Satisfying deaths for characters who had it coming

Attached: C3A3F83D-D397-49F1-BEED-8C5364901FB1.jpg (1462x2048, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwLLG-Qu1Nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: shitren.jpg (640x854, 173K)

fucker isn't dead

Why not?

Attached: diavolo-1181086.jpg (696x396, 22K)

Came here to post this.

Attached: 1557458345781.jpg (800x1280, 111K)

>implying people die when they're killed

But he can't die, that's the whole thing

Gabi became the idol for yurifags after this

I hope he's dead so that people get put on edge about who can die like it was back at the start but you know for a fact that ain't going to happen.

Gabi is my hero. He was insufferable.

which one?

A series where anybody and everybody can die is a series without any tension at all because it's hard to get attached to characters if you think they're just going to get killed off soon anyway as a surprise.

The best series are those with a few deaths at critical moments.

Attached: 0020-013.jpg (794x1120, 233K)

Attached: smash .jpg (642x856, 444K)

Attached: 0083-026.jpg (1107x1600, 530K)

I don't get it.
Context?

Attached: 0162.jpg (1153x1618, 868K)

based Gabichad

Didn't deserve it all he did was sell drugs, try to kill his daughter, and keep his identity secret

Plagiarists

Attached: 19japan1-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 33K)

>Character is teacher who was chaperoning a student trip.

>She and a bunch of students end up on an island infested with giant man-eating bugs.

>Abandons several students to die when she locks them it of a shelter and refuses to let them in, even though there was plenty of time t do so

>Shows no concern for a student after she is nearly raped by the class scumbag.

>Has an unhealthy relationship with student who is obsessed with her.

>try to kill his daughter
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daugher you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: a26.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

wrong

Based

Checked

Attached: asukascary4.png (641x382, 148K)

barbed cat cock

youtube.com/watch?v=DwLLG-Qu1Nw

>pitou's a top
I seriously hope you don't believe this