One Piece

Chances of Law Having CoC?

Attached: one-piece-dxf-the-grandline-men-wano-kuni-vol-3-trafalgar-law.jpg (580x580, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OP_STAMPEDE/status/1157484770248364032
youtube.com/watch?v=J9Ln1j6fljg
forms.gle/HevpvWTjDdc5A5166
youtube.com/watch?v=gSDBlhK_BsI
twitter.com/ToeiAnimation/status/1157398649510322177
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most disappointing characters in One Piece

You just know they're gonna get wiped out by the CP 0 in the span of a few chapters.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-02 Revolutionary Army.png (626x1160, 604K)

Last thread made me realize that the only arc villain that Luffy beat in a fair 1v1 was Alvida

Why is he hot?

Attached: C1922.png (340x272, 198K)

>The MCs dad and his army of trannies and child soldiers
No thanks, I'm still holding out for Franky Vs Kuma but it seems unlikely at this point

I don't know but no other male in One Piece can compare besides maybe Akainu and Zoro.

>sanji and robin aren't paired up together
bros...

Attached: spread.jpg (2048x1536, 721K)

>revolutionaries get defeated
>koala is sent back to the nobles and subjected to far worse tortures than she got as a child due to her affiliation with the rebels
Can't wait

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1261x699, 118K)

So if I got it right,

Red = Enemies
Yellow = Nakama
Green = Neutral

How can other supernovas compete with Trafalgar D. Water Law? Can't stop winning.

>Pirates
>Fighting fair
Name a villain that fought fair.

There's no worse torture in this world than watching your boyfriend cuck you on a regular basis

dunno, Dragon is the worst criminal in the World so WG consider him more dangerous than Kaido and Big Mom
meanwhile CP0 are literally fodder aside from Lucci and Kaku, they even get used in an anime fillers

What do one way and two way arrows mean?
For example, why is the Mihawk/Perona line one way, while the Zoro/Perona one is two ways?

>only two supernovas not to job by the end of the film and face off against bullet are luffy and law

based.

T-Bone

>CP0 are literally fodder
They're above akainu.

Attached: cp0.jpg (2500x5986, 3.06M)

>tfw X drake, Urouge and capone have no friends

How big?

Attached: mimiwaragumi.png (263x317, 76K)

they are above him in rank, not fighting capability.

I remember the Gold promotionals, 0 Sanji and Robin despite them having a duo fight in the movie. Toei's marketing team seems to really love ZoRo and SaNa

Attached: group-shot-white-suit.jpg (632x484, 58K)

they're above him politically because they're puppets of the CDs. Akainu would literally assblast them all at the same time

urouge defeated a sweet commander so at least he's guaranteed to be a beast in combat.

not really above even in rank, Marines and Cipher Pol are two independent organizations

>T-Bone
>Villain
He is just some poor guy that jobbed to Zoro.

Sh-shh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-shanks whu-whu-whu-what ah-ah-ah-are you doing here

Attached: One Piece v59-110.jpg (4074x3056, 2.92M)

Rank the new SHs crew

Attached: 00x.jpg (1780x1300, 3.83M)

Lucci

>the the most powerful organization weilded by the most powerful people on the planet are actually really weak.
Akainu doesn't mean jack squat. Now if they could go 1v1 against him? Maybe not but they can take him down with several members

Attached: One Piece - c907 (v90) - p132 [Digital] [LuCaZ].jpg (1131x528, 207K)

Doffy was talking about Imu tbqh

There's only 5-6 cm of difference between Luffy Zoro/ Sanji and he's 4 cm taller than Nami so why is he always drawn so short in the anime?

Are they, though? If Stussy tried to give Akainu an order, I doubt he'd follow it.

What's a coc?

>It took two Yonko, Every WB commander remaining, an ex warlord, a supernova and Sengokus orders to stop Akainu

What the fuck is this?

>likability
Buggy
Law
Luffy
Smoker
Hancock
Lucci
Sabo

>powerlevel
Buggy
Luffy
Sabo/Law
Law/Sabo
Hancock
Lucci
Smoker

What can a guy do? Women who can ride are better.

Attached: betty-cucks-koala.jpg (425x613, 249K)

Katakuri and Cracker

CP 0 Spandam possibly the weakest out of them all taking down 1.5 billion beri Luffy

Attached: Spandam_Captures_Luffy.png (1294x647, 1.18M)

would erupt in every single one at the same time. There's a reason why the admirals are the greatest assault force in the world and cp0 is nowhere to be found on the balance trinity

Attached: 1545140564186.png (572x540, 176K)

Everyone's association to each other in Stampede.

Senor Pink

Lucci. Slow down Kizaru.

Haoushoku, and 0. Law doesn't seem like the conquering type.

I love them!!!

Attached: LuffyxKata.jpg (1181x1748, 196K)

They’re this strong in their early twenties. How strong will they be at EOS?
Could they be Sanji’s allies in the final war? Like with Zoro and the samurai?

Attached: 412A8BC8-026E-49F5-86D0-05A265D2C861.png (1520x1200, 3.86M)

Lol. Akainu would wreck their shit no matter their numbers

>tfw Hancock will never go all out against a high tier opponent

Her fruit has got to have some super broken tricks we haven't seen. I wanna know what they are damnit.

I'm scared bros. What if the black beard pirates really are wrecking cake island and killing katakuri? My heart would give out if he died.

Attached: 1564788707910.png (1362x1050, 1.04M)

and sengoku does? there is no type to "coc". stop with your non sense head canon.

She'll be the one to take out Devon.

I'd say it's 2/9.

Attached: Best_crew.png (1650x1200, 3M)

He got help from the marines in buster call.
>Katakuri
Flampe helped him
>Cracker
Showed up as backup to Brulee and the homies

they obviously aren't though. the last we saw them, they were chilling and about to murder moriah.

Honestly they are close to each other in term of power. A fight between any two in that cover could go either way (except for Smoker and Buggy).

First of all, they're dead. Second of all, they rely on science. Their strength has peaked unless they get Vegapunk to do the upgrades instead of daddy.

Sanji has no 'superpowers' and no super suit, and he was stronger than all of them. And he did it by running away from okamas for 2 years. That was like, one of the major themes of the arc. Just how far he had risen above his horrible family to become the man he is now.

Lucci will get murdered too Luffy, Sabo, Law and Hancock.

>and sengoku does?
Yes.

Ugh we're no match against a gatling gun

Attached: OBS (03).webm (680x368, 2.82M)

You misinterpreted WCI. Congratulations.

* and about to recruit moriah.

The only one of those examples that counts is Flampe, and Katakuri never meant for it to happen.

Um, who exactly is a match for a Gatling gun? This is a stale meme.

Do you think Blackbeard would want Moriah's fruit?

You are wrong. Congratulations.

>who exactly is a match for a Gatling gun?
Franky

Ichiji at YC1 level. The rest around YC2 and YC3.

Who wouldn't wasn't his fruit? Its pretty broken.

>Moria re animates Abasloms zombie just so he isn't alone in the world

Attached: 200.gif (280x200, 461K)

Lol. They were stomped by Big Meme unnamed children.

what makes you think moriah would join them willingly if they killed his crew mate that he cared about?

he'd only join to betray them later on.

the revolutionary army vs the world government is easily one of the more interesting story lines of the series and its been neglected so much

If Sanji was superior to them, he wouldn’t have gotten rescued by then four times in a single chapter.
He’s a better person. Fighting is debatable.

So why bother with the Vinsmokes when you could have a Gatling gun, or maybe two Gatling guns?

Why doesn't the other count?

i know he has coc, i'm saying there is no coc personality trait or any head canon non sense like that. you can be a leader and have it, or you can be a subordinate and have it.

Ichiji stomped Oven by that logic.

Luffy, Big Mom, Franky, Katakuri, any Logia type, Kaido, Mr. 1, Wapol, Pekoms, Jozu, Marco, Fujitora, Tsuru, Tamago, Brulee, etc.

Kuina beat Zoro 2000 times in a row
How strong are stairs

Attached: One Piece v1-133.jpg (1200x1780, 247K)

luffy

None of those people actually did anything to hinder Luffy or interfere in the actual fight. No one but Flampe did that. Them being in the general area of the fight doesn't count

>Pekoms
Speedreader

Attached: 1CB647F7-E11C-4389-93D6-B81D65017F72.jpg (801x386, 111K)

highest mastery of CoC

>and sengoku does?
He's the fucking fleet admiral
Everything Law has done has only been to try to fuck over doflamingo. He never had the ambition of defeating kaido like luffy and kidd do.

cavendish could beat cracker with high difficulty.

Sengoku leads all the worlds marines in the fight for justice to make the world safe. Sounds like a conquerer to me.

Or was, rather

The exoskeletons and Raid Suits are harder than steel. That means the Candy Jacketed bullets are capable of tearing through anything less durable.
Mr 1 becomes Swiss cheese.

Didn't fully activate his devil fruit in time. When he saw the gattling gun come at him in Fishman Island, he didn't get a scratch. He wasn't even annoyed.

So he would lose to Candy Jacketed bullets then?

>The exoskeletons and Raid Suits are harder than steel
Headcanon

Attached: One Piece v1-139.jpg (580x784, 61K)

Ever see a Yonko fall down stairs and survive?

Turtle shell as hard as diamonds > candy

I mean would he rather have one of his crew to have it or for himself?

Candy that’s more durable than Luffy’s G3 punches? The same Luffy that could punch through steel two years ago?

I doubt a gatling gun would do anything to big meme herself

>There's a reason why the admirals are the greatest assault force in the world
>can't do anything against shanks', kaidou's or big mom's forces

what about katakuri and rayleigh, men who are subordinate to other people's will?

Attached: D0EF3A8D-A90A-4F4C-9E5B-7E3A88B284EF.png (1729x1300, 887K)

what is he doing right now though. do you understand what character development is?

Funny how we’re comparing Vinsmokes to a fucking Yonko. Lol

Foxy

>Why is manga koushirou so cold hearted?
Yep, based turtle is still better than this shit.

Nah, he had an Afro power-up

how do you go from being all smug about holding hostages to literally begging them to go away under the threat of death?

how do we recover hawkins, bros?

Can't wait to see zoro reacting to the true reason why she died.

Don’t underestimate the power of science

Attached: 377AFA69-548C-4ADC-B035-6D898ACD018F.png (922x1300, 528K)

You can't develop CoC, you're born with it. It's not that your leadership qualities and unbreakable will lead you to obtain it, they're just signs of it.

he's riding luffy's coattails and dicking around with his dumbass crew. Guess he's adapting to his new work environment

Attached: 1538514246799.png (218x231, 18K)

again, who says he doesn't have CoC?

>big mom pirates shocked there are people that can tank bullets
I don’t get. With all the monsters in big mom’s pirates you would think they would get used to something trivial like this.

yeah, i guess that's why he was ordering around zoro during zou.

Nearly none of them are bulletproof. Not that surprising.

>yeah, i guess that's why he was ordering around zoro during zou.
Except he wasn't.

Doflamingo indirectly in PH. Also, he didn't have "clash of conquerors" effect when he fought Doffy in Dressrosa like Luffy did.

this

Attached: Young Ceasar.png (500x600, 112K)

Armament haki makes bullets obsolete. Were the BM pirates actually giant shitters? Even weaker crews strawhats faced weren’t this pathetic

manga

Katakuri gave Luffy the bro seppuku after Flampe interfered

the story up to this point and his characteristics

Attached: 1544821348367.jpg (1200x875, 289K)

>law can’t take shots from a gun as shown in dressdora
>vinsmokes can take thousands without a scratch
Oh no

Nothing works on her, that's the whole point

I’m glad that the Vivre Cards confirmed they can use their unique powers without the suits for any of the losers still in denial. Devil Fruit users BTFO. Germa science is the future.

Attached: DA0DCA0A-1CF3-437D-909A-229B02FB79A5.jpg (1282x749, 296K)

you idiots do realize that coc is an ability that you are born with but can awaken at any point in your life right? and this doesn't show that law DOESN'T have coc haki.

Armament haki isn’t constantly active, and it takes mental effort to use.

>Diable Jambe really was Germa shit after all

Oda truly is a hack

If it didn't awaken in Dressrosa when he was fighting Dofflamingo- the man he spent his entire life planning revenge on- He doesn't have it, he's been doing things at Luffys pace ever since they formed the alliance

except he can, and he literally did when fighting doflamingo before using gamma knife in the same day he got shot up a bunch of other times.

the first time ace used coc was when he was a kid

the first time luffy used coc was when he was an adult to stop motobaro

until law or someone says he can't use it, you can't be certain he doesn't have as it can awaken early when you're a kid or when you're an adult.

He nearly died from a few shots and he switched his body with another person before more shots hit him

remember when people said there was no way law was a d?

They can't use their elemental shit without the suit.

not having coc isn't a big deal lawfags. You can still do shit without it like intimidate the other (not luffy/kid/uroge) superjobbers. Just be thankful that luffy stopped law from dying a horrible death on PH

>He didn’t read the new Vivre Cards
user...

how come luffy didnt unlock coc when fighting alvida, buggy, croc, lucci, moriah, etc. bros???

You might actually be stupid. Congratulations

Because we all know Whitebeard never got hit by a bullet during Marineford right guys?

Because they were all faggots. Moria came extremely close to it though, which is why he accidentally started using it 2 chapters later.

Realistically, they still have room to grow. Being as strong as full grown men when they were kids + raid suits and clones taking hits for them probably means they weren't challenged the way Sanji was. But then I think the theme is that Sanji as a regular human is the only one of them with genuine emotion and thus the only one who can truly grow.

Seething

Whitebeard was weak as shit. He was already dying before he came to save Ace. He didn’t beat anyone except one giant

but luffy always had it, why didn't he use it before... it's almost like before you unlock it, you can't use it at will. and you can unlock it at any point in time, and it doesn't have to be an emotionally charged moment...

Niji has used his power in literally every outfit he’s ever been shown in speedreader. Is Judge producing Raid Underwear??

Attached: A4BC8D5A-8128-4166-8EFE-EC54C7320546.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

You need to be strong in order to use CoC, that's why Jobber like Law can't use it

Good thing Zoro's armament protected him from those nails. He never has to worry about bullets.

Attached: 12-13.png (1812x1300, 877K)

Big enough.

Haki infused nails*

chinjao is strong? he can't beat law.

you aren't necessarily "born" with CoC but it manifests in certain type of people

Attached: 1562035506132.jpg (1200x921, 276K)

chinjao would oneshoot law

Because his true end game Marguerite was seconds from being killed and there was nothing he could do at that time. It's only when you're in a hopeless situation that it will unlock, and usually when someone else other than the user is in danger.

How do you know? Chinjao and Law never fought

chin jao couldn't even beat lao g, a hakilet. relax.

Yes he could, Lawfujo
Usopp could make Law his bitch

lao g would also oneshoot law

tell me one way chinjao can get around law's powers and haki without resorting to headcanon.

Lao G only beat him when he blind sided him with his ultimate technique that made energy he had stored his entire life suddenly rush into him.

Sharing the Hiyori picture I had commissioned for my fellow Hiyoribros again in case somebody missed it

Attached: cm__kozuki_hiyori_by_omiza_zu_ddczzky-pre.jpg (789x1012, 83K)

headcanon is literally how Chinjao fights retard

Same way Doflamingo did.

Chinjao had better haki than Doffy, Law wouldn't be able to do shit to him.

Chinjao was getting kicked in the face by base Lao G before that chapter.

Law was scared of that tranny half-fishman kid, lao g would oneshoot him

Lawfujos eternally BTFO

Attached: bc5f7a278134c98b53ebea3e50e921d8.jpg (373x366, 34K)

and that was old wounded from his fight vs Luffy Chinjao, and he still shrugs everything off until Sai break his nail

So what? People take damage during fights and Lao G was using his knowledge of how age attacks the body to hurt Chinjao in places it would hurt the most.

Chinjobber lost to G2&3 Luffy. He’s not as strong as Doflamingo.

>this law hate

When will you learn, you guys were hyped up about Hawkins and look how that turned out.

Attached: hawkins.jpg (1059x1197, 206K)

Nice

Attached: Hiyori blush.png (347x333, 83K)

reminder, jack cannot use haki and would job to every logia.

Law is dat nigga.

nobody hyped any of those scrubs who bent the knee to kaido. Hawkins in particular is a massive disappointment and is only even noteworthy for his free do overs

bitch looking like Rapunzel

That panel definitively proves that Law wi never, EVER have CoC. Nobody with it would just throw their crew away like that.

I love how terrified hawkins is. He had the same look when kaido first appeared in front of him

you mean like how katakuri attacked his own crew for mistakenly seeing his face or how kaidou/big mom killed their own crew members?

again, refrain from using head canon

Those randoms weren't Big Meme Pirates you absolute retard

>billion bounty at the age of 28
>becoming yonko commander with no haki, would be yonko level if he learn it
Jackfags win again

Spandam have CoC
just because he never used it and the whole manga is making him look like he doesn't have it and will never have it doesn't mean anything
only serious replies without headcanon if you want to discuss

Do you think Lucci forces Spandam eat all the tenryuubito cum out of his ass at the end of the day?

yes, they were. and i noticed you ignored the big mom/kaidou example.

it is possible he could have it, stop being buttblaseted about it because you operate of headcanon.

Fucking noice.

Attached: 1520084943583.png (219x236, 130K)

No they weren't. There is zero evidence they were part of the Big Mom Pirates. Either post the page that explicitly says they were, or cool it with your headcanon.

Again, need I say it; Robin has come a long way.

Attached: 09.png (921x1300, 447K)

unf

Attached: Zoro's bulging pecs on his old shirt.jpg (2000x2800, 439K)

why are you ignoring the big mom/kaido argument, friend?

>oda has drawn more than 40 colorspreads since the last time he remembered to include jinbe
whats the deal?

Attached: fishpirate.png (994x1268, 1.15M)

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Because the exact same thing applies. They weren't Big Mom or Beast Pirates.

Oda should actually draw more characters in a different style more often. Ironically, there are more differences between Robin and this picture of her, than there are between Nami and Rebecca.

>advanced kenbunshoku lets you see into the future
>advanced busoshoku lets you attack inside things
>advanced haoshoku lets you ?

Attached: dead.png (876x495, 243K)

Jinbe takes up too much space

sky vaginas

Crack/split your surroundings.

>>advanced haoshoku lets you ?

Control someone's mind.

But WB alone was enough, the only hits Akainu ever got on him was when he was having a heart attack.

Is that a bad thing tho?

Attached: 1563254349790.jpg (480x495, 18K)

This kind of arrogance won't stand. CP0 will take out all the major players by the end of Wano. Not zoro or strawhats, not red scabbards but CP0

Attached: 12b.jpg (1846x1300, 656K)

I want to marry Shirahoshi!

Attached: Shirahoshi.jpg (800x1000, 615K)

Attached: One Piece - c907 (v90) - p129 [Digital] [LuCaZ].jpg (1400x2100, 1.84M)

I don't like the oversized flounder but she didn't deserve to get raped in front of her family like that.

Rape he says
There was nothing sexual about it.

Attached: One Piece - c907 (v90) - p130-131 [Digital] [LuCaZ].jpg (2800x2100, 3.85M)

>I'm going to take my cute daughter to a place where people can just rape her or kill her and nobody can do anything to stop it from happening
Is Poseidon the most retarded character in One Piece?

I agree shirahoshi is a retard but you probably meant to say Neptune

She's practically a walking bullseye due to her size and the power she posesses, so you just know someone getting a hold of her is going to happen at some point later on in the story

No but his wife was.

Spandam does have CoC but nobody is weak enough to be affected by it

make everyone do things your way

But wasn't Sanji rescued because of factors OTHER than him being able to kick his way out of the whole thing? Like, he was shown to overpower judge and his brother, but was stopped because there was more shit hanging in the line. His family wasn't the physical barrier aside from their unlimited clones, the BMP were

why do people like rayleigh and katakuri have COC if they are submissive to their captains?

These make no sense

Attached: Untitled.png (624x530, 377K)

>I'm sure you noticed that the citizens are happy, right?
Orochi will not survive this arc

Attached: 5718991e3746dc5987335af0a799698d.jpg (489x564, 54K)

twitter.com/OP_STAMPEDE/status/1157484770248364032

damn Smoker's going in

ambition and fortitude. Sometimes the dice just rolls that way and you end up under somebody even greater

Attached: 1536039619689.png (265x373, 90K)

and it'll do nothing

He'll get knocked out with one haki hit

Kidd and Cinjao weren't always broken men
Ace calmed down a lot once WB adopted him
Hancock wanted the entire world to fuck off- until she actually uses it I'm convinced her having it is another lie from her sisters

Who is he going to lose to this time?

Buggy, Weevil Mihawk and Kuma are the only warlords lefty who haven't beaten him yet
So Buggy

What's his endgame?

Attached: Drake.jpg (315x160, 12K)

I hope for the love of God Usopp that Oda gives Urouge Conqueror's Haki just so people can memewank him even more

He probably feels indebted to Law for helping take down Doflamingo . He'll probably help Law out somewhere down the line. That's why he seems out of it when they have law restrained in last week's chapter.

all of those except arguably katakuri/ace make sense and Ace's was handwaved in with backstory anyway

Attached: 1549942489214.png (798x315, 220K)

Attached: OBS.webm (942x536, 2.46M)

Of course. Sanji would never have gone all out against his family and they wouldn’t really have gone all out against him either.
But based on their portrayal against the BMP when the action started, they’re in the same ballpark.

But he said he didn't give a shit about his father's death.

>brook creepin behind like a ghost
is usopp as tall as robin?

It’s just perspective. Usopp is in front and he still looks shorter.

and you actually believed shit he said his beast pirate underlings?

Robin is so cute in this wanted post

I still don't get what that face is suppose to mean. It looks like they're disgusted which makes no sense

How are they so fucking good?
Why is the humor in Wano so good?

Attached: Untitled.png (657x591, 221K)

>they
Only queen is amusing. Jack is a total bore and only exists to lose, and king hasn't done anything that makes him endearing yet.

Jack is only really entertaining due to headcanon of him being an autist who lashes out because he gets shat on constantly for being a failure

>KAIDO-SAMAAAAAAAA LAW IS THREATENING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1555833945594.png (247x282, 45K)

Why does O-Bonney have a arrow connected to Zolojulo-dono? Is "Zolo the Pink Hunter" Meme going to be true?

An arrow*

What makes you think Katakuri makes no sense?
Is it because he's under big mom? Un that case, Doffy and Rayleigh make no sense either.

He's the only SH she met, don't know what the movie will have though.

why do they keep bullying jack?

Attached: jackq.jpg (578x411, 124K)

Zoro is a pedo, of course he's going to remember a loli straddling him.

Attached: 4022359_640px.jpg (640x427, 46K)

Looking at the page where drake mulls over the news. Notice where law's picture is placed on the paper. In the middle panel you can see he's focused on that rather than doflamingo or luffy.
GODA

Attached: One Piece - c793 (v79) - p145 [Digital] [LuCaZ].jpg (1400x2100, 1.63M)

Attached: One Piece v51-144.jpg (2037x3056, 1.9M)

After puffy, she is the most important sh plotwise

/queen/

Attached: queen.png (352x356, 172K)

His Vivre Card said Drake takes special interest in Luffy and Law's alliance

first mate of the fucking king of pirates
KWEEN OF THE KUJAS
son of the fucking king of the pirates
chinjao is basically a chinese schibukai in terms of power
kata is arguably a better captain than big mom

yeah, kid is a cuck tho

Kata showed to be a better leader than big mom herself

Ahiru and Raise Max seem interesting.

/king/

Attached: king.jpg (360x358, 17K)

Attached: One Piece v52-043.jpg (2037x3056, 1.7M)

You mean Perospero and Montdor
Katakuri didn't do any leading

Leave the Yonko to us

Attached: One Piece v52-057.jpg (4074x3056, 1.94M)

>Red haired pirates that meet Luffy lose their left arm
>Nami has orange hair so she got off easy with a few shoulder stabs
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

>Jobbed to Kaido and Shanks
>Jobbed to Kaido and Big Meme
>Jobbed to fucking Flamingo

Some next generation.

Remember when One Piece had cool settings like Sabaody? An archipelago built on humongous mangroves that produce bubbles you can use to traverse underwater?
Now all we have is "le Spain"or "le Japan" islands.

I miss tiny luffy

interesting how you didn't mention the machupichu at an giant elephant back or the island made out of cake

2019... I am forgotten...

Attached: 1557432640148.png (450x586, 632K)

>Jozu probably could have tanked Kizaru’s lazers by breaking them up with his diamond body like a prism separating light
>Ace is Aokiji’s hard counter like Luffy is to Enel
>Marco can take a magma fist to the chest and just regen
>none of them fought the right admiral when it mattered
Man Whitebeard really did raise a bunch of fools. Except maybe Vista.

The strength of Whitebeard in his youth... Weevil will clash with someone and split the heavens as well, mark my words.

Friendly reminder that your tier list is dogshit unless it's identical to this.

Attached: tier.png (826x496, 497K)

Attached: One Piece v52-059.jpg (4074x3056, 2.26M)

>Ace is Aokiji’s hard counter
>when Aokiji and Akainu fought for 7 days
>when Akainu's power is canonically confirmed better than Ace's

the fuck is this? strenght?

>Katakuri didn't do any leading

Attached: 03124l.jpg (1007x532, 434K)

>Daifuku, be a leader
Wow thank you good job Katakuri

I WONDER WHAT A TIER LIST COULD POSSIBLY REPRESENT WHEN IT'S BASED ON A SHONEN

Akainu is magma, which is hot rock to the point it turns liquid. Ice can cool rock down. Ace is fire, which Ice can’t cool the same way.

I know this is a genuine list from you but I see Urouge's face and it's basically like a punchline, how can one man be so fucking funny

>baby's first a/ thread The Post

>powerlevelfagging

Fuck off

What does ice turn into when it melts?

>magma burns fire
This will never not be retarded

Attached: jack.jpg (182x586, 35K)

the it is fucking stupid
we never actually saw king fighting he just tipped chanter over the waterfall, we just know he is as strong as jack
sengoku is obviously as strong as the admirals while the admirals probably aren't as strong as yonkous for what we've seen in marineford
doflamingo never lost to luffy alone, the fight was law and luffy vs doffy, when luffy started fighting against doffy it was after LAW BLEW HIS FUCKING INTERNAL ORGANS

>Literal ranks/structures built around people's strength, yonko/admirals for example
>Hurrdurr powerlevelfagging

Akainu obviously meant that his volcanic hatred towards Pe D. Ophiles burns hotter than fire

the warmth of tama's cunny burns hotter

Attached: her cunny fucking stunk.jpg (716x429, 220K)

*pat pat pat pat pat*

Attached: pat.png (476x298, 51K)

Daily reminder that Shanks is the strongest emperor
>Stopped Kaido without sustaining any injuries
>made BlackBeard and the Marines stop fighting
>only character that can damage the enviroment with his coc
>we know he will have the highest bounty of the yonko
>last yonko to have his proper fleshing out
>perfect candidate for the final boss

reminder that usopp could've won if he was full hp and didnt use meme attacks

Magma (Lava) smothers fire and extinguishes it in real life. Stop reading chink quality scans.

user all Usopp had was meme attacks.

I wish Usopp kept using his dials.

Irrelevant when lightning should be hot enough to melt rubber.

MOMMY

Shuriken star and the dials weren't a meme attack

the only way to beat truly beat luffy is to kill him
usopp cant even kill one, let alone two people with god-tier DF's posing a threat to luffy

>job lucci and a giraffe
>posing a threat to fucking akainu

Technically he still is

So, what does Lucci actually do in the new movie

>headcanon
That's pretty much the real reason. We even see that Jack quoted King's "I refuse" when he attacked Zou.

>let a bunch of pirates launch an assault on an important marine building
>let a dangerous criminal get away before her execution
>get your ass handed to you by Luffy
>get promoted to the one of the highest positions of power in the world government
How did Lucci do it?

Kaku should have gotten out while he could. He's the only one that seemed to actually express regret about betraying Water 7.

Attached: 10426240.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Robin`s poster looks way better than nami`s

He had regrets but it clearly wasn't enough to sway his life into a different direction, considering he willingly joined up with CP0 later on.

People fall upwards in the World Government.

she looks very beautiful

Attached: Untitled.png (1568x725, 1.52M)

because akainu is a blood thirsty psycho just like lucci

I honestly doubt that it was actually Kaku who made that decision and just Oda forgetting.

Helps Luffy in the final battle against Bullet but according to spoilers Crocodile also helps during the battle and has more scenes than Lucci in the movie.

Attached: D8Ks7nHWsAAot9c.jpeg.jpg (1413x2000, 1.07M)

Reminder that Sandersonia is best girl

Attached: 1564092251088.jpg (800x928, 209K)

Holy shit bros....the three stooges

So are they allies now in some way or was it a common enemy thing?
Is any of this actually going to matter considering the movies largely exist in a non-canon setting?

I think it's more of an instance of Kaku laying his bed and deciding to sleep in it. There was no going back after what he did in Water 7 so he stuck to his guns and moved forward with Lucci and the others. It doesn't mean he doesn't have other things he's interested in, like carpentry, but he's also indoctrinated with what the World Government drilled into his head as a kid.

Are any US theaters having a showing of Stampede?

wait, is this real?

Nope. Film Gold didn't come out in the US until 2017 and it was only in the big cities. We're gonna have to settle for camrips for awhile.

Nothing's been announced yet, but there were showings for Film Gold I'd assume we'll get the same for Stampede. Hopefully they'll announce it sooner rather than later.

It’s honestly astonishing this character design came from Oda.

>>There's not going back after what he did in Water 7
user, this is One Piece we're talking about. The series in which the pirates are portrayed as the good guys. If something like Naruto can have a mass murderer get away with everything in the end, one assassin can be excused of all of his past transgressions if Oda so desired. This is the same series in which a character survived the equivalent of an atomic bomb.

Attached: 1508307416801.jpg (674x768, 164K)

>blu ray is more censored

For what purpose?

I mean I'm not saying it's impossible for it to happen in the story. I'm just saying that Oda made the decision to not redeem Kaku. It's honestly a situation where I would be able to understand and accept either outcome because both have evidence that would back up that decision.

Attached: artworks-000302060610-7thkzf-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Did Yea Forums watch the Reverie?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 187K)

I don't watch anything, manga only for me.

They're trying to not look like the posters, brainfag.

My headcanon is that every D has CoC.

Why didn't Saul just use his CoC in Ohara then

Even Law's parents and sister?

Maybe he didn't awaken it.
Yes. I'm 99% certain that the Ds are the true world nobles and that their legacy was wiped out in the void century, so it makes sense for them to have CoC.

Will the movie finally give us a better idea of Hancock’s power level? Even if it’s not canon. She’s never struggled from what we’ve seen, not even in the 3D2Y filler movie other, she never faced off against the main villain.

>e-celebs

Imagine actually liking hawkins.

>not liking a foot-fetishist voodoo priest
Kaido has the best crew in the series.

>kata is arguably a better captain than big mom

he hides his face from his siblings, shut the fuck up. a man like that is not fit to lead. also, he's way weaker than big mom.

I hope we find out why katakuri got his mouth ripped one day!
I bet it happened during a fight where he was protecting his siblings

Gulper Eel...

Attached: Risitas.gif (238x178, 634K)

>liking a coward

imagine having hostages and giving them up anyway because you were afraid of an actual fight.

>I hope we find out why katakuri got his mouth ripped one day!
user... the vivre card...

The cards don't lie.

yeah, well you didn't need to see it in the cards to know that law would wreck hawkins in a fight.

this chapter confirms that it wasn't law or his crew who were leaking info.

that only leaves the samurai, minks, or straw hats.

KAKAROOOOT

Or Kaido has some df user that can find out secrets and shit.

Attached: 914 (11).png (908x1300, 349K)

Why didn't King, Queen and Jack just kill Big Mom? She was there tied up, they could have overpowered her

Because she's Kaido's old fling.

It's apparent that Kaido respects her.

Attached: 011.jpg (760x1200, 522K)

they know of this guy though, don't they? why wouldn't kiku say there aren't any traitors and some dude with super hearing is spying on them?

reminder, hawkins CANT use haki according to his vivre card info.

doflamingo was fucking the shit out of violet for years. how does she explain that to her senpai?

Kiku hasn't been in contact with anyone else since after they found O-Lin.

>Still has the eyebrow on his skeleton
What did Oda mean by this

big mom and kaidou are former crew mates. they don't hate each other and were allies at one point.

Attached: Bounty.jpg (282x400, 46K)

>If that hit her, she would've died...!!
Haha, you're so funny Zoro.

How can one arc have so many bullshit fruits?

>try to murder each other the second they meet
>don't hate each other
Hmm

Cranial eyebrows were the one enhancement Judge managed to implement successfully, clearly foreshadowing of his modified body and not a small gag about Sanji's trademark eyebrows.

>let's her fave a fair shot at him

>Cranial eyebrows
For what purpose

Did Roger have haki?

Would be stupid as all fuck if he didn't. Still not sure what the point of this trash is if they can't even state obvious things.

Attached: 1536395333421.png (1520x1013, 3.08M)

To make their remains easily identifiable.

>Even bothering to confirm that this dude is a Zoan user
Might as well ignore it completely because it's retarded.

Attached: 1564694999157.png (712x1044, 328K)

I really hate Smoker's post-timeskip design. He used to look a lot better and didn't job as much.

>and didn't job as much
Yes he did.

>Luffy, did I ever tell you about the forgotten race of birdpeople? They had long majestic wings, and their bodies were entirely covered in feathers. They were smarter than your average human for sure, but their entire race was obsessed with undermining and destroying human civilization, their only goal in life was to accumulate a hoard of shiny gems and trinkets. Wherever they went, they always ended up getting kicked due to their greedy and mischevious nature. I don't regret genociding them all one bit, the world is now a better place as a result.

Attached: Shanks and Luffy.png (733x542, 186K)

according to spoilers law and luffy land the final blow on bullet.

He was still a threat to Luffy, powerful people just kept stopping smoker
Now he represents zero threat

Oh.
I just got the joke.
Red-Pilled Shanks instead of Red-Haired Shanks.
Funny.

Attached: 1482918846565.png (477x358, 115K)

>Luffy hand over One piece. It's the last piece we need to activate the ancient day of the rope weapon.

Attached: 578).jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>destroying human civilization, their only goal in life was to accumulate a hoard of shiny gems and trinkets. Wherever they went, they always ended up getting kicked due to their greedy and mischevious nature.

Sounds like the average pirate

>I don't regret genociding them all one bit
We could have been good friends Shanks if you weren't such a filthy criminal

Attached: Akainu.jpg (560x360, 22K)

I can't wait for Akainu to job.

Is there any series more normalfaggy than OP?

Attached: 1556223846527.jpg (839x610, 110K)

DBZ, Naruto

Rob lucci is such a fucking faggot
>muh dark justice
>kills a room full of knights just because they weren’t strong enough
>gets his ass beat;doesn’t kill himself from shame
>gets a promotion,serves the tenryubito aka fat blobs of disgusting shit

SnK

Will Luffy obtain Pluton or Ouranos?

Chad x Hunter

Katakuri is dead, Pizarro has his fruit

weak cope

law

Attached: Cure.jpg (630x1553, 360K)

Imagine being enough of an autist to edit together a thumbnail like this

I hope Sabo and the crew actually beat the shit out of Fuji and Ryokugyu. Admiralfags would never recover from something like that

When will Law stop manspreading ?

Attached: 1563794789889.jpg (444x592, 260K)

>this chapter confirms that it wasn't law or his crew who were leaking info.
It confirms that Law's crew weren't the leakers. Law himself is still the most suspicious.
In the previous chapter he was awfully smug for someone chained in seastone cuffs, beaten up and about to get tortured.
He's differently hiding something especially when Drake is acting strange.

Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

wtf was that chapter? why were the Beasts Pirates feeding Big Mom? why did the guards in the capital completely ignore Usopp, Robin, and Brook? the worst part is Napoleon explaining why he didn't do anything when Big Mom had amnesia, what kind of half-assed explanation is that?

My hero academia

>why were the Beasts Pirates feeding Big Mom?
Did you know that if she doesn't get fed what she wants she goes absolutely insane and destroys everything in sight?
>why did the guards in the capital completely ignore Usopp, Robin, and Brook?
Two of them looked different from their wanted posters and the third is obviously an evil spirit haunting them.

>needing to be spoonfed
maybe this childrens comic book is too complex for you

Big Mom with amnesia wouldn't know who Napoleon is, she would probably beat that annoying sword into the ground for scaring away the villagers that fed her.

that doesn't explain why he didn't attack Queen.

Because Mama never ordered him to do so

Is Vergo stronger than Daifuku and Oven?
Vergo has broken sanji leg

you dont even believe that yourself lmao

NOOOOOOO

Attached: koala after seeing sabo with betty.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

considering that either of them would solo the entire doffy family, I doubt

In terms of physical strength I'd say yes. However, he would definitely lose to either them in a 1v1 fight.

>Why were the Beast Pirates feeding Big Mom
Because she's unstoppable when she's hungry
>Why did the guards in the capital completely ignore Usopp, Robin, and Brook
They were making those scary faces and brook was acting like a ghost so the guards were scared of them and wanted to get rid of them as soon as possible.

Daifuku would destroy Vergo, not sure about Oven tho

Beautiful

Easily. 300 m jobbers are nothing to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=J9Ln1j6fljg

Why are Jaiminisbox such blatant Lawfags ? Here's what a non-shit translation looks like..

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-080857_Chrome.jpg (1080x1030, 848K)

Oven raped Pedro yet Pedro has the higher bounty. 300m for them is way too low, very odd choice. They are clearly stronger than Tamago and they are veterans in the crew.

Lawfags... bros... Hawkins was scared...

Money well spent. I like the concept and lewdness commissionfag

Attached: ImChumming.jpg (500x598, 67K)

The Napoleon thing was bs but the other two have reasonable explanations. An unfed Big Mom would just spell disaster and the guards wouldn't be able to tell who they were from those weird drawings while they were distorting their faces like that, plus they were too scared of Brook to do a more thorough check.

Attached: son.jpg (586x168, 35K)

Nig Mom

> King you can marry my daughter Compote
Her third husband unfortunately died on the wedding night

Why does not the vivre card reveal which Charlotte is married?
I want to know who is married.

>Why does not the vivre card reveal which Charlotte is married?
Because Oda didn't think about it.

>mangastream
>better than Jaiminis

>Oven raped Pedro yet Pedro has the higher bounty.
He got him by surprise with his ability, next time we see Pedro he's fine. Think how Monet almost killed Luffy or how Shuu took Zoro's sword. Honestly, if Oven and Daifuku were really something strength-wise, then considering their almost 5 decades of life, most of these as pirates of a famous crew, they'd be higher. Especially that neither of them seems peaceful and they cause lots of collateral damage.

Considering Sanji stops giant genie with his leg, and Vergo almost broke it without even going full nigger, I'd say he'd rape Daifuku at least. Oven likely too.

LAST DAY OF THE POPULARITY POLL
Only 12 hours left. After that I will close the poll and release the results
If for some reason you haven't voted yet, here's the link
forms.gle/HevpvWTjDdc5A5166

Attached: 1564140835808.png (370x329, 108K)

Hmm? Same meaning. Hawkins is a coward.

also
>niggerstream
>better than anything

Crazy she was able to mentally rocover from a cum dumster to being as strong as she is now

she jobbed to Sebastian in 3d2y

I think the revs will fail, there's no way luffy isn't taking out the celestial dragons himself and he'd need an excuse to do so.

These two scenes are exactly 100 chapters apart. Oda knows exactly what he's doing

Attached: 1564756002096.jpg (1920x1131, 804K)

He's cute

Attached: Daga Kotowaru.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Is Kaido going to take Big Mom to bed with him?

I don' really like this idea.The revs don't need to kill the CDs themselves,sure,but having it be Luffy would be a bit too MC-centric for me.

oh no no no
lawfags we got too cocky...

>the big mom/linlin theory got btfo
Nobody even shed a tear, kek

>exactly 100 chapters apart
That's just a coincidence. That level of keikaku is not physically doable.

yeah from a "monsters" of Big Mom crew I expected them to have bounty more like around 500 million, altroguth it may be because they are heavy overshadowed by their brother
+Big Mom pirates have less bounty as we see that they are somehow less aggressive and chaotic than beast pirates

To be an actual quote it had to a 1:1 reference. I don’t think Oda did it purposely it’s just that he has a bunch of sentences to use in these moments

Supposedly the reference is a lot clearer in japanese, the fact that it's 100 chapters apart is one of those happy coincidences but its funny nonetheless.

the lack of hentai or doujins of her is sad.

It is

Attached: 1563986975508.jpg (700x579, 95K)

My Prediction seventh popularity poll Top 20

1.Luffy
2.Zoro
3.Sanji
4.Nami
5.Law
6.Ace
7.Sabo
8.Tama
9.Hiyori
10.Hancock
11.Robin
12.Jinbei
13.Perona
14.Reiju
15.Usopp
16.Marco
17.Katakuri
18.Doflamingo
19.Brook
20.Franky

>hiyori and tama that high
>chopper not in the top 10
>katakuri and doffy not in the top 15 at least

>If you refuse, Trafalgar Law will cut you poor fools down to get to me
sounds to me like he doesn't want to fight law. It would be betther for him to let the hostages die instead of letting them free if he was confident of winning.

Nami is drawn taller than should be.

Capone Plan was dumb.
Big mom to kill without plan B
He uses the weapon from failure Caesar
They also have 10% like the smiles

I mean they went out of their way to point out the candy jackets could hurt their exoskeletons. Pretty sure they'd hurt anyone bar Luffy

>Big Mom pirates have less bounty as we see that they are somehow less aggressive and chaotic than beast pirates
They aren't. We know they destroyed one country over delayed sweets, attacked three islands to get ingredients and were going to destroy Fishman Island (which is WG member country). They're every bit as much murderous freaks. They're way better to people in their home territory than Beast Pirates, but that shouldn't be a bounty factor.

look at her boots

Apoo is a jobber,...

youtube.com/watch?v=gSDBlhK_BsI

twitter.com/ToeiAnimation/status/1157398649510322177

Hmmmm

For me it's, One Piece Stampede. This summer...

>Hiyori
>Tama
lol

Attached: i2.png (286x301, 235K)

Luffy is a midget

No way. You're overestimating waifufags, o way Nami moves 4 places (which would require thousands of new votes and she's hardly a focus in Wano) while Hiyori get top10 Perona advances too and Reiju and Hancock retain their position. SImply not enough people vote with their penises. I could see Hiyori killing Reiju and stealing votes from Hancock, but really not much more. Also Shanks always made it into top15, he won't suddenly drop out of top20. Chopper also alway makes it into top10. Tama's placing would also be unprecedented, very unlikely. Overall shit prediction
Doffy never made it into top15.

Totland is pretty settled, their bounties could have stopped growing once the main islands where conquered /they don't venture far outside of it now . Katakuris is naturally due to his first mate status

When will we get more of the reverie?

user, it's over. Let it go.

>Nami having the perfect height for boob-to-face hugs
Lucky Luffy. For me it's Robin.

Shut the fuck up. retard

>2011
>"we aren't heroes you decide if we're bad guys"
>2019
>"we're gonna save wano"
What changed? Wano being a famine wasteland hitting hard for Luffy or Tama?

Is this real or this is a montage?

Attached: size.png (187x239, 54K)

Oden is such a good guy he inspired Luffy.

BIG

We already knew even before the vivre card

It’s really just hers and sugars but sugars is more broken than arguably any other DF

>also I can summon whales from my eyes

I think Seizure Clown isn’t even a scientist he’s literally just bullshitted his way through life and now just makes mustard gas and blows research funds on hookers

Jojo's homosexual adventure

Food was involved
It’s not until people don’t get to eat does Luffy understand that they’re suffering he understands the world in relation to food.
>deez nigga don’t got nuthin ta EET?

SNAKE

No one knows what's real. Oda shits consistently on proportions

Kek

Oda isn't exactly consistent when it comes to height in the actual manga, but these are their heights according to an SBS.

Attached: sbs vol 69.jpg (841x1370, 373K)

>Fair

Attached: Dirty.jpg (725x1100, 181K)

Ace promised to save Wano and Luffy is carrying on his dead brothers wish whats hard to understand?
Not only that but taking down Kaido is one of Luffys main goals and saving Wano is the way to beat Kaido.
If you paid any attention it wouldn't seem weird.

In the toei universe it's more like
Luffy : 150 cm
Nami : 175 cm
Sanji/Zoro : 180 cm

Ahh Skypiea. The first time Sanji proudly shows the leg hair he got from fucking Robin.

Attached: 5013636_orig.png (800x589, 917K)

>is a sana/luhan movie
Luna bros... OH NO NO NO NO NO

Anyone else find it cute how Luffy is backing Boa up by fighting for his food too.

You can see Sanjis huge dick pressed up against his jeans in this spread.

Attached: Hungji.png (756x1093, 1022K)

OH SHIT! Mr. 3 and Alvida are in this? AND PERONA GETS SHAFTED COSTUME WISE? What the fuck Oda?

Geez everyone in the world hates this Bullet nigga

Nah, Perospero is basically the same age (so they had similar circumstances throughout their lives), is also a minister, isn't a commander, doesn't have their destructive tendencies and still has bounty bigger than those two combined. Much younger Snack also outdid them 2 to 1. They're shitters.

EQUAL TO SILVERS RAYLEIGH

I think Boa is just being a bitch to Smoker

No she's still mad at him for attacking Luffy during Marineford

She hates all men besides Luffy and Rayleigh. Shes been a bitch to every navy guy we ever saw.

It takes 2 current warlords, 2 supernovas including the main character, 1 CP0 agent, second-in-command of the RA, and 1 vice-admiral to take him down, along with backup from plenty of other strong characters.
I'd say that isn't much of an exaggeration.

I'm talking about when they first made the face looking at the newspaper

It's a really goofy way of depicting shock.

I feel like Luffy and Law should be enough

Admirals are closer to Yonkos than they are to yonko commanders

Look at what smoker is eating. He got it from Luffy's plate and that's why she is mad. Luffy helping her with buggy is cute too

Luffy and Law couldn't handle Doflamingo

It was funny the first few times maybe, is he gonna keep trying to ape the Enel face

Those two by themselves wouldn't deliver on the hype. An super team like that works much better.

He did something new with the face this weeks, it was actually clever and funny.

Did you consider how Sanji wasn’t full diable Jambe against Vergo? Cause he was against the giant genie.
>cracked bones means you were about to lose
Kek’d

Besides Buggy, those two are the only fun characters out of that bunch.
Sabo, Hancock, Smoker and Lucci are bland as fuck.

This is only the second time he's used it, third if you're counting the volume cover. What are you on about?

Vergo was even using his main weapon and his Giganigga mode. He was outplaying with Sanji in his own game.
Sanji would've got wrecked if that fight had extended any further.

>having your primary weapons broken means you're about to win

Zoro > Mihawk for the entire series CONFIRMED

Remember when Hajrudin lost against Machivse after all bones in his arm were shattered? Yeah, me neither.

It's important for a leader to have the respect of his followers. If Katakuri's face was ever revealed to everyone, then that would ruin it.

How is it even possible to be this dumb?
Hajrudin won with an attack that broke his arm. If Machvise had gotten back up, he was fucked. Sanji broke his leg and Vergo still wasn't even close to going down. He was fucked.

Have the strawhats ever killed anyone?

Well Luffy just killed that elephant guy like just a chapter ago

Zoro killed mr. 7, magistrate
Luffy killed old maid
Nami killed Eric

Law is a traitor. Heart pirates must hang from the sakura tree.

>elephant guy is dead
Nah he's knocked out.
>he literally exploded
Gonna show up later being rounded up by the marines to be sent to impel down or show a severely bandaged up old maid

Mr 7 get knocked out by vivi

Magistrate is probably wounded because for some reason zoro's slashes never kill

>Eric
I have no idea who the fuck this is

Luffy threw several Impel Down guards into the boiling vat of blood/fire. It's questionable if they survived.

>Mr 7 get knocked out by vivi
That was the new Mr. 7. The previous Mr. 7 got killed trying to recruit Zoro.

Considering the prisoners that get thrown in there die I wouldn't rule it out for the guards

>Mr 7 get knocked out by vivi

The previous mr. 7 was killed by Zoro when the agent tried to recruit him for baroque works.

>Magistrate is probably wounded
>Nah he's knocked out.

Headcanon

Zoro is called the magistrate killer

>I have no idea who the fuck this is

That kama kama no mi guy

Eric's some anime filler guy

I doubt Daible Jambe increases toughness of his leg. Also
>cracked bones means you were about to lose
Don't put words in my mouth, retard. The point is, the genie won't harm Vergo like this, he should be able to shatter the sword.

>off panel death
Why is oda so scared of showing the strawhats killing legitimate scum?

>Zoro is called the magistrate killer
Is this from jamini scanlantions? Anyone have the viz pages that state this?

>kama kama no mi guy
>anime only
No

I could maybe argue Presperso due to his importance to the crew but can't get around fact Snack is so high. They're clearly lazy fuckers

I thought you died for a moment there.

Could yasopp take on the yonko and admirals with seastone bullets?

Attached: 9qnfv6tb.jpg (1365x480, 100K)

No

10+ more volumes with the rest of wano, elbaf and reverie crammed together

Attached: Untitled.png (819x328, 190K)

Why not. Kizaru was scared shitless of the other red haired pirates gunner.

Why have we never seen haki bullets yet? The Big Mom Pirates' candy bullets didn't have haki infused, right?

They were candy coated bullets. They could wipe out the germa 66’s enhanced bodies. I don’t know how effective they are against armament haki though

Viz just calls Zoro the magistrate slasher.

So yeah not really a confirmed kill. Jamini translations can be wonky. They're already makig people confused with the latest chapter

Weren't they just called candy jackets, I assumed they where still made from new material.

Guns and bullets are incredibly inconsistent at the moment, I'm assuming Oda will adress it eventually for Sniper showdowns

Law's already faced the greatest traumas in his life. We already have his entire flashback and the toppling of Dofla.

He's done.

Maybe that's why he's constantly getting himself captured and tortured, in an attempt to awaken it.

>Guns and bullets are incredibly inconsistent at the moment
I'm kind of surprised guns are actually effective at this point of the manga with haki, super durable people, etc.