SASUKE IS BACK
URASHIKI IS BACK
SHINKI IS BACK
LET'S FUCKING GO BORUBROS!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Attached: urashiki.jpg (650x680, 137K)

Neat.

>another year of filler

What did you expect? The manga is moving at a snail's pace. It's either filler arcs or SoL, and I'd rather have arcs separated by SoL as opposed to straight SoL, or catching up to the manga in 2 months, then having to wait 2 years before doing it again.

I think Boruto has given me some kind of PTSD.
I get violent shivers and throw up at the sight of generic anime original characters.
Give me release lads.

Attached: Was it rape.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Attached: 76003229.jpg (1000x750, 461K)

Sakura is such a woman, dear Lord.

hot

>Feetfags are also Sakurafags
Not even surprised.

For fucks sake just adapt the manga already, nobody wants to see this filler bs. Literally everyone I know has stopped watching and are just waiting for the manga content to be adapted. It's been 2 years since the Mujina Bandits arc ended and they still haven't done anything.

Sakura is good at sex. She's dominant when needed and also vulnerable and eager to get pounded. Hinata would be hesitant to give you a tiddyfug

Wow

Right!!!!

ofcourse you will have to go through tough trials to get that tiddyfuck and she is a noble woman who isn't cheap,which is why it's more rewarding and add that perfection of a body to it you get the best fuck in the multiverse.

>More Urashiki.

Okay, this new arc might be a little based, than.

WHERE IS THE HANABI CHAPTER?!!

ehhh idk I like when women are into it. I think hinata would just lay there and moan quietly
Sakura would be doing different positions and talking dirty. More my style.

Attached: 51.jpg (600x821, 148K)

you clearly need to meet more women cuz it surely seems like hinata would be eager to please and into kinky stuff when sakur seems like starfish kind of girl.

I think it's confirmed. Urashiki is going to die in the next arc so his presence won't contradict the manga because he didn't show up in the Chunin Exams in that version.

Madara comeback when? That is the only thing that can save this shitshow.

Boruto isn't on the verge of cancellation yet.

>it surely seems like hinata would be eager to please and into kinky stuff when sakur seems like starfish kind of girl.
Hinata would only be into after weeks of dating
Sakura is dtf the moment you meet her.

>more filler
how bad are the sales now?

Are they ever going to adapt the actual manga? I just looked it up and you guys are 117 episodes in with nothing but filler arcs and an adaptation of the movie

The academy arcs are not filler. Byakuya gang and everything post Momoshiki is filler.

Fuck off borutard.

2020 bro