Mixing CGI human character with 2D human character

>Mixing CGI human character with 2D human character
Why though? Don't think it's a gender thing either since the other women are cgi too

Attached: Untitled.png (1445x1067, 1.57M)

because netflix

Attached: OBS (01).webm (800x432, 2.1M)

oh bloody hell Ohma looks ridiculous.
Just please dont fuck up Karla and ill watch it anyway. And dear god that Rihito face.

Didn't that one show about planes and pancakes do the same? If character is reusable then it is better to create 3d model. And if it is just some extra then it is faster to just draw him/her in 2d.

do you mean karura?

What the fuck

Attached: OBS (02).webm (500x272, 2.3M)

Attached: OBS (03).webm (600x326, 2.6M)

My dick, Im watching this show but
>Karura

the manga showed more cleavage too
another scene ruined

Oh god, they're terrifying

Attached: OBS (04).webm (800x436, 1.63M)

Attached: Untitled.png (1535x1068, 1.39M)

>Mixing subhuman character with human character

Attached: 1527715267789.png (736x860, 560K)

can't wait for him to get wrecked by Wakatsuki

3d anime is a sin

>DAMN
This shit is just an insult to the manga. Why can't they even render the CGI with more than 10fps?

Attached: 1553682015962.png (515x821, 59K)

Damn, modern anime looks like this!?!!?

finally a good ps2 anime

Its weird, some scenes especially first ep are so slow fps but some of the later fights are pretty fast.

On one hand the 3d isn't too bad. Characters are actually expressive and actually move. Some for eh fights are fluid and fast. Plus some stylized stuff here and there and actual choreography.

On the other hand it still falls the same traps of 3d. Framrate drops when they don't move at times, sometimes character models look hideous when trying to mimic the expressive manga faces. Bad shadowing and lighting. It also doesn't help they try to mix 2d and 3d models or animations making it super jarring.

Overall not Beserk tier but its basically meh 3d. Need sto be consistent and choose whether all 2d or 3d.

Attached: 1564579665157.webm (1274x676, 2.94M)

Even after all these years i still don't get it why they always have so low fps. It looks so shit

I've seen better PS1 models

We'd probably need to ask experts in 3D animation but if I had to hazard a guess I'd say budget

Nah, it's not budget. You can render 3D shit at any fps you want. It's a desperate attempt at imitating 2D anime (which is usually at 12 or 24 fps) instead of just accepting 3D for what it is.

They could have gone for the 24 option instead of 12 then.

But even a retard can see that it looks nothing like 2D with that framerate