Is this the biggest asspull of the last decade?

Is this the biggest asspull of the last decade?

Attached: 1564763909065.png (1228x865, 323K)

No the latest chapter is.

>Watching Dr. Pickle

>Is a previously established concept being used creatively an asspull
No.

Yes.

Attached: 1559281190751.png (615x617, 188K)

>randomly cracking your neck as a sign that you have some petrified stone left on the exact spot someone in the future might strike to cut the nape of your neck in the hope that taiju the established idiot would notice and check thus being able to revive you

you cant make this shit up

Stonecucks will defend this

Attached: 1542682241016.gif (340x340, 134K)

Unironically yes.

they show stone still on his neck in a previous episode. and it doesn't take much to understand that the stone had some sorta ability to preserve things

If it's shitposted to death like the o my rubber nen, then no

I want animeonly niggers to either read the manga or shut the fuck up.

The only reason it is an asspull is that Senku should've been gravely braindamaged from not getting any oxygen for his brains.

O

>asspull
>something that was hinted through the entire show so far
>something that was already established previous
>asspull
Just how many different ways there are to say "thing I dislike" these days? Holy shit.

I'm anime Rick !

MORTY

MY

O MY RUBBER NEN
I BESEECH YOU MY RUBBER NEN

I also thought turning everyone to stone was an asspull as well. I mean cmon why not just wait 3000 years so that the characters can get their naturally.
I also think Senkus hair is an asspull since logically he would have had to die the tips green since hair naturally grows from the roots to the tips. I mean make sense or get out of my anime amiright!

MY

STONE

STONE

QUIRK

Manga Senku has completely white hair, the green tip is anime only shit.

NECK

Attached: 1564760217490.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

NEN

Are they pissing on him?
Not watching the show.

This is so weird last few months there's been an increasingly amount of Yea Forumstards in Yea Forums, trying to enforce console wars here but with Mangas instead, I wonder what triggered them, or if it's actually a couple of people. Either way remember you have a r*port button

That's just shounen tards. Yea Forumstards have different way of consolewarring. I would know.

Yes lmao

PENIS

It's the same shit. It's all Spics and HUEHUEs either way desune.

no but science though

O MY BUMP

There's a reason why every real Yea Forumsnon hates both Yea Forums and shounenfags, it's because they're one and the same.