Question

moe or shonen, which is worse?

Attached: Yui_moe.jpg (708x890, 94K)

shounen, duh

Attached: yuismug.png (551x548, 270K)

If you like moe you're a creep snd you're seriously mentally challenged

and what or the shonen fans? Do they get off unscathed?

Moe shonen

Both are pretty mainstream normalfag shit but TTGL won the war years ago and moeshit and still seething

shounen anime is pretty manly and cool desu

what does moe-shonen look like?

Yeah if you are physically or mentally under 15. Liking cute things and being okay to admit it means you're mature.

>creep
>mentally challenged
but the demographic of shounen are kids

shounen
>autists
moe
>autistic pedos

an user of taste, and very into gar

Attached: gar.jpg (608x529, 58K)

>ESL
Like clockwork.

answer the question
moe or shonen, trumper?

it's a very simple question but some are scared to answer

Attached: Asuka_baka.png (1366x768, 1.83M)

Yaoi.

but what about yuri?

Attached: Kumiko_reina_gay.jpg (6347x4097, 2.95M)

Moebros want to look at cute girls because straight men generally enjoy doing so. Shounenshitters like looking at partially undressed men touch each other, I think the answer is quite clear.

Attached: 1530865041035.jpg (538x513, 106K)

moe is worse, but shonen isnt much better

elaborate user . . .

Moe shounen when?

Shonenshitters are either in the "girls are icky" phase or or literally gay.

Shounen is for faggots, Jojo attracts them with it's flamboyance and that crying bitchboy with the freckles serves as a self insert to help them cope with their situation.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

There's quite a bit of them. Lucky Star for instance. Shonen isn't a genre.

is this what you want user?

Attached: Yui_punished.png (744x899, 628K)

shit, user just delivered a killing blow

Attached: when_the_truth_hits.jpg (626x602, 46K)

>shonen is a genre
>fire is bad
Typical KyoAni thread.

I guess I misunderstood Yea Forums, I expected a little shonen opposition

Usually, it's harem manga.

shhhhhhh. shounenbabies are asleep, if you wake them up 5 more dr stone threads will flood the catalog.

neutral user here but:
shonen
[ˈSHōnən]

NOUN
a genre of Japanese comics and animated films aimed primarily at a young male audience, typically characterized by action-filled plots.
"manga artists use the eyes to indicate emotions and sensitivity, not a high priority in early shonen manga"

Attached: Yui_skeptical_vertigo.gif (242x480, 479K)

Shonen is a demographic. Its target is young boys.
Yotsuba is shonen. To Love Ru is shonen. Slam Dunk is shonen.
Whether something is shonen is determined by what magazine it is published in. It says very little about the content. It's a meaningless distinction and faggots getting worked up about how shit or whatever shonen is haven't lurked enough.

moe is trash without substance that people defend because it makes their dicks hard

literally 90 percent of the people on the board will argue otherwise though even though they know its true

Attached: DJtgXhIVoAAZWAn.jpg (900x675, 135K)

>moe or shonen
Moe is not a genre.
Shounen is not a genre.

Attached: 1392707473977.gif (200x155, 2.91M)

That used to be so, but now it has come to be defined as a genre of work:
see Webster definition:
Definition of shonen in English:
shonen
(also shounen)
noun
mass noun
A genre of Japanese comics and animated films aimed primarily at a young male audience, typically characterized by action-filled plots.

True in terms of moe, unfortunately shonen is now considered a genre

>Definition of shonen in English:
You are going to bow down to the definitions of normalfags who don't even read manga?
Again, lurk more.

>Japanese comics and animated films aimed primarily at a young male audience
And so it's still the same. They are calling it a genre, but what they are saying is that its defining criterion is the target audience.

You're probably right, but you're still ignoring the question

Attached: Kaworu_annoyed.png (521x501, 239K)

The question said nothing about genres, it only asked for a preference.

this

Attached: 1560508981829.png (448x597, 277K)

Shonen is pretty much an evolution of sports manga, think about it. Sports appeal to older audience, hence all the beer commercials.

>ummm actually moe is a type of character and shonen is a type of audience
HOLY SHIT WHO WOULD'VE THUNK
MY EYES ARE WIDE OPEN NOW

Yet if you look at Yea Forums you can see that TTGL is forogtten while Lucky Star is an enduring classic

anons are layin down mad truths

Attached: Misato.jpg (800x600, 246K)

no you don't
Normalfags watch shonen

>Liking cute things and being okay to admit it means you're mature.
No, it really doesn't. Being old does not mean mature. Mature men don't watch things like k-on, it's literally a sign of being emotionally stunted and immature that you need to vicariously live through high school girls endlessly.

TTGL is forgettable user, pick a different hill to die on pls

Attached: Konata_digitschecked.png (671x759, 597K)

I see you've never heard of paternal instincts. Don't worry, you'll get them someday, champ.

Are you referring to that retarded thread from yesterday?

I've never seen athletes scream SHINING FINGER when making a goal or sports events that lasts for years on end until the next arc.

Then you are watching the wrong sports.

So its more normal to live through buff teens fighting endlessly?

Attached: are you well.png (843x842, 408K)

>lives vicariously through shonen boys
>insults cute girls
faggot

Attached: haruhiava.png (200x199, 63K)

Wanting to fuck underaged anime girls isn't paternal instincts.
If anything it makes you a borderline pedophile. Are you retarded???

What if I enjoy the both of them?

Attached: 1561500339988.png (600x700, 155K)

Shit moe and shit shonen is shit, but people who cry about whole genres are the true fags tho.

then you have passed the test user

You aren't too bright are you?

Attached: 1341534264309.png (731x720, 261K)

bright enough not to want to stick my dick into the cast of k-on

but moe and shonen are not genres?

Attached: kagami_right.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

>Wanting to fuck underaged anime girls isn't paternal instincts.
You can only say that because you've never been a father.

Does enjoying an anime automatically make you want to stick your dick into it's main characters? if so what does that say about shonen lovers?

Attached: Asuka_ehhhh.png (322x255, 138K)

Jesus fuck you're stupid.

Attached: Doki_Toradora_17_1280x720_Hi10P_BD_FLAC_F8DB272D.mkv_snapshot_10.18_2018.12.24_03.29.20.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

The only way anyone could enjoy moe anime is if it appeals to their degenerate sexual fantasies because it lacks any sort of substance otherwise.

Attached: 1562553464641.jpg (589x466, 49K)

sounds more like shonen, honestly

Attached: Yui_cake_emergency.png (625x412, 329K)

this

Attached: nnn.png (605x742, 479K)

The only reason Yui touches her guitar is because she has sexual fantasies about it.

u got me there

Attached: 02. Instruments!.mkv_snapshot_17.46_[2018.12.19_13.52.54].png (271x271, 109K)

but those are Yui's fantasies, not the audience . . .right?

Attached: Yui_smart.png (466x545, 266K)

Moe has no substance beyond superficial cuteness
Shonen speaks to a man's soul

It's the same arguments every time but it never fails to amaze me how shonenfags never get tired of looking like idiots. Make a logical argument for once instead of pulling the pedo card all the time.

Attached: 1564463826776.gif (204x204, 52K)

fpbp

maybe if you're a gay man

Attached: Jones_guide.jpg (680x823, 104K)

idk dude after seeing >> 191396480 and i think user might have have a point

>moe
is the essence of Japanese popculture. Hating moe is like hating anime.

>being sexually attracted to guitars is bad now
What the fuck? Did Yea Forums get this place too? We need to fight back!

>if it has muscular men it's gay
moeshitters are truly retarded

Watching with passion muscular guys is gay as fuck.

You do realize claiming shonen is for gays requires the exact same reasoning used to claim moe is for pedos, right? Not everything is about sex, you fucking degenerate.

Shonen is for normalfags, moe is for weird, introvert people.

why do you think watching an anime means you want to fuck the characters

Literally everything is better than being a normalfag

Do you ever sit there and wonder if people make that argument so much because it's the only argument that needs to be made?
Name one moe anime that people would watch if all the cute little girls were straight up removed or replaced with dudes or ugly fat old women.

>see

Moe without a doubt. Shounen at the very least has the potential for a good story, whereas there is a limit to how good a show about idealistic girls doing retarded things can be because it plainly lacks substance.

>if all the cute little girls were straight up removed
>12 episodes of an empty room
I'd watch it.

You need to mentally grow up to appreciate slice of life.

make an actual response

Moe SoL is the most mindless shit there is

See?
And you seems to be a dubfag to be honest.

There's literally nothing wrong with being a pedo, now fuck off back to the shithole where you came from

Attached: 1553645094021.png (191x239, 50K)

I'm manga-only, moefag

shonen is 4 gayz, nuff said

Attached: Hibike_recovery.jpg (381x534, 27K)

Dubs or subs though?

oh wow so edgy
cringe compilation, etc

Attached: 1564324284428.gif (201x259, 729K)

>hating on moe slice of life
>being manga only
It does not compute.
Moe SOL is all about characters. One of the most important thing in these series is voice acting.
You really sounds like dubfag.

>Moe SOL is all about characters. One of the most important thing in these series is voice acting.
Being a moe-fag myself, I think I am allowed to disagree.
In fact, I think I have come to prefer manga to anime.

The only people who appreciate moe slice of life are the people who don't have any slices of their own to experience.
Leave your fucking basement and commute like an actual adult.

>What is escapism?

you cant escape the truth you faggot

I've been doing it for over 20 years.

As if people care to be pedantic about it.
Yes you are right, but lets face it, by shonen he means battle manga like dbz hxh and one piece, and with moe they mean iyashikei or just cute girls doing cute things.

depends on the series

t weak-minded.

you must have a pretty decent slice yourself user, on Yea Forums at 3 in the morning and all

Attached: Yui_skeptical_celebration.gif (410x694, 396K)

Not him, but don't forget there are Europenas as well, just like me, and it's 11 AM here.

Attached: 1535702157946.png (800x1000, 535K)

>at 3 in the morning
Not him, but how are you under the impression that there is only a single time zone on Earth?

not exactly, I'm pretty shonen has underaged boys and girls, and thus it's adult audience would be double pedo, if your logic reads right

Attached: Yui_inlisted.jpg (1200x820, 82K)

it's just a matter of one user calling out another for claiming someone has no life, pretty simple, time zones don't necessarily factor into unless you have autism

???

Attached: f63a2629ae2e2dbebde87d56825155eb1498162671_full.jpg (640x960, 258K)

>time zones don't necessarily factor into unless you have autism
or live in a different time zone.

>frequenting Yea Forums at anytime is indicative of a healthy life
>time zone fag trying top reason 11 am is a good time to be on a Korean basket weaving website
pick one

the hybrids are coming . . . I warned you about this

Attached: Miyazaki_candid.jpg (800x600, 59K)

>>frequenting Yea Forums at anytime is indicative of a healthy life
If that's what you think, why bring up a particular time which can only weaken your argument as it makes you look stupid?

shit like this is why moe is definitely worse. i don't see any shonenfags being this retarded

Shieeeeeet is fogot there was different time zones n shit

facts

Attached: facts.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>Who said Naruto characters breathe?

>not watching shows that are both

Attached: Haiyore%20Nyaruko-san%20W%20-%2009%20-%20Large%2006.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

fuck your time zones, I live by my own rules!

Attached: Sup_Mugi_1.jpg (770x750, 225K)

>who don't have any slices of their own to experience
It's the opposite. It reminds me my high school which was definitely my best education period (class, teachers etc).
>Leave your fucking basement
Go fuck yourself. Reddit or resetera would be a better place for you, normaflag.

Im sorry but if you retards think moe-tan lacks substance you're literally a fucking ape.

Shonenshitters are just pissed that none of their characters are as compelling as Ink chan.

Shonen is way worse. The majority of them are really dumb and repetitive. Plus JoJo is shonen and that's literally made for gays and women. Most of the other ones are made for little kids. The fan bases are also obsessive and constantly shit up the board by fighting with each over which poose is tastier.

Attached: 1509137075890.gif (500x549, 382K)

finally someone answers the question . . I think?

still cummin to the recap ep to this day. good taste..

>JoJo is shonen and that's literally made for gays and women.

Attached: 1533666683444.png (281x147, 25K)

>I think
I doubt.
/thread

100k yen BD that u havent even read jojo

enjoying anything is fine as long as you don't self insert and don't get a waifu

Shonen is mainly watched by normalfags and is therefore inherently worse.

Living in the past is a sign of emotional immaturity you fucking loser.

Careful there.
My great grandfather lived in the past his entire life. He even died in the past.

>all the characters are ripped men wearing make up, dressed in drag and looking gay as fuck
Am I wrong?

>reading
>reading some gay shit
No and nope.

>Living in the past
Don't do drugs user. Because it's probably you who needs to leave your cave.
It's really retarded to think that cherishing your memories is a sign of immaturity.
I don't know who is the bigger loser, someone without any good memories or someone with many good memories. For me it's definitely the first one, my dear normalfag.

>Am I wrong?
Yes. JoJo used to be shonen, but is now in a seinen magazine.
Seinen magazines literally target males. Not women.

>It's really retarded to think that cherishing your memories is a sign of immaturity
That's typical normafaggy way of thinking. Expecting something else from shounenfag is retarded.

Name ten.

I give a fuck what title you, or they, want to give it because the art style and character designs are still gay as fuck.

Ichigo100%
To Love Ru
Rosario + Vampire
Nisekoi
Meh. You get the idea.

they teach you to cherish your memories in k-on, pedoboy????

Is there even such a thing?

Wait, is this thread about Moe Toyota, I hope she's okay

Attached: moe-toyota-1.jpg (225x350, 29K)

>the art style and character designs are still gay as fuck.
I am not going to comment on that. I am sure lots of women and gays enjoy the manga. That wasn't what I was talking about.

That's why saying "moe is genre" is retarded. Moe is a thing since 80s. Moe is literally Japanese popculture. Moe is everywhere. Hating moe is generally a sign of being uber retarded.

This is now a Moe Toyota thread.

Attached: Moe_toyota.jpg (500x541, 54K)

>pedoboy
resetera is this way retarded burger ->

sorry... pedogirl
I know you guys like to switch genders on the fly.

>high school
>pedo
okay, baiting is as retarded as hating on moe

Hey, don't hate on Moe

Attached: Moe_Toyota_2.jpg (342x514, 25K)

You shonenshitters make me sick
>Pedo pedo pedo!!!
Grow the fuck up. I hate you. You make me so mad I am literally screaming slamming my arms down on my desk right now just thinking about you

On the top of this, we are taling about the fiction. Reseterafags are unable to tell the difference between fiction and reality. Resetera is like psychiatric facility without therapists.

shounenfags are as retarded as dubfags. They are literally the same xenophobic and ignorant audience. That's why most of dubfags are shounenfags as well.

>be OP
>come back to this thread and love the chaos I've created
life is good

Attached: Yui_pose.jpg (1641x717, 258K)

why is that the only thing you care about tho??? how gay the characters dress has very little impact on the work's appeal. what are you even trying to get out of fiction??

>I am literally screaming slamming my arms down on my desk right now just thinking about you

thats called having a tantrum, very common in children from ages 2 to 4 and emotionally stunted adults who watch moe anime from ages 18 and up

Attached: ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpg (840x613, 45K)

I wouldn't call all shonenfags bad. But action anime (and manga) have the greatest appeal to newfags, and many of them are in the shonen category. So you get lots of casuals interested in "shonen" (as they call all action) and disgusted at the sexist evil perversions that Japan also produces.

Typical shonenshitter only argument is transphobia go back to /pol/ fucking stormfaggot

This user gets it.

Attached: Miyazaki_Anno_based.jpg (360x360, 27K)

It's just too easy isn't it?

better to shit on shonen than shit on genders tumblrina

go take ur hrt and get some sleep

>I am literally screaming slamming my arms down on my desk right now just thinking about you

chaos is a ladder

Attached: chaos_giphy.gif (446x250, 837K)

>it's a visual medium
>the characters dress has very little impact
You're delusional.

Sorry this is the age of isekai.

Do not move to much, you might accidentally move outside your door and absorb some sunlight!

>Getting emotional is bad! Haha faggot!
I guess it's really easy to be an edgey little shit isn't it? There's nothing wrong with expressing negative emotions. Shonenshitters are emotionally stunted 15 year old immature idiots what a surprise!

there's a difference between getting emotional and getting emotional at anonymous posters on an anime forum

Both are shit, with exceptions of course. Moe targets base sexual desires, it holds its audience using dopamine, there isn't much else going for it. Shonen holds its audience using adrenaline, showing cool fights sure gets it flowing, apart from that, it's ususally shit writing targeted at teenagers.

Attached: 200IQ.jpg (1420x946, 57K)

>38 posters

Attached: 1564106679225.png (475x619, 92K)

4-5 replies per poster isn't that much, especially in a heated argument

Unless it's only 2 or 3 replies per poster and one poster is just going nuts.

Attached: Chitanda.png (284x177, 64K)

I think it's a couple of them going nuts to make up for the others. Moe and shonen audiences sure like to argue with each other.

Which ever one you like.

Put two people, a fan of moe and a fan of shonen in the same room.
Notice how only one smells like they masturbate six times a day?
Now ask them where they work.
Is the moefag is currently "between jobs"? Of course he is, he can't function with other human beings for more than a few months before shitting the bed.
Over all, shonenfags are annoying at worst. Moefags are complete dead weight; ass-scented sandbags destined for a life of failure.

Go to hell! Fucking kill yourself!
GO
BACK
TO
!
NOW

thanks for telling story of your life, now get bac to your battle shounen shit

Fpbp

/pol/ here, stop sending these retards to us, the board is already in a pretty bad state as it is.