NOOOOOOOOOOOO TRISH GIVE ME THAT ARROW RIGHT NOW FATE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO TRISH GIVE ME THAT ARROW RIGHT NOW FATE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE

Attached: 1564487099241.jpg (196x250, 11K)

You sure have a lot of IPs to spare.

kys Yea Forumsermin

When are we going to treat shouneniggers the same way we treat posters?

Seething moecel

When you stop taking your tranny pills maybe

Attached: 1563064658464.jpg (764x713, 309K)

If only. They are the reason advertisers would even care about the site.

kill yuorself

Attached: 1564425738879.png (480x480, 148K)

Shonenchads run Yea Forums now, faggot

moecel get out

dilate

Imagine being a Yea Forumshonen fag. You've ruined the discussion of the entire medium of shonen by inserting childish of offboard memes. Unironically reconsider your life or take it away

This thread is unironically better than all the other faggy threads on this board.

Attached: le nigger dance.gif (617x100, 1.52M)

>childish of offboard memes
yeah because memes such as "my wife is x" or "IMAGINE" are very mature

>implying shounen and Yea Forumseddit discuss anything.
They treat this site same as a livestream chat.

>

Attached: e1e8571d6242566fbb2db80f916c6e65.jpg (557x711, 54K)

Go back to Yea Forums with the rest of the wojakniggers. What causes a random user to use canned shit that will be played out in a year?

Attached: your future.webm (360x294, 2.23M)

why does she have that stupid bun? it really needs to be snipped off.

Yeah look at this thread full of discussion

Kys /u/fag

>image saved from reddit.
Sasuga shouneniggers

Somebody actually made this shitty wojak and thought it was worth posting on Yea Forums. Yea Forums mods fucking suck dick if this thread is still up but they're on sadpanda patrol for the entire week

you can't snip a bun, you need to untie it to cut the hair or it'll be too thick

>What causes a random user to use canned shit that will be played out in a year?
I don't know, you tell me why people here still think "handholding is lewd, spoiler it xD" is funny

If you see nothing wrong with inserting a console war into everything possible, your opinion isnt worth considering. Those things you've mentioned are ways to have fun without a competition

Attached: images (5).jpg (350x490, 18K)

fuck off moeshitter

>NOOO MY PRECIOUS ANIME BOARD BECOMES REDDIT!
>acts like reddit

Attached: 1564488643769.jpg (491x625, 32K)

>Gatekeeping
Have sex, incel

How does Yea Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

Looks like your average shounen thread? Pot calling kettle black?

based pedo

When the enemy is at the gate you gatekeep.

>euro lunch break
>instant shitty offtopic spam
really gets the knoggin joggin

Explain this quality? Every thread devolves into waifuism.

you underestimate my snipping powers, kouhai.

Anons please don't shitpost
I want to talk about underage 2d girls in peace

You do realise competition is also a way to have fun, right? That's your own fault for taking it seriously

OUTRAGE!

Attached: 866061d6711fd21dc66b4ccff5698764.gif (520x520, 963K)

>european hours
>anime boards becomes 1000x more fun
>american hours
>heavy policied PoC friendly reddit board while 99999 anons scream go back to muh /pol/ boogieman

at least shonenniggers don't burn down studios

>95% of the replies are mindless template one liners
And moetards will still pretend they're "superior"

Attached: 1535749486460.jpg (247x284, 25K)

>every thread turns into anime culture
Woah, I'm shocked, how could this happen? Why aren't we filling the thread with buzzwords like Yea Forumstards!

Friendly reminder that consuming moe anime is linked with pedophiliac tendencies and most people in real life would keep their children and family away from you

/wsj/ when?

nice safe for work shitposting you pussy's

Of course, competition is just one way but the way its being done now is inconceivably retarded. You use stale images over 10 years old and just change it up a little, crossboarders eat this sloppy rotting filth with gratuitous joy. You've destroyed Yea Forums by necessitating over moderation

Char is moe

Attached: [Zeonic-Corps]_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_-_29_[640x480_H.264_AAC]_[BCDD92C9].mkv_snapshot_20.24_[2019.07.14 (640x480, 481K)

So now you've settled for "we're the same level of quality"?

>anime culture
Spamming tired meme one liners over and over again isn't culture

Have sex

did you miss the part where there's an active manga scanlation attempt being made in that thread?

>friendly reminder The opinion that I pulled out my ass is a fact.
Based teen.

That's why I said "95%".

No, Yea Forums threads are worse than your average Yea Forums thread and is not welcome here.
>strawman
Okay retard.

The hypocrisy of your statement is unreal. You realize shounen and by proxy offboard culture is the same, right? There's even that cringe word which has stunted Yea Forums OC

Attached: images (6).jpg (554x554, 35K)

Open any moe thread based retard

maybe you just conditioned yourself to see templates when most of those posts are informative and insightful (except for that one guy spamming syneed because he's from Yea Forums)

>your future.webm
Dragon+Ball+Super

>strawman
How?
Look at this thread

So your scientific fact is based on a thread on Yea Forums, good to know retard.

Any argument shounenniggers could have is invalidated by the cancerous existance that are Dragonball threads. That is a crossboard colony

>maybe you just conditioned yourself to see templates
Well, the same thing can be said about people who bitch about shonen threads.

Fucking mods are faggots. 3 years ago this would've been deleted by now

I'm just racist against south americans, desu
they'll get around to it eventually

How do we deal with the Shounen Question

Attached: 2019-07-31_18h09_21.png (739x496, 92K)

Never implied shonen threads were different, just that moe threads aren't better.

KA KA KACHI DAZE

Attached: 1563779822101.jpg (1242x1388, 260K)

Did you ever notice how memes like this always have an identical first stage of getting spammed as much as possible, with minimal modifications, on every board simultaneously? The same thing with the "That 33-year old boomer" meme. Not very organic.

Attached: 1548108196822.jpg (800x800, 106K)

it literally only takes one person to report that shit
literally only one
but they are, nobody's writing long greentexts about how Shamiko wants Lilith to fuck Momo for her with attached wojak edited with bits of Shamiko's costume in moe threads

>That's your own fault for taking it seriously
Oh yeah it's just healthy rilvalry right?
Now let me tell you the real fucking thing the problem is not with the competition, it it with the fact that it is a console war in disguise.
On Yea Forums console wars are the norm because people normally buy only one console each gen so every time they must prove that their choice was the correct one, even if they have to insult ad hominem. On Yea Forums we pirate every episode of every anime every season and there's no need to insult others for their choice because you can like more than one anime each season.
Things like destroy every sort of discussion

Internet boards are the only metric we have to determine what kind of audience we have for moe anime in the west, normal people dont watch your pedo moe anime and therefore i am right

>not knowing a pseudo general that probably have more profound discussions than your average Yea Forums thread and probably lived longer than your retarded shounen threads
>another strawman
I sure love brainlet newfags,

>generals are ok id they are moeshit

They are exclusive culture. Shounen culture is based off of the stagnant culture that is offboard culture. Because they bring in dubfags, wojakniggers and frogniggers, our own developments have come to a complete halt. Stuff like that Killing bites meme are a once in the blue moon thing. Shounen has fundamentally stagnated our own culture and has caused mods to overmoderate our board

>that webm
just threw up in my mouth a little

>I constitute what is normal
>believes anime is aimed at the west
Keep going teen.

>My waifu is better
>NO MY WAIFU IS BETTER
Moetards are truly the superior intellectual beings

It's fun and you clearly hate fun, get ove it.
>there's no need to insult
Back to r*ddit if you get so hurt by harmless banter.

>no u
Average Yea Forums intellectual.

>brainlet
How ironic of you to use memes from other boards you claim to hate so much.

>my Yea Forums-tier studio wars is fun!
Room temperature IQ.

Jesus christ. We need some kind of "reddit checker" that can automatically stops posts from people who have reddit accounts. It would make browsing literally every board so much better, but that's just a silly fantasy.

but the whole fucking thread isn't about waifus, it's about how the two MC are totally gay for each other

>acts like reddit
explain retard

>LOL I posted "my wife is cute" again, so funny! xD
Literally no IQ

>brainlet originated from Yea Forums
>when it have been around for decades next to other "let" post
Niglet.

Why does it keep happening bros. Why is /pol/ making our waifus into nazis. Why is Yea Forums invading with their vojacks and soilent boys.

Why? I just want to discuss anime in peace. I want this board to become even more moderated because that's how reddit is. And i love reddit. This isn't fair. Mommy please!

Why has /pol/ detroy everything i love? I just want more nig nogs in anime too also homosexual who fuck each other in on screen. Please god just kill every nazi. Abib save us!

Attached: 1564289845228.jpg (457x333, 35K)

You keep calling people who disagree with you "teen" which tells us you are in your 30s or above defending the lowest form of childish animation for pedos and emasculated soíbois which is kind of pathetic and pitiful

mods just nuked a bunch of those bait/spam Dr Stone threads
this one's next

>no u

I couldn't read the whole thread because I'm not mentally ill and looking that shit more than 10 seconds hurts my brain

>it's fun shitting up the board because of our internal feud
it's fun because you are used to shitposting since your main board is Yea Forums
>>there's no need to insult
>Back to r*ddit if you get so hurt by harmless banter.
You perfectly know what I was talking about you fucking dimwit

Moecels are so mad

Projection savored with Yea Forumstard favorite buzzwords. Soon you'll be posting seeth,cope and whatnot.

I feel the same way about the popular shonen threads
every time, I just want to talk about how hot Frieza is or something and it's nothing but pages and pages of spam

Why? Because mods have become soft, letting these latent 2-digit IQ posters grow into a bigger problem than it once was less than a decade ago.

>haha they mad XD
You sound like an emotional female.

>Copying & pasting the same post literally dozens of times every day is fun
This is, without question, autism.

>everyone criticizing garbage posts are moefags!!111!!
Jesus christ you're fucking dumb

have sex

How does Yea Forums do it?

>explain retard
he can't since that's the exact same reason why the situation became like this

whatnot

since I've spent the rest of this thread trying to talk to people who are shitposting, why do you think this would bother someone?

Where did I imply it orginiated on Yea Forums?
Learn to read. In any case, almost no one used "brainlet" before 2016, the only popular "-let" word was manlet, newfag. You can search the archive if you don't believe me

Closet paedophiles and tranny colony

anyway, check this

Attached: 1d23a5e82ba14e1965c18db26149589e.jpg (449x600, 56K)

Jesus

>studiowars is a shounen thing
>biggest studiofags are kyoanifags
Yeah, I'm not defending shounen threads. They're both equally bad. This whole board is shit now, it's not just shounenfags. Though shipper shounenfags aren't that common, the real problem is the retard spammers who think the shounen they like isn't shounen because "it's mature"

check what?

>the only popular word is manlet
Imagine being this of a postlet.

Shit thread

>your main board is Yea Forums
Prove it.
>You perfectly know what I was talking about you fucking dimwit
I perfectly know that what you consider "insults" are nothing more than a harmless banter and you're just a huge faggot

well, I'm greatly enjoying Machikado Mazoku this season, and the threads are a good source of reaction images/webms
fuck if I know anymore, my luck has been garbage and Yea Forums is too fast to check it and I'm too proud to script

Attached: e5a455d64ce631eef1be69151c1ae10b.jpg (373x368, 20K)

>no them!

Yea Forums
>anything that pisses me off has to be /pol/ or Yea Forums
Literally the same rethoric as /pol/cels blaming tha joos and the left calling for drumpf when something goes wrong

Pls think of advertisers (from which you mods get 0.00$ of dollary doos. You are fucking stupid to not at least tell hiro to give you share. Literal monkey fucking slaves.)

Average Yea Forums incel

Nice try, but that's not what I said. So who are you quoting?

Attached: 196681ffe901976b55bab333f4fcc482.gif (288x216, 863K)

Find me any other board that uses cringe, based, have sex, or incel more than them. I'll wait.

WHY CAN'T I GET
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 748f46b2c7bdf07b8d796ad1d5c51aa6.jpg (640x480, 217K)

Are you saying this thread wasn't started by a Yea Forumsaggot?

>we retards aren't from Yea Forums, we swear.
Hilarious, I just need to look at the OP then look at the buzzwords that litters this ilk.

Yea Forums

>what is a 2016
>what is a newfaggot
>what is a newfaggot board

Yea Forums uses those a lot

Those memes originated from smaller boards like Yea Forums and sp Yea Forums only appropriated them because of the crossposters so get your facts right before sperging out

>quick, he had found me out, tell the epic comeback

Are you avatar fagging?

>we must protect muh board culture
This is like /pol/ hating diversity.

Attached: 11e7857810072267ab992be4855b6d04.png (1280x800, 659K)

No, he's f/a/ggot. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's from Yea Forums. Yea Forums has shitposters too

Who's acting like reddit here? The one telling the wojakfaggot off or the wojakfaggot that should go back to /r9k/?

it's KoG
respect him

Attached: a6202be5e4a6f6ca236b24cd05c5133d.jpg (555x555, 46K)

Daily reminder Yea Forums is ANTI-Fascist board and communist too. We have mod on our side who is like us too!

>the origin=the amount of usage
Did you get dropped on your head as a child?
Probably more than /pol/, but definitely not more than Yea Forums. Touche.
So does every other popular board. 'A lot' is not quantitative.

I doubt you browse any of those boards with the exception of Yea Forums just going on by the OP pic.

My post had
>the only popular "-let" word was manlet
You green text
>the only popular word is manlet

I agree, fuck fascists and fuck commies
can't sub worth shit, shitty overly-localized garbage

>joos
>drumpf
>cels
Why do /pol/ and Yea Forums, which is an umbrella way of saying cancerous modern Yea Forums user who did not come here for what the site was created for, users try to prove they aren't /pol/ and Yea Forums by using /pol/ and Yea Forums terminology

It's not /toy/ making shitty wojak threads I'll tell you that.
Everything wrong with the meme culture of this site can be linked back to /r9k/,Yea Forums,/pol/, and Yea Forums. Hell I'm convinced shit like incel and yikes only became used more on Yea Forums because /pol/shits kept using it "ironically" to ape the random people on twitter they kept arguing against

Why do faggots like you act as if anyone who was on "old" Yea Forums can't like "new" Yea Forums?

>MY BOARD CULTURE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE GO AWAY Yea Forums NOOOOOO MY WIFE IS NOT JUST A CARTOON FOR CHILDREN WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MOE TAKE IT BACK AAHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1563577412930.png (785x1000, 254K)

It's as hilarious as someone trying to claim they're not from [other board] while saying you're a cringing seething incel while posting a pepe sadfrog image

literally every board uses them. Stop calling everyone /pol/ and Yea Forums, that's the new Yea Forums now, it's bad.

Why would someone who was alive in the mid 2000s post as if they're a 10 year old?

Yea Forums with Yea Forums as of now are most reddit boards on entire 4channel. I wonder why

Go back to Yea Forums and keep making shitty chad render threads with [>Opinion text]

Why would someone in their 20s/30s watch cartoons like Precure/Pokemon that are meant for kids?

Average Yea Forums response.

How autistic of a post could you make?
>>>co
God no, Yea Forums is more tumblr/Twitter than anything, and I haven't browsed there since Samurai Jack

>go back to "x y z board" blah blah no arguments

Attached: 1562953465461.png (454x520, 13K)

Such posts are way more common for Yea Forums than Yea Forums, so even regarding a solid possibility of OP being a local shitposter, it's natural to assume that he's a Yea Forums flyover

that is pretty funny
it's almost like they don't know how to lurk moar

Yeah nah faggot. Just take one look at image reposts stats and tell me any board with at least 3 wojak/pepes in their top 6 aren't literal reddit boards

The bootlicker reddit meantlity. They think over moderation = good

how often do you donate to mr redditor?

>grasping the last straws.