ITT: BAD WRITING

ITT: BAD WRITING

Attached: loool.png (870x1252, 1.05M)

santana is still alive in the speedwagon foundation but araki completely forgot about him

Anne is also still alive

I dont see how this is bad writing. Being able to revive the dead is a bad idea in the context of this manga because mc has a shitton of people he wants to revive after living for hundreds of years

Is this from the Koe no Katachi artist?

How is this bad writing?

Attached: 1559236135215.png (848x459, 418K)

Its her current manga, published in weekly magazine. Its like mushishi abit.

A few things
1. The mc seems surprised that these other people are suddenly alive, and one of them casual explains that they are all immortal, as if his always known, which makes no sense cause then he should've said something before he died.

2. The writer gives the reader no reason to believe his they would come back to life, they just make up the extent of the mcs power as they go along.

3. The next few pages involve these characters who don't know jack shit, calmy and rationally explaining to the mc how his own powers work.

4. They weren't "immortal" until after they died, so they went into death with no expectations of coming back, and they are acting completely weirdly "normal", or rather not normal for people who just came back to life and are now immortal.

The whole thing is just incredibly sloppy

1. MC didn't know it was possible and the one who explained it is a cocky bastard. He didn't know it would work until it did so there's no reason for him to bring it up.
2. It was shown that he could do it earlier so the audience already knew it was possible.
3. Bon told them how it works since he was the only one who knew Fushi could do it since he was the only one to witness the first time he resurrected someone and he can see spirits.
4. They were chosen because they weren't normal. They wouldn't have been chosen if Bon thought they wouldn't be able to handle the situation.

>He didn't know it would work until it did
I hope you realize how stupid this statement is

HE didn't even know being revived was a fucking thing, no one did, not even the writer before she pull it out of her ass.

The guy explaining it being cocky, doesn't suddenly make it make sense, he didn't know it was a possibility either, no one did, not even the retarded writing this shit.

their means of being chosen are purely arbitrary which is more shit in the pile now that i think of it.

>he didn't know it was a possibility either, no one did, not even the retarded writing this shit.
It was shown Fushi could do this like 30 chapters earlier. Bon already knew this.

Not mentioning something that's not relevant isn't bad writing.

Speed reading and called it shit writing

All the good ideas went out the window the moment Fushi met Prince Bon Bon. Or hell, even that reincarnation of the yandere.

Nothing has gone right since this manga de-volved into shounen-shit.
Knockers are a crappy antagonist.
Fushi's story was more interesting when it was just vignettes of him meeting people and the tragedy inherent in his immortality. Even the Man in Black had more potential for intrigue than those stupid, malevolent tennis balls.

I want the original storyline back, goddammit.

Based. I just want Fushi to get the little girl's memory back, I don't give a crap about this kingdom anymore since Fushi already saved Bon Bon from dying.

Goddamn, this series takes a dip in quality? I dropped it for a sec, but I was gonna get back to it.

For me, nothing tops Yamada Yoshinobu. His quality dropped halfway through Cage of Eden and he never bothered to try again. Now he gets by with gratuitous fanservice and violence.

Akuma no riddle is also terrible, mainly because it's a revolving door of "oh you failed, guess it's my turn to be evil now".

Magical Girl Apocalypse started strong and went off the rails halfway through. Damn shame, it was interesting, but by the end of it we had multiple timelines, time travel, and three antagonist switches.

It's just the most contrived poorly thoughtout heap of garbage on going, it's just badly written on the whole, and the retard at the helm has absolutely no idea what they're doing.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 12.31.55 AM.png (1036x1068, 656K)

>I made it a while ago
suuuuuuure thing writer
>I just brought it right when you need it xd
ahhh, based retard writer

Go reread it. There were many, many chapters foreshadowing this.

There are legit criticisms for this manga but now you're just being retarded.

March has reappeared hasnt she? I nearly forgot about her during the latest installment.
I was so happy that the author had remembered her, it was almost like a beacon of hope for things to get back on track.
Then nothing happened.
It still hurts...
> I don't give a crap about this kingdom anymore since Fushi already saved Bon Bon from dying

Right there with you. I liked Bon better when he was kind of a ditzy fruit with a good heart. I dont like what hes turned into.

Its gotta be money. The publishers probably pushing the author to do it cause the comic wasnt hitting the correct numbers. Its so sad, because all the earlier stories had real pathos.
I genuinely loved the story about Gugu and March.

Youre retarded kill yourself speed reading faggot

It's not just a matter of foreshadowing or not foreshadowing, it's just poorly handled as a concept, to how the writer attempt to explain and justify it.

O

Dude why is Ishida ganging on his own mum?

MY

GOLDEN

kys ESL retard, learn to read first dipshit

The enterity of the Deep Love series

Wat? At least stick to your argument.
>HE didn't even know being revived was a fucking thing, no one did, not even the writer before she pull it out of her ass.
>The guy explaining it being cocky, doesn't suddenly make it make sense, he didn't know it was a possibility either, no one did, not even the retarded writing this shit.
Bon saw Fushi resurrect the princess three full arcs ago.
Bon also told everyone in his party that they would be immortal and would have to agree to that. The only one not told was Fushi.

It's an example of dramatic irony. The reader knows what's going on long before the character does.

>hating Bonchien de tastycake

I am sticking to my argument, a lack of foreshadowing wasn't really one of them, the revival from "3 arcs" ago, is nothing like this shit
i have more issues with how it's handled

>santana
1. basically dead because he has uv lights on him 24/7
2. we don't know what happened to him when the universe reset
3. there aren't pillar men in the SBRverse so he will never matter again
>Anne
1. was a dumb sidekick character who got written out of the story faster than Fugo
2. lots of characters are still alive, that doesn't mean they have to come back
there are a few moments in Jojo you can call bad writing, but you gave the shittiest examples possible

Attached: Cream_OVA.png (836x764, 476K)

>the revival from "3 arcs" ago, is nothing like this shit
It's literally the same. Fushi creates an empty body and their souls go back into them.

Attached: I can literally feel my brain getting bigger and making me more of an intellectual than the average (784x1145, 270K)

Why is this novel in panelling format?

>Being a speedreader

While I don't agree that this is bad writing. I do agree that resurrection has killed the entire purpose of this story. Also the toneri arc was pretty boring and shitty. While Bon is a good character, he is not being utilized properly and his interactions with fushi are severely limited and mundane.
The knockers should have only been a force of nature which evil people can harness to destroy fushi. The last good arc was when gugu was there.

The horse shit was shoehorned. I think we can all agree on that. The fact that fushi can transform into a bird completely negates the purpose of having a horse

>Kahaku fully embrace the hominess
The yandere blood is too strong

Attached: 0458_5d40f78095b2e.jpg (1137x1618, 597K)

homoness*

>ITT: THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN A WAY THAT I DISLIKED
Fixed.

Sometimes I forget that he's the descendant of a woman who yandere'd so hard she reincarnated to continue yandereing. Well, not descendant, her literal reincarnation.

Gay was a mistake

Attached: benis.png (864x485, 850K)

the ending of stone ocean where OH MY WEATHER REPORT gains a new ability out of his ass and bodies pucci

based

I'm surprised people are reading this still.
Chapter 1 was godtier. The next 30 or so were still good but then it starts dropping in quality even faster.
How anyone could make it past chapter 70 is beyond me.

Your life

the beginning of this manga was absolutely amazing
then it turned into complete garbage

KOFF

yea, spot on. this manga went to shit real quick

Dude do you even read the manga?
Fuji revived the dead princess like 20 chapters ago cloning her body, he was not aware that she revived since he tought she was a souless body, while Bonn knew she was actually resurrected and keep it secret
Bon even recruited the three warriors telling them they will be revived after they died