this inevitable stuff?
You seriously think that Shirou and the people he knows can't find a way to save her?

Will they have wedding bands in the epilogue?

Attached: D2LVXsiUwAATg2g.jpg (1199x875, 55K)

our time has come sakurachads. feels good

Attached: 1410081390558.jpg (800x450, 135K)

If they can transfer Shirou soul to a doll, sure as fuck that Illya can be saved in a similar manner

>You seriously think that Shirou and the people he knows can't find a way to save her?
This is all your headcanon, user. I ask you again, what's not clicking? Nothing about saving Illya was mentioned, but if you can prove me wrong then go ahead.

Stop acting like there is absolutely zero chance for her to live.
That is just as much your headcanon.

It's not headcanon cause her dying is very much a fact. If you can prove me wrong then go ahead.

>Kiritsugu approving of Illya's death
lmao

>user doesn't know that the VN stated that Illya has less than a year to live in the Fate route

Attached: 1506799166366.jpg (539x595, 47K)

We talk about Kiritsugu tho

She dies anyway.

I don't care about proving anything, it's a fact that there is a chance that a miracle occurred and that Illya survives.
It was never even explicitly stated that she dies only that she will die in the future.
It's not a fact.

>only that she will die in the future.
In less than one year, but nice job ignoring that.

But it is nor unavoidable. Kotomine death will always happen regardless of the outcome of the HGW, that's why in F/HA manjew had to bring Karen as there wasn't a timeline where Kotomine could be alive a year later.
But Illya is different, while she's almost assured to die in less than a year, THERE ARE timelines where she's still alive a year later, that's why she can appear in HA

Lmao shirouxsaber is canon
sorry sakuratard

>THERE ARE timelines where she's still alive a year late
Yea, and none of them belong to any of the ends we got in F/SN.

whens the third movie out in English?
I really want to be done with this garbage franchise but s/n was okay and ubw was amazing so I'm desperately hoping for this to be disappearance tier

Seethe some more.

Attached: canoncouples.jpg (1635x1199, 351K)

How is that relevant to the discussion though?

files.catbox.moe/s09h7s.webm

why the fuck has nasu not revealed his face yet

>whens the third movie out in English?
Spring Song will release Spring 2020. With the first film, we got its release one month after Japan did, but with the second, we had to wait a few months. Hopefully they release as soon as possible cause the season was clearly a main inspo for release date.

Attached: DxLuU_MVYAAnNDj.jpg (1200x840, 112K)

>why the fuck has nasu not revealed his face yet

Attached: n98250-pTs9OI6iXVCM.jpg (230x315, 20K)

that guy is involved with fgo, not nasu.

user...

First pic that came up when I googled his name so I figured he finally revealed himself, but I guess not. The guy just probably likes his privacy, though I know some people think it's because Nasu is really a woman.

>what is last episode

I fucking hate Rin but Ishtar turns me on

Takeuchi's fanfic.

Thank you user!

Takeuchi fanfic that wasn't even suppose to be a thing, and an ending that wasn't even included in the special 15th anniversary video.

Attached: 1564772447531.jpg (470x645, 98K)

Do anyone have a link to watch it online HD?

Lost butterfly i mean

>Do anyone have a link to watch it online HD?
user....the movie isn't even out yet. its not out until next year's spring

yes

Attached: Toilet-chan.jpg (596x782, 250K)

Seething sakuratards

God I hope so

But HA is only 6 months after FSN

Only ones seething are the Saberfags who thought the Fate route would be announced, and Rintards who have been seething since the trilogy has been announced.

Attached: 1547389457427.jpg (640x1080, 105K)

It's probably tied with her starting to function as a holy grail, Shirou drawing from Archer's arm killed him in less than a day, now imagine what Illya had to dealt with absorbing up to 6 heroic spirits into her.

Because she's useless?

True end in theaters, plus good end with BDs.

Don't forget Shiki and Akiha

How would a magus go about banging touko?

Attached: touko.jpg (474x474, 25K)

Who else should give Sakura her present if not Shirou? Shinji?

Compliment her beautuful red hair

>ignores how Ufotable was clearly going for a pairing theme here
Cope.

Attached: D8TX3VRV4AEiex6.jpg (1200x960, 112K)

Caster only takes enough that it doesn't kill them though

*gilxsaber

Attached: canon_couples.jpg (450x392, 50K)

Cute.

Attached: canoncouplesaccordingtoufotable.jpg (2112x1035, 439K)

What's tanjiro doing there?

KnY is an Ufotable adaptation.

The only acceptable Gil x Artoria ship is Kid Gil x Artoria Lily

Attached: 1555673120155.png (500x668, 206K)

Attached: 1555728642307.png (500x668, 255K)

As a fan of all three routes, I find this whole UBWtard or HFfag arguments to be utterly retarded.

Best Wife is Shirou then Sakura, Rin or Saber.

They're re-releasing the Deen version of Fate. Maybe you'll have better luck next anniversary, Saberfags.

Attached: 1527194422601.jpg (763x589, 48K)

Attached: 1552476157770.png (500x462, 208K)

Attached: 1548002907341.png (427x768, 459K)

Bullshit. Sakura can't be an unattainable fantasy when Shirou already unquestioningly has her at the start of the story.

I watched the first movie and didn't understand anything bros

Story is over so that hardly matters, and it's the most natural conclusion to his character.

>>they already fucked up Kirei scenes
>>the only thing missing is him explaining to Shirou to not remove the shroud

Heaven's Feel is the last route so no shit it's the 'Ending'

This is excluding End of the Dream.

>Shirou already unquestioningly has her at the start of the story.
He doesn't know that though. Just like he didn't know that Rin was secretly harboring feelings for him. To Shirou, Sakura is the pure and beautiful kouhai he shouldn't be thinking about in that way while Rin is the school idol.

It was literally all of Fate/Stay Night's anniversary

Kinda shit it's only DEEN/Stay Night and not something cool.

I heard child gilgamesh can be summoned
would he kill his master?

I don't really give a shit, I'm watching for Kotomine.

As a Rinfag I can confirm I'm not seething, I was pretty hyped and glad HF was getting an adaptation.

I like Rin's role in HF.

>, I find this whole UBWtard or HFfag arguments to be utterly retarded.
Cause it is. You're suppose to enjoy all three routes, all three versions of Shirou, and all his romances. Sure you could have a favorite, but there's no need to pretend every route didn't have it's highs & lows. It doesn't really come down to the routes anyways, it's more about the love interests/heroines of said routes. It also becomes super messy due to the war Rinfags and Sakurafags have with each other. Basically, it comes down to Rinfags not believing Sakura is worth all the trouble Shirou goes through and they hate how he abandons his ideals for her.

Attached: letsgohomesakura.jpg (800x600, 125K)

Are they?

Child Gil is not at all like his adult self and in fact hates his adult self. Adult Gil wants to fuck Child Gil.

So no, he won't kill you as long as you don't steal his treasures or try to betray him. Then again normal Gil probably won't kill you either, he didn't even touch Tokiomi himself despite him being the epitome of boredom but got Kirei to do it only after he found out Tokiomi was planning on betraying him.

She sacrifices herself though. He’d approve Heaven’s Feel because one of his biggest fears before his death was that Shirou would end up like him. He’d be glad to know that in HF Shirou decided to purse just a bit of personal happiness for himself, the old man probably has nightmares about what happened inside the grail on a daily basis

Pffffthahahaha!

yea and ubw boxset too

The line is still there in Realta Nua, proving the line is about HF being the canon end.

>gil won't kill you either
I wouldn't be so sure bout that
I'd be pretty scared if I summoned him

Has he killed a single master outright? The only one I can think of are some CCC bad ends

Their war isn't even that complex it's just braindead fags who haven't actually read the VN.

Unfortunately the thread OP is fucking garbage so there's bound to be some shitposting. UBW and HF are both great, but I prefer HF and just let it at that, too.

Oh nonononono

Oh I'm laffin

Cute.

>Dies Irae has no thematic.
Dies Irae's theme is overturning a predetermined. This is literally all Mercurius' 10 minute prologue is about and everyone manages to do it, even Snek himself. I agree with the rest, although I'd say Kei was an entertaining heroine (the only one really) even if she's a moron.

a predetermined fate*

Gross, she has worms
See fate zero

You already knew the sameface, now get ready for the same hair

She gets dewormed
Read the VN

This. UBW is juvenile shit. Let the world burn and get the girl. Should've chosen Illya though.

The line is probably just referencing the fact that HF was the last route intended to be played. Sakurafags are delusional about this. The closest true-ultimate-fuckstravaganza-ultra-canon-end would be Last Episode which wasn't added until Takeuchi got depressed because he felt his waifu got shafted. All endings are canon and all the true/good/bad endings hold the same weight.

Attached: 1563929278751.jpg (181x181, 36K)

>replying to retards

>It's ridiculous how much Shirou has to lose to in order to give Sakura a happy end
THIS.
Also, in the end of the route the evil thoughts already corrupted her mind. Why the fuck even bother?

>replying to sakurafags
ftfy though it was redundant

>nasu quite literally states the route he appears in is the most canon
>he shows up in HF and only HF
what did nasu mean by this

Attached: 1549913443420.jpg (192x307, 22K)

>probably
So, your wishful thinking? Remember, had that been the case, they would have updated the line in Realta Nua due to LE being added there.
>samefagging

>due to LE being added there.
LE is just Takeuchi fanfic. Nasu wasn't even on board with it since he felt the fanfic ending was a slap in the face to her original bittersweet ending. Obviously he eventually gave in, but LE was never suppose to be a thing and it's basically a consolation prize for Takeuchi and the Saberfags. Robot Man was the original ending we were suppose to get. No point in arguing with tertiaries.

Is it not more likely the translation is wonky or that leaving the line in was merely an oversight? Keep in mind they were intending to have an Illya route be behind HF so it wasn't that HF was exactly that special.

>Is it not more likely the translation is wonky or that leaving the line in was merely an oversight?
This is the definition of coping.

>consolation prize
Implying she didn't deserve it you faggot? I'll fucking fight you m8 I swear on me mum. Saber easily had the most bittersweet ending in the VN. Nasu is a hack who doesn't care for happy endings.

Attached: 1518021959306.jpg (800x1132, 68K)

Still Saber best, lmao

Attached: I-ql7TBS554.jpg (1080x836, 130K)

>they would have updated the line in Realta Nua due to LE being added there.
no they wouldn't have, your reading comprehension is just garbage

>the translation is wonky or that leaving the line in was merely an oversight?
Nope, it literally says, and was voiced as such
>Fate/Stay nightの真エンディング (can't remember if the name of the VN was in western alphabet or katakana, probably katakana)
And Ilya's route was scraped early on, so that has no bearing.

You can hear the original line in . They say "shin no ending", which specifically refers to it being the VN ending that's the true one out of the various routes. They would have used another word such as "owari" if they only meant that it was the end of the VN.
>they were intending to have an Illya route be behind HF so it wasn't that HF was exactly that special.
Pretty sure Ilya's route would go before Sakura's, what with the two of them representing winter and spring respectively.

>Keep in mind they were intending to have an Illya route be behind HF so it wasn't that HF was exactly that special.
We have no idea how the order of the routes would have gone. All we know is that Stay/Night was suppose to be about Sakura and Illya while Fate was suppose to be about Saber and Rin, but the Illya route was scrapped for various reasons. Not like it matters cause they still decided to add in such a line at the end of the day.

True ending as in the true ending of HF, and HF ending is the grand finale. Last episode is more like an epilogue

Was there EVER any doubt that it would be the true ending? It's Sudou directing. He's a massive Sakurafag. Anything less than giving Sakura the world won't cut it. Even if True end was thematically shit.

>One is the grand finale, the true ending of FATE/STAY NIGHT
Keep coping.

Attached: DuEw7WGV4AEaWWX.jpg (494x498, 31K)

>[Fate/Stay Night] no shin no ending desu!

You have caused confusion and delay.

>s in the true ending of HF
No, it literally says the true ending to Fate/Stay night, not to heaven's feel. Taiga first says that, then Ilya splits the endings for HF.
It's just as canon as it gets that Nasu intended HF true to be the final, true end to the whole VN.

Doesn't contradict my post in any way

I am going to be seething until this gets an anime.

Attached: 30748208_p0.jpg (800x1162, 287K)

>it literally says the true ending to Fate/Stay night, not to heaven's feel
which is the exact same thing

Consolation prize for Takeuchi and the Saberfags, you fucking idiot. Learn how to read. Saber gets a bittersweet ending in her route, and shitty endings in every other route, with the exception of Sunny Days. LE was fanfic solely written for the Saberfags who wanted to witness her happy ending.

>the true ending of a route is the true ending of a whole novel
Nope, not how it works. Face and UBW have a true end, but that's not the true end to the whole VN, which is the debate here.

You keep trying to argue that the True End is simply the end to the final route, when it's stated by Taiga that it's the grand finale to the VN as a whole. Let's not forget this . You're either being willfully obtuse, or you're just genuinely stupid.

it does but then touko makes him a new body. (I'm still not exactly sure what heavens feel does)

HF is the last route you retard, the end of the whole VN

I'm not trying to argue that at all

Ilya saved his soul which should've died with imitation of 3rd sorcery.

You see what heaven's feel does through the whole novel, it's the most evident magic used in the setting.
Materialization of the soul, literally how servants are summoned, is heaven's feel.

No

Why was the Third Magic considered lost when Justeaze was able to use it and the HGW system is built upon it?

As a Sakurafag, I wish these canon discussions would cease. No ending is more canon than the rest which is the entire point of a VN. If Nasu and Takeuchi wanted only one canon ending, they would given us just that. Instead we got three different love interests, and despite Takeuchi being the biggest Saberfag in existence, in an interview he even calls all three girls the wives of Shirou. All endings, including the bad ones, are canon.

Attached: 1547289951515.png (700x541, 183K)

Who actually thought they'd animate a bad end though?

Secondarhinos, everyone.

Attached: 75903001_p1.jpg (1361x1761, 179K)

>imitation
it was the real deal though wasn't it

Because it died with Justeaze and you can only use it in really specific ways in the HGW.
Ilya uses as really crappy version of it as she becomes the grail and is enough to save Shirou and make his soul "shape" his puppet body.

Einzberns had only some weaker limited applications of 3rd magic by then, not the true thing. Kinda like Rin can't claim the she truly has 2nd sorcery with only gemsword.

The real deal would have literally given Shirou a body by using his soul as a basis.
Instead, she was forced to put him into a flower.

Doesn't change the fact that HF is garbage. The Sakura pandering is far exceeding that of Nero.

But I thought that the original user of the Third (not Justeaze) had passed on without ever giving it away?

>The Sakura pandering
Whoa, it's almost like it's her own route.

>UBWfags

Attached: ubw is a gateway of the worst kind.jpg (900x720, 152K)

She still could do enough to design the whole system based on it because the grail allowed it.
But the true magic was lost, yes.

Woah, its almost like you completely missed the point because its across multiple mediums. Then again, i can forgive you if you didnt play garbage like Extra since that had full on Sakura shit as well.

Only CCC, because Nasu is a huge Sakurafag himself and it helps with promoting the movies.
Imagine being forced to write Saberfasces for years when all you want is write Sakurafaces.

Almost as if the first Extra game shafted her and needed to make up for it, huh?

>The Sakura pandering is far exceeding that of Nero.
Nothing in anything Type-Moon has ever or will ever exceed Nero pandering.

>He hasn't seen the cancerous Sakura invasion in FGO

Saber pandering. Nero herself was meant to be bait for saberfags

You mean after Rin's Babylonia?
Or general saberfaces?

Yeah, they put so much effort into Parvati, right? If anything, FGO is one of the few remaining mediums that's still mistreating her. Kama almost made up for it, but then the end of her event had to shit all over her.

>He hasn't seen the cancerous Sakura invasion in FGO
Saber has more clones. Who cares? We got Kama this year, and that's it.

>they put so much effort into Parvati
The artist got a bunch of backlash for that.

Attached: DL16UTOU8AAAoGt copy.jpg (761x1200, 168K)

Found the Kiara fag.

Well deserved. Nasu deserved some backlash too, though, considering he was personally responsible for writing her, only to do absolutely nothing with her.

You forgot the pastebin link

man parvati could have been so nice if given to a proper artist. i don't understand why they went with blue of all color when an outfit of cream/gold/different pinks would have been perfect for her. blue and purple just don't go well alone unless you add silver and white into the mix like they did with melt.

>setting with lots of inhuman ultra monsters still lurking in the shadows of the modern era
>the villains tend to be middle management literally whos like disgruntled priests and molested maids

What a waste.

Divine Deeds Done Depressingly Cheap!

In all seriousness, her character and Event make for one of the most tasteful Jojo references of all time.

Attached: Beast of America.gif (412x223, 932K)

They turned archer vs shirou into an actual battle when in the VN it was basically just shirou exhausted and throwing himself into archer's attacks to survive

And all for a boring sub par lancer that is as boring as it can get.

Just because its the finale of the VN doesn't make it the "True End" of the VN retard.

also,
>taking anything a meme character like Taiga says seriously
Absolute state of sakurafags

>boring sub par lancer
She was super meta for a while and legit the best unit for some events.

>crossboarder tertiary doesn't know that the Tiger Dojo is word of god when it comes to VN endings
They quite literally say it's the true ending of the VN.

Attached: 1723677142892.jpg (775x1087, 240K)

>Taiga dojo is the meta commentary section of the VN
>tons of things related to its story, development and related material
>but no, this specific instance can'y be taken seriously because it goes against my opinion
>REEEEEEEE

I'm agree Sakurafriend. Though you should know it's braindead shitposting, I wish no one actually tried to seriously argue with them.

Attached: Du286EhUcAAS60U.jpg (600x853, 94K)

user...

Not as jarring as the l33t speak meme spouting epic win lol internet majority shift into a board where proper puncuation is a point of contention. But then, underage posters back then are now in their 30s.

Even by logic
>VN
>Heaven's Feel without Heaven's Feel
>all build up of lore for nothing

Nigga what you saying about Taiga?

Attached: ea9df403d5b344df42e44742c2e252b6.jpg (640x360, 17K)

>tons of things related to it's story
>meta gag ridden commentary is canon
Delusional. Absolutely seething.

Same here. The "Isekai as Shinji" threads were unironically more interesting than the these endless "muh route is more canon than yours" disputes.

Attached: senpai_intensifies.jpg (1280x918, 378K)

>tertiary reduced to nothing but /vg/ buzzwords

Attached: sakura www.png (362x547, 200K)

forever mad that all "rin" fanart now is red eyes and wrong

Enough. All of you.

Attached: 1530763275145.png (834x524, 259K)

>Sparks Liner getting animated
BONE

Attached: dada.png (760x684, 972K)

What made me sound like a tertiary?

Give me one good reason why anything from the Taiga doujo has weight enough to make any of the routes/ends more canon than the rest. The only reason it's Taiga and Illya is because Nasu felt they had nothing in common and had no interactions in the VN. The only reason either are there is to boost their screentime.

>Give me one good reason why anything from the Taiga doujo has weight enough to make any of the routes/ends more canon than the rest
The fact that the main purpose of the Taiga Dojo is to, you know, tell readers facts about the endings.
>The only reason it's Taiga and Illya is because Nasu felt they had nothing in common and had no interactions in the VN.
>what is the epilogue of Fate

>tell readers facts about the endings.
>facts
What facts?
>obvious bad/good choice presented
>"hey don't choose to do that you'll get rekt"
It tells them how not to be retarded, they were put in there to entice the reader to play and collect all the bad endings. You are simply giving way to much weight to something that was there to just give the player/reader busy work to pad out the time. It's retarded to consider something like this canon.

Taiga Dojos give some lore stuff to us though. Like how many lives of Berserker weakened Excalibur will take, for example.

They literally make fun of your exact reasoning in the affection point bad end Tiger Dojos. Also, facts such as information about scrapped routes and which ending is the canon one. There's also a lot of subtle foreshadowing regarding the main plot in them such as pic related.

Attached: she takes after her father.jpg (800x600, 172K)

Whatever helps sakurafags sleep at night I guess

>convenient
>literally has Sakura work her butt off and lose all the money she might have gotten out of the nightmare she lived for 11 years for a used body, still has aftereffects of AM, mana from the other side spilling into her uncontrollably
>Shirou is now an experimental example of the Third, don't know what will happen
>the couple are basically freaks who have to take the day one step at a time and have the Association love to make them lab rats
>convenient

It's anything but convenient and there was work for that happiness.

She looking gorgeous for the final film. The ribbon dress really gets me. What would it feel like touching it?

Attached: Dark_sakura.jpg (800x1131, 108K)

It would feel heavenly~

Attached: 23462874.jpg (600x900, 261K)

She looks incredible in this scene. This shot especially-that one strand of hair makes her look so much better for some reason-and she generally looks better with her hair down. It's probably because Sudou does the majority of her scenes.

Attached: EBBDwk0UcAIH3gZ.jpg (1334x750, 64K)

>dress
it's literally mana

They better show normal end in some blu ray bonus just to see old sakura and rin’s granddaughter

Is HF true end Shirou best Shirou?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

I want normal end as a bonus for this.

Attached: 48776965_p0.jpg (838x1080, 221K)

not reading the thread but i hope ppl arent celebrating them choosing the shitty disney cop-out ending

Anyone else hate when they miss that the ribbon is supposed to be on the right side? It bugs me a bit.

Attached: 1564855355347.jpg (1280x918, 361K)

It's mirrored.

Nope, the actual battle was in the DEEN movie. In the UBW anime it was "dude giant swords and slowmotion moonsteps lmao". Also shitty jpop.

>This is also why F/Z is the only good direct spin off of FSN, because it understood what made F/SN good and built upon it.
Quit lying out of your asshole

While having alternate end as bonus, I still would laugh hard if it will not happen.

Sometimes it is. Nasu sneaks lore into comedy all the time. Like the Zero Hanafuda game had Tokiomi saying he had plans to send Sakura to the Edelfelts, their relatives, being the one and only time we ever get commentary on his plans for adoption outside of the Matou. Or the fact that the defunct cell phone site's mascot girls are in fact a Conception Weapon of a Burial Agent, and a magical item of one of the DAA. Or that Rin and Sakura have special traits unique to them that Tokiomi told Kirei they had was snuck into a win quote Kirei has about Sakura regenerating despite it being a confirmed kill(meaning something outside of AM, since he doesn't mention it).

it won't be, that's a bad end

They'll do the same type of fake out 11eyes had, and make it a delusion like that Superhero ending shout out in the second movie.

Do you think Shirou could handle if Sakura went full on S femdom and awakened the inner sadistic ojou beast?

Aoko isn't the dollmaker Aozaki

Attached: sakkas.jpg (1280x918, 391K)

Attached: aruura.jpg (1280x918, 330K)

These movies will be largely forgotten after the 3rd movie as Saber gets her proper Fate movie true end.

The biggest loser in all of this is Rin, she already had a 2010 OVA by Deen and a full length 2-season TV show and she wasn't shilled as hard

I just wish they make short OVA of Sparks Liner High like they did with Sunny Days. The fight is too great to skip.

They could always combine both fights, have Rider weaken her enough for a proper 1 on 1.

Considering how he managed to fulfill Sakura's huge sexual urges in Heaven's Feel thanks to his stamina, he would become her ideal sexual partner to accomplish her wildest desires.

Attached: dark_sakura_2.gif (540x222, 2.99M)

Shirou will have to survive if they do it. The moment where his mind breaks and Saber accepting he's strong as they both lie on the ground is what I liked the most about SLH.

To this day, Nasu not delivering a dark Sakura bad end sex scene is the biggest crime of her route.

>forgotten
Delusional. It’s the most successful TM adaptation. Cope more.

I have such a vivid image of the last lines of the normal end. I guess it happens to everyone, given the fanart.

am i strange to say that i prefer the normal ending since it seemed to be most romantic and "fitting" for heaven's feel?

>ufotable
Soulless
>DEEN
Soul

There are lots of cool revelations in HF True, no matter who tries to shit on it. Rin gets made into an apprentice of Zelretch, so super secondary Rin fans can now fanfic it up with dimensional shenanigans. Sakura gets a cool old priest as her mentor, it'll be all good.

What happened to Sakura's clothes, actually? She was wearing them when she was screaming in the Einzbern castle before going full dark form, and then when Shirou uses rule breaker on her, she's nude.

It's a good ending in itself, but as an ending to both Shirou and Sakura's love story, it's absolutely awful because they never got to know real happiness together.

She probably put them in the same place she put Rin in Femme Fatale bad end.

it's romantic in the fact that they never get to be together in the end and sakura is the proverbial widow waiting for her hero to come home

it's a nice traditional ending

Yes, but both of their lives were fucking horrible, one is a rape victim with so many mental problems you can't even count them and the other is a guy who was a former robot.
Story-wise, they needed full on happy ending together to feel fulfilling.
It's not like Saber's ending where she managed to clear her regrets and leave, because she was not human in the first place.

I hadn't realized until now that the place they were at got slightly flooded.

please tell me that's mistletoe on the arch above them

I'm expecting a slight variation on the True Ending where none of the servants survive, and there's more of an epilogue.

Same as UBW got.

You think they'll kill Rider off?

Absolutely. There's some easy opportunities to do it, and even if she survives all the battles she did in the VN, they can just say Sakura wasn't able to keep her around, like Rin wasn't for Saber.

Rider surviving is a pretty fun thing, poor girl deserves to be the only servant to win the war in a decent way.

Saber surviving was a pretty fun thing, too

Rider isn't going to die. Sakura's full happy ending includes having her as well.

Attached: D9OdDf2XYAAt2gh.jpg (846x1199, 225K)

Rin.

That legit felt like fanfiction because it's basically impossible and destroys the romance with Rin.
Rider being the cool onee-san who supports Sakura and fucks all the not-lesbians of Fuyuki is too good.

Rider has more justification to stay as Sakura still has limitless magical energy as a grail. Also I like her wearing mystic eyes killers to give even more connection with Touko.

She already has Rin to be her cool onee-san who supports her and fucks all the not-lesbians of Fuyuki

But Rin is in London and too busy fucking old men for money OHOHOHOHOHO

Sakura is fucking shit.
I hate her.

it's not autists, just underage kids
walk into any shonen thread and you'll see fanbase wars

t.

>Call her your waifu
>Talk shit about her nee-san
Disgusting

Any news about what's next for Ufotable, after Heaven's Feel? Fate? Hollow Ataraxia?

Fuck. They should've done Normal End with the Kotomine fight added to it. It fits much more thematically with Fate/Zero.
Not to mention the true end feels like an asspull, with the whole puppet body

>asspull
Watch Kara no Kyoukai.

They've fixed other asspulls in the other routes. I'm sure they'll find a way to do things sensibly.

>watch knk
I did, and I hated it. Dirty Red's puppet for Shirou still feels like an asspull because it negates the sacrifices and consequences of him taking off the shroud to save Sakura.
True End just feels too cheesy. I love how in the normal end, that Shirou is just dead and that Sakura is just slowly rotting away in denial.

They could've gotten another puppet just fine, Touko's are just of the highest quality.

You unironically need a high IQ to appreciate Dies Irae

It's pretentious shit with purple prose that goes on for far too long. Dies Iraes was fucking retarded

* in bed

Did. Did people actually think they'd use the Normal End?

>Shirou and Saber in a cave
I so fucking hope that they work SLH into the True End Route.

Shirou and Saber in a cave is how it happens in the VN, Rider is somewhere near waiting to BELLEROPHON.

I thought they were just shitposting but some of them were sincere I guess.

Wasn't Saber fought in the forest outside SLH? It's been years that I've read it so I might be wrong.

>and die when he's killed

Attached: 1562791180997.png (462x347, 193K)

Imagine settling with a wormslut.

Can't blame her, I would kill Rin too

>author makes the world bend over backwards in total contrivance so things work out for Shirou in HF
>see my morality is right
A world full of True End Shirou's is literally Randian Anclapistan.

No, Rider fought her in the same cave.

I also felt Rider surviving was too good, but she basically minds her own business apparently.

salty saberkek

the movie will deliver though, at least 2 scenes

Don't say that. Shirou sacrificed everything so that Sakura could get her perfect happy end. He broke his own body, broke his own heart, killed Saber and lost his sister all so Sakura could be happy. And now he's dedicated his entire life to maintaining her happiness.

And he’d do it again if he had to.

This
If you faggots can't appreciate both Rin and Sakura, then you can't properly appreciate either of them.

Based and sisterpilled

Attached: 7E01iAa.png (1106x650, 709K)

Attached: tohsaka_sisters.jpg (795x859, 92K)

You need to either be a wolf shota or a stoic traditional-looking Japanese girl with either a very stylish western or classical Japanese fashion sense.

Also when the fuck are we getting the Aozaki origin story, I want to see young Touko's school days.

Attached: __aozaki_touko_mahou_tsukai_no_yoru_drawn_by_takeuchi_takashi__84239fd82093d24fdd6c4b64e796fb4f.jpg (770x1161, 108K)

My fucking bros

If your most anticipated moment for Spring Song isn't this battle and subsequent hug, you are objectively wrong.

How Sudou will fix the original shitty writing of it, you mean. The VN had Rin go way too far, then randomly pushed all the blame on Sakura after one last-second hug.

How much free will does Saber Alter actually have? She's clearly not a mindless drone like the Caster puppet or a insane and still thinks she's fighting something else like Black Berserker, but her actions don't make any sense either from a rational perspective. Like for example her master is Sakura, but during the time when Sakura was not yet fully awoken as the shadow why was she helping Zouken (who doesn't actually control the shadow) and TAssassin to take out Berserker and to kidnap/murder Illya? Why was she obeying Sakura to stopping Shirou from heading to destroy the Grail when that would mean 5 billion angry manjew curses shoahing the whole of humanity? She didn't have to be CSed to do it, she can resist CS anyway. Saber Alter is supposed to be a Saber who abandoned her ideal and followed a path of tyranny, but full species genocide doesn't match a tyrant's motivation one bit. None of this seems to be the actions of any rational person, but she speaks like somebody rational.

Attached: 1563855725584.png (290x257, 89K)

But Sakura is used goods.

Also what happens to Saber Alter after Shirou executes her? Does she go back to the battlefield like at the end of Zero to wait for another chance to get the Grail/just dies like at the end of Fate because she abandoned the quest for the grail, and if so is she still altered and evil? That seems like a bad end for Britain and would very embarrassing when Bedivere shows up.
>throws Excalibur Morgan into the lake
>Vivianne demands to know wtf Artoria did to her sword and why it's now black and shit

Is it true the Lost Butterfly BD will have new scenes?

She's a virgin in Realta Nua.

Saber wanted to save Sakura, but she also couldn't oppose her. There are also two things to keep in mind:
>1) There are no Dead Ends where Saber Alter kills Shirou.
>2) The one and only time Saber ever curses Shirou is if he refuses to kill her.

>There are no Dead Ends where Saber Alter kills Shirou.
okay senpai but she clearly stated she would kill him to stop him from getting past her if he was unable to overcome her in the cavern.

Bruh he’s more mature than 99% of this board considering he manages to live by himself without outside help

What this sounds like is more that you should give the anime director position to people who actually like the routes that are being adapted.

Put somebody who hates Rin, or doesn't like her or is a Sakurafag, on the UBW route, and it gets weird. Same for a hypothetical where you'd have a Rinfag director doing HF.

Yeah, but even then she didn't kill him. Sakura did. Saber says she'd kill Shirou over and over, but she repeatedly fails to do so. To begin with, I doubt Sakura ever gave her the order to kill Shirou, since she planned to do it herself. Most of what Saber said was probably to get Shirou to fight her seriously. If he won, he might be able to save Sakura. If he lost, Sakura would kill her.

>but she also couldn't oppose her
The same way she couldn't oppose Caster?

I'm guessing that she followed Zouken's order because he could have Sakura (her Master) killed at any time and she doesn't really want the Grail anymore anyway.

Sakura is both the Holy Grail and Saber's Master. But I like to think that Saber was hoping Shirou would be the one to kill her and save Sakura.

user shared this compilation from her Unlimited Codes story in /fgog/ in relation to this topic, it seems to suggest that Saber Alter actually wants Angry Manjew to be released, because it's her duty as a hero to be hated or something and she owes it to her destroyed nation. I don't really get it, but then again maybe Nasu wasn't thinking too hard about it (it's allegedly Nasu who wrote the UC arcade stories according to Wikipedia)

Attached: 1564804267863.jpg (1280x6201, 1.41M)

Honestly, her logic doesn't make much sense. Nasu seems to agree since as of Fate/Grand Order, Saber Alter seems to be fighting to protect humanity in her own way.

Kino.

>"...This is your final warning. Sakura will obtain the Holy Grail one way or the other. That is the only way for her to be released. Even if the result is her death, Matou Sakura will be saved. If you wish to save her, then withdraw."
Based on this line, it seems like Saber was prioritizing Sakura's life over everyone else's for some reason. Maybe the idea was to make her a dark reflection of Shirou, but I don't really get why she'd make this decision in the first place.

Any route in which Shirou can thrive. People who blindly say that HF is the only path are a bunch of faggots. He wouldn't disapprove of any of the Shirous. Seeing Archer would be painful, but as long as Shirou can stand facing forward, Kiritsugu would be proud. And even in the case of Archer, he was able to find his answer in the end, so it would be disrespectful to not send him off with a smile.

The only Shirou that he wouldn't be able to approve of is Alter.

>Maybe the idea was to make her a dark reflection of Shirou
Or a dark reflection of Rider. Rider wants Sakura to live at any cost, but it sounds like Saber accepts that death would also be a salvation for Sakura.
>but I don't really get why she'd make this decision in the first place
well, Saber Alter doesn't want the Holy Grail anymore, they hammered this point home in the postcredits of presage flower where Alter told Saber to give up on the Grail. Not much else left to fight for other than her Master's salvation, I guess

why does magic give you a turtle neck?

If Sakura wins, Angra Mainyu would get unleashed onto the world. Billions of people would die.

Yeah, that's the part I understand the least. Maybe she was hoping Sakura really could stop Angry Manjew with the grail? Or she really, really doesn't care even though that's inconsistent with her character?

Considering how she always expressed disappointment when Shirou loses against her, maybe she had other wishes.

Takeuchi used to have a half-way interesting fashion sense, so girls sometimes get turtlenecks, like Arc, Rider, etc.

>interesting
>Arcueid's fashion sense
>interesting

wait, is it even possible to lose against Saber Alter? I thought the only two options were
>win with Bellerophon + RA
>win with Kakuyoku Sanren

Perhaps I should just have said "good". I'd take any of the old (if plain) designs that looked like they could've been worn by actual people over the fashion disaster that is modern TM character designs.

>Fail to finish her off with Azoth. Disappointment.
>Die before he can finish her off with Crane Wing. Disappointment.

>plain white turtleneck and what basically amounts to a sheet wrapped around her legs
>good

Yeah. It's simple, effective and makes sense. It's not amazing, but it's stylish in its own right and looks good on her overall character, she stands out but doesn't look completely outlandish, which suits what her character is about. Even Arc's old dress in the backstory CGs is just a simple if classy dress, unlike shit like Jeanne or the unholy shit introduced with FGO.

The on-going war is very silly.

Attached: EA_nOVOUcAAK-cL.jpg (1200x1073, 238K)

Haha, yeah, like Jeanne's clothes are any stranger than what Cu Chulainn or Emiya wore. Arcueid looked like she just grabbed some shit off the 80% off rack.

Oh, right, I wasn't thinking of those as losing, just not following through on winning. Though IIRC in SLH she was more sympathetic that even if Sakura survives her confrontation with Rin, Shirou wouldn't be there for her.

Who said stranger? I'm talking about style. Cu is literally like that because nothing but blue woad would be too much. I'll give you Emiya, but I wouldn't consider the original FSN servant designs to be that good either.
Or original, for that matter, Saber is literally Gradriel with an Agrias color scheme.
>Arcueid looked like she just grabbed some shit off the 80% off rack.
And it suits her character perfectly.

Attached: __gradriel_princess_crown_drawn_by_kail__11c150483b10e69f8e26f8ba417e4a86.png (650x934, 577K)

sakura=fatty

Attached: fatty.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Your nostalgia goggles are of the highest quality.

Everyone loves a healthy girl. Shirou especially.

Attached: Dz-7I8JUUAAUD-V.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

And your counterargument is extremely compelling.

have yet to finish her route

Attached: fatty2.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

Then I'll spell it out. It's possible to make a character design look both good and fitting. There's no need to be so bland about it. Arcueid's image color is white, so as long as you adhere to that there's no need to force her to to stay bland.

And Heroic Spirits have always been treated that way. The entire point is to make them seem abnormal from the perspective of normal humans, both inside and out. They're supposed to look strange by default. Saying that somehow Jeanne's design is inherently worse than that of previous Servants is completely ridiculous. Takeuchi's approach to Servant design has never changed.

Why are you in the thread? You're gonna spoil yourself if you haven't already.

Attached: D9QYkTwU0AE3gQm.jpg (1200x1166, 282K)

i spoiled too much after watching zero before the vn..

Attached: nutrients.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

Sakura is a wormslut who has sucked miles worth of cocks

Attached: 1548677035230.jpg (1122x1179, 144K)

>shirou becomes a living corpse that needs mana to keep living
>literally a copy of the original with zero memories of what happened

true ending sucks ass.

Attached: rwby.jpg (894x894, 70K)

Again, nothing to do with strange, it's a question of style.
>Arcueid's image color is white, so as long as you adhere to that there's no need to force her to to stay bland.
Which is what her classic outfits do, although her A:E one is a little embellished it still has strong design and class. Her default modern clothing doesn't need anything fancier going for it, her character doesn't know a damn thing about fashion and Merem is the one who buys her shit. And the modernised miniskirt one is both plain and shittier looking.
>Jeanne's design is inherently worse than that of previous Servants is completely ridiculous
I literally never said that, stop putting words in my mouth. Very few of Takeuchi's servants have actually particularly good designs and Jeanne's isn't any different. I did mention Rider's casual attire earlier, but the fact of the matter is her regular servant design is kind of terrible. The only vaguely good ones from FSN are probably Kojiro's and Medea's, thanks to relative simplicity, even if Medea's probably isn't particularly period-accurate. There are worse, however, thanks to certain other artists.

Attached: tsukiCG_038.jpg (640x480, 47K)

He has his original soul. That was the point of the Third Magic. Ilya extracted Shirou's soul and stuck it in a separate container. Rider found it and Rin found a doll body to put it in. The doll is overwritten by the soul, so functionally it's identical to the original.

The only problem is the mana circulation.

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1548677035230
>/vg/
Every time.

Attached: 75440462_p0.jpg (775x782, 337K)

Arcueid derives her knowledge from modern humans. So she'd naturally choose articles of clothing popular among humans in the area she's in as well.

>worst version
>the one version of him who wasnt a complete retarded child "hurr durr I wanna be a HERO and save everyone"

I swear, I will beat the living shit outta any retard who genuinely like Shirou as a MC. Glad I only see you faggots online.
HF and Prisma Illya Shirou are the only acceptable ones.

BROS I'm so hyped

Attached: customdaki.jpg (1089x1452, 522K)

>HF and Prisma Illya Shirou are the only acceptable ones.
Now you're talking.

>Nasu never once hinted at anything different
Well that's just not true user. The Tiger Dojo completion bonus leaves her fate vague while providing hope since Illya attributes her being with Shirou in his journeys as one reason he doesn't become Archer.

In fact, if we actually look at Archer's past where it's assumed Illya inevitably died not long after the war, Shirou's journey is overcoming what Archer went through.

Shirou then finding a way to help Illya overcome her Fate is staying true to this.

Either way, it's all up in the air, but don't throw around conjecture like it's facts, user.

She's woefully ignorant of modern society and human culture in general since she spends most of her time asleep, almost everything she does including handling of money is dealt with by Merem. And that's ignoring the fact that she literally only wakes up to hunt Roa and doesn't really have much interest in anything else until Shiki kills her.

>fuck a girl will bring the end of the world

what did nasu mean by this?

Attached: 52fd3cf08099b27128fac36a4c6502d2.jpg (236x228, 5K)

I love this picture so much

She basically downloads necessary information like a computer. She basically knows all the basics of modern society. She knows what everything is and how they work more or less. Thus, all she has to do is simply extract the required information and change herself accordingly. Or if that doesn't work, simply look at a passing girl with a similar appearance of age and build to herself and copy what she wears. Or analyze a fashion magazine.

Basically, there is no reason for her to be limited to her own ignorance when there are so many subjects she can analyze to get the results she needs. The only reason she dresses like a human at all is so that she doesn't attract too much attention. She can't wear a princess dress in the middle of a Japanese metropolis so she takes the required information and formulates the necessary items for herself.

There's nothing that can be done. Ilya's Sorcery Trait is "Wish", remember? She can do anything as long as she wishes for it, assuming its within the limits of her circuits to do so. You'd be hard-pressed to find anyone in the modern era with circuits comparable to Ilya in terms of quality or quantity. If even she can't save herself, then how could Shirou do it? He has a time limit of maybe a year or two, tops. That's it. With all of Shirou's power, even if he begged Rin for help, there's nothing he could do.

The problem is that this is the limits of her lifespan. Humans have an inherent lifespan, but due to what the Einzberns did to her, nineteen-to-twenty years is her limit. She simply can't live any longer than this.

So there's literally no reason to dress herself in anything other than something that won't look too out of place. Like I said, even if she's aware of fashion, she doesn't give a damn about it because it's not ever on her priority list, she didn't even start having human-like behaviour until Shiki killed her. This is a pointless argument.

It's for the purpose of fitting into human society while she accomplishes her mission. Since all styles of clothing would have the same degree of value to her, why would she choose something that doesn't fit with her environment?

Caucasians already stick out in Japanese society so there's only so much she can do, her plain casual clothes don't stand out so much and probably weren't out of place in turn-of-the-millennium Tokyo. There's nothing functionally wrong with her outfit.

She's barely aware of how much she stands out. The only issue is the clothes. Think of it this way: the single easiest way to accomplish her objective would be to go into the nearest clothing store, use her mystic eyes on the employees and have them pick out a set of clothes for her. What are the odds that she'd go to a thrift store where the only such clothes available are a turtleneck and a long purple skirt? Remember, Marble Phantasm can't reproduce items created by humans. That means she'd outright need to physically obtain the items she needs directly. Since she can't depend on her own opinion (as she has none), she'd need to depend on the humans whose society she's infiltrating. Either way, the idea that she'd walk out with nothing but a turtle neck and purple long skirt is laughable.

Every single argument in favor of her clothes is less reasonable than the alternative.

How long until Nasu introduces the Burial Agency into FGO? The Church has been sorely absent from the plot so far even though they're a significant part of the magical world.

Burial Agency only deals with demons and vampires. Heroic Spirits and Divine Spirits are outside their jurisdiction.

He's mostly shit, but I do think he had one good moment in each of the other two routes.

Telling Saber that it's disrespectful to change the past to prevent a tragedy, because of all the ways society has advanced in response, and all the ways individuals grew by coping.

And telling Gilgamesh that he realizes he's worthless in pretty much any fight, except against Gilgamesh.

>She simply can't live any longer than this.

Illya hints that this isn't true when Shirou asks her to live with him.

>I can't live long, and you can't live long either.

>Maybe if you had asked earlier... things would've been different.

Illya has accepted her duty as the grail at that point. She knows Shirou will die from Archer's arm, and she knows she will sacrifice herself using the Heaven's Dress to end the ritual for good. She knows either way her life with Shirou and everyone else might not be long even if she accepted.

And yet she says this, she leaves that hope. That prayer from herself. It's clear there *is* something that can be done then. I don't even think it's up to Shirou doing something to save her, but the very fact that Illya had someone who loved and cared for her giving her a reason to *want* to outlive her lifespan. And with her capabilities? She might be able to do it.

You said it yourself, "wish" right? Give a reason to make that wish, and you have a solution.

>what happens to Saber Alter after Shirou executes her? Does she go back to the battlefield
We have no way of knowing unless somebody asked Nasu at some point.

Actually, cross-referencing with the scene. The second part of the line is

>If you had, *fate* might've taken a different turn.

Oh nasu, you clever bastard.

She clearly doesn't care about what she wears at all, she was essentially a living weapon and probably just used what she was given. She was never given anything to consider important other than killing the current target and then having her memories wiped afterwards, presumably the only reason she didn't just murder everything naked was because someone else gave her clothes. If anyone chose her modern outfit it was probably someone like Merem rather than her.
> Either way, the idea that she'd walk out with nothing but a turtle neck and purple long skirt is laughable.
What's laughable is you thinking that a simple turtleneck, tights and skirt is somehow inappropriate attire for a killing machine that doesn't give a fuck about fashion.

Probably feels like orgasming while touching magma.

Well clearly Nasu and Takeuchi don't agree with you.

You're the one arguing against her canon outfit, not me.

Fair enough.

Attached: Arcueid.Brunestud.full.1896865.jpg (2887x4099, 1.21M)

The redesign sucks, but that isn't really the point of the argument.

Isn't it? This is what was chosen by Nasu and Takeuchi. Ergo, they must disagree with you, as well as disagree with their own previous decision. Even if your logic is correct (which it isn't), all that means is that there's no reason for her to pick one or the other. It's still 50/50. It's as simple as picking the first articles of clothing she sees. So if she sees a mannequin with these clothes first, there's no reason not to pick it.