Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

The gang reunites to talk about Ai and his reasoning for taking over SOL Technologies. Does Ai truly want human extinction? or perhaps there is something else he isn't saying. Revolver is determined to kill Ai without giving him second chances but both Yusaku and Takeru have other plans. In order to find out Ai's true intention, Takeru offers to go search for him. Without realizing it, Takeru is heading to his own death. Will Soulburner be able to survive fate?

Episode 113: 家電の王様 – Kaden no Ōsama
(The King of Household Appliances)
In order to find out where Ai is, Soulburner challenges Roboppy to a Duel. Soulburner tries to convince Roboppy to find a way to coexist with humans. However, Roboppy's response to this is a sinister smile. Roboppy then says that Ai is suffering because Soulburner failed to protect Flame…

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Homura Takeru/Soulburner: Kaji Yuki
Roboppy: Takahashi Minami
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru Pandor: Kim Hyang-Ri

Script:武上純希 || Takegami Junki

Attached: D1h8oxLU4AEGTM-.jpg (1024x574, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Hhk6q5U1Ug
youtu.be/zAWXILtVCkk
youtu.be/KO8aUE0Fn8U
youtu.be/kkeKcE5O1OA
twitter.com/Yliaster_/status/1156569399152824322
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Without realizing it, Takeru is heading to his own death. Will Soulburner be able to survive fate?
Are they even trying to pretend we dont know the results yet?

>character you're supposed to root for is always on the right side during duels
>all of Ai's duels have him on the right side

really gets the noggin joggin.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Attached: Something to protect or Nothing to lose.jpg (1280x720, 535K)

Attached: EAxnxJOUwAA9kni.jpg (853x480, 62K)

Attached: Jim Crocodile Cook.jpg (640x480, 176K)

Unless this scene happen in this episode as an illusion or whatever, it's safe to assume that he will survive.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 111 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.48_[2019.07.31_13.02.36].jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Will Roboppy use an upgrade of Laundry Dragon?

I love this meme

New Wicked Gods/Sacred Beast supports when?
Wicked Gods in the Anime when?

>Post yfw Roboppi summons a twin or triple headed version of Laundry Dragon against Soulburner

Attached: Roboppi chasing Takeru.jpg (1500x837, 174K)

Does that mean it's the Series' Blue Eyes Knockoff?

>100 Card drawing
>100 Deck shuffling
>100 Graveyard filling
>And 10,000 card slamming on duel disks
>EVERY SINGLE DAY

Did I just dream it, or did someone post a nudie pic of all the femc's in the last thread but it got deleted?

R E D J O B B E R

S O Y B U R N E R

C H A D B U R N E R

Dilate, Robotranny.

It's Lightning & Windy who killed Flame. Ai's whole reasoning is nonsensical.

shhh we need a conflict for the one year VRAINS has left

BUT SOILBURNER FAILED TO PROTECT FLAME

Did you make up that first paragraph? Why would you bother with making artful fake spoilers?

S O Y J O B B E R

why not? At lest OP is doing a better job than the autistcucks and ygo7fags' pasta.

Yikes

Maybe they should have gone with Sho.

Attached: 1564288011165.jpg (1352x2047, 165K)

I don't think even fujos like Sho.
That guy appealed to nobody.

The only episodes I watch in full now are the Noh ones. The others I just skim through to get the general context of what happens

Yusaku seemed sort of sad at least.

>recap episode
YAMEROOOOOOOOO

Just one flashback.

Was that an impression of someone?

RIP Roboppy.
Ai threw him under the bus.

what kind of fucking drugs are we even on anymore?

Good ones.

I like this shining city kind of look.

Are you enjoying Ai's dressup arc?

Attached: EAy5_p7U8AArQ5h.jpg (638x359, 47K)

what the HECK

What is he even trying to be?

>Jaa ne, Roboppy
What did Ai mean by this?

He's aware of CHADburner's strength.

Attached: 1564566918721.jpg (1030x740, 205K)

Monster of the Week user is late today.

Attached: monst112.png (370x365, 137K)

Alright, so if Roboppy dies next week, then Ai will be alone. We can't have only him dueling for next months or whatever, so there are a few ways to go about it:

Best case scenario:
The Ignis revived, each of them gets a human form and serve under Ai.

Worst case scenario:
Pandor betrays Revolver, multiplies herself and we're stuck in Pandor hell

WCS: Yugioh Become Human

Since Vrains has the knack for disappointing me, I'll expect the second one to happen.

>best case scenario
>lists something that doesn't have proper time to be set up

What set up? Everyone of the main cast knows of the Ignis by now. They'd just be zombie duels filled with some sentimental talk.

SOL has to be the worst most incompetent company ever.

Reviving the ignis shouldn't be that easy.

Well then what else could be Ai's master plan? It's the only thing that comes to mind.

Turning roboppi into some kind of abomination.

>yugioh still has the most dressed up hair in anime
nice when some things dont change

Because stuff in the OP always happens in the show, right?

reviving them properly shouldn't be easy, no one ever guaranteed that Ai would be 100% successful in his attempt

yeah pretty much, vrains is pretty predictable in that regard

In the timeline when Shaddoll didn't win the Structure Deck vote.

i wonder how they'll one up themselves with the ygo7 protagonist

Considering the current OP might as well be a checklist of what will happen in the show, yeah.

It doesn't make a ton of sense either way. He's going to revive the ignis just so they can be immediately be thrown back into battle and be destroyed?

Happens on the good guys side all the time lmao.

bohman came back like 3 times so it doesnt seem like a stretch

Since when has VRAINS properly set up anything?

You're comparing something that just happens to centering an arc around it.

theyll come back being 'wrong' in some way (as an abomination or like zombies) and have to be put down for good because Ai tried to play god and as his punishment he has to kill his friends or watch them die one by one.

Again

The past two arcs?

>we are going to lose a great character and let PM, aoi and basedburber run around still
Yikes! S3 already dipping in quality.

>Other summoning methods showing up out of nowhere and suddenly everyone has them
>Bohman and Kizuna Yusaku
>Miyu

It doesn't seem large scale enough. It has to build into a world ending scheme. Just reviving the ignis would to be too small.

Is there even anyone who's not a shotacon that actually like Roboppy?
His current self is obnoxious as hell.

one malicious ignis tried to bring down the human race, imagine a bunch of them trying to EMP the network like revolver tried to or something like that
speaking seriously i dont really expect my speculation to happen but this doesn't take much imagination either

I like shota and he's far inferior to Sora who he's been obviously based off.

Haru should have been the one to get screentime in VRAINS, not whatever Roboppy is

>Other summoning methods showing up out of nowhere and suddenly everyone has them
Oh, just card game BS that doesn't need to be explained because people have always spawned new cards out of basically nowhere. Just call it improving on their strategy.
>Bohman
Whole season built up to him being the main antagonist in rematches against him
>.Kizuna Yusaku
He worked with friends, worked with former enemies. It's there, he's just not obnoxiously expressive about it.
>Miyu
Twin tailed girl who was in the incident takes inspiration from Aoi and Aoi never had any memories of the incident. It's there.

>not whatever Roboppy is
A vacuum cleaner AI.

I might buy that if creating cards wasn't a damn mechanic in VRAINS.
>Blood Shepard goes out of his way to heal Yusaku to try to prevent him from using Storm Access, to create a searcher for a Spell that's never been shown before and summon a monster that's never been shown before
>Yusaku has a Tuner and Tuner support despite never having used Synchro before, and only getting a Synchro monster because Ai gave him Neo Storm Access out of nowhere before the duel
And then everything culminates with Darkfluid's effect requiring the other methods for some reason.

Attached: yusaku.png (1280x720, 526K)

>filesize is in the 100MBs
thats kinda odd

>yusaku with a facial expression
feels super weird tbqh

Yeah they fucked up. 720p stops five minutes in on my end.

it's broken

Truly a recap episode

already resorting to the last man in her life.

Attached: fujiki kun.png (1280x720, 417K)

That will be her role for remainder of VRAINS
enjoy

this slut...

>Searchable +4000 and piercing
Not that Gouki doesn't appreciate the boost, but why would they make something like this?

>enjoy
Is that you Yuya?

Attached: 1560553387252.png (1280x720, 752K)

Heh, he just left the android with the costume behind.

Attached: zaizen.png (1280x720, 753K)

don't mind me just casually making an 8k giant ogre w/ piercing, immunity to monsters with less than 8k atk and targeting effect negation

Roboppy got something from Ai

Attached: EAy8N5sUYAADAqj.jpg (680x383, 38K)

jesus, this episode feels like a fever dream

so is it worth waiting to download the rest of the episode?

Perhaps he'll be remotely detonated, or transformed.

What do you think of Roboppi's kingdom?

Attached: EAy8VB_U4AAV-6Z.jpg (638x359, 38K)

>What if we make roids but instead of vehicles, they're appliances

well after 2 decades theres bound to be some recycled ideas

this mood whisplash doesn't fit VRAINS at all. First 2 seaons are unironic edgy and then we get this in the final one.

Rollie Pollie Ollie: the anime

Likely a bomb to disintegrate him when he loses to prevent him from spilling the beans.

Still, guess that Ai really wants to be alone since he sent him as cannon fodder despite their antics together.

>to prevent him from spilling the beans.
If he's supposed to explode it would probably be to "take out" soulburner.

Doubt it, why not do that when he stalled them with his copies?

>reopens vrains and releases all content for free
AI is based

Because it would prove how extreme Ai would be willing to go to fight Yusaku and his friends.

It's so rare they try to make the field spell come alive these days. They could have done something with some of the other ones.

Attached: 1564574535983.png (541x948, 697K)

>Roboppi dies from Pyro Phoenix burn
lmao

I know people don't like Roboppi, but I really hope its not a bomb. I'd be sad to see him get blown up.

It's just a feeling, but I kind of doubt he would ever die from something that simple.

Attached: EAzUByAU4AIFkGq.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

How do I rip this? youtube-dl's giving me an ffmpeg error ripping from Crunchyroll (unrecognized option '-headers'), and Crunchyroll themselves are refusing to let me sign up, the same "system error" every time I do, thus the latest episode is unreachable.

So much for punished Aoi. I know that look, that's the "I'm gonna spend this arc watching duels while taking a generic prayer pose" look, remember all four of the ruris did it they even did it at the exact same time to stop Yuya's tard rage that one time and Leo's dumbass set him off again I cannot believe that guy got off scott free with all the shit he did

Attached: pop piggu.jpg (504x700, 243K)

Why is Vrains so boring?

I'm surprised they haven't animated AiLand yet since it is to Ai what Colosseum was to Lightning.

I like their dynamic with AI but I've been bracing for Roboppi to get deleted since he appeared

I Iaughed at the implication that VRAINS was p2p.

episode should be fixed now

>So much for punished Aoi. I know that look
No you don't. Anyone who was taking her to be some kind of overbearing edge master is kind of crazy.

>they didn't watch in on a website with better subs
>they don't love vrains

Attached: 1564342744905.png (400x518, 271K)

Well hey, if the new series is GX2 maybe something nice will happen and we'll get new Sacred Beast cards!
Wicked Gods are fucked forever though

This episode was a riot.
Trash Jesus Fudo and Jesusaku, the true Messiah is here.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-31-09-02-47.png (960x540, 405K)

LVDS-JP07 剛鬼フィニッシュホールド Gouki Finish Hold (Gouki Finisher)
Normal Spell Card
You can only activate a card with this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Target 1 “Gouki” Link monster you control; until the end of this turn, it gains 1000 ATK x its Link Rating, also if it attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. After you activate this card, you cannot declare attacks for the rest of this turn, except with “Gouki” monsters.

He's "fired" pandor.

Attached: role is over.png (1280x720, 551K)

After S1 of zexal they saw that ygo anime can be utter shit and still sell cards.

What does it mean?

Attached: shining.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

This is my new religion
You can't unironically believe zeal I was bad. Man up, kid.

Yusei's wife a cute

Attached: cutejump.gif (600x335, 572K)

You sure they didn't know that back in 2000?

Yusei's wife a cute!

Attached: cutejump.gif (600x335, 355K)

What kind of nightmare device did Ai give roboppi?

Attached: Don't worry about it.png (1280x720, 860K)

When is pic related being summoned?

Attached: image0-9.png (1334x750, 1.02M)

youtube.com/watch?v=_Hhk6q5U1Ug

Attached: Vrains 113.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

It's pretty boring, but Roboppi is about to be taken out next episode or 114 so I can bear with it for now.

Episode 119.

Attached: wall running.png (1280x720, 658K)

Considering that a) Ai refuses to tell Roboppy anything about his intentions or whereabouts, b) Ai gave Roboppy some sort of program and did not disclose anything about its contents, and c) Ai coldly said goodbye to Roboppy to himself after he left the ship, it is implied Ai doesn't give a shit about Roboppy and was actually just using him for his plans. Ai doesn't expect Roboppy to survive the duel against Soulburner and just wants to dispose of him.

Ai is just using other AI for a means to an end; at the end of the day, he only cares about the Ignis. Which means Revolver was right all along. Perhaps it will be Roboppy's death (or near-death) that finally convinces Playmaker to take Ai seriously and try to kill him off instead of being a little bitch like he was in the majority of this arc. And Soulburner won't even try to save Ai anymore; he'll flat out agree with Revolver to take Ai down.

Since Arc-V tried to be too ambitious for its own good and had good ideas that were horrendously executed, Konami wants to take a more conservative and grounded story with VRAINS. The story itself is pretty tame and basic with few twists and turns but several major characters end up dueling, so it still sells cards.

How else do you think SOL made their money?

Attached: free content.png (1280x720, 844K)

Yugioh is an extremely old school shonen and stuck in its mindset and not willing to actually adapt beyond a setting and how the card game is played. The entire franchise plays out like a shonen written in 2002 even though it's almost 2019.

Attached: Anzu sexy.jpg (880x1080, 147K)

>yugio isekai

It is 2019. Ita almost 2020. I'm really fucking stoned.

Attached: 12737A10-8D73-4A76-847E-FDD19346FEE4.png (808x1112, 33K)

the fact that the cards are still getting treated like it's the 4kids era is just extra proof of this.

Naoki coming in with controversial statements

Attached: vrains is the best.png (1280x720, 651K)

I want a season that focuses more on the world of the cards, so an Isekai story where a bunch of Duelists and up in the Duel Monsters world and have to befriend monsters to get new cards would be pretty neat!

Hello there, Captain Punkmerica.

Attached: ced8acd1.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

How many times has Soulburner actually went first so far in a duel?

>and not willing to actually adapt
Adapt to what exactly?
>The entire franchise plays out like a shonen written in 2002
What are you even basing this on?

So this is where she starts her own revolution?

The 4kids dub is not only nostalgic but has ironic counter culture appeal like The Room. I think the 4kids dub is charming and takes the subject matter as seriously as it deserves to be taken. If they redubbed the show in English 100% straight and Jounouchi didn't have a Brooklyn accent I wouldn't even fucking bother with it.

Attached: tommy-wiseau-the-room-3d-release-01.jpg (480x320, 25K)

Revolver?
More like Retardo LMAO

When this card is activated: You can add 1 "Appliancer" Spell from your Deck to your hand, except "Appliancer Electrilyrical World". Once per turn, if your "Appliancer" Link Monster is Link Summoned: You can target 1 "Appliancer" monster in your GY; return it to your hand. Once per turn, when an opponent's monster declares an attack: You can target 1 Link-1 "Appliancer" Link Monster in your Main Monster Zone; move it to another of your Main Monster Zones. You can only activate 1 "Appliancer Electrilyrical World" per turn.

Attached: AppliancerElectrilyricalWorld-JP-Anime-VR.png (536x947, 550K)

Roboppi is losing it.

Attached: affecting his thinking.png (1280x720, 633K)

It's due to FCC rules that prevent burgers from using children's cartoons as advertisement blocks, which is fucking retarded as kids are already subjected to exploitative marketing.

Does this show do anything new beyond setting and how the game is played? A lot of the characters are just copypasted into big standard roles and everything is so predictible. There is always a ceremonial duel, the female characters don't have any agency, and the hero ALWAYS wins like over 90% of the time. It's just such fucking standard shit at this point, but if we change the setting and add new card game mechanics people wont care!

Attached: received_1796550127055509.png (427x700, 322K)

And you guys said human Roboppy was Sora 2.0.

Attached: Into the Chocolate Land.jpg (478x291, 217K)

Attached: His Bro showed him a new world.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Zexal is terrible

Isn't that more of SB's thing? Its weird how they're attributing it to Roboppi now

Y'know what I wanna see in the 2020 anime?
A Protagonist that starts of as an absolute scummy fucker.
Like, he won't cheat-cheat, but he'll bend the rules so hard that they almost break.
He's crass, rude, and has no respect for anyone but himself.
And then he gets absolutely obliterated by the antagonist, has his deck stolen, and is pretty much shit on by all the people he was shitty to.
But instead of doubling down on being a cunt he actually realizes that he needs to be better and claws his way out of the muck, building a new deck and actually managing to apologize and reconcile with some of the People he's hurt.
His character development comes to it's zenith when he faces one of the Antagonist's minions using his old deck and after managing to beat him by the skin of his teeth and reclaim his old deck he's tempted to relapse into his assholish ways.

Hilarious. Didn't expect this sort of wacky zexal tier stuff in vrains but I loved it.

Definitely laughed at that part. Not to mention the parallel between SOL/Konami and Link Vrains/Duel Links. Ai should go duel and take over Konami.

You can target 1 "Appliancer" monster you control, except "Appliancer Copybokkle"; Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, its name becomes that monster's, until the end of this turn.

Attached: AppliancerCopybokkle-JP-Anime-VR-NC.png (936x1080, 756K)

Fuck off tastelet. Zexal is probably the most soulful spinoff, unironically.

Egaovolver

Attached: enjoy it.png (1280x720, 574K)

I love how faggots like you say this without giving any proper arguments, besides "kid MC!! wow so bad!! Yusei good because adult personality!!"

yikes

The puritanical "Won't someone thing of the CHILDREN!" Mentality that leads to cards getting censored is both outdated and retarded.
a kid seeing cleavage, thighs, or an exposed navel isn't going to turn them into a sexual deviant because they've seen way lewder shit on the TV and internet.
Trying to shield kids from the fact that alcohol and guns exist is just as retarded.

If the show needs the first fucking 50 episodes to be skipped in order to be "good" it's just garbage. You can't ignore the fact that the first season was the worst season of any ygo ever.

Sounds like one piece.

Konami wants to market this game to children, so unfortunately we have to deal with censorship and other bullshit that would tone down a series that is aimed at teenagers. It comes with the territory.

>AI hacks into duel links and releases a banner with all premium units for free and gives everyone huge amount of premium currency
AI is the hero we need

Printing out a Socketroll pic and slapping the paper on itself was the funniest shit.

How is the little guy supposed to profit off the secondary market like that though?

>haha muh brooklyn rage so FUNNY
>haha he called Yugi "Yug!" so FUNNY

pathetic dubfag
enjoy your lack of soundtrack

Which is also a shonen from 2004.

How many children actually play the game in burgerland in comparison to the adults/teens that have been playing it since the beginning?

>m-muh anime tiddies
If only you lot put as much care into the language side of things

You sound like the type of person who likes Shadow the Hedgehog 100% sincerely.

That doesn't sound right. Anyway it's currently still running even to this day.

>"HUUUR BOOBS BAD!"
kill yourself

>show needs 50 episodes to be skipped
That's your shitty unjustified choice

>worst season of any YGO ever
That's 5D's S1 with it's garbage fodder cast, and anything in Arc-V past Standard.

AI can hack into a back and print money
he's just doing it for fun

These are Robopii's archetype, Appliancers. Say something nice about them.

Attached: EAz6zg0WkAMrT5N.jpg (1750x1020, 449K)

Based
Anime boobs are unironically shit.

*bank

No

Yes I do. Got a problem with that, dubfag? If so then I'm glad.

Attached: EAz1tijXoAEYtVT.jpg (1890x1890, 357K)

Attached: copybokkle.png (1280x720, 941K)

"Wow, look at this AMAZING cast of worthwhile characters! It's from one of the BEST Yu-Gi-Oh seasont hat I don't remember anything, except the fact that it's made for MATURE ADULTS like ME!"

Attached: 5Dx031_Reunion.jpg (704x480, 56K)

So, Keith?

What does that mean? Konami censoring cards? That's required for western markets no matter what.

you didn't even bother to read. I'm saying the fuckwits who only ever whine about censorship/localization exclusively when it comes to their anime tiddie need to get gassed. They'll be the same ironic weeb faggots who call others weebs on account of caring about language ""localization"".

Attached: 1531385240616.png (491x585, 51K)

You're right. The magazine started in the 80s and the anime started in like 1999? Damn Oda. But OP being like Yugioh makes sense. I feel like they both follow this very standard Shonen Jump formula from the early 2000s.

Is he intimidating?

Attached: roboppi laughs.png (1280x720, 799K)

Attached: Glowing Roboppi.png (680x383, 345K)

you mean like bandit Keith?
nah, that guy literally cheats.
The theoretical Protagonist would use scummy cheap moves but they wouldn't be pulling cards out of his sleeves.

>these first 2 yusei duels that were identical to each other
made me realize that ygo characters don't actually shuffle their decks instead they select the card positions in their deck so they know what card they will pull

Attached: Lion vs Lion.jpg (638x359, 46K)

No the magazine started in the 60s, OP was serialized in 97.

you mean FTK? Burn? Mill? Stall until opponent make mistake?

So AI is essentially sacrificing robuppy to soulburner?

Will robuppy come back and turn out to be the actual main antagonist of this arc?

Here's the thing. This is what's currently airing in Japan and you're caring about the lack of tits and ass in fucking Yugioh a show for kids? Really? Have you tried jerking off to shit actually meant for adults?

Attached: boobs.jpg (2560x2160, 965K)

Another case of wind vs fire.

or like irl Infernity player

pandor will save robboppi

Attached: Direct all your lust toward me.jpg (1200x672, 115K)

Naruto was serialized two years later. Huh. What about Bleach? I would be amazed if the Big 3 were all five years of one another.

It's called a trap.

Attached: traps.png (1280x720, 634K)

what law says it's required that they censor their card art?
Yeah, doing shit like omitting words like Death with Des is retarded.
what're some other big examples of retarded language censorship you can think of?

>reading comprehension

This is what I love about ygo monsters tb h. They're both robot lions but the contrast between one all detailed and realistic while the other being cutesy is great.

DEATH into FINAL

probably ftk with a side of field denial.
aka "Oh, you survived my ftk strat? then enjoy not being able to summon any monsters!"

>All the retarded localized card names
>shoehorned unfunny memes and jokes
But you know, it's the anime tiddy that make the pp hard that matters the most. The rest is just "weeb" stuff.

Attached: 餅カエル.png (476x694, 762K)

There's no law, but they want to market to western kids.

Attached: Link Vrains Ai-Land.jpg (1130x636, 66K)

man, burger Ygo really hates Death, huh?

>FUR HIRE
I'm never going to live that one down. Fuck KoA.

I recognize bumbell, magic sempai, edgy furry animu, and dungeon, but where're those other two boobs from?

Ai, sage of darkness.

Attached: sage.png (1280x720, 809K)

I'm okay with it. It's money My little pony won't get.

>

Attached: MARVELOUS.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

man, my brain must have been actively blocking these out.
what the fuck is wrong with Konami?
So you're implying kids don't know about boobs, booze, guns, the concept of death, and demons already? because those things are already in a ton of different series.
"think of the children" is a fucking retarded reason to censor shit, especially when they can just go online and see the uncensored version and shit that's way worse in minutes.

Attached: Check THIS out!.png (1280x720, 349K)

>So you're implying kids don't know about boobs, booze, guns, the concept of death, and demons already? because those things are already in a ton of different series.
I'm saying if you want to market to kids specifically you downplay those things.

His "Duel" against Revolver. Ended with Heatleo and a set card, with no cards in hand.

Now we are sure they won't be printed until 202x.

>censorship double standards
then you don't get to complain about 4Kids style censorship

This but replace him with her

Name this program.

Attached: new data.png (1280x720, 638K)

I am not. It is really interesting to have multiple things to discover when getting more deeply in the franchise.

STOP

Is this your edit?

Attached: greater than Ai.png (1280x720, 730K)

Alluackbar.exe

If that was the case it'd not need to be censored at all because they're targeting kids in japan too you fucking birth defect!
>Uninstall_on_Loss.exe

bAI_bAI.bat

>Sentouki to Sky Striker
>Zanki to Mathmech
They didn't even try with these ones.

But shounen has been stagnant for years and even newer ones that are popular like MHA and BC are just copying what older ones did.

>If that was the case it'd not need to be censored at all because they're targeting kids in japan too you fucking birth defect!
Cultural standards aren't consistent from country to country.

So what will be the endgame boss monster Pandor uses against Yusaku in the final duel of this arc?

When are we getting monsters with good booties again? I don't remember 5ds, Zexal or arcV having any. I hope they keep the trend in ygo 7.

Attached: 1573457505058.png (1056x1180, 1.29M)

Topologina circle bee dragon.

Attached: 1562811476926.png (1280x720, 770K)

Attached: MagicalSomething-SR08-EN-C-1E.png (815x1186, 2.09M)

>Implying YGO will ever have a female protagonist
>Implying that even if they did they'd let the first one start off as a shitstain asshole character
you poor poor fool

Attached: Ominus Snufkin.png (1163x899, 1.24M)

Mathmech is pretty good.

Attached: Xyz mathmech.jpg (407x593, 116K)

>Ended with Heatleo and a set card, with no cards in hand.
The hell kind of first turn play is that?

Attached: Utter Confusion.jpg (433x380, 26K)

It's a name change to yet another pathetic "HAHA, GET IT?" pun/joke. So no, it isn't. But I guess that's the bar for acceptance these days; a meme or joke.

the "Cultural Standard" of assuming kids are either
A:Completely fucking retarded
or
B: Must be constantly mollycoddled lest their poor little brains implode
is outdated and needs to end.
Plus, how in the fuck do you explain them censoring shit like the fucking Scissors in the Frightfur cards?

Attached: tumblr_nnqxh8OsG81rie4kjo3_1280.jpg (377x377, 96K)

Still doesn't stack up to Judai's -3 or -4 or whatever just to summon Neos

>mathmech
Let's keep it as the new cyberse robot archetype for now, okay?

>is outdated and needs to end.
You don't decide that.
>censoring shit like the fucking Scissors in the Frightfur cards?
Scissors are sharp.

Well too bad, that's what you're stuck with in the West no matter how much you whine about it.

they always switch between a lighthearted protag and a stoic one
next series will probably have lighthearted one again
>OG series a is mix of both
>GX has a lighthearted one
>5DS stoic
>ZEXAL lighthearted
>arcv mix of both
>vrains stoic

Topologic Nabee

GX is a mix of both too.

only after s2 where everything goes to shit

I suppose that's one outlook, but it still counts.

Attached: judai figure.jpg (530x777, 53K)

I wished they did this for light stage.

Attached: Electrilyrical World 2.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

people like you are the reason why things will never change

>revulva became even more retardvulva this episode
OH NO NO NO NO SHITVULVABROS

Shitty characters and disappointing plot revelations. Shit world building.

Even his beard is ridiculous looking

Because he told a woman to think?

Attached: figure it out.png (1280x720, 632K)

>world building
That doesn't matter.

Things and people will change whether or not you're playing hero for them. That's how kids end up seeking other cultures and ways of thinking. You wanting to force change out of your own selfish desires is not exactly a shining example of "making a difference". You're just as hypocritical as the system you hate.

Brimming with power.

Attached: glowing.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

>to yet another pathetic "HAHA, GET IT?" pun/joke.
That's what japan does all the time. Just look at topologinas.

>turns into a galactic swirl
Roboppi may learn Xyz summoning or something.

Bullshit, I'm trying to be the change I want to see while faggots like you just hem and haw about how "Well I can't change anything so why bother?" while patting yourself on the back like you have some sort of fucking moral high ground.

>while patting yourself on the back like you have some sort of fucking moral high ground.
ironic

Attached: 1472459384773.jpg (146x139, 10K)

I have no fucking idea what Ai is planning, which is weird.

Attached: MUH KIZUNA.jpg (410x231, 33K)

Treating the employees with respect.

Attached: severance.png (1280x720, 516K)

he's having fun

Ending the menace of P2P games.

>Duel has no actual killing stakes
>Just information vs getting out of his fucking country
Even if Roboppi loses, he could still in this yee haw.

Meanwhile in the "I want Appliancers printed" section
Definitely a good field spell, searches Reuse easily and recurs from the GY while ALSO allowing you to get multiple Appliancer effects due to un-co-linking your monsters
Literally what I wanted from this archetype, some sort of alternative Special Summon for the deck, the fact that it also essentially gives you 5 more chances to draw an additional "Socketroll" is really nice for the triple Socket combo.

Attached: Roboppi237.png (884x497, 824K)

Shouldn't people be a little more concerned that literal robots just took over a major company?

I don't know if he'll be in the state to transcend like that for much longer.

Revolver's hair goes really well with Jack's attire

Anyone else think they'll just introduce a new set of characters to pad out episodes?

Roboppi will get deleted when it loses, that program Ai gave him is a self destruct so it won't spill his location.

>get fired from company that paid you shit
>get send some huge amount of money and a notice to get your shit the next day
i wouldn't give a shit

Yeah, probably. It took over 20 episodes to get to the hanoi trio and windy and lightning.

But how damaged will soulburner get?

He won't get damaged, Ai for some reason is isolating himself now that he has full control over SoL

It could just be a forced logout into his old form

Garbage taste

I don't know, Ai seems kind of extreme.

Can someone make a webm of Copybokkle printing out the Socketroll picture and putting it on his face?

It reminded me of that scanner monster.

Did she get laid off?

Attached: Cutie sol girl.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

all of them.

Attached: all dismissed.png (1280x720, 719K)

Attached: copybokkle effect.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

Thank you very much user

Attached: Roboppi213.png (494x503, 481K)

You mean manjoume

Okaa san online and hensuki

There is it, i was actually starting to wonder what this scene would happen. Now all that's left is Soulburner Vs Revolver and Ai Vs Playmaker. I really hope we get at least one last OP tho

Attached: [horriblesubs] yu-gi-oh! vrains - 112 [1080p].mkv[2019-07-31 12-40-54.510].jpg (1366x768, 316K)

Okay, what kind of code did revolver use this time?

Attached: hanoi email.png (1280x720, 1011K)

Like someone said what Ai gave him will make Roboppi detonate or maybe some leftovers of Ai's data just in case something happens to him.

Attached: 1506568990602.png (1152x1987, 432K)

>That look
IS HAPPENING

Attached: 1514368870513.png (600x800, 329K)

>if the new series is GX2
If only

Attached: DhG02P3VMAENcO3.jpg (1000x640, 127K)

>The entire franchise plays out like a shonen written in 2002 even though it's almost 2019.
Not really. If you read a bit you'll notice most children's cartoon and even new Manga nowadays are the exact same shit. At least Yugioh tries something different every era

Attached: 657206.jpg (1584x2328, 1.36M)

And she let him inside her residence.

Attached: Zaizen residence.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

>tells her to fuck off
they should have killed her

Attached: stay home.jpg (839x472, 75K)

I was a bit disappointed at Aoi not having any reaction to Takeru being Soulburner

Attached: 060869ed2443300dc631ea028b6d28e3.jpg (270x360, 22K)

Why would she? Soulburner never accomplished anything.

That'd be GX.Vrains deals with antisocial behavior and mass social media interaction which weren't a thing back then.

He never had to save her.

Attached: recent transfer.png (1280x738, 995K)

Why would Manjoume need a figure? He's not really the main anything.

Asuka did .

Asuka is a big tittied ygo chick. And those are the only figures that sell unfortunately. We could've at least get an Aki figure

Well, no. Obviously the Judai figure sold otherwise the asuka figure wouldn't exist.

Who would realistically follow? Aki?

To the Yusei figure specifically? That or jack or crow.

You guys really sure Roboppy is a boy? It's been acting somewhat girly since the last episode.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-31-09-07-25.png (960x540, 131K)

>King of Appliances

Have to love the lengths it goes to establish the new villains are irredeemably evil.

Attached: conquer the universe .png (1280x720, 788K)

what if it's talking about soulburner, the new king?

It's not a link based archetype so they'll make a drgaonmaid duelist for the next anime series.

Attached: 1564481709656.png (814x4151, 2.14M)

More like really boyish.

>releasing all vrains content for free
How could he? Think of all the p2wfags!

I feel like Robopi's sudden jerkiness is the writers way of trying to make AI look better after his recent actions.

Am I overreacting or does it seem like AI is low key manipulating Robopi now?

>I feel like Robopi's sudden jerkiness is the writers way of trying to make AI look better after his recent actions.
I don't know how that can be as Ai is using him as a disposable pawn now.
>Am I overreacting or does it seem like AI is low key manipulating Robopi now?
If you forget, he was trained to hate humans and to blame everything on them by Ai.

Attached: worst.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

No dark one? Also if they'e all maids, whose employing them? How the hell did Maiddragon even get so popular it gets a YGO nod? Isn't it just fetishes?

WHEN?

Attached: Emma, Aoi and Miyu.jpg (2316x1804, 3.74M)

>No dark one? Also if they'e all maids, whose employing them?
The fusion is the headmaid I think. The master doesn't really matter.
>How the hell did Maiddragon even get so popular it gets a YGO nod?
>how did dragons and girls get popular with japanese designers?
Seem obvious.

Lord of D

>cheerleaders

They seemed really quick to remind us of Emma and Kengo. So, who knows if they're going to be dragged back in somehow. It better not be ignis possession.

> Roboppi is going to outlast AI and conquer the universe.

I want this.

It may not happen exactly like that, it might just be an allusion to the overall arc. Blue Maiden's exact interaction with Akira in the OP didn't happen in the show.

Ai will replace Roboppi with Pandor causing Roboppi to go on a massive vengeance quest, and conquer the universe.

There's multiple ways this can go down
>What Ai gave Roboppi was a bomb. Roboppi loses and fearing death, he begs for help from the Yusaku squad. They disarm it and Roboppi joins them
>What Ai gave Roboppi was a bomb. Roboppi wins when Ai expected him to lose and knowing this, Roboppi goes solo and starts up his scheme after the gang defeats Ai a few episodes later
>What Ai gave Roboppi was dueling data. Due to the whole "galactic" dream he got, he gets a Rank 1. Roboppi either wins and starts his conquest or he loses and gets pissed and starts his conquest
There's probably more too

wait why is no one here talking about the last shot, that's huge

>Dark Ghost Girl
I want to see...

He's tried being intimidating before. Waiting for him to lose it first.

Attached: different effects.png (1280x720, 861K)

Is this the yugioh with the most slapstick?

Attached: crash.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

forced comedy

foreshadowing Ai's next card, Ai's Judgment

Attached: SolemnJudgment-BLRR-EN-UR-1E.png (475x697, 675K)

He already has it, but does this pic have a source?

It's definitely an anime.

This will be the most iconic ship design in anime.

Attached: linguriboh ship.png (1280x720, 931K)

Yes. Who else would have taken the time to make it?

WHEN IS IT COMING OUT?

Attached: 75121251_p0.jpg (1024x780, 736K)

panda is ded so never

why would they? it's happening in real life too

A GX one.

Animate her now.

Attached: 75960639_p0.png (600x667, 229K)

Japanese people, maybe. They make some wacky edits like that.

Attached: D4OijwPUUAAZGBX.jpg (480x270, 34K)

Built for BBC

How can Soulburner win this one if Revolver stands no chance of beating Ai?

human ignis
lighting vs revolver round 2

Robobby won't lose. The best you Shitburner fags can wait for is a tie.

You really want them to bring up bohman again?

only the ignis are probably going to return
haru and bohman are both ded

Yeah but they would need to go over exposition and setup to get that point though. otherwise it would be unexplained and random.

AI is clearly distracting everyone with robboppi while he's doing shit

Being this beautiful should be forbidden

Attached: 1482333902412.png (512x512, 206K)

His scheme could be anything though, He could be trying to make even more powerful AI than before.

is this the first field that actually manifests on the field?

I really wish OCG tactics or whatever that comic being drawn by the artist that did the 5ds nanga got an animated miniseries so we could watch ocg monsters animated.

Attached: FGD maid.jpg (1413x2048, 388K)

No.

Attached: armatos colosseum.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

fug, how could I forget about that one

It's OCG structures. Maybe if it sold a lot of volumes but who could possibly know.

Attached: cryston needlefiber.jpg (675x1200, 272K)

I still like Armatos Colosseum better.

Attached: Lightning emperor.jpg (680x680, 68K)

Here's the next christmas greeting picture.

Attached: distraught hotdog workers.png (1280x720, 805K)

Attached: 1564608357198.png (294x294, 145K)

A brainhack maneuver if I ever saw one.

The real question is what kind of chain of command and banking system even allows Robots to possibly do something like fire everyone and let them cash out huge severances.

They're bonding, through despair.

Attached: sad faces.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

>yusaku telling her to fuck off and stay home is """bonding"""

That was concern for her. How do you make that kind of interpretation?

>yusaku
>having other emotions than being bored and angry
he didn't give a shit about her

Huh, Aoi can actually keep it together where as Yuzu cries and jumps into Yuya's arms when she lost against Masumi that one time.

Attached: Remember kids.png (1273x720, 1.03M)

Based and autistlovepilled kind of reminds me of myself having only been able to have relationships with emotionally damaged women.

Yuzu is only 14 though.

Attached: 1554257803543.jpg (1153x1920, 263K)

And we have to remember she got her revenge. Will Aoi get her revenge, as well?

Aoi has that fuck me face jesus

Attached: 3163325 - Point_of_Water Skye_Zaizen Yu-Gi-Oh! Yu-Gi-Oh!_VRAINS (2).jpg (837x670, 100K)

Can you blame her? Yuya is incredibly hot

Attached: ed9d420ba5d052df7f60ea626723ac9f.jpg (563x648, 71K)

I can't see how that could happen when her target would be the main villain. Roboppi is about to either die or become his own entity. I can't see any opportunity.

Nope, he's shit. And so is this unfulfilled crappy ship. The director from early Arc-V resigned as well, so enjoy your fake retconned "Canon" LMAO

Arc-V had a director change like VRAINS? Who was the first one?

Turns out it is possible to be more autistic than Yusaku

It's very easy actually.

Attached: dna.png (1280x738, 1.16M)

thats what happens when they refuse to change their 2001 production model and yoshida's the only old fart around who's willing to exchange 3 years of his life

Nope, that user is just spouting bullshit because they're playing telephone with hearsay and they're too retarded to keep their facts straight or use google.

Ono was the director for arc-v the entire way though. The one thing that happened was that he basically left in the middle of the show during synchro arc to spend more time on Symphogear for a couple cours, and probably left the episode directors to flail around by themselves for a while.

LMAO so assblasted,. Face it autist Yuzu loves the tomato

Attached: Screenshot_20190421_221504.jpg (1924x1080, 394K)

>Yuya is incredibly hot
And she knows it

Attached: C71YFn8UwAA3Xd3.jpg (1200x1200, 229K)

>and yoshida's the only old fart around who's willing to exchange 3 years of his life
He's not the only one. Most of VRAINS writers are people who worked on DM. Hard to say if other writers are quite as consistent at this though.

they dont take on as much responsibility if they're not sitting in the series composer chair. It's easier for a regular writer to leave if they want to or come in to work on yugioh only for a short while since that kind of thing happens more frequently than a series composer getting up and leaving.

How come Pandor is struggling over whether she was "saved" or not?

Revolver's solemn doesn't stand a chance.

Attached: Fortune teller Ai.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

I found some great duels.
youtu.be/zAWXILtVCkk
youtu.be/KO8aUE0Fn8U
youtu.be/kkeKcE5O1OA

>they didn't explain who's taking care of all the other duelist bodies besides akira's

Attached: 1563656855003.jpg (1000x600, 115K)

they're all in their houses i guess
they would probably all die if this wasn't a card game show

Wonder what the kids at the orphanage is doing

Well usually they're only out for a couple hours max. Emma was out 6 hours max during the tower incident. The others are a mystery though.

roboppi hate jews

vrains' philosophy is the opposite of egao.

Attached: despondent.png (1280x720, 559K)

he's exposing the original children of the loss case to trauma so new Ignis can be created.

Is this how things are going to go?
They're going to keep bonding from things getting worse until Yusaku saves the day and the fuck like rabbits?

they keep a secret about queen didnt they? i guess only the gang knows about the skynet situation.

You would think Hayami would tell the kings to get them to sell their stock or act. Unless that's Ai's goal.

Oh, boy, can't wait to see Hikokubo misplay with Salamangreat next episode.

So just the usual smelly Guardragon player.

That's sort of how it's gone so far anyway. Aoi only gains more of a liking for Yusaku and Playmaker when bad things happen to her.

Revolver, Bohman and Ai are great wingmen

Three of her died.

someone please retire hikokubo. he's clearly only growing more senile with time

Watch as SB plays something as asinine as "Banish Salam from hand, inflict 50 damage"

I don't think he's that old.

Attached: hikokubo, maekawa, yoshida, and takegami.jpg (800x450, 58K)

>someone please retire hikokubo
I am pretty sure he is there because he is the only one who wants to be there, in first place.

he is going to play Blaze Dragon, which is asinine enough

Miss me yet?

Attached: Katsumi Ono.jpg (172x258, 20K)

I'm not even thinking of the terrible Trap cards he has in store. I'm thinking of SB having a potential Fusion of Fire OTK hand and going -4 to summon 1 Heatleo instead.

Only as a storyboarder

Attached: dunkle.png (1280x738, 957K)

Kamishiro did nothing wrong.

Attached: Tsutomu Kamishiro.jpg (762x429, 101K)

He definitely doesn't want to be there. The last few duels have been absolutely awful. He gives literally no fucks.
It can't be so hard to hire a new duel writer. It's not even hard to write interesting duels.

Overcompensating. Luckily YGO 7 will be more balanced.

>Veiler on Foxy
Stopped watching.

Can't forget the well meaning brother tying them together. It's like a reverse fubuki.

Attached: akira.png (1280x738, 1.01M)

At least anime Fusion of Fire doesn't have the "(This card is always treated as a "Salamangreat" card.)" clause unless Hikokubo decides to put that text in on the show

Attached: FusionofFire-JP-Anime-VR.png (394x616, 254K)

I want that deck printed already.

his mistake was probably getting roped into yugioh in the first place

Violet chimera would stop things quick, it's probably not coming out
I think he wrote some important episodes in zexal, some IV ones.

twitter.com/Yliaster_/status/1156569399152824322
Late response, but here's the source

I don't think one zone movement focused deck will be printed during the vrains era.

?

Attached: MekkKnightSpectrumSupreme-MP18-EN-UR-1E.png (1092x1600, 3.37M)

Please come back

Okay, from vrains then.

Attached: 1552621253755.jpg (500x379, 22K)

Vrains is shown to update card text as soon as their irl versions come out, so it'll likely have it next time we see it. Synchron even got retconned mid-Duel against Bohman, showing 1st its Anime text and latter the irl one when it had to protect Quantum from Flame.

You sure it won't be filled with death and despair for major segments? It's kind of a tradition.

Attached: 1564504459398.png (960x540, 717K)

All "Rokket" monsters on the field gain 300 ATK/DEF.
You can activate 1 of these effects;
● Special Summon up to 2 "Rokket" monsters with different names from your hand in Defense Position.
● Excavate the top 6 cards of your Deck, send any excavated "Rokket" cards to the GY, also place the other cards on the bottom of your Deck in any order.
You can only use this effect of "Boot Sector Launch" once per turn.
I forgot about Boot Sector Launch's old anime
second "●" effect

Attached: BootSectorLaunch-JP-Anime-VR.png (400x590, 322K)

They revealed Hayami's first name.

Attached: hayami scan.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

>Risa

I messed it up, I wonder if all these numbers mean anything.

Attached: risa hayami.png (1280x720, 1.21M)

>all those death flags from Ai to Roboppi
lmao roboppifags on suicide watch

Will we ever get a gigachad main character again?

Attached: Yusaku Gloves by cocco neis.png (539x680, 278K)

Attached: pvixjdY3LY1wqrlvjo3.png (848x698, 588K)

>revolver chose to let pandor go free
lmao what is the retard even doing, fucking retardvulva

I don't remember any main character being like bohman.

Attached: blazing bohman.png (1280x720, 774K)

roboppy made some weird faces this episode.

She's been compromised by the ignis.

That whole scene was 0 IQ.
>Revolver knows AIs with free will are what caused this whole shitstorm in the first place
>nah dude think for yourself lol what's the worst that could happen. also your enemy saved you and you should think about that too, because getting my assets to potentially question their loyalties sounds fine to me.

revulva as a whole is 0 IQ, not to mention it seems revulva has become the most robotic of the whole main cast, have 0 emotion, even playmaker has more emotion than him now, fuck fujovulva, bring back EVILVOLVER

>Making fun of someone else's intelligence while typing like a monkey having a seizure

Cute!

Is there going to be a duel where revolver has 4 different card types of borrel throughout the duel?

Attached: bayonet.jpg (407x593, 113K)

no

Attached: Сute ф.png (600x480, 243K)

but sad.

Attached: hayami .png (1280x720, 550K)

He hates humans but he keeps his humanoid form over his robot one.

Attached: everyone come out.png (1280x720, 829K)

well lightning wanted to kill all humans but he was a huge romanboo

Trap Monsters in animu when?
or did I miss them?

literally since Duel Monsters, you slowfuck

what season? it's been years since I watched the OG series

Well he wanted to inherit the glory of the past while dropping the parts he saw inferior.

Arcfags deserve death.

Battle city finals.

Attached: MetalReflectSlime-JP-Anime-DM.png (195x278, 131K)

Jounochi vs not Marik

Apparently this is what the nips have cracked from the message that Revolver mailed to Yusaku. I translated it on Google so it could have major flaws but it makes a lot of sense to me.

Attached: EAzKSpSU8AA3x77.jpg (832x2000, 435K)

he wrote in hex?

What's this type of encryption called?

way before the finals actually

Attached: EmbodimentofApophis-JP-Anime-DM-NC.png (624x467, 516K)

actual best subplot across all series

too bad it got ruined the season after

Attached: 235483144445362176.png (737x553, 432K)

La la la la la, la la la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la la

Attached: tumblr_pvj09c3UmM1wqrlvjo10_1280.png (1280x304, 499K)

Can't beat out Jaegar's subplot.

>100+ episodes in and he still told her to fuck off
Based Chadmaker. He knows this slut isn't worth his time after all.

I almost feel bad that he's going to be dead soon.
Almost.

I wonder why the writers decided to make Revolver less hammy since he got his redesign. The Tower of Hanoi Arc was the top of his acting.

Ceremonial Duel against PM. Or against Ai before PM beats/loses against him.

He's less of zealot over time.

>he

Attached: Ignis buffed.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>I wonder if all these numbers mean anything
The number of seconds her orgasms have lasted.

Here's Aoi's new archetype.

Attached: 1564167952819.png (800x803, 1.22M)

Will they all die with him?

So she will jobbed next with them huh?

Against who? She already lost to the main villain. No point in keeping her around to have her lose against someone else. Is she a new villain who has to fight yusaku?

Not as much as tag team dueling though.

huh, I should rewatch the OG series sometime

Robopy if Basedburner failed to defeat him.

That would be a dumb progression, losing to the sub villain after the main villain.

>revolver only gave yusaku crew the message
>yusaku didn't even forward it to aoi and let her know about the meeting
>playmaker says we'll settle the score with Ai with only soulburner and revolver around
lmao is aoi actually just going to be a cheerleader from now on?

She already had her duel for this arc. Soulburner doesn't have to be present for Revolver's or Playmaker's duel either.

Which ignis is she supposed to be on par with?

Attached: difficult question.png (1280x720, 460K)

I funding love Ai. It makes me crave to see what the other ignis would look like in human form.

Attached: Ai human.jpg (1024x540, 42K)

windy, 0 wins

The color scheme would probably be an abomination for one or another.

AI was the true hero all along

Attached: IMG_1306.jpg (1366x768, 191K)

Aqua and Flame would look fine since we already have Rio and Chadburner to know how they would look like with their body and eye color. Earth and Windy, on the other hand will look awkward. Lightning I just imagine the image some user kept posting.

Ceremonial Duel

women are useless anyway. Remember when this bitch told Yusaku to stay out of this?

is this that guy from Code Geass?

The one with his head dented in? Or is there some other one?

cute daughteru

Why do I have a feeling Ai's going to make Link VRAINS a 10x times funnier place to be then it was when SOL was in charge before revealing his true colors?

This is more likely, Ai might have become more ruthless but he's not someone that would treat his friends as just pawns, he genuinely cares about Roboppy

Honestly, I don't know what to expect from Ai anymore.

This arc is really good at making you want to tune in to the next episode.

Our supporting cast is too large and Blue Maiden isn't dead yet, we have to do something with her.

Though if Yoshida wants to be ice-cold he can just sideline her. Like how Yuzu went from having a personality to cheerleader, or Aki went from having a personality to cheer leader.

F2P gets ya again

I FUCKING MISS HIM BROS

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 44 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.11_[2019.07.25_17.12.54].jpg (1280x720, 456K)

Yuzu and Aki especially didn't lose their personalities. Aki's angst got resolved. Yuzu became less proactive, but nothing about her as a person suddenly went away.

Attached: new episode titles.png (1806x1833, 3.12M)

ROBOPPI SURVIVING, OH NO NO NO NO SOULCVCKS

WEEBS

It's over Roboppybros...

>dreaming roboppi
>place of the beginning

>place of the beginning
>the thing that started it all was the lost incident
>place of the lost incident
>flashbacks of yusaku and spectre during s1 showed it was in some forest
>forest
OHHH SHIT HERE WE GO BABY

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 103 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.55_[2019.05.22_23.36.14].jpg (1280x720, 450K)

So the Roboppy duel is a three parter? (counting this one)
yeah he's fucked

what the FUG is this magazine since when do we get spoilers on 1st day of new month

soullessvolver

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 112 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.57_[2019.08.01_20.39.34].jpg (1280x720, 378K)

soulvolver

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 39 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.00_[2019.07.25_17.22.17].jpg (1280x720, 393K)

>Roboppi jobbing
LMAO
can't beat a sperging autist huh

I think the Chadburner/Chadmaker/Anti-Revolver fags are the worst parts of these threads but I cannot deny that I miss the original Revolver.

he looks like a Mudkip

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-01-29-11h05m54s119.png (1280x720, 721K)

GOD-TIER FORESHADOWING
KUROSAKIFAGS BTFO

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-01-29-11h05m51s87.png (1280x720, 351K)

Attached: Brain Hack Overlimit.webm (640x360, 2.05M)

But that would mean soulburner loses.

That's confirmed considering he wins against Roboppy

Honestly five episodes in a row would probably mean he could be done for the whole series. Of course it's hard to believe he would actually get more than 3 in a row.

Yeah, Johan didn't get much shill in last season, neither did Crow.

Albeit Kurosaki was kinda still dueling every 5 eps, but Arc-V didn't know what to do with itself

I've seen speculation that they might do something again with older characters for ygo 7, how would you like to see them handle older characters and they're decks? If you look at DM style decks, they are really outdated compared to the monster spam decks of modern series.

20 episodes for every "world" showing what happens after the series concluded

final 30 episodes is all of the worlds meeting together to defeat big bad

Johan was only there in the last season because he was too significant not to be there. If Kenn didn't bail maybe he would have been written in more smoothly.

I never want to see them attempt legacy characters in the tv anime ever again. It's also pointless for selling since nostalgia cards will sell themselves fine

Weebs!

Already translated, slowpoke.

Yugi is spellcaster spam, Jonouchi is warrior spam, Kaiba is dragon spam. People finally stop legacy wanking the first couple of series because they realize they weren't old enough to judge them properly. There, it's fixed.