Hunter X Hunter

It's never coming back, is it?

Attached: vector_logo_hunter_x_hunter_2011_by_natoart2_davzbyq-fullview.png (1024x457, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UzAkIuGlpsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope

And that's a good thing

Why does it have to be so good?

Heres why

There are people on this very board ready to wait one year (365 days) for a few dozen pages of doodles and scribbles.

Never ever

Attached: 1531697396757.png (690x434, 84K)

>The storyboards for the next 10 chapters are done
Said Togashi in the last issue of December 2018, maybe we'll get atleast 10 more chapters before he's dead hunterbros

Attached: 1563481507687.png (377x314, 170K)

S

Togashi is about to went all out and publish 3 volumes in a row.

Attached: 4Prince.png (548x489, 104K)

I just finished watching the anime with my family 2 hours ago and I felt so bad hearing them talk
>Whoa, Pariston still has a Chimera Ant army! What the hell
>Kurapika finally showed up but it's ending, what a letdown
>Huh that other world Ging is talking about, Gon will surely go with him. And maybe we see the Zodiacs too going on a mission
And I'm like
>Y-yeah hahah, they're probably saving it for the sequel! This anime finished in 2014, it'll happen soon...
but I know it's unlikely the manga will even finish. If Togashi pumped out chapters like a regular mangaka maybe we'd get HxH 2030, but at this rate...

Are you really watching anime with your family? Pretty based.

>Watching 2011 with your family
Why you hate them?

Are you implying the Chimera Ant arc experience isn't worth it?
My 50 yrs old father is a HisokaCHAD and MorelBRO now, my mother feels Killua was the real protagonist and really wanted the King to survive, and my 14 yrs old sister fell in love with Knuckle, Kurapika and Goto of all people.
It was a pretty based ride.

I'm sorry but I wrote myserf into a corneru and cannot tuhinku a way outo
I mean...
AGH MY BAKKU

I do this also. It's not as rare as you might think.

You have pretty based and Hunterpilled family i must say.
How did they feel about Yorknew Arc?

Attached: 3554.jpg (359x359, 20K)

Mostly shocked at how strong Kurapika became and how Gon & Killua really looked like little kids (despite the previous arc being the heaven's arena were they looked like pros) thrown into an adult situation. Overall they were hyped by the mafia stuff but it was a bit of a letdown that they went down so easily (the shadow beasts even get offscreened).

I also remember some wondering on if Gon & Killua were gonna awaken their special nen powers now since everyone had their own abilities.

>i'll die before it's over

Attached: 1554437914964.png (750x797, 1.38M)

Based family. I got my non-weeb brother to watch HxH too.

How did they react to the "weirder" scenes, like Hisoka orgasming over Gon, or Youpi and Pouf cumming from the King's praises?

Attached: yeMHuZB.png (768x432, 600K)

>Goto
I liked him too.

That was my main concern at first and I almost didn't want to watch HxH because of that. But since Hisoka was pretty fun to them since the beginning they just laughed at how crazy he is.
My father usually jokes going MMmm like Hisoka and whenever another weird character showed up (Rammot I think) he said
>Oh he's one of those too
He was well received.

Pouf wasn't, my dad says he's just a buttefly fag. He started with the rolling eyes since Pouf screamed
>OOOoooooooo
and went at full speed for the King. Then more "look at that fag" sounds when the cumming started while my mother and sister just innocently laughed at how over the top it was, saying the King was already in heaven seeing angels, I don't think they understood how sexual this thing was.
But yeah they too said Pouf was pretty gay and I silently took it, since Pouf is my favorite Royal Guard. Youpi was pretty based and my father thought Youpi was gonna fight the King once he had a change of heart and transformed after fighting Knuckle, since Youpi was saying
>This rage... I don't know what to do with it, at who should I direct it?
and then talked to Pouf about going to see the King, not specifying he was going there to help.

Pouf is the 2nd best character in the arc after the King. People hate him bec he's so good at being a villain.

That's what I think too. If you hate a fictional character for what he's doing (Sakura comes to mind) then that was probably the author's intention, they're meant to be disliked.
So hating Pouf means the writing was good. Even then I sympathize with him on a personal level since I tend to get pretty obsessed and like butterflies and his style. While the rest laughs at how he was making a drama number while Morel watched, it resonates with me the fact that he knew where the King was but tried to fool himself going somewhere else.

Well being a good character has nothing to do with being a good person obviously

I rewatched the show with my brother, he loved Leorio and was upset when he wasn't in GI or CA intros.

Let your Dad watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=UzAkIuGlpsQ

Oh NO NO NO

>calls Pitou a her
aaaaaaaaaaand dropped

>her
Can confirm. Pitou is my wife.

Attached: 663115afcdd1d139cec717855f7ed24c.jpg (745x963, 77K)

Pitou is an insect

And?

Attached: fb8d1c4e3fdddaff00fcca9a6d35ba27.jpg (236x234, 13K)

It has a good release schedule going on with 10 chapters a year. If there's no announcement this september, then I'm gonna get worried.

>10 chapters a year is a good schedule for a series published in WEEKLY SHOUNEN JUMP
No user. It has a shitty, terrible schedule.
At least I'll finally get volume 36 soon.

What's the evolutionary advantage of Pitou having breasts? For what purpose?

I meant good as in, consistent. Like, reliably, we get a tank a year at least.

BUT I WANT MORE

It isn't consistent. There have been years with no chapters. Consistent would be like 99% of manga being made. Weekly or monthly. And even if it's a volume per year it isn't a schedule. The chapters don't come out at any particular time of the year. It's a clusterfuck made worse but radio silence until close to when the chapters are going to start coming out.

So I can suck on them.

Nope my fellow lurker

Attached: EXPOSED LOL.png (1494x868, 287K)

>I just discovered leddit cares about Yea Forums
t.newfag

Nope it confirms HunterxHunter folk are reddit mains and can no longer call themselves Chads (though they were never Chads to begin with)

Are you referring to the anime or the manga?

Hi newfriend

>outing himself as a redditor

Attached: 1563063998752.jpg (367x446, 41K)

who user, how do you know what reddit does, do you go there?

Attached: 1563490388142.png (524x524, 141K)

>comment as Lionpetercarmoo
Get a load of this double nigger

Attached: 1563790607238.png (329x290, 152K)

Fags the lot of you, I lurk multiple sites and I just happened to see what HiatusxHiatus freaks do in their past time since they have no content.

Attached: sean-connery-james-bond.jpg (620x350, 27K)

Get Fucked

Attached: EXPOSED LOL.png (1494x868, 292K)

nope, you're a plebbitor faggot

>got BTFO
>but I'm just a lurker! believe me guys!

Attached: 1563734453160.png (228x239, 25K)

Go back to where you came from.

Attached: 1564124010399.gif (487x560, 431K)

I hate how 'our community' needs these videos and stuff to have somebody else form an opinion for them.
Also after 2 or 3 videos from this guy his voice and the way he speaks started sounding really embarrassing

I watched Legend of the Galactice Heroes & Gankutsuou/Count of Monte Cristo bec of a youtube video so I don't see them as a detriment.

That's fine, it's not the same.
but when you have people spamming the same 3 opinions in the most "in-your-face" fashion possible to get others to see how WOWZERS HXH IS SOO GOOOOOD THIS WRITING MY FELLOW REDDITOR is just sad. a lot of interpretations and takes there are to take from the story will never spawn in their heads since they just listen to somebody else's lecture on what to think and what to say during discussions

>I lurk
Keep lurking and don't post again.

>in the most "in-your-face" fashion
Don't take their memeposting too seriously.

Stop shilling your e-celeb trash.

Look at this fag and laugh

Attached: D_3nt6EWwAIfgp_.jpg (600x315, 25K)

I'm just saying if you want to live up to the "hunterchad joke" you should let the show/manga blend and mix with yourself, your own thoughts, and everything you've experienced in life given that hunter x hunter has its stories culturally latched to many things and pieces of the real world
let your religion/beliefs, your opinions, your own taste in art interpret the story and characters instead of taking the opinion of a youtuber and solidifying yours ontop of it
I'm sure togashi must think all the time "I wonder if any one of my readers understood (one of) my intention(s) with this line/part here/this exchange between these characters" or something of the like

>deleted
lmao

>off-topic post
Mods probably. Though he reposted.

I don’t think so so no

Attached: EC42002C-DEE0-4960-AD69-8EC0AB725D35.jpg (1297x615, 200K)

How come Kurapika's one-shot wasn't collected into the tankobons?

Never

Attached: file.png (630x630, 350K)

I wish i also had a family bro

Is it good?

Ever

Hisoka will die of old age.

HxH looks bad right now, good thing Dr. Stone is strong and doing really well

Pathetic

Attached: Oh no no.png (446x112, 68K)

this is Mr Tonpa

Attached: Daddy.jpg (480x480, 61K)

Did he take deep whiffs of the diarrhea of young boys?

Good. Will keep Yea Forumstards away for a couple of months.

Dubs and and the anime and manga will never comback

imagine having this little self awareness

can we talk about how slow the chimera ant arc is? It was fantastic but it was way too fucking stretched out holy shit

Of course, always blame it on the others. You user probably did nothing wrong.

Baki is a better series with better art and characters.

Attached: 1562882632487.png (777x1200, 981K)

not in 2019

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

they are the most pathetic fanbase

Attached: 1545461089194.jpg (723x720, 39K)

Should i watch the 1999 or 2011? I plan on picking up the manga from where the anime ends

1999 until it runs out and then jump to 2011

>Great Hiatus arc
heh

You appear to be mad as fuck

lmao