This kills the Ruifags. Domestic na Kanojo

>OmaegaSukida
>お前が好きだ
>I like you

Attached: 0325_5d40f5bfa22ca.jpg (1137x1618, 295K)

>Chefboy will get cuck by Natsuo
This kills the Chef boyfags.

Cope

I like how Ruitards thinks Rui can just go back and start darting Natsuo again.

Is Hina the most tragic heroine in shounen romance? I haven't seen someone suffer this much, even in SEO's manga.

Attached: o014.jpg (869x1300, 270K)

Which is just going to make her victory all the more sweeter.

I hope Rui turns him down for the time being so that she can pursue Natsuo again. She needs to get BTFO properly so that she faces the consequences for her actions. She can then later rebound to Kajita. Although I feel bad for him cause he's a cool guy and probably deserves better.

Ok, now have Rui die on her way back to her home planet and we can be square.

Shes obviously going to reject him. Have you seen her the past 2 chapters? Shes obsessed with getting back home and getting right back with Nat like nothing happened.

Feel sorry the chef for liking this piece of shit.

Until Natsuo has the balls to confront his parents and tell them he wants to date one of the daughters, it'll always end in failure.

He was going to do so after graduation with Hina.

Watch as he gets rejected in the next chapter.

>endgame

Attached: theendgameee.jpg (1131x1414, 381K)

Why does this kill the Ruifags? Chefboy seems pretty based

They hate him for not being natsuo.

Rui a shit
Hina a best

Rui will realize later her feelings for him. That kajita is in love with her true self.
She doesn't need to be scare about another girl or to change her behavior for him. She will be 100%that he only loves her.
That kajita is always by her side

Yeah, but that was so long ago when his dick was only focused on the one girl. Rui was just a side piece back then that he left to get some Hina.

Hina was the "bitch" to pursue Natsuo anyway at the time when she knew how Rui felt about him. At least the girls eventually made up for it, but Rui's selfishness in love has always managed to somehow wreck everyone else each time. Even now Hina is sidelined because Rui asked her to (once again) not purse Natsuo while she was in America so Hina-nee has been trying to be the best big sister she can be for his dreams.

At least soon we'll get the final confrontations going. Rui will blow up about Hina living in Natsuo's closet. Probably take 2 chapters just for her to calm back down for a come to Jesus meeting about all the horrible things that happened to Natsuo post-breakup which was Rui's direct cause by stabbing him in the heart. Jesus, even Miyabi's confrontation didn't really get to the heart of all the problems at the moment.

Ruifags don't think so. They routinely cry on sasuga's twitter posts about him. The retards even use the term 'chefboi' in their tweets.

The prospect of Rui getting some more cock isn't exactly upsetting me.

Attached: good stuff.jpg (161x138, 7K)

>Hina was the "bitch" to pursue Natsuo anyway at the time when she knew how Rui felt about him.
Hina never pursured Natsuo. Hell she wanted to move out because she didnt want to act on her feelings. Natsuo even acknowledges that He was the one who always pursured and pushed Hina, and she caved to the emotions she had. She still cared enough about Rui to apologize and break up with Natsuo for her.

>Rui's selfishness in love has always managed to somehow wreck everyone else each time
it literally does. She always caused Natsuo problems, always caused her own problems and always caused Hina heartbreak. She never even apologized like Hina did, and had no shame in taking Natsuo when he was vurlnerable, even though it would cause her guilt and lead to the issues that she never overcame with Natsuo.

>Rui will blow up about Hina living in Natsuo's closet
probobly, but as you say, she will learn about the problems she caused Natsuo post breakup. Hopefully that will make her realize how shit she is since she has literally no shame in getting back together with Natsuo despite breaking up with him when he was already depressed and lost in life.

>Miyabi's confrontation didn't really get to the heart of all the problems at the moment.
Other than settling Miyabis possibility of being with Natsuo, there wasnt much to develop. Rui wasnt even a factor in Natsuo rejecting Miyabi, and other than that, there is nothing left to deal with when it comes to Miyabi since she isnt turning hostile and has no reason to reveal Natsuos secret. .

>mfw she rejects him next chapter to take back Natsuo

Attached: 549F63FF-55C9-49AF-A15F-16356679E56A.jpg (255x255, 21K)

i think so too.

I could see that Kajita and Rui are supportive of each other when they need it and i found it telling that Rui was talking about Kajitas dream and willingness to support it and seeing herself being part of it.
One of the reason she broke up with Natsuo was because she couldnt help him with his writers block and losing his dream, the same dream that Hina has helped the most with, sacrificed the most for and is now holding onto for Natsuo.

And just like Natsuo is always there for Hina when she needs help and Hina is always there for Natsuo, we've seen Kajita stand up to racists on Ruis behalf and support her when shes sad and depressed, making her come out happier than before.

I still think more needs to be done to make Kajita more appealing to the Ruishippers though. General readers and Hinashippers can tolerate him, but he hasn't done enough to make him outstanding.
I'm guessing that this arc is supposed to address that. That Rui will get into trouble with the racists, only for Kajita to be there for her. but she wont be with Kajita until she at least confronts Natsuo one last time and they both agree they've moved on.

even if she does, theres nothing to support Natsuo would take her. at the end of the Misaki arc, he already decided to move on, then Rui was not a factor in his rejecting Serizawa, and now, his phone call with Rui was so damn casual that he really came off as a friend talking to a friend he hasnt seen in a while. Rui is one thing, but Natsuo shows no such desire of longing and is just happy she's doing well.

Get rid of the "pendragon" water mark, make their hairs have more brown, and it'd be perfect.

Rui a shit

She will initially reject it given her current state but soon she will come around. Sasuga even hinted that Rui has made Kajita's dream her own as well. It's only a matter of time now.

239 link where?

>I still think more needs to be done to make Kajita more appealing to the Ruishippers thoug
h

Attached: notsuo.png (1009x905, 635K)

I'm going to post on reddit as soon as Hina wins. Their tears will be delicious.

I know its immature as fuck but I'm going to do the same but in the discord as well. The amount of absolute cunts and delusional niggers in there is absurd.

Ruitards are a lost cause. No amount of development will be enough for those pieces of shits.

what a bitch

I bet the mods will ban us and prevent new accounts from posting on sub. There's a reason the reddit is so cancerous. It's run by a bunch of ruitards.

>I still think more needs to be done to make Kajita more appealing to the Ruishippers though.

What will Sasuga gain by doing that anyway? pretty sure even she is aware the moment she created Kajita as love interest replacement for Rui, it was the point of no return and massive backlash from Ruifags is only matter of time.

How it's going on reddit currently?

Oh 100%. They actually banned profanity in the discord. Dont know about the reddit but its run by the same mongs so I assume so.

The reddit is filled with deluded ruitards living in an alternate reality.

I still don't really get why we have to see Rui and chef get together after Rui threw herself out of the race. We could've just seen them as a couple in the final chapter or something and we'd get the same fucking thing.

Gotta keep the ruifags interested with their false hope. If she wasnt in it they'd just fuck off, but Sasugas hinting at her and Nat getting back together and its the only things keeping them around.