Digimon

Is this movie going to boom or flop?

Attached: 1564272296341.jpg (1449x2048, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zcqde42H2Bw
youtube.com/watch?v=ojxiLF2tNjg
deviantart.com/sorato-ai/journal/Sorato-Evidence-and-Moments-240758068
youtube.com/watch?v=QTbz9-od4p0
youtube.com/watch?v=bpq2q0qf2e8
youtube.com/watch?v=x1nuqKN1f5g
youtube.com/watch?v=SAp56u_7xqE
youtube.com/watch?v=JqaPCvtFM80
digitalscratch.pmsinfirm.org/4125
youtube.com/watch?v=cPDqoS2PFEc
dic.pixiv.net/a/太ヒカ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based on trailer alone I can see this thing will at very least be better than tri, but still gonna keep my expectation low on this.

tai and kari will fuck

unless it gets crazy word of mouth its gonna flop thanks to TRI

Why she got so hot?

Attached: 1564453814231.jpg (1136x1600, 159K)

looks like a tranny

Hype when Tri was announced was huge and all of that was lost thanks to that clusterfuck.

Who knows about this? Nostalgia is strong but it has to be good because Adventure can't handle another Tri.

Are all those people on the right grabbing each others asses?

I want a new series not some nostalgia shit.

I thought there was already a movie with them being grown up.

Tri have them in high school.
This one in college

Attached: 1564510339571.png (900x991, 833K)

Poor TK, how can he defeat the oniichan when he himself is not Oniichan but mere otouto?

Attached: Digimon.Adventure.full.1842507.jpg (1200x1200, 650K)

Miyako was always pretty attractive it's just her personality is shit.

After Tri, how can anyone expect them not to ruin everything again?

it depends. We need more Taichi and Sora scenes.

Attached: 4479054.png (480x685, 385K)

I want to see Omegamon doing something cool

People like you still exist?

So was the toilet paper dude's gf real?

They remembered 02?

Do you want Omegamon Blanco or Omegamon Dorado?

Flop like everything digimon related. Can't compete with pokechads.

What a chad, tasting the 2 best girls' asses

Attached: CHAD.png (360x429, 289K)

>movie
Anime with 50 episodes would be better. There is so much left to explain, some good theories, alphamon, dark gennai , 02 kids, victorygreymon, new omegamon form.
50 episode anime would be so much more interesting, you can add new villains, new evil digimon, new adventure with old cast in their twenties. BUT MOVIE WITH 90 MINUTE RUNTIME WITH FLOP, ONLY 50 EPISODE ANIME CAN SAVE DIGIMON ADVENTURE

I never watched the second half of 02 or Tri. Have we still not had an ADVENTURE in Digimon Adventure since the original?

Watch this movie. Taichi and Sora are together in that movie.

Attached: nx2397-nRxHBivJQxli.jpg (460x649, 146K)

It's the fedora. ladies can't help themselves but to get wet when a true gentleman wears one.

They literally already had their chance. And they did such a shit job it killed Wada Koji.

Attached: 1480524274785.jpg (640x720, 109K)

>telling me to watch Our War Game
Lmao, 12 years too late champ. Nothing happened, Tai wanted Sora and there was a nudge in the right direction from best sister, but it never came to be in 02. She’s with Matt now, give up.

No Digimon Adventure entry outside of the first series has been good, aside from based Hosada’s stuff. Assuming Hosada isn’t coming back, it’s gonna be meh to shit.

I wish they'd stop milking the OG cast and come up with a new story akin to Tamers without excessive gimmicky bullshit like in Frontier/Xros Wars etc. Tri was terrible.

It won't flop but won't do as well as it could either. They should just leave these characters alone after the shitty 02.

I believe Adventure director was angry at the movie because he plan Sora x Yammato from season one but didn't tell most people about it.

So, he was angry when they show Taichi X Sora in it

Attached: post-image-5760078.jpg (758x758, 602K)

He might have planned i, but he didn't do anything to develop it so we're left with a random ass pairing of two characters with no chemistry.

>tai is the one who got left behind of the group
the feels.

That’s not Mimi, dummy. Yamato is Sora’s endgame.

Honestly I just want them all paired off so we don’t have to have ship wars any more. I don’t care who goes with who at this point.

Should I post that QUALITY tree from sword and shield. Or that QUALITY animation. Oh wait pokeshit already stole digimon designs for their legendary dogs hahahahh
KIll yourself pokemonfag

I know it's hard to discuss it because of shipeprwars but they really have to retcon that Epilogue, especially if they still want to milk this franchise. It was terrible as a whole and as far as Sora and Yamato, just pair them off with random nobodies like the rest because the that pairing is awful and does nothing but ruin Sora's character.

Yolei/miyako looks like my ex...

Nice to see they aren't completely trying to retcon the 02 cast

That why fans angry at him.

He want to make romance and forgot about number one romance rule in Shounun show, Never pair Maine heroine with someone else unless you pair main character first with other female characters.

The show main target are males and not females which is not same as female show romance rule.

Now everyone hate Sora (including Japanese fans)

Attached: +_91cc1f8a295da9241a7e848df652df77.png (326x251, 87K)

>Shounun
>Maine
user, are you having a stroke?

>Have we still not had an ADVENTURE in Digimon Adventure since the original?
No

>The show main target are males and not females
Would've been worse if it were aimed at females
>Now everyone hate Sora (including Japanese fans)
For good reason.
I'm And it's really not about shipping, as I said, you could just pair them up with nameless no characters in the epilogue but Sora got ruined as a character in 02.

if they even mention meiko its already shit

After all these years, you fags are still talking about the TaichixSoraxYamato love triangle? Jesus fucking christ

*obligatory smug reminder*

Attached: 59177164_p0.jpg (1063x709, 848K)

16 minutes, 1 hour left to Odaiba Day in my timezone.

>Mimi with her nerds
As it should be.

Attached: 1496583082227.jpg (590x872, 157K)

20 years
20 FUCKING YEARS

Based bro.

Attached: d238b05c23441e6da508abe5329d56bb.jpg (462x611, 62K)

>main girl
>rival gets to fuck main girl
And this is why adventures project failed. they are 22 in this movie, there is still time to fix this shit. Only edgelords ship YamatoxSora. True Digimon fans ship TaichixSora.

>TaichixSora

??? You mean TaichixHikari

I'd rather they make that Tamers sequel already. I want to see biker Ruki. The drama CD is such a tease.

>Still using the same fucking art for the digimon partners since Digimon Rumble Arena on the ps1 20 years ago

Fools. Taichi x Agumon is the one true ship.

Man, it isn't even about shipping here, just have them each marry a nameless no face character. The problem with Sora x Yamato is (apart from the no chemistry) that Sora in 02 is being brainwashed by her mother, if you look at the other characters they still maintain their core personalities but not Sora, and then she goes after Yamato because her mother convinced her to chase a bread winner and she goes after the popular rock star, making her look like one of the dumb bimbos drooling over him, she's even the one to confess instead of him... As a character, she gave up on her dreams to be a quiet obedient housewife for the rockstar astronaut.
I know this is a hard subject to discuss due to the shipping wars, but Sora got character assasinated for nothing.

Attached: 1327971562414.jpg (640x480, 67K)

>Taichi x Agumon
Burn in hell furryfaggot

Oh, I'm on time. Incest still hasn't been posted.

Careful who you make fun of in middle school

There's something about her old and new designs that makes my pp happy.

>he doesn't understand when he's being mocked

You spoke too soon user.

Attached: 1555737298303.jpg (333x293, 40K)

People still sperg over Rei and Asuka at EVA threads, what did you expect?

Its been mentioned indirectly a couple times already.
At least the clusterfuck that would be an incest story would be fun. Normal Digimon Adventure shipping is boring as fuck because the characters arent interesting.

Just cut all the gay shit and give me more omegamon

>dirty hippy who probably smells like pot 24/7
>hot
Nah

It's the perfect trio.

Attached: 1464214267075.png (1000x1300, 452K)

Surprises me too. Sora has never been much of a prize.
Come now. Jou has a girlfriend.

Where is Meiko?

In my bed.

I'll just leave this here

Attached: Tai.jpg (930x2993, 196K)

Happy Odaiba Day.

Better have incest

In the trash where she belongs

She really does become nothing but shipbait...

Two nukes weren't enough. We need to nuke Japan again.

Seven Young Kids go to Camp for the Summer.

Joe is Mimi's protector. He's still hers in one way or another.

>Hot
She looks like a bum. Her hippie family's gotten to her. Such a beautiful flower ruined by potheads. HELP!

If I am being honest here, SoraxYamato always looked like fanfiction because of lact of any scenes together or even talking to each other, let alone having any romance, even in Tri movies. While Taichi x Sora in Adventures, Own War game movie they had chemistry

Financially, we don't know. I think Tri did boom in that it still got a sequel film even after the 6 movies were released.

In terms of fan opinion, I think this movie is going to suck. Tri had a shit ton of flaws for having too many characters and subplots going on at once and not being able to tackle all of them. Adventure 02 sucked because it had a bloated main cast, of which the majority of them got little to no screentime. This movie is going to pretty much be the "Adventure 02" of Tri, and for something like Tri to have a shittier sequel, that will speak volumes.

has Hikari learned her lesson and gotten some therapy so she doesn't bring about the extinction of the human race if Tai dies before she does?

Attached: 21a.png (1599x900, 1.34M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Zcqde42H2Bw
youtube.com/watch?v=ojxiLF2tNjg

I just realized that Daisky is in his noodle cart uniform

>Sora got bigger tits than Mimi

Brothers belong to their imoutos

Attached: 1547049254163.png (962x1024, 262K)

18 minutes to Odaiba Day, Japan Time.

Their relationship has been very subtle. Sora is extremely gentle around Yamato, trying to support him and always be on his side when he has a dispute. When Taichi gets angry and storms off, Sora keeps a safe distance and doesn't really try to help him that much. When Yamato got pissed off and angry during Dark Masters, Sora was the first to approach him, trying to calm him down and bring him back to the situation. Sora personally volunteered to search for Yamato and blamed herself for not being able to help him. Yamato ended up saving Sora from the darkness inside her own heart. (Jou was there too, but he was Sora's senpai, and they had a senior-junior cordial relationship that had no romantic undertones.) Jou was like Sora's adviser.

Sora also goes to extreme lengths to protect and nurture Takeru, as if she is his mother figure. She doesn't do this nearly as much for Hikari, and in 02 she doesn't do this for Iori at all. This may be because Sora wants to be with Yamato and sees Takeru (his younger brother) as her brother as well.

And most girls want to be with a guy that is just like their father. Sora's dad, as we know him in 02, is a very distant and emotionally cold guy that still cares about his family, even when he doesn't want to admit it. Sora's dad let his actions speak louder than words. (He was also a researcher like Koshiro, but Koshiro was much more emotionally expressive and immature.) In any case, Sora's father is not like Taichi at all in personality or motives, so there stands no reason for why she would even be attracted to him. Sora and Taichi always had a childhood friends sort of feeling; they care for each other and they argue and fight, but it's just that. They're childhood friends. They're not going to be intimate with each other.

On Yamato's side of the relationship, he obviously is much more respectful and caring for her than for almost anyone else on the cast.

pls stp hikuri
you cant keep ending the werld

Attached: c818e8fa53c3dcf90e97bdd53e647c24fa52f120.jpg (720x697, 289K)

Here is some more evidence of the ship taking place in the series. Of particular note are the events in Adventure 26, in which Yamato playing the harmonica in a cheerful tone closes out the episode. (Yamato is happy that Sora finally got the help and affirmation she craved.)

deviantart.com/sorato-ai/journal/Sorato-Evidence-and-Moments-240758068

Based and soratopilled.

Attached: DaNjArzXUAYyNDG.jpg (644x551, 62K)

Happy Odaiba Day, Yea Forums!

Attached: 1501102952409.jpg (1000x1000, 859K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QTbz9-od4p0
8 minutes left.

what new stages can we expect to see from the 02 mons?

Attached: sample_0602c3fa88484d4d909a3bfa420ef97d6a7943e4.png (850x1004, 383K)

digimon was shit and will always be shit

A world that can't accept their love doesn't deserve to exist

I don't give a fuck about shiping or couples, just give me some cool fights, a few imperialdramon and omegamon moments, some nods to tamers, and im happy with the movie

>jou has a girlfriend
You can't fuck a digimon and he should know this by now

at least they're not Ash/Misty shippers

if you can't fuck a digimon just keep modding it until you can

>even in Tri movies
What? I didn't watch Tri but aren't they dating in it? They were dating in 02.
Either way, the epilogue is pretty weird in more ways than one because even looking at jobs, going to the moon is more if a courage thing and being a politician for human-digimon relations is more of a friendship thing.
Taichi and Sora seemed to have good chemistry because there was real respect there, they accepted eachother for who they were.

#8月1日メモリアル2019
youtube.com/watch?v=bpq2q0qf2e8
youtube.com/watch?v=x1nuqKN1f5g
youtube.com/watch?v=SAp56u_7xqE

Attached: 20YearsLater1.jpg (1200x889, 273K)

Why would an Adventure movie reference Tamers?

truly a cuck who fails to take tk sister out the incestpill

Does anyone want to re-read that article where Milo Yiannopoulos worships Digimon?

fuck off with your 3dpg whores, homo

Shipper eyes ignoring how she was first to scram and than first to leave when Tai return to the real world.

P.S: Matt actually is voice of reason but he does not know how to talk without insulting Tai and than wonder why he ignore his right opinions which need Sora to interfere

That's not what a cuck is you idiot.

You would know.

it'll be shit just like tri. the adventure cast just isn't THAT MUCH interesting.

Attached: 76009359_p0.jpg (2440x2484, 2.49M)

do the buttons even do anything in the show?

One of them is fake digimon!

Attached: tumblr_om93t8lOQu1qma5ojo1_400.jpg (400x294, 47K)

So was Tri that much of a mistake that they have to go in this direction?

Managed to find this again on some facebook page. Happy Odaiba Day

youtube.com/watch?v=JqaPCvtFM80

Attached: Digimon Chiptune Medley - AsterSelene.mp4_snapshot_05.24_[2018.08.01_21.39.00].png (640x360, 132K)

Financially it wasn't a mistake, artistically yes and that's why they changed the shit character designs from Tri which is a good sing I think or at least want to believe.

Meikobros where's our girl
Is she going to be left out of the movie now that her cat is dead

She is Mimi's property now.

Attached: mimi's 4th nerd.jpg (1634x2378, 470K)

He does eventually get marred and has a kid with someone, so yeah, she's probably real

I want to see her dammit, I hope she at least gets mentioned and they tell us what job/career path she has.

Attached: D-PvbmdVUAAvm-w.jpg (956x1200, 90K)

She took fashion tips from Mimi.

HAPPY ODAIBA DAY! 20 FUCKIN YEARS, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

Digimon will never die. Here’s hoping the new film is better than Tri. Butterfly is the best OP. Hosoda is based. 02 Hikari best girl. THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!

Attached: 09E739C6-C12B-46A5-9150-4834F20E0CAE.jpg (500x418, 333K)

>02 Hikari best girl
Wrong.

Attached: 47580286_p4.png (1400x1050, 438K)

She’s the best girl of the first Adventure for sure, at least we can all agree Sora is the bottom.

Adventure Sora is great, 02 Sora is the worst.

The girls make my penis boom.

Mimi is the best girl forever. She even managed to get out of 02 and tri. unscathed.

Attached: 51184023_p3.png (600x800, 146K)

>Digimon will never die.
Based

I've been thinking a lot about HikarixHomeostatisHikari someone mentioned last thread.

The last Digimon movie, was more than 18 years ago.

But that's false

Soon.

Attached: 37457779.jpg (1172x886, 1.27M)

Attached: tanabata-angels-solo-licolors.png (2838x3254, 1.6M)

Gomamon>Tentomon=Palmon>Patamon>Agumon>Biyomon>Gabumon

>top 3 are also the top 3 humans
Not even a coincidence.

Attached: DxgoPyCVAAAKiad.jpg (1641x1231, 199K)

So is this a movie or a series also what was up with Tri? Gennai going all joker was lost on me. Random aids cat memory leaking all digimon because of a dark shard thingy aside what's the deal going into this one?

Attached: 1481902242087.gif (500x500, 2.69M)

>Gennai going all joker
kek
I hope we see rapist Gennai in this movie too.

Oh noes, burn. Amiright

One final movie apparently.

>what was up with Tri?
It was a mess, that's what.

Tailmon > all

Attached: [dmntsf.net] Digimon Adventure 27 [Dual Audio 720p 10bit x265 BD].mkv_snapshot_17.20_[2019.05.21_12. (960x720, 97K)

Apart from the obvious typo, this is a nice picture.

Attached: 76010019_p1.png (1486x1486, 1.35M)

That's a rat

Don't be talking shit about my kitty like that.

Your fucking rat is ugly

Well that ugly rat can claw your eyes out.

Him licking Sora and choking Meiko was a probably one step from Killing Joke shenanigans. Him talking about Diaboromon makes it seem like he'll be back.
What in particular made it such a mess? Aids cat? The conflict? Character Dynamics? I missed out on most of the discussion because finishing it just slipped my mind for the most part.

Attached: what was it?.png (232x302, 80K)

>What in particular made it such a mess?
There's too much to specifically pin it down on one thing.

Why would Tai X Sora be any different? They have no development either. Seriously i don't see the issues with the pairings

Rival fucks the main girl
Literally, how is this bad? Didn't Naruto, Dragon Ball and Bleach ended like this? Sora ending with Yamato makes no difference

I'm pleased I've never cared about the main three in Adventure.

This is the best triangle.

Attached: DUEZ2A2UQAAqdtV.jpg (613x600, 54K)

>While Taichi x Sora in Adventures, Own War game movie they had chemistry
Just because they were friendly to each other in Adventure doesn't mean they like each other. And the Dub fucked the Own War movie

>rival fucks the main girl
The man boy should've fucked the rival to assert his dominance

>man boy
Masaru Daimon was not in Adventure, user.

He replaces that irrelevant slut Shitko in the movie

Because Taichi treated her as an equal and liked her for who she was not who she could be(a bland housewife).

a booming flop

Happy Odaiba day to you guys too. Wada Kouji still lives in our hearts.

Twitter/Pixiv scouring on Odaiba Day is never disappointing.

Attached: 76009408_p6.png (1613x821, 1.35M)

Attached: EA0DQWwXYAMIv9u.jpg (3000x3925, 775K)

Attached: EAyMMIhUwAA8Cn5[1].jpg (895x632, 103K)

>A 4th year university student at a women's college. She has decided not to look for a job, but to go the same path as her mother and take over as the head of her family's flower arrangement school. Her sociable personality hasn't changed; not only does she teach foreigners but she has a wide circle of friends. Because it's important to her to live a normal everyday life, she hardly meets with the others.
Remember when this was a tomboy? Now she's just a copy of her mom. Abe would be proud

Attached: California.png (203x658, 107K)

>Remember when this was a tomboy?
To be honest, she look nice in looks, but that's all.

When you think how she was in 1999, Sora became a real bore.

It would be better because they were kinda sorta flirty from the start instead of just the tomboy getting all girly and becoming a generic groupie for the rockstar.
Like I said, it's not that she should've ended up with Taichi, it makes more sense than Yamato and they had better chemistry but she should at least be independent, her arc where she finally grows out from under her mother's strictness and just follows her dreams never happened and she settled for being a successful man's wife, like I said, she's the only one not to retain any shred of her past core prsonality. She can marry a nobody and that's fine but this random ass pairing just makes her look like a dumb bimbo.

Taichi either gets with Hikari or else he ends up with a Ruki expy.

S T I L L
B E S T
G I R L

Attached: chara5[1].png (251x626, 120K)

Sixties England called, they want their fashion back!
Motherfucking Toei couldn't even finish clearing the promo images

holy shit I just saw what you meant

the absolute state of them

>or else he ends up with a Ruki expy
What's up with this TaichixRuki shipping? Not complaining, just curious

Attached: Still a womanlet.png (1000x1316, 489K)

I still dont get how you can manage to make the original adventure cast so unfathomablly shit that you make people start to miss the 02 cast.

That's honestly impressive.

>Posting the edit

Less making the Adventure cast shit, more how the 02 cast were treated in tri.

Oh, so the Adventure 02 cast are relevant again? I thought they lost to Alphamon? What happened?

Their consciousness were transported to an alternative universe. There Ken and Daisuke kicked Dark Nagai's ass and came back

>P.S: Matt actually is voice of reason but he does not know how to talk without insulting Tai and than wonder why he ignore his right opinions which need Sora to interfere
It's actually because Taichi's THESE levels of retarded. Adventure is mostly about Taichi learning to calm down, listen to others, start to think in others before himself and control his ego. Just remember
>thinks of Yamato as a drama crybaby and a coward, everytime Yamato is honest about Taichi's flaws, he, instead of taking criticism as a possitive thing, takes Yamato's as insults and reacts violently.
>brute enough to smash computers
>lacks common sense
>acts and reacts rashly to every situation
>oftenly runs over his pals' feelings with his callous remarks and his obsession with the big picture
>initially has the emotional intelligence of a caveman
>inflated ego. When taking most of the big bads, he always says he'll singlehandedly kill them, not considering teamwork. It was only against Piemon that he started considering the team as a whole.
>mentally unstable. Can go from nice and carefree to an insufferable, reckless and arrogant prick (specially when he found his crest and when he invaded Etemon's pyramid).
The others had plenty of reasons to be pissed at Taichi's actions.

Spoilers from Tri: They were beaten by Alphamon and disappeared until the last movie, where their silhouettes were shown inside some stasis tubes in an underground lab in which Taichi fell after his apparent death in movie 5.

desu Taichi would be lost without Koushiro best boy

As evidenced when he tried to take on Adventure's most evil villain and lost hard.

No, not Apocalymon.

Attached: princess karaoke.jpg (500x698, 240K)

Somebody said in the previous bread about people from staff (dunno if writers or seiyu) doing their own fanfiction with Taichi and an OC donut steel Ruki expy.

Alpha womb that will give you 3 kids!

Attached: 1219745238465.png (893x669, 594K)

>Taichi and Kari without visible couples
>Respectively, their kids look like each other

Deny it as much as you want, you know it's happening.

Wait, so this man's bed is the garbage?

Attached: illya wut.gif (480x270, 933K)

And even Taichi mostly ignored Koushiro's advices or warnings (except when being on guilt mode after his fuck ups)

And Taichi was overconfident about his "plan" (that one of using a radiocassette and plughing a mic on Mimi's room, even though that shit was doomed to fail since the beginning). Seriously, that caveman needed seriously a chill pill.

He even hit Koushiro for daring to tell him he was being retarded when Hikari was sick.

Don't forget that Taichi's stubbornness in attempting a sit-in protest got them kicked out in the first place.

Sometimes I wonder how that episode would have gone with a different combination of characters trying to take on the Gekomon Princess. Taichi and Yamato would probably have ended up dead.

Attached: KNIFE OF RAMEN.webm (1280x720, 246K)

One of the few good moments of Tri,I think it was even salvageable until the third movie.

Agreed. Once the reboot happened, it all went downhill from there.

Attached: koushiro's futile attempt to tame the mimi.webm (640x360, 686K)

You’re a Kachacco narusakufag.

Dude had serious issues. No wonder why Yamato was always pissed at him. If Taichi couldn't act like a more normal kid. Of the whole group, he underwent the biggest change.

>Taichi and Yamato would probably have ended up dead
Or else, they'd have ended up fistfighting the shit out when being jailed. Yamato would let his bluntness get the worst of the situation, point every flaw on Taichi's "plan", then lashing out at his rival's personality, Taichi would feel insulted like always and punch things and people out as always. Funny to think Taichi is supposed to be the Goku, however, he has more of the Vegeta archetype when he's faced to criticism.

The third movie was the best part. I'd go as far to as to some of the best tv the franchise offers.

Attached: Tentomon's Goodbye.webm (640x360, 1.43M)

>Well-written modest backstory and character arc with little drama in Adventure. Essential for the story and plot.
>Central in Our War Game with many funny moments.
>The most involved original chosen child except for maybe Taichi in 02, always helping the new kids.
>Most of the best moments in Tri include him.

Why does Koushiro make everything better?

And he gets Tentomon, how cool is that?

Attached: HerculesKabuterimon hype.webm (640x360, 1.74M)

why she so hot bros? which god did I please to allow this to exist? Koushiro has developed excellent taste.

Does Taichi just keep getting shorter and shorter? Even the nerds are getting on his eye level.

He was older than they were, now that they are in their 20s they caught up.

YAMEEEEEEROOOOOOO

THIS

THIS

THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I WITNESSED KEKISM ON TV.
I was absolutely blown away by the idea of a main character getting cucked that it left me a sore taste for the rest of 02

People hate 02 for this right?Not saying the armor digivolution didn't help either but still,the relationships were all wrong

Attached: c77.jpg (644x800, 35K)

Digimon seems to like conforming tomboys to femininity, with Ruki's arc going from being a ruthless fighter to a passive support role. At least she became a biker in the drama.

This gets me choked up

Attached: 1561775544753.jpg (461x523, 58K)

Where's the normal medley?

There is one?

It will be decent if it maintains the animation quality of the first few movies. Even if the plot is shit if the Digimon look rad and well animated it will be fun. I wish the anime itself had a budget.

When did Mimi develop such an intense lust for nerds?
Was it during her time in the ruins with Koushiro, and her time in the jungle with Joe? Or did something happen in America that we wern't privy to?

Attached: 1296107180661.jpg (717x717, 31K)

Why is Butter-fly so beautiful, digibros?

Ok, let's be fucking honest here. If it hadn't been for Takeru and Hikari they would've all died.

I think I’ll just rewatch Tamers instead.

>Ruki's arc going from being a ruthless fighter to a passive support role
You now remember how she gave up her power for a (useless) attack against the D-Reaper. It was better in the manga

>mfw I found the second volume of Adventure on DVD at my dollar store today
It's just the dub, but it's Episode 22 where Izzy fights Vademon to Episode 39 when they fight VenomMyotismon.
It's an Odaiba Day Miracle.

Attached: Mimi.jpg (720x540, 74K)

Does anyone here actually like the 02 cast?

Ken.

Ken is good, Iori is nothing, Daisuke is just a retarded Taichi and Miyako is pure cancer.

I like Ken.
I'm neutral to Iori, he had something going, but they just kind of ignored him.
I get what they were trying with Miyako, but they didn't succeed.
Daisuke is just Tai without any leadership capabilities.

Attached: 1418755371050.png (525x600, 440K)

>took off their armor to make justimon's sword grow
I don't like remembering it

Attached: ajdfhlskjdg.jpg (308x340, 28K)

Something something innuendo.

Weird, I never cared about shipping wars when I was a kid, I truly loved the 'adventure' part of the series. To find out many years later that there's people fighting for that, well to me that sounds crazy.

>the manga
All I can find says it was made in China, is that what you're talking about?

Attached: 1258175745474.gif (2092x3005, 220K)

Can we really blame the writers for puting their devianart tier OC character in Tri?

If I had the chance I would also self-insert my fanfics into Digimon.

Attached: aids.png (400x409, 223K)

Ken and Daisuke are good. People who don't like Daisuke are those who grew up with his annoying english dub voice.

Iori is a who, Miyako is a slut.

Is Justimon's sword or Dukemon's. Pick your poison, little pineapple.

aye

Attached: 1523907599769.jpg (1500x1177, 337K)

I'm solidly in the TakatoXJuri camp, but I get it.
Is that Impmon's kids in panel three of the second page?

Attached: 1522788566423.png (500x1127, 710K)

>I was really staring to like Rika.
Who is saying that?

Me

Takato

Ryo

Better and more meaningful than Ryo

The main three's friendship was one of my favorite aspects of Tamers, having him around in the finale was just like, who invited this guy? And why the fuck is he biomerged? I watched 50 episodes of the others earning that relationship with their digimon, fuck outta here with your offscreen soul bonding

Will Shakkoumon ever get a canon evolution?

Whoever it is, what is the context? "I was really starting to" implies they stopped

Fun fact: Ryo fucked off early in the manga and didn't return to the real world

Attached: 1523905461437.jpg (1500x1193, 278K)

>Literal Poochie
>Ruki not even around to see him off
Based

Is just a very condensed version of Tamers, probably not enough interaction between them like in the anime, and she does saves Takato's life in the climax of the battle.

Attached: 1523907473887.jpg (1500x1182, 322K)

>And most girls want to be with a guy that is just like their father.
Then Sora avoided a bullet when chosing Yamato over Taichi. Just a reminder: Taichi's father is the only adult who's a fucking DRUNKARD. And imma pretty obvious Taichi would prefer someone alike to his sister in both looks and personalitt.

I think those are Takato and Juri

Oh yeah,I can see them when he splits open the D-Reaper.

Attached: 1396241328669.png (1608x2249, 1.64M)

Two waifumons in the last two rows in the box for Ultimate/Mega.

What was her endgame?

Attached: 11498-432799562.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Pleasing Konaka's gothic loli boner

She looks dead inside. No pun intended.

Probably because her friend is dead on the outside

That's because she's dead.
It's a little vague in the series, but I think Konaka himself said she was dead.

Ryo was forced on the Tamers creators by higher-ups who wanted tie-ins to the video games and to sell merchandise. Konaka et al were not happy about it and sidelined Ryo as much as possible.

Well, thanks. I've only seen 01 and some of 02 (including all of the Tri episodes), some Savers, and some Xros Wars. I finished episode 2 of 02 earlier today (subs). Iori having Knowledge makes no sense. Same for Miyako having Love. Maybe the new movie is trying to shoehorn love in with her wardrobe because she looks like a hippie. Also she owns a Digimon that looks like one of those hippies that dresses like an Indian.

HAPPY ODAIBA DAY!!!

Attached: august1st_bandaisocial2_july31_2019.jpg (1600x3200, 876K)

>August 1st
Hello, I'm still in the past.

Watch Tamers, it has some of the best stuff Digimon has to offer.

Don't try too make much sense of 02.

I still don't hate him, I wish they'd done something with him in Adventure.

Or at least someone translate the goddamn games.

Attached: 1409874895977.jpg (500x707, 283K)

This outfit is too lewd.

Attached: Hikari1.png (300x641, 115K)

>Mochimon getting grilled

Tamers is what 02 should have been. Honestly Tamers feels more like a proper sequel to Adventure than 02 does.

Semen demon.

Attached: Miyako.png (259x698, 123K)

Konaka tried to give him some depth anyway. I remember he had some drama with his dad when he came back but can't remember precisely what it was.

Attached: smug ryo.jpg (480x360, 17K)

That's Hikari's MO.
Secretly lewd as fuck.

Attached: 1407621832710.jpg (900x1200, 770K)

I think I am trying to make sense of 02 because I WANT to like these characters. I like the 01 cast for the most part, except Sora, maybe, but I don't know how I feel about the 02 cast aside from the young siblings of the 01 cast and Ken (having only seen him after the whole Kaiser thing ends). Ken is chuuni as fuck right now.

Homeostasis did nothing wrong.

mom shorts

She didn't do much right either.

Attached: 1296167886502.jpg (507x662, 271K)

Iori is book smart and Miyako is a slut with desire for love.

When you get to Iori's backstory, you'll feel some kind of sympathy for him.
Miyako is in the same boat as Daisuke, though she tries a bit to help out.

>Takaishi Takeru. Whether you love him or hate him, you cannot deny that he is the poster child of wasted potential in 02.

>Takeru is the character that unites everything together, being the one true carryover from Adventure. Hikari can't manage what Takeru represents because she's absent for roughly the first 2/3 of Adventure. Two seasons worth of build-up and two seasons worth of experiences could have shaped him into one of the greatest characters ever written.

>As the carryover from Adventure he had massive potential as the link between the old and new kids, the central hub of the entire network of character relationships. His status as the youngest of the old Adventure team could have made him the cute younger brother for the older kids during their cameos, while his status as the experienced member of the core team of 02 meant he could have also been like Li Jianliang of Tamers: the cool older brother who always has your back, very willing to serve in a mentor or support role rather than take the spotlight, but willing to rush up and take down the big bad when things get serious.

>Though his casting as the male counterpart to Hikari gets most attention, in many ways he also works as the "light" counterpart of the actual best character of 02, Ken: both seem calm and collected on the outside while wounded by past trauma on the inside, both lost a Digimon partner, both are intimately aware of the consequences of evil. Both Hikari and Ken could have been excellent foils for his character to build off of each other, especially if the Dagomon episode is any indication. Takeru even gets the most touching "friendship" moment of 02 when he gives up his seat for Ken at the end of the Daemon story arc.

>But no, all that potential was thrown away, and Takeru languishes as one of the most forgettable characters of Adventure 02.

Not sure if exactly a sequel since Tamers was almost an opposite Adventure, but in a good way.

Adventure was an epic coming of age tale of discovering a new world while Tamers was a more grounded and personal deconstruction of that and what consecuences said world would bring to ours.

This can be seen with how mundane things like de-evolving the Digimons, feeding them etc are actually important in Tamers. The much smaller cast so they could be developed and explored with greather depth. How families of the kids are essential instead of being mostly secondary and with the very structure of the series of Tamers having 3/4ths spent in the real world in contrast with Adventure that had 3/4ths in the Digital World.

Sadly 02 was just a huge waste of many ideas with a lot of potential that rested on Adventure's glory.

Attached: tktyping.jpg (500x375, 27K)

>Honestly Tamers feels more like a proper sequel to Adventure than 02 does
There's some rumors that Tamers was going to be connected to Adventure before Konaka did his thing. If it's the same as the "Adventure 03" that Kakudou had planned (the one with the space shit) I have no idea. There's an exhibition in Japan to commemorate the anime that has early production sketches of each season on display but nips barely take pictures of them

He punched Ken when Ken was at full edgy phase.

They could have done so much more with his DARNKESS REMOVAL but it was sort of a thing that just happened and that was it.

Attached: DARKNESS.jpg (600x450, 48K)

Yeah, that was great.
They should have done it like Zuko in Avatar, they each get their little episode that lets them connect with the villain turned good.
Just picture Stingmon and Angemon back to back, fighting of a horde of digimon that have them surrounded. Maybe they're trying to retrieve something from Ken's base.

Attached: Tk ken4.jpg (640x480, 34K)

I will say that it's really weird that you can transport to the Digital World so easily in 02 vs. how it was in 01. It feels like there's no meaning.

The older kids should have thrown Daisuke, Iori, and Miyako in there for a week as a bootcamp.

They really should have. They take that shit for granted.

Tri was so bad it killed the hype it built. My NORMALFAG friends, some of them even female, were hyped as all hell when we got the announcement of a new Adventure anime, the one thing they saw on their childhood. But none of us finished Tri, at least I stopped after like 2 ovas, a little after Alphamon. It was too soulless.
Yesterday I saw some "key moments" from Tri and apparently it never got better. But the beginning OVA was so bad I didn't even see the rest.

But I don't know. It's hard to stop liking something you loved as a kid. I think most people will give it a chance and ignore Tri, so the plot better not be reliant on it.

Yes, it made the Digital World lose all sense of danger, turning it into some after class activity and Ken some suturday morning cartoon villain tier menace.

The ridiculous forced drama later that the new kids refuse to kill even evil Digimon is also proof of how little prepared they were.

>release six (6) movies
>keep building up shit and introducing stuff but never let it go anywhere
>instead waste a ton of time on a melodramatic dumbass that can't control her digimon and a memory reboot that never gets fixed but they still love their partners so it's alright?
>don't solve anything with Gennai, don't explain shit really, just let fans imagine that it was due to Piedmon's sphere back in Adventure
>after 6 fucking movies we end up with an inconclusive finale that goes straight into yet more movies
They actually think anyone is hype for this shit? I ain't falling for this again.

Attached: 1423945545021.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Those two had potential for some sort of interesting relationship due to their parallels: both younger brothers with elder brother issues, both watched their Digimon partners die, both have past experiences with the darker side of the Digital World, both are on the fringes of the new team and "not quite" full members (Takeru being a full holdover from Adventure and Ken being a former opponent).

02 could have been a fascinating epic struggle following TK vs Ken as they gradually grow from enemies to rivals to friends. You'd start out with Ken as the evil conqueror with TK leading a war of liberation against him. Then after Ken is dethroned and TK is no longer leading a resistance, move onto an on-off rivalry where they're both more independent agents and have to learn to work together. By the end they become aware of their similarities and become able to empathize with each other, becoming good friends.

We get a glimpse of the missed opportunity in 02 proper: After defeating Daemon, the kids are all getting ready to pile into a car to go home, and find that there's not enough room for them, and one person will have to be left out. Ken starts to say he'll find another way home, but Takeru won't hear of it. Takeru gives up his seat and pushes Ken into the car, and then sends them off with a smile. A touching scene of redemption and inclusion, that could have been so much more.

>don't solve anything with Gennai
They're leaving that open for Last Evolution.

Yeah but that's the point, I am not watching 6 more movies to find out what's up with Gennai and then have some other thing go unresolved for the movies where they are on their first jobs after college.

Adventure 02: Missed Potential the series

>6 more movies
Calm down, it's just one final movie for now

I'm just saying it's like watching A New Hope and saying "What the fuck, they didn't kill Darth Vader!"
It's a dick move on the Chosen Children's part to leave their old buddy infected with evil for that long though, unless they at least give us some throw away like like 'We searched the entirety of the digital world for months and couldn't find a trace of him."

Digimon Adventure Next Gen 2020

Attached: Adventure_02_Epi50-6.jpg (600x450, 70K)

After literally 6 movies you can't throw that "A New Hope" comparison at me, c'mon. The actual comparison is having Return of the Jedi end with Vader dead and Palpatine still out there as a tease for Episode 7. Expecting the plot that they established on Tri to be solved in Tri with 6 movies to work with isn't some insane idea, it's honestly the bare minimum.

I don't doubt that they'll solve it now, I mean, that's what they were going for, more revenue by having people go see the movie to see how the cliffhanger gets solved, I'm saying that it's horseshit that they wasted a ton of time in 6 movies just so they could get more money on the 7th one.

But, user, it single-handedly fuelled Applimon and Digimon games? Yes it was trash but very profitable trash for our Toei masters.

He is always /fa/ tho

Attached: 1448130013229.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

At the very least, they won't be in the same shit style as Tri was for the humans.

>The actual comparison is having Return of the Jedi end with Vader dead and Palpatine still out there as a tease for Episode 7.
Then in the director's comments, is revealed that Vader was revived so Luke won't be sad :^)

>Honestly Tamers feels more like a proper sequel to Adventure than 02 does.
Isn't technically Tamers some kind of a sequel of Adventure because of Ryo?

You mean aside from sending a group of children, each with their fair share of issues, to fight a series of deadly battles with absolutely zero training or preparation of any kind.

Ryo is some sort of cross promotion for the wonderswan games. In those games the guy pretty much goes Decade/Zi-O, recruiting the other chosen' partners and saving their asses, I think in the last one he meets the Tamers cast BEFORE being migrated to the Tamers' world by ENIAC/the Sovereigns

Sequel is the wrong word, though between Ryo and the first Tamers movie, you can make a strong argument that they're closely connected, though separate.

WILL HIKARI FINALLY GET THAT ONII-CHAN DICK? SHE DESERVES IT BROS

Attached: 6794b78d6ce71a607a1cb5835aa97b73.jpg (600x955, 118K)

Girl likes someone else Yea Forums cuck!! cuck!!! he got cucked!!!!

When did NTR got replaced with cuck?

His hats are stupid.

how is it NTR

They're easy to manipulate, that's why. I guess it might stem from her father basically being a weak pushover too.

Attached: 1529972400523.jpg (480x640, 289K)

For the looks of it they want to end adventure because it pretty stalled the franchise real fucking hard and it never makes the money they expect to make. What saved the franchise were the sales of cyber sleuth in the west

Tai and Daisuke incels?

Is Digimon Frontier worth viewing?

Ryo is a dimension traveler

every member of the 02 kids has fucked every other member of the 02 kids at least once, under varying circumstances
Tai gets sloshed at subrban bars and lets the cougars pick him up but he never remembers it the next day

Yeah, seeing how the kids handle the digital world without their own partners, just Bokomon to explain shit.
The evil Warriors were great villains, Cherubimon was handled fantastically, and Lucemon was good as well.
The only really bad part is the Royal Knight arc.

depends how big of a kamen rider fangirl you are

So he's gay?

Probably not, but Milleniumon is.

>girls are all soulless now
massive bomb

Mimi and Miyako don't look soulless.

True, Mimi just looks godawful, but I'm hoping that'll get fixed early on.

>Tai gets sloshed at subrban bars and lets the cougars pick him up
Funny, it was Yamato who was going to /ss/'d.

Attached: 1281811735156.jpg (640x480, 55K)

>Mimi just looks godawful
Take that back.

Please be a flop

>Davis is Tai, sans leadership
There is someone in each of their respective groups that would make a better leader.

I just want an adventure series. I don’t care if it’s the original cast, the 02 cast or someone completely new. I’m tired of movies and non adventure plots. JUST GIVE ME AN ADVENTURE SERIES YOU FUCKS

I have doubts about the new movie after the whole situation with Kakudou quitting but I loved tri and am happy to see the 02 kids again, hoping for the best. Happy 8/1 everyone.

Same. Me and my group of friends were kind of hype for another Digimon movie with the original cast but then it ended up being a s series of OVA we... kinda lost interest with more and more reveals. I watched the first one with my wife and we didn't like it, Sora was her favorite in Adventure but she hates her past that. Furthest anyone in my group got was the second OVA.
This upcoming movie could've been great but they're trying to have their cake an eat it too, not sure if we'll actually end up watching it...

Disagree on the Adventure group. Taichi grows into it pretty well, Jou's too cautious, and Yamato can't get along with people well enough.

And just for completeness: Koushiro has no people skills, Sora has too little self-belief, Takeru and Hikari are too young. Mimi is the only other one of the 8 I think would be able to be a leader, but everything would have to be on her terms.

Needs an edit where Koushiro does a hover hand with Mimi.

>hoverhanding Mimi
She'd grab his hand and make him touch her just to embarrass him.

Tai is way too hot-blooded, Ash Ketchum-ing the group into shit one too many times. Has had more correctional talks given and hard lessons taught to him than any other member of the group, somehow goes out of his way to still not learn a damn thing from this, has caused disbands, albeit temporary, and damn near a mutiny. Only reason why he leads is because he carries the wild hair and goggles.

All leaders look homeless.

Well who would your choice of leader be?

Izzy. The brains make the best leaders anyways, even if they are socially inept.

He was too indecisive, would've made a terrible leader. He was great as a number 2 for Taichi and they worked well together.

He is too autistic and cares even less for feelings than Taichi, he would have caused massive drama (from the others) even if he was always correct.

He wasn't having outbursts at rational legit criticism, either.

The mind of Roland from Borderlands, yet he was the leader.

I don't see Koushiro dealing with Yamato's shit well.

>We have to do x
>That is too inconsiderate, think bout how everyone feels!
>Since when where you under the impression that I cared about how everyone feels? It has to be done.
>How dare you!

Yet he have no problem to listen to Izzy or Sora, He only have problem with Matt because Matt love to rub salt on Tai face while telling everyone how stupid and reckless Tai is to prove he is better in front of TK.
Basically, it was clash of two Alpha.

And Don't forget how the group fall apart without Tai.

Attached: Digimon.Adventure.600.2584884.jpg (337x600, 73K)

Also, Matt. He may be a lone wolf, but he's calm, collected, and knows how to get shit done. Also, he could have warmed up to the gang and gotten past his childhood trauma via development faster than Tai getting over his Asperger's. Matt was neither immature nor an idiot. He would protect T.K. in a heartbeat, and that coulda brached out to his extended family.

Don't forget his inability to cope with Mimi in general.

>Matt was neither immature nor an idiot.
A fucking tree disagrees.

He's a reckless, immature faggot that caused drama and hardship. He didnt care about anyone except his brother. He would be THE worst choice for leader out of anyone in the group.

So...writing in one episode vs The MC FFFFFFUUUUUUUs The Whole Anime Show?

First of all, mainly because of some shit Tai said to him. Second, correcting flaws is where character development comes in.

>correcting flaws is where character development comes in
This is true for Taichi. Yamato doesn't really grow and he kept getting buttmad because Taichi was a better brother to Takeru than him.

Why do the worst series in Digimon get movies? Where the fuck is the Tamers movie?

Tri dickteased his leadership. After several (yes, SEVERAL) corrections in the form of pep talks to Tai involving the safety of Japan and how much was at risk, it was clear he would become the better leader by endgame post-development, but like a dumbass he gave the goggles back when they found out he was alive.

Attached: digimon movie 4.webm (720x404, 341K)

I think that was specifically written in to one up Matt for all of the times he acted uppity toward Tai. Face it, writing screwed over his chances of becoming what he was supposed to be, and in place of, pretending to be something he's not.

I don't know, I just want the 02 digimon to get new evolutions and also see VictoryGreymon and ZeedGarurumon

>a memory reboot that never gets fixed
Didn't they magically remember everything at the end of the last movie?

Someone is really upset over Yamato not being the leader, huh.

Matt who only give damn about his brother in first season and didn't want him to do anything?

Matt in Tri who lead the group to battle without question what the hell going on?
Attack first than ask?

Whole shit will end if they let Alphamon kill the VirusCat in first movie but nooo, Matt must fight to protected it without giving damn about the consequences because how dare Tai not jump without question to protect the maiden?

Upset over Asperger's ADHD Psychosis patient zero being leader, actually.

And he didn't. Now, look at the results. What happened? Digi-AIDS happened.

Yamato wanting to protect Meiko was bullshit.

You're making yourself look ridiculous.

He just wanted to cuck Taichi a second time.

Attached: 5c2bd97d66a421cbbc4cc3c896839177.jpg (811x1200, 94K)

I have feeling both Matt and Tai learn from each other.

Matt want to be like Tai, a hero who save everyone against all odds.
Tai learn to think realistically, you can't save everyone.
Trying that will make you lose everything instead of just one thing.

Attached: maxresdefault(3).jpg (1280x720, 196K)

>Tai defender, probably a One Piece apologist
Holy Projection, Batman!

Attached: 691.jpg (680x383, 25K)

At least we can agree that Greymon is cooler than Garurumon

Completely neutral actually. Your arguments are terrible.

Well, who would YOU pick?

The only other option whatsoever is Mimi and it'd be a disaster.

Taichi but Koushiro is my favorite. After Taichi I'd put Jou. Yamato is dead last

Uh, yeah, that makes perfect sense. Yamato wanting to "cuck" Taichi -- for a girl that nobody ends up with. Yes.

Mimi is probably the least intelligent one of the group. >defender

If Joe wasn't scared of even his own personal pet, I would agree with that. Paranoia does pay off, especially when faced with constant danger in a world you don't know anything about.

Koushiro. Mimi could handle him if he gets too spergy. Also the group usually has to listen to him at the end because he's usually right.

>Yet he have no problem to listen to Izzy or Sora
Skullgreymon, Nanomon, Machinedramon, Pinocchimon's puppet castle, Mugendramon and Piemon 1st parter episodes say hello. Taichi only listens to them when he realizes he fucked up big time. Otherwise, he's the same old impulsive, headstrong and overestimating of his strength egomaniac braggart. Seriously, Taichi should have faced more serious consequences, still wondering why Kou and Sora were loyal to him. In another anime, Taichi's erratic actions, sociopathic and bossy behavior would've been legit reasons for a justified mutiny or an internal coup d'etat, with the others being blunt about why they don't want to continue fighting with him.

I'd rather them let Tamers be and not taint it with shit

Mimi's just a fem Taichi regarding impulsiveness, arrogance and rage outbursts towards criticism, but without the brute strength and emotional detachment he has. She would've been a better leader because she, at least, can read emotions.

FINALLY! Someone who agrees that Autism shouldn't speak.

Taichi doesn't have autism, he's just an OCD asshole.

No wonder people ship them.

I forgot he also has that, too. A big-time OCD ADHD Aspy as leader is trouble. Just ask Trump.

>no wall
>no deportation
>boomer
>Israel AIDs
>AIDs

Taichi is bad but not THAT bad, user.

How is Taichi an Asspie whatsoever?

>Trump
Dude, you're really pathethic...

By the vague lines his dad say. It has to be about Ryo being another Taichi, but taken to the extremes of juvenile delinquency (running out from home without telling his parents about the reasons bc of both his obsession with the Digimon card game and him having a totally unstable digimon) with his actions and "don't give a shit 'bout consequences" actually straining his relationship with his family. It' s kinda implied he was kicked out of his home at least once for being an impudent jackass, even though he wasn't meaning bad.

The modern day Godwin's Law.

This. I only see Koushiro as one because of his computer focus and inability to talk to some people.

>implying
He's nowhere near Hitler.

Dude lashes out at the slightest thing he doesn't like, has a serious alpha male complex, takes emotions far, and come Tri, when damn near all of the shit we hated about him as a kid was seemingly long lost to history, we get this new silent treatment asshole that can't even face a simple situation where anyone that's capable of processing a rational thought could make a decision within the time he could. Also, his antisocialism in that movie was as bad as Joe's "commitment" to the team in said movie. When the former lone wolf of all people tells you that you need to buck up, you know you done goofed.

>silent treatment
>mood swings
That's not autism; that's just being an asshole in your teens due to hormones.

>morality choices chalked up to hormones
Wut. Have you reached peak retardation? Are we Jojo Part 6 now?

I don't know Part 6, but it's not morality choices, it's just his fucking behavior and the fact they're all teens and he just happens to have the worst of it with his personality somehow. Maybe he stays as asshole if he has no goddamn wife in the finale of 02. Who knows. It's not fucking autism, though.

It's simple. Band with your pets to save humanity, or lose everything being a fucking pussy. This was what the main premise of their arguments was about. If anything, Last Evolution will be damage control.

Tai was the leader and made the best leader because everyone could agree that he fucked up and they had unity by calling him out on his shit.
Just look at how the group collapsed when he disappeared for a few weeks, they got played hard by demidevimon of all things.

Works just like that with kids in real life, the most loudest obnoxious one that people can't hate leads groups. Or at least did back when it aired.

The only one being a retard here is you.

Meant in it being the point where an argument becomes meaningless... not that that user had a meaningful argument in the first place.

>Loud makes lead
In a real leadership, assholes like this would create way more foes than friends.

You may want to take a step back. You're coming down on this nine year old awful hard.

>Muh Tai best boi was insulted. I must now call this person retarded to defend his honor!
Goddamn. One more month, then you'll be back in school, motherfucker. I can't wait!

based

Do you have no self-awareness? You're behaving exactly like the completely incorrect version of Taichi you're mentioning.

And you sound like a bitch that can't accept his personal character is shit. Matt, Izzy, Joe, and ugh, Mimi were denied any development to become perfect candidates. The writing always fucks over anyone that isn't Mr. Goggles, because they know he only became leader through ironing out his bugs, while everyone else would've did as good if not better in his shoes if their bugs got ironed out, too. But nooooo, muh hot-blooded MC must be lead because MC. Old-ass stereotype troupe, and y'all niggers are fucking retarded for thinking this just because it netted Pokemon bank.

Well, I just posted a plot summary of the planned ending to a digimon fanfic I had abandoned five years ago. Will I at last be free of the digimon curse and be able to grow up and move on?

Now I don't really have a horse in this race but you sound like a child getting worked up that his headcanon isn't real.

If you don't have a horse, then why are you typing? Discarded.

Attached: 1548085932882.png (210x296, 105K)

>the actual state of this thread

Attached: 66527421_p0.jpg (2000x1429, 1.26M)

Please post it here so we can see how true it is compared to the new movie coming out in 2020.

It’s not Tri-accurate at all. It was a Zero Two redo that was 17/52 of the way through when Tri was announced and pretty much killed my motivation to keep writing.

>And you sound like a bitch that can't accept his personal character is shit.
Fucking hell you have issues. As said previously, I have no opinion on Taichi. What I have an issue with is your completely warped interpretation of his character to the point you genuinely appear offended by him being the MC and your overall attitude.

It's one guy having a massive tantrum over Taichi being the gogglehead. Kinda ruined it really.

Because he learn while he walk?
Matt angry because they trust Tai more than him including his brother.
Which cause a lot of pointless drama in Adventure.
Want people to trust you? Start talking to them instead of being emo in corner because your little brother can take care of himself

He try to kill Agumon because of his jealousy and than have pikachu face when Tai fought him.

I remember the hype and how the nade nade crashed their website... Now it's seems almost dead. Why is Toei so shit?

>nade nade was F I V E years ago

Attached: nade nade intensifies.gif (350x448, 39K)

“‘Taichi is right.’

“‘Get out of the way.’ He pushed me aside.

“I stepped right back in front of him. ‘Taichi is right.’

“He yelled. He pushed me away harder. I stepped in front of him again. ‘Taichi is right.’

“He raised his hand to hit me. I recoiled. I couldn’t help myself. I was still young back then, and afraid of being hit. But he didn’t hit me. When he saw me turn away from his hand, he came to his senses. He whispered an apology and left me. A few minutes later, we noticed he and Gabumon were missing.

“Then he came back, and challenged Taichi to a fight. He didn’t look at me. MetalGarurumon fought WarGreymon. When the fight ended by divine intervention, my brother apologized to Taichi. But he didn’t look at me. He left with Gabumon after that, because he felt ashamed about what he had done. After that, Mimi and Palmon wouldn’t go on, and Jou and Gomamon stayed with them. The family broke apart, and I couldn’t do a single thing about it. I couldn’t stop the fight. I couldn’t keep everyone together.

“And that whole time, my brother didn’t look at me. Not during the fight, not during the intervention, and not during the goodbyes. He wouldn’t look me in the eye. So I was happy when Taichi asked me to bring him and Gabumon back when we scaled Infinity Mountain to face Piedmon, because it was my chance to see him again. The family reunited and we all fought Piedmon together. Then he finally looked at me again... but his eyes were different. He didn’t look at me in the same way that he used to. He didn’t speak to me the same way that he used to. I eventually realized that what had happened that fateful day had forever changed things between us.

“I was sad. To this day, it still hurts. But...

“Taichi was right.”

Well you didn't expect to have two decent threads in a row, did you? That's just greedy.

There was another thread before this one? Shit.

Oh wait, I remember now. Ignore it.

Because no one talk shit about other fans in it?
Technically, last two thread are "OK".
But if it have for third time, people might mistake Digimon fans for being decent people.

Is that from the novel?

>Because no one talk shit about other fans in it?
It didn't have one guy having a massive temper tantrum over how the series' characters were portrayed.

Enjoyed the series as a youngun, followed tamers when it came out.
Spoonfeed me, lads. What's the best order to marathon the whole lot in? Is there a list out there to streamline the process any of you can post/link to? Should I just go by release order or is there anything worth skipping over or watching out of order for the sake of it?

There's no real order because the series mostly feature a different cast. I'd recommend skipping over 02 because the main cast kind of gets cucked by the Adventure cast halwaythrough.

Yeah, Takeru narrating Taichi-Yamato fight from his perspective

I remember doing this. I wish I could do it again. RIP.

Still remember that guy who tried to "hack" into the site to get the countdown to go faster. Then it turned out it was controlled from Toei's end.

>Should I just go by release order
This should be the common practise in almost every instance.

Adventure and Tamers are the high points. If you're foggy on 02 I'd say rewatch but if you're comfortable in your recollection it's fine to skip.
Savers is a fine show. It's more of the same formula as the first three seasons.

Mileage may vary with Frontier and Xros Wars. Depends how open you are to reinterpretation, especially with group dynamic and power levels.

Haven't seen Young Hunters but I hear it's less than fantastic.
And Applimon is more Digimon adjacent than a real entry. It's fine for a kids show.

>less than fantastic
That's optimistic to the extreme regarding Hunters.

Waiting for this one month to pass. Bunch of little bitches.

Serious question: how old are you? You're calling people out for being underage yet you're the one who's behaved the most immature out of everyone in this thread.

I'm definitely watching 02 (subbed) because I never attempted to watch the series even as a kid. Whenever I'm able to, I'll be watching episode 3 of 02.

Old enough to post here, unlike you. Bitch.

>Haven't seen Young Hunters but I hear it's less than fantastic.
People give it the Akhenaton treatment and pretend it doesn't exist. The only highlight is seeing Ruki and Mimi again albeit for a brief moment

Might be physically but definitely not mentally. You have had hours of puerile and baseless childish tantrums all over Taichi being the leader of the kids.

Where can I read the novel?
I found a little bit, years ago, about the SkullGreymon fight, but any details escape me.
Really curious about whatever Gennai has to say about when he rescued the eggs and crests.

Being sick of your shit and inability to cope with the fact that he is not leader material unlike at least 3 other people in the group is pissing me off. Your persistence at defending him and being in denial about said defense is sickening. Like. A. Bitch.

I hate dogpiling and adding onto this, but I just wanna say that I agree with you/the thread's earlier points about Taichi being an unlikable little dickhead. But you are acting straight up crazy my man. It's coming off as something personal to you. When your head is cleared later you will probably regret this

Do what I do and just leave threads if they start to piss you off. No cartoon discussion with strangers on the internet is worth being pissed off about

So will homeostasis poesses hikari again in the new movie ?

Will we see what happend to maki in the dark ocean

Your ludicrous passive-aggressive "arguments" (if you can even call them that) are based on inherently flawed perceptions of the character which are complete nonsense.

You think he's autistic when that's not the case whatsoever. You think the rest of the kids would have staged a mutiny and thrown him out of the group in a world where they have no clue what's happening?

I genuinely cannot understand why you're so upset over it. It's laughably sad.

I'd be able to tolerate his arguments if they weren't completely bewildering. Taichi is as far from autistic as possible, so to call him that is utterly bonkers.

Duh? Any group would throw the one that's a dickhead out. If not, deny him leadership, at least.

>Any group would throw the one that's a dickhead out. If not, deny him leadership, at least.
Considering the circumstances of where they actually were and what actually happened when he did disappear, do you understand why they didn't choose someone else as leader?

Any explanation for why you've had a massive immature tantrum bordering on a personal attack over him being the leader? Or are you just going to continually ignore that?

Writing. That is all.

>Writing. That is all.
So "the writing" is the reason for you producing such phrases as the following:

>The MC FFFFFFUUUUUUUs The Whole Anime Show
>Asperger's ADHD Psychosis patient zero
>A big-time OCD ADHD Aspy
>Have you reached peak retardation?
>y'all niggers are fucking retarded for thinking this just because it netted Pokemon bank.

You've really embarrassed yourself today, you know that? Good thing Yea Forums is anonymous. Once this thread dies you can fuck off back to whichever board you came from and stay there.

>Do what I do and just leave threads if they start to piss you off. No cartoon discussion with strangers on the internet is worth being pissed off about
Heh, it was him who insulting other for not like Matt as leader.

Like dude, no need to insult other just because they like character A while you like character B

>not seeing writing being the reason why anyone puts up with his shit
>Japanese fanboys in the 90s wanted MCs they can relate to. Deranged, hyperagressive raccoons jacked up on sugar like their ass
>still in denial that status quo prevented said hyperrodent from being usurped
Your concession is accepted, bitch. Off with you now.

So, basically, you just like Matt look...
Bruh, why am I wasting time with kid who only know how to insult other when he lose argument?

Attached: Yamato_x_Jun_for_pookiesuncle_by_taichikun14.jpg (400x386, 50K)

I liked the style of these movies. They made them look like their ages at the time.

>Like dude, no need to insult other just because they like character A while you like character B
>4channel's traffic drops by 40%

Not that user, but he wasn't talkign about serious leadership but the leadership certain groups of children have.

>Hackmon

What did he do in Tri again?

Stood ominously on the ledges of buildings for a while then fought Alphamon and Omnimon.

Seconding this. I had no idea there were novels. Drama CDs yes, but novels?

Now you're being silly.

digitalscratch.pmsinfirm.org/4125

Thanks

Attached: 02.jpg (741x1100, 115K)

He was working for Homo Stacy or Yggdrasil, but I can't remember which, and that seems like an important detail.

Homo, Alphamon was the one on Yggs' payroll

I just hope is better than Tri, calling that milkshow of a tvshow a movie is a freaking disgrace after so many great movies.

Shit Story
Shit Character Design
Shit Quality

I was gonna mention that but couldn't remember either.

I was sure it was that way but Alphamon working with Yggdrasil sounded wrong

I miss him bros...

Attached: Kōji_Wada_singer.jpg (265x374, 18K)

we all do user

Who's gonna make the openings now?
>Implying we are getting a regular anime again

Thanks

Speaking of Tailmon/Gatomon (shut up, I grew up with the English dub), I get that the Rookie forms are iconic (and more convenient in the real world), but haven't the other OG partners gained enough experience/power by now to maintain their Champion forms indefinitely like Gatomon?

>kid
Your continued concession is accepted

>but haven't the other OG partners gained enough experience/power by now to maintain their Champion forms indefinitely like Gatomon
No.

Now you're being a bitch!

Which do you prefer: Dragon or Lady?

Attached: GatomonShinka.png (560x315, 145K)

Taichi was always a manlet. It's just his massive hair makes him look taller than he actually is.

This bitch popped out like 5 kids around the same age with the Rival character. How fast did he jump his Wormmon?

>around the same age
They were fairly different ages from what I recall.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPDqoS2PFEc

I just misremembered then, because I thought it was like
Twins, Older Kid, and 2 Babies around the same age

If you lookk at kari's son, he is looking at Tai.

Also, dont forget that there is a japanese Tag just for Tai x Kari.
dic.pixiv.net/a/太ヒカ

Attached: grade 2 body.png (800x1161, 674K)

How would Adventure 02 have gone without all the BS nerfing that happened to the OG team (no crest powers, stuck with the old school Digivices that couldn't open digi-ports, etc)?

Like, I'll accept that it maybe took the other six partners (Biyomon, Tentomon, Gomamon, Palmon, Patamon and Gatomon) the extra three years until Tri to get their Mega forms (with the prophecy from 01 merely jumpstarting the process 6 years earlier for Agumon and Gabumon) and the Control Towers disabling the regular evolution process.

>that picture
Yuck.

Attached: EA5JFbWUwAAlhiV.jpg (590x910, 55K)

Dragons are cooler. But if it became a Dragon Lady, it'd be okay.

It'd legit be a cakewalk for most of them until Blackwargreymon or Chimeramon appeared. But then again I remember something about Gears that flat out just steals Digimon but if we take the control towers out then they won't exist probably. The stakes didn't get raised until that weird arc with Cthulu wanting to bang Kari and the shenanigans that involved global teams to fight off Digimon

It was all a contrived mess. What a waste 02 was.

>digimon fanfic I was reading suddenly updates after years of hiatus
>think “oh cool, it updated specially for august 1st”
>its a letter telling readers he’s never going to finish the fic
So anyways, who here made some fun digimon fan works for august 1st?

Ryo kinda shoehorned in with his last game served as an explanation of how and why he's in Tamer's world. He's not much of a Dimensional Traveler as that lady from Re:Digitize (who made appearances in later Digimon Titles since then).

Attached: le 02 retcon face.webm (640x480, 1.99M)

It's shit.
>tfw no Tamers full lenght movie

I heard Konaka pitched another Tamers series, but the studio passed on it.

"It wasn't what the studio was looking for at the moment" or something like that, and if Quattro AND the upcoming SoL shorts are any indication, that meant "we only give a fuck about Adventure"

Well user. Most people here are oldfags and have extreme autism. So it will flop on the basis that old thing great and new thing bad.

>arc
two episodes
>Cthulu
Dagon

>Is this movie going to boom or flop?
If Tri which was by far the worst thing to happen to the franchise didn't flop what makes you think ONE MOVIE of Adventure/Adventure 02 will flop?

this

nostalgiafags will eat it up big time

Toei lost a lot of goodwill with Tri. When it was announced Yea Forums went crazy with hype and crashed the nade nade page even.

This movie on the other hand got some attention and threads but nowhere near that.

Toei should be sent on trial for what they did to Adventure. 15 years of waiting, 15 years of ancient pre internet shipping wars, 15 years of fanfictions that went from Yamato's manly arms to a 1 million words long 02 alternative version and they gave us 6 farts over the span of 3 years.

At least the franchise got somewhat revived and got some nice games I guess.

toei fucked up back in 2000 anyway with 02 - we should have seen it coming

Ken would have been bfto in 3 episodes. You'd need a new early villain or drastically increase the competency and edge of Ken.

Attached: 58186667_p1.png (1600x1213, 1.65M)

I'm a sucker for the angelic choir theme, I want them to fill the last few slots.

Greatest episode.

Attached: EA2kc5lU0AEZHht[1].jpg (627x885, 71K)

Tri suck because of new character.
It will be better if it was either Tailmon or Patamon as the source of Virus

Attached: 0056.jpg (649x700, 87K)

They know what they are doing

Attached: 0012.jpg (480x360, 61K)