Dr. Stone

Are we actually in trouble, like is the series actually underperforming or not? I thought the reception to the series was suppose to be good?

Attached: 91SLpHwjp8L.jpg (1400x2170, 527K)

I think WSJ is like done for. They won't ever find another hit like Naruto/One Piece/Bleach
As soon as MHA ends they'll be left only with One Piece carrying the whole magazine

OUR WHOLE UNIVERSE WAS IN A HOT, DENSE STATE

Attached: laughtrack.jpg (1440x2088, 494K)

>I thought the reception to the series was suppose to be good?
The push didn't work so well.

MANGA GETTING AXED NEXT WEEK HAHAHAHAH

>is the series actually underperforming
Yes. After all the push and anime, vol.11 still sales less than Act Age vol. 7.

What are the average sales?

If Asians are really smart they'll do the Marvel/DC approach and just rehash stories for the Big 4

Kek
Dr stone looks like the worst shit ever im glad i never gave it a chance
>muh science
Is this still 2014 edgy youtube atheist era?

seething

Attached: 07.png (219x159, 64K)

Gee, it's almost like the series wasn't really popular in the first place. This is Toriko 2.0

All the characters fucking suck and got nothing going for them but enthusiam and 'hurr he's such a good boy' Shit's boring and not even about science. Not to mention so much retarded contrived shit.

>2014 edgy youtube atheist era
nigger that's like 2009, 2014 was already the /pol/ gaymergate era

were you 5 years late on everything?

It's not doing well compared to others, despite everything the manga itself says it's a hit. So I suppose they didn't even expect this much since it's a fringe genre with a fringe artist.
In any case I bought a volume so I am at peace knowing I supported my fav manga.

Sorry but that manga volume is going to have to be recalled to be recycled for better manga once Dr. Stone is axed.

Attached: 0116-012.png (932x1300, 436K)

How often are manga cancelled?

If they pass the 100 chapters mark, they're just left to rot and squeezed dry until it's time to push the next big thing. It will be safe for a while

it's terrible and deserves to flop

I've never seen seething at such intense levels.

Who fucking talks like OP? Like... go back to twitter. Enough with these rampant posts about a run of the mill manga.

what if we get it axed on purpose? There is good reason to believe that the climax of the drone arc won't be possible. If we can prove it before it happens, maybe the manga will get cancelled.

is the manga/anime actually doing bad or you all are just doom posters? i mean you guys have been saying that this manga is going to get axe since chapter 1 and im still waiting

It is underperforming. Salesfags reported with proves that manga sales aren't improving at all. BD/DVD sales are also pathetic. Check the archives.

I feel like you haven’t actually read the story

What?

He's underage and wasn't there for it.

>is the manga/anime actually doing bad or you all are just doom posters?
Last week sales number
13042 *102933 ア AA 7
*11380 **92654 D Stone 11
Yhis week sales number
>134 act-age #07
>135 Dr. Stone #11

Both Dr. Stone and Toriko deserve the popularity. There's actually worse things running in this magazine right now which are more popular.

>Shilled to fuck everywhere
>Turns out to be hot garbage
Gee, who would have thought?

b-but boichi!

Science fiction and fantasy don't mix.

>Dr. Reddit