Realistically, what do you expect will happen in this movie?

Realistically, what do you expect will happen in this movie?

Attached: Evangelion-4-3.png (896x1333, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ErEfQmra6W4
youtu.be/qGymajCJh6A
youtube.com/watch?v=zDmG4nClXUM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Terrible CG, technobabble, fifth impact, poka poka Rei return, another Asuka end

Mari: The Movie

Three hours of Anno staring at the camera with a disappointed look on his face. Needless to say, it will be a masterpiece.

The End of Evangelion 2.0 but with a happy ending and closure of some kind

Leads in to episode 1 of the series, which is on a reset timeline. Implies the manga is also its own series, leaving the audience to speculate if things are getting better or worse with each iteration.

This would be kino

I don't even care anymore

Attached: Kaworu destroyed Eva.png (863x470, 512K)

1.0 is EVA as it originally was.
2.0 is the idealized version of EVA that fans who refused to listen to the show's message about escapism created in their heads.
3.0 is the painful, unsatisfying result of trying to live in that escapism forever instead of moving on.
3.0+1.0 will take 3.0's message to its logical extreme, then wipe the slate clean as the original series did in the hope that next time will be better.

It will be a live stream of a theater in Japan and every otaku in attendance will be shot in the head. A true subversion of the genre.

"fuck otaku"

-Anno Miyazaki

More kino, I love the Rebuilds desu.
More Asuka, more Toji and another shinji Asuka ending

Kaworu showed up in the trailers, there will be no Asuka end. Maybe a yuri end for her, though.

Shikinami is a sanctimonious cunt that doesn't even have the excuse of being 14 years old anymore but who cares, right?

Attached: Die Shinji, die.gif (640x269, 660K)

Precisely

See Otherwise it doesn't make sense to shit over Shinji so fucking much. I doubt Anno changed his mind. Technically it's posible because Anno doesn't care about continuity but he hates Shinji too much and Kaworu is Eva biggest cashcow now

i wanna see more of mari piloting unit 08 with the fucking steering wheel but considering it's gonna get rebuilt that's probably not happening

Either to pull a 180 and make it watchable or continue down the hill like the rocky monsoon it already is.

>a midair puppet style Eva battle

Absolutely based. Had no idea wtf I was watching when I first saw it, but after rewatching it a few times it all makes sense. I don't think a fight scene where a mecha is hanging from a battleship thousands of feet up in the sky has been done before.

Attached: 1564547219282.png (2582x1106, 1.86M)

I expect Mari to have some meaning.

>the soundtrack is already a 10/10

youtu.be/ErEfQmra6W4
youtu.be/qGymajCJh6A

I'm still not entirely what her motivation or purpose is. It feels like they wanted to add a new pilot and then never came up with anything for her to do beyond providing covering fire for Asuka and making cat noises.

Nothing

It will be full of the same shit evababs mock other anime for, again.

90 minutes of Anno working out a shit

Kaworu stalks Shinji and cockblocks him everytime he tries to get Rei, Asuka is kind of there, for comedic relief.

>fucking steering wheel
[eurobeat intensifies]

It's so obvious Anno just want to finish this shit quickly and go to Ultraman. It's his life dream

Attached: Annoman.jpg (500x365, 115K)

TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY

Same, mostly because it's obvious that Anno doesn't. The first few minutes made it clear that Anno would much rather just pump out some nonsensical shit like 3.0 rather than try and make EoE 2 like some people are expecting. Shin Godzilla reassured me that he's still very capable of making something good when he's putting his heart into it, but that definitely isn't happening with 3.0+1.0.

What is he going to do with ultraman?

Shin Ultraman

>Shin Godzilla reassured me that he's still very capable of making something good when he's putting his heart into it, but that definitely isn't happening with 3.0+1.0.
This. Shin Godzilla was amazing

No love for The Giant God Warrior Appears at Tokyo? It was very frustrating for me to see it before 3.0 because it was so great with just less than 10 minutes and then I got 100 minutes of pure horseshit

Attached: Giant-God-Warrior-Appears-in-Tokyo.jpg (400x240, 26K)

I assumed she had more of a purpose when 3.0 was originally going to be the EoE remake. Unless that teaser was also just a ruse (likely).

OP, i expect to be trolled like i've never been trolled before.

>Gendo has converted the geofront into a Death Star
>Fuyutski hunted down and killed the rest of SEELE
>"This isn't just Fifth Impact, its Infinite Impact!"
>the Shinji in 3.0 was a clone after all, and is Zeruel acting as a sleeper agent
>Akagi steals the magi and puts them in a collossal three-headed Jet Alone to fight Gendo's Death Star
>Mari is an alien. Her species performed Instrumentality and she's their GNR equivalent, transcending spacetime and containing billions of souls inside her. She caused Lillith to crash onto Adam's terf just to see what would happen and pretends to be human for the front row seats
>every version of Earth across the franchise is part of a time loop EXCEPT eoe Earth, that timeline has nothing to do with this one.
>Kaworu was one of the four ADAMS and the embryonic nervous system was another. The body on the moon is a third. The fourth is Eva #108, which acts as the command unit of Gendo's autonomous MPE army
>it ends with Shinji finding a door in the middle of the desert. He walks through it and on the other side is a job interview for him, showing he's finally grown up

Why is it 3.0+1.0 and not 4.0? Does this mean there are still two movies left?

maybe the "4 sounds like dead so don't get wrong ideas with the number" theory

it just means the full title is "You Can (Not) Redo And You Are (Not) Alone"

Kaworu will win like always
You poor niggas who thought the gay pianos were over and done with in 3.0

Attached: teaser_Kaworu.jpg (1071x469, 70K)

I expect more half answers and more questions

He'll be dead and forgot by the end, like always.

Nothing in the trailer actually happening in the movie, some live action footage, a lot of people talking sci-fi buzzword nonsense over each other when something big is happening, and a character or two having a mental breakdown.

>kaworu
>dying
Pick one and only one. EoE and 1.0 should have proven to you by now this dude is like a cockroach. He always comes back.
And he has the benefit of being Anno's husbando on top of that.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 784K)

Frankly at this point after so many years I don't really care anymore.

Why does it look like there are only 4 coffins open?

Number of times Kaworu has timelooped, probably

Kaworu at this point is the Eva's version of Homura, meaning his love of Shinji makes him time loop and shit. Indeed, Anno's probably has lost favor for Shinji.

I thought there were five kaworu's but if seele actually knew time would loop then that takes this shit to a whole new level that it is if it os a timeloop.

Originally Anno was going to make Kaworu a Ryo Asuka-type in Rebuild, but apparently he saw Madoka and loved it so much he made him a Homura-type instead. That's why Kaworu's shirt is purple in Q.

This...again.

Attached: Saturn_hexagonal_strom_system_north_pole.jpg (1890x941, 356K)

The eva rebuild series is a dialectical work. In Ano's typical off beat style, he presents us with the antithesis first in the form of 1.0 and 2.0. In those films the viewer is presented with a version of evangelion that conforms to what the fans wanted eva to be. asuka gets naked pretty much every other scene, shinji becomes BASED, and the action in general is emphasized much more heavily than the emotions of the characters. This is basically the version of eva that exists in the heads of everyone who thinks shinji is a pussy.

Eva 3.0 was the thesis, evangelion as ano envisions it. Rei is a lot more distant and creepy in 3.0, asuka now hates shinji, and the mood is just much more sad than the other two films. Anyone familiar with ano will find 3.0 more congruent with his feelings on eva than the other two movies.

So, considering that these films are dialectical, the next movies should be a synthesis of the thesis and the antithesis. Ano will mash together his vision of eva and the fan's vision of eva, creating something that makes everyone happy. I'm thinking it's just gonna be 2 hours of shinji, asuka, and rei chilling in the wasteland of 4th impact, maybe fucking. who knows

Attached: 1523840380966.png (600x960, 764K)

LE EPIC XDDDD REDDIT shit like 2.22. I’d love to be wrong but Anno sold out, he just wants money.

My god... humans have been planet hopping

tumbling

Its gonna end bad I guess.

Time loop or otherwise physically connected to the old series.

Bouncing tiddies

kino

that sounds like exactly what I want.

I also believe it will have a good ending just like the original anime series where shinji comes to terms with himself and reality

my prediction is also final impact will be forced on shinji by gendo
shinji will be saved by asuka and gendo will die by rei/yui then take control and make giant rei anyways
shinji will finish the job killing rei
with that done he realizes you can (not) rebuild and thus ends the time loop

SHAVE IMPACT
It will be glorious.

100% sure this song will play
youtube.com/watch?v=zDmG4nClXUM

More Kaworu pandering.
More Rei suffering.

If Anno doesn't finally give me the Gendo/Rei rapechild I've waited for for 20 years I'm fucking done.
Ikuhara did nothing wrong.

After the clusterfuck that was the last last movie, I don't care either. I have no expectations, I just want to see it end.

Asuka fighting stuff
Mari and Asuka combo in all kinds of ways
Shinji being a slug for most of the movie
Pokarei being reunited with Shinji in Eva-01 and either dying with it in the end or being put inside ReiQ
Shinji confronting his father
Fuyutsuki dying of old age
Eva-01 and Eva-13 clashing
Misato being Nemo
the tape player is the key to redeem Gendo and save the world
Kaworu something
Penpen/Kaji/Touji/Kensuke cameos
Shiro Sagisu being the one to give the movie any value
Godzilla references

>already happened in preview
Terrible CG
Awful designs
Wonky dialogues full of inane drama, bad exposition and worthless technobabble/terminology

What if I'm a 28 year old friendless fuck up with no self-esteem, someone that broke contact with everybody in life because I couldn't fathom anybody ever liking me, terrified of talking to women, terrified of people and a self hatred that runs so deep it has completely crippled me.

Will I be able to relate to Shinji or is it too late? should I have watched this in high school when something could have been done? will I just view Shinji in the light of a teenager that moved on? Anno was older when he wrote these characters, right? Sounds like watching this show might help me.

I can't believe I never grew out of these issues, never became an independent grown up man.

>Originally Anno was going to make Kaworu a Ryo Asuka-type in Rebuild
Isn't that what Kaworu and most mysterious non-human bishounen post devilman are based on? Or did he say something more recently?

This show is literally about you. Enjoy.

>three headed Jet Alone

Beautiful

Attached: Shin-G.jpg (250x240, 10K)

Nobody bothering to explain to Shinji anything just like the last movie.

I agree except 3.0 was more of an extremist take on the characters personalities rather than how 'anno wanted' them to be perceived.

Rei was completely unrelatable and doll like, unlike NGE where she was supposed to be more humanlike.
Asuka was super angsty and bitchy instead of her normal in between. She also doesn't singularly hate shinji in NGE, it's much more of a duality.
Misato is now a hardcore abrasive commander as opposed to the generally sweet but hard under pressure commander she was in NGE.
Etc etc

>This show is literally about you. Enjoy.
But Shinji is like 14, right? Ironically enough as a cope I tend to be dismissive of most things because I can't view anybody in the same light as me so instead of facing some kind of truth abut myself, I push it off. "That's them, they were better than me"
Either way, thanks.
Which version do you recommend that I watch 2D4U or Sephirotic?

A train wreck in slow mo.

Who the fuck is even 2D4U? Why do people ask this shit? Can't you people see the fucking torrent description?

Yes, Sephirotic all the way, best subs and color correction makes it the definitive version. I have no fucking idea what others could possibly have, original versions of episodes and Death movie? Who cares about that shit. If you are watching for first time you should be watching the DC anyways.

Shinji, just shut the fuck up and live your life.

sorry for the pleb question now. But I downloaded Sephirotic's release and the subs that come with it are 2D4U subs. Where do I get his subs?
I don't watch anime so I'm not familiar with how you guys do this.

A bunch of 2deep4u pseudos will get their panties in a bundle because they can't take off their nostalgia goggles long enough to realize the original was kinda trash in its day, let alone can hold up 22 years later.

pic related

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1379x1219, 378K)

>Sakuga
>Annoying Anime Girls
>A plot that doesn't go anywhere
>"I'm sad nobody care me"
>An ending guaranteed to piss off all the shipfags, reifags, asukafags, etc. for the next ten years or so, ensuring the immortality of the franchise.

So reading a bit about it, sounds like Sephirotic himself just did Portuguese subs? I take it the English subs included with the rip are the "good" ones people talk about?

you're gonna live to like 80. you still have fifty years to get your life how you want it

Life moves fast, user.
You feel invincible the first 21-22 years of your life but after that you start noticing how fast things start moving, and it just gets faster and faster.
Why do you think every old person you talk to seem in total disbelief of how old they are? It just happens, it's like time travel.

>there was never a SoL anime about the Shinji, Asuka and Rei going to school with Misato as their teacher and 'Misato's Theme' playing at the introduction of every episode

I mean, the Angelic Days manga was nice, but it just didn't scratch the full itch

Shinji x Asuka confirmed was a bonus

Attached: hurts to live.jpg (272x185, 6K)

yeah that doesn't change anything.
look fixing your shit isn't easy but its straightforward. just use classical conditioning and positive reinforcement to reprogram yourself, starting with your internal monologue. Seriously stop insulting yourself inside your own head all the time, you're just brainwashing yourself into believing you don't deserve to be happy. brainwash yourself into believing you do deserve to be happy instead and you'll start taking better care of yourself "because fuck it, I deserve better"

Whatever, just give me more alien robot fights.

Thanks, user. I am very guilty of that, and it's gotten worse as of late. It's become this source of comfort to go into this negative spiral, it sounds fucked up but I do it to fall asleep at nights.
It's really hard to love yourself and feel like you deserve something when you feel like you haven't earned it. But I become increasingly aware of what it is I'm doing, even if it hasn't stopped me from doing it, I am aware of it.
I want a better future for myself, I don't wanna end up killing myself like I constantly imagine myself doing.
Sad thing is, it's probably toxic to stick around Yea Forums if I do want more positive reinforcement, this isn't exactly the best place for that, even if there are good people on the site.

read the VNs

>thought 2.0 was going to be filled with SoL scenes because everyone refers to it as the 'fanservice' movie
>it's just generic shounen shit
motherfuckers

It's not happening so who cares.

I don't even care anymore. I just want it to be over, I need some form of closure.

Consider yourself lucky you worthless fucker. I am 31 and it took extreme efford and my whole life just to get where you are naturally because I was born not neurotypical.

Shit

Probably another impact and another implied Shinji x Asuka ending.

This, Kaworu always wins the Shinjibowl. Even if he’s dead or a kitten killer, it’s just a rule with Eva.

>another Asuka end
>shinji Asuka ending
Fuck you. Rebuild will go with fucking LAST B!

Asushin to finally btfo reitards once and for all

this desu, I found 2.0 to be boring, it was as if I was watching gundam or something lol, there was too much focus on battles rather than character development. 3.0 was unironically much better despite being confusing, atleast that movie felt like it was evangelion and not your generic mecha anime

Asuka is 28 and a complete minor character in Rebuild
She never won anything except not being dead and it will be the same with this movie

>Angelic Days manga
Was that some kind of experiment? I don't know, something like "shoujo for men" just like titles like Yowamushi Pedal and Mahou Tsukai Yome are shounen mangas aimed to girls

I took you your whole life to be a friendless depressed neet with no interests on talents?
I may not have autism, but I have suffered from psychological issues my entire life, I was not normal as a kid either.

Still, LAST B would be fucking perfect ending.

I desperately want it to go total apeshit like EoE, but I doubt Anno has the strength/interest to do anything remotely interesting or different with it. It'll most likely be a boring, straightforward final chapter which is going to be very disappointing.