Shonen Jump Bullshit MC

Without a doubt the worst MC of Shonen Jump along eth Shit Rito.

Attached: Kogarashi_full_appearance.png (400x600, 103K)

Bullshit

Attached: 0f7f921ca3a7bcbfe97382e5470b4bdf.jpg (236x330, 15K)

I almost missed you, ESL-kun. Sup?

Hey Cancer-chan,how are you doing?

People only read Yuragi Inn for the girlsand the art, seriously, Tadahiro should be doing a more traditional battle Shonen.

It would be far more popular if he does a manga abiut Kogarashi shonen MC protagonist.

>Taking this dumb manga this seriously
That why everyone makes fun of you, shounentards.

WITH THE HELP OF KYOJIIIIIII

Attached: file.png (1440x1080, 913K)

Who said he was taking that seriously?
He only said that it was bullshit

Attached: 1513628273203_1_1.jpg (787x384, 91K)

He's a bit on the bland side but there's no way he's even in bottom 10.

Attached: 1563362400299.png (959x1400, 300K)

He's actually a decently masculine protag, though a tad on the herbivore side.

He did. It's right there.

He's hard-working young man who holds down multiple jobs and outgoing. As far as harem protagonists go he's actually better than most when you consider their defining characteristic is, "he's nice"

>worst MC
Stand aside, peasant.

Attached: 1436150647961.jpg (1280x1292, 952K)

Holy shit, that's kind of based as fuck.

>kogarashi
>worst than souma
>worst than deku
i think he is pretty cool for an harem mc, has no problem having dates or sleeping with the girls if they want to and already rejected 2 of the girls instead of circling around but they keep trying

Attached: yuna.jpg (869x1269, 271K)

He doesn't fuck with anyone even when girls stated that they could die for him.Is just another bullshit with different colour

The one who sleeps next to him is Yuuna,and he doesn't want that,even though the poor slutty ghost feels lonely without him around.

i was talking about sagiri

Buag,that bitch ninja is even worse than Erina from Shokugeki No Souma.If MC is bullshit that bitch Ninja is just the worst female character in fictional world

Worst? No but bland yeah. The only interesting thing is how he got his skills from meeting all these ghost in his life forcing him to work hard and get better so they could pass on. Probably if he wasn't in a harem series he could be better but right now he's in harem mc that can fight status.