Can this scene be made today? Has there ever been a more accurate depiction of India?

Can this scene be made today? Has there ever been a more accurate depiction of India?

Attached: JoJo's Bizzare Adventure - See_ Isn't India a great place! 0-42 screenshot.png (1280x720, 829K)

Araki depicted India, Egypt in part 3 from his own experience. Most mangaka artist are anti-social hermits. They don't write from experience but usually from another manga. This is how you get shitty harems, isekai.

Attached: miyazaki.gif (600x337, 131K)

>accurate depiction of india
india is a fucking disgusting country, I've been to a lot of great and gross countries, india ranks as among the dirtiest. I would honestly eat off the street in hong kong before I ate anything off a plate in that shithole. there are still literal shitting streets, the men are disgusting and smell like a fucking dumpster. the only good thing about india is that they stay the fuck in their own country for the most part and like .1% of the women are great. everything else is disgusting

>You aren't white
>You aren't a traveler
>You are not cultured
You are a pathetic subhuman mutt who uses tired talking points from pol to paint your worldview faggot.

This is you:

Fuck of EH pajeet

Attached: 1561454158728.png (1185x871, 1.05M)

SnK sucks.

Attached: 1557691518793.png (743x435, 714K)

>not white
you stupid curry munching ranjeep im as white as it gets
>not a traveler
I travel for a goddamn living you stupid nigger. I've seen more of the world in my life than you would in 100 of your pathetic sang paneer slurping ass ever would.
>subhuman mutt
that's rich coming from a faggot living in angalololorashashahahashahalololabad
>tired talking points from /pol/
omegalul /pol/ is a fucking meme don't group me in with those incel faggots.

whatsup pastie boi,
I go to india to eat food during vacations. the food is the ultimate whitoid filter. stick to the watered down version here available in the states. if you don't have the freedom to shit on the sidewalk after a drinking binge then are u really alive.
whatup jimbob,
looks like a fellow animay fan...
shit was rare back in 2003 when I was there.

Samefag spic kek. You wish you were white faggot but that don't mean you will be hahah.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

Attached: 1563061241853.jpg (221x228, 11K)

Indians are not as sensitive to how they are portrayed in media as Chinese and Koreans. I wonder why.

eating curry is not an insult dummy. I am sick of your fast food and your overpriced "tip me pls sir, I don;t get paid enough" restaurants absolute retard tier. curry has been around longer than the burgerland, and the british couldn't get enough of itlul. You ain't travel shit. I would happily trade rest of my days for homemade indian food, than endure muh eggs and bacon, unseasoned steak. indian cuisine spread to the singapore, thailand and japan before the modern age. try selling traditional american food in chennai. The arabs had to change most of the formulas when the fast food (pizza hut/bk)franchises came to the middle east. the localized flavors where 10x better lol. my childhood was made on those pizza hut on sundays. u mutts can't even do pizza properly.

didn't read, you triggered street shitter faggot

no more street shitting for me my friend, i use my european style toilet and bidet at my leisure. how can you be sure you of what kind of man you are, if you had never even taken a emergency shit outside. your ancestors weep for your sheltered self, poop virgin.
user seriously try it out, it is a different experience at least once.

meh just shitposting, before eating my breakfast. come on man i am game for some banter. why u running away white boi. and also call me something else, i already admitted i am astreet shitter. might take a shit l8r in the fucktard divorcee neighbor who is been annoying me for some time now,

>being this retarded of a nigger
lmao seethe harder faggot
curry culture is shit, the .1% of women and some of the food is good. everything else is literal shit.

>plz tip don't get paid enough
at least people can afford to tip here mr bob and vagene nigger.
>haven't traveled shit
omegalul I've been to over 60 countries in my life, almost all nicer than ranjeep world
>cant do pizza properly
sorry but dumping curry and other shitty spices grown in fields fertilized from human shit doesn't sound good to me, but hey at least you can do us all a favor and bathe in the ganges. itll shorten your lifespan and lessen the population of you disgusting Krishna cock sucker. America isn't the best but hot damn id take America over india 100 times out of 100 every goddamn day of the week. quit pretending your shithole country is worth more than the shit you leave on the streets and 8 handed elephant femboys you dust niggers worship

Attached: samefuqlmao.png (1152x864, 108K)

>5 months until India is a super power

Who hurt you, and why was it an indian man?

lmao let me extort the customer who pays for my business even more, because I can't be asked to pay minimum wage to my employees.
I absolultely h8 faggot wait staff who annoy me during eating, trying to impress me for that huge tip. I NEVER TIP.
60 countries, so cool send me ur address so i can suck ur cock senpai, while i take shit at the same time.
I am more christian than you jimbob, you protestant/catholic cucks have perverted christianity. Have roots that span to the last 1000 years.probably don't know what a church is you fucking gentile.
seethe more, nothing you say will change my mind, AMERISHART food is abysmal, any decent idea you copied from somewhere else. take the L

Indians need to chill , araki probably visited the slums when he went to india

99% of india are slums

>dodging the point of india is shit
>needs to project onto America to have anything remotely resembling an argument
heres your last you pajeet. enjoy sticking your ass out the only window in your shitty apartment curry munching nigger. America is fucked but at least its not disgusting. at least the women here are somewhat attractive meanwhile you can confuse a pajeetette as a pajeet.

based. /pol/tards need to go back

>they stay the fuck in their own country for the most part
I really wish they did.

>omegalul
>you can now get away with using twitchkiddie memes on Yea Forums without being banned

>u mutts can't even do pizza properly.
Good bait Pajeet, but my Indian friend taught me that you fuckers put corn and all sorts of unholy garbage on your 'za. If it's not Italian, it's not right.

Attached: 1558331228283.jpg (1500x2104, 507K)

>why the fuck not, you change up the formula create new shit..
anything beats the entire fucking menu on a bill miller's... that place gives me depression, food bland as fuck.. I rather enjoy diarrhea eating taco bell, than ever step foot in one of those.
peak boomer food.
bruh it's easy mode here, why would you not come here, any middle management job nets you 60k and above, would be a total moron to pass that up. like give me one reason for me not to choose a better life
> because some white people might be mean to me.
> lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.