What is it about Asuka that no other character has been able to replicate?

What is it about Asuka that no other character has been able to replicate?
Is it the soul ?

Attached: souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_soji_777__ddfd2a331a41163795afa7182c409926.pn (1000x1236, 1.02M)

A copy will never surpass the original

Attached: e5f.png (510x478, 576K)

>replicate
>Asuka
that would be disrespectful

As if there's anything to replicate. She barely has characteristics.
>muh mommy
>muh aggression

That said, all Eva characters are like that.

Dishonest shitpost

Attached: mind.jpg (1442x1614, 733K)

ANTA BAKA

ANTA BAKA

she's got soul, sass and class.

Sometimes the fake, in an effort to be real, can become more real than the thing itself.

Attached: deishuu-kaiki-35629.jpg (400x616, 28K)

All tsunderes are worthless bitches an whores, except Eri.
Can you name even one well written tsundere other than Eri?
I bet you can't

Attached: 939704439acc473d0d0239c49af85347.jpg (2072x3000, 893K)

Rei is better. Far better.

Being best

Aside from being a cuntnshe was kinda nice. I mean, just look at how she acted in the show:

>Trying to get Shinji's Attention and approval
>Being cute, playful, nice to shinji. Remember how she acted around Shinji (Being cute and playful in the pool aka GIANT STROKE ENTRY, doing that stupid pose when she entered the lava and that whole operation when she was relieved and how stupid shinji was by saving her, and some other notable moments)

Really, fuck Shinji. Asuka had good intentions and he just wanted the Doll and the Gay

Attached: 10536bf596afbc851ef7fc7e6da0b5b2.jpg (564x928, 148K)

>hot, sassy, emo, flirty, clingy, underage
fucking bingo
the whole thing about her acting aloof and smug while craving affection and drowning in insecurity and trauma is hot. and there you go, that's why people still want to fuck asuka decades later

Asuka is an abusive bitch
Rei is actually pleasing to be around and everyone wants someone like Kaworu in their life

>Rei is pleasing to be around
Sure, if you like having someone stare at you blankly

if she's getting fat you can just kill her and get the new thing one

I never thought of that. You've convinced me.

Attached: 1548466009622.png (438x398, 158K)

Attached: 1562051878687.png (719x768, 766K)

based dad provides unlimited supply of teen mom waifu pussy, wtf was shinji so mad about. i wish i had a father like gendo

exactly. Also
>Shinji wants to be alone and safe
>basically puts him back into the womb of his mom

original tsundere that actually had reasons to be a tsundere on top of having a big responsibility and having problems.
99% of tsundere characters are only there to be a tsundere, don't serve any other purpose and are tsun for like 15 minutes of episode 1, and then 95% dere with a bit of "omg i'm blushing so hard" tsun, which is fucking shit

Every time you post a picture from tumblr you lose one year of life

The sheer nostalgia fuelled hype stemming from the fact that she came from a super popular show. She's a pretty meh character, really.

Attached: 5656.jpg (299x293, 28K)

how can I get a cute but insecure and traumatized gf like asuka so we can be miserable together

Attached: asukaXshinji.jpg (915x1200, 905K)

Be a chad like Kaji and she’ll open her legs for you in a heartbeat

shinji wasn't a chad and she still tried to get his attention

Learn to cook, clean, play the cello, and synchronized dance choreography while having neglectful parents.

Alternatively, kill everyone else on the planet.

a well written and highly flawed character.

okay, the first option is out of the question, I'm too lazy for that. How do I kill everyone on earth any ideas?

The psychological issues? Asuka was a wreck, but she was a wreck in a way that you couldn't get angry with her. Nowadays girls are either soulless moeblobs or whiny bitches.

>cat eyes

Honestly spooky ass fuck on non-cat person characters

get in the frikin robot

Shana no Shakugan

Not because she was actually well written, but because at some point she drove the guy she was bitching at to make a contract with an eldritch god and became too powerful for her to be a little cunt at anymore

Well for Shinji it involved getting humanity's socially stunted creator goddess that was also his part mom-clone/half-sister to want to bone him so that she'd kill everyone on command for him.

If you can't manage that step, try angrering world leaders to incite nuclear war and hope the odds are in your favor. It'll probably happen eventually anyway.

She laughed at the thought of him dying in the leliel episode, when Kaji died she literally slit her wrists
She only wants chad

This.

Attached: Asuka x Kaji.png (1452x1050, 1.43M)